Page 686 of 694 FirstFirst ... 586636676682683684685686687688689690 ... LastLast
Results 17,126 to 17,150 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Quote Originally Posted by 1quacka1 View Post
    I didn't send a request, I merely visited. Though by sending a request it's easier to see whether or not its worked so I might do that when I can go on DW again.
    oh.

I'll have to check the mat again next time, which would be.....2 days from now.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

The symbols on top of the Pokémon change depending on how many Dream Points you've earned for the day. Once you reach 500 in a day, your Pokémon's icon will change to a heart.

Anyways, I grew another row in the garden planted more Pecha berries on my Japanese White 2 Dream World, then recruited Tympole. I also tried to use up my water can and get more Dream Pals as usual.

Since I got my shiny Snivy in White 2 (after over 12,000 SR @_@ ) it means I finally got to use the White 2 dream world yesterday. I tucked in a Lillipup and went exploring and found various items to send back to W2, along with a female Drillbur. I also found my White house, so White and White 2 are now dream pals (and today my Black and White 2 houses will become dream pals, too). Today I've tucked-in my Cobalion that I traded over from my Japanese Black.

I was also meaning to ask; in the B/W 2 dream world has the ice cream game been replaced by the drink serving game? Because I didn't see the ice cream game once while I was there. If it has been replaced then, urg... that was the only game I actually enjoyed... ;_;

Oh, and for anyone interested, these are the names of my dream world homes, just in case anyone comes across them:

Black: FriendlyBee
    White: HELIOTROPE
    White 2: TheFriendlyBee

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Fafner ~~ Dream Address: 7700-3428-6939
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Kyurem - 2nd February 2014 (Black 2 - 3329 soft resets)

Nope, it isn't replaced. Some Pokemon just happen to have a different minigame, that's all.

There are a few Pokemon who still can ask for the Ice Cream Scoop minigame, even if you are using B2/W2.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

Ah, ok. Thanks.

Another thing I wanted to ask: I've traded between my Japanese Black and my UK B/W many times, but my Japanese Black still doesn't show up in my list of game pals/trade pals on my global link account - does anyone know why it doesn't? I haven't visited the Japanese DW for well over a year, since we changed our internet security (and I don't have a Japanese DSi to use) but I would have though my Japanese island must still be there.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Fafner ~~ Dream Address: 7700-3428-6939
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Kyurem - 2nd February 2014 (Black 2 - 3329 soft resets)

Quote Originally Posted by Heliotrope View Post
    Ah, ok. Thanks.

Another thing I wanted to ask: I've traded between my Japanese Black and my UK B/W many times, but my Japanese Black still doesn't show up in my list of game pals/trade pals on my global link account - does anyone know why it doesn't? I haven't visited the Japanese DW for well over a year, since we changed our internet security (and I don't have a Japanese DSi to use) but I would have though my Japanese island must still be there.
    You have to tuck in a pokémon in both accounts after you have trade between the accounts

Edit: Anyone knows korean password for pikachu, zekrom and Reshiram dolls?
    Last edited by Maverick Hunter; 8th November 2012 at 11:02 AM.
    My friend code. 5071 4833 9653

I keep getting the "An error occurred with data processing." message too, doesn't seem to actually make any difference though
    Does it happen every time after you befriend a Pokemon? That happens to me.
    "I want you to make me a stepping stone so everyone can shine…!"

Ice Friend Safari - Snover / Bergmite / Cloyster
    Current and temporary Friend Safari is Grass - Tangela / Swadloon / Maractus

new pokedolls for november...Kyogre, Groudon, & Rayquaza...password is HDW3AD...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Does anyone know when Chandelure will obtain Shadow Tag?
    In order to understand my train of thoughts,
    you'll have to put yourself in my position. You can't expect me to think like you because my life ain't like yours; You know what I'm sayin?

- TI, Ready For Whatever
    Paper Trail.

Went to the Dream World today again, just like yesterday, I didn't do much on Black and White. I had finally got enough berries on Black to buy a Tropical Hut, so I did that. On White, I had gotten two more friend requests which I accepted.

On Black 2, I explored the Island as usual. Had gotten a Friend request here as well, and for the first time ever, it was from someone who was from the same country as me. I accepted it, then explored the Island of Dreams. Since I had tucked in a Starmie, I got to the Sea twelve times in a row. I befriended 14 Pokemon, 4 of them were female, Clamperl, Magikarp, Stunfisk, Basculin. I kept the Basculin.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    oh.

I'll have to check the mat again next time, which would be.....2 days from now.
    No need to wait that long, I just sent a friend request using pdw1 in the URL (pdw2 threw up an error again) and.....

So I'm guessing that means everyone's on server 1 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirisame Marisa View Post
    Does it happen every time after you befriend a Pokemon? That happens to me.
    It happened once. Everytime is a bit worrying, what browser are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by azeem40 View Post
    Does anyone know when Chandelure will obtain Shadow Tag?
    Yes, I suppose Game Freak/Nintendo employees do....

We just have to wait and see what hidden abilities are released and when.
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

Friend Safari: Psychic

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

It seems as though every time I go to the Sparkling Sea, I can never find a Remoraid. And it also seems that I can not find anybody on Serebii who wants to trade for one.
    The only Nesquik you'll ever see in 3D.

I am a proud Catholic.

Shiny Charmander! Hatched via Masuda Method on 3/7/13
    Shiny Corphish! Chain fished on 10/30/13
    Shiny Skrelp! Chain fished on 10/30/13
    Shiny Horsea! Chain fished on 10/31/13 (Guess this is my Halloween treat)
    Shiny Frogadier! Random encounter in Friend Safari on 11/2/13 (Modest nature and 31 IV in speed)
    Shiny Tyrunt! Hatched via Masuda Method on 11/9/13

Want my Friend Code? Here it is:
    3DS: 1891-1325-6982
    White 2: 3397 1588 5337 Peter

No need to wait that long, I just sent a friend request using pdw1 in the URL (pdw2 threw up an error again) and.....

So I'm guessing that means everyone's on server 1 now.
    I've accepted your request

Yeah, that means everyone's on server 1 now. I wonder why they didn't do this since the beginning.

And yeah, this means everyone's on Server 1 now.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

I have a couple of quick questions.

1. I've been using my Petilil for the past couple of weeks in the DW. If I evolved it into Lilligant, will it erase my current world?
    2. If I send another Pokemon that isn't my Petilil into the DW, will it erase my current world, or make an entirely new world?
    Last edited by EMP_Pinkie_Pie; 10th November 2012 at 7:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EMP_Pinkie_Pie View Post

1. I've been using my Petilil for the past couple of weeks in the DW. If I evolved it into Lilligant, will it erase my current world?
    2. If I send another Pokemon that isn't my Petilil into the DW, will it erase my current world, or make an entirely new world?
    Not only you can change pokémon as you should change it, because the type of it influences the area that your pokémon will visit. Your petilil probably made you go a lot into the forest area, if you had access to it. choose other pokémon to go to another area, choose another pokémon don't change nothing on your account, just change the area that you visit on Dream world.

I was sent to the Sparkling Sea and Rugged Mountain areas during yesterday's Dream World session. I befriended a Seaking, Wooper, Chinchou, Mantine, Koffing, Slugma and Croagunk; I kept the Croagunk since it was the only female in the batch. I harvested my berries after that and I planted some more Magost, Wepear, Tamato and Kelpsy berries in the soil. I bought some new dolls from the furniture catalog after that, then I went over to my Dream Pal's islands and I watered some dry berries for points. I logged off after that.

Quote Originally Posted by EMP_Pinkie_Pie View Post

The answer to both question is no

In fact, it's better to tuck in different Pokemon, as the area you'll visit is determined by the Type of the Pokemon you've tucked in.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Does anyone have any tips on playing the candle blowing game?
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    Does anyone have any tips on playing the candle blowing game?
    Leave the CPU with
    2 groups of 2
    3 groups of 1
    5 groups of 1
    And you'll win the round.
    If possible, force them to take the blue candle if you know you're gonna lose anyway.

3rd day now and I still haven't obtained that DW Duosion.

The Micle berry is actually better than Lum for Ice Cream Scoop. The stickiness is the same but it's easier to scoop overall. You can also sell them to the item maniac on route 5 for 30000 pokédollars each - that should help with getting the medals for spending money in BW2.
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

Friend Safari: Psychic

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

Considering this thread has 858 pages so far, I'm sure this question has already been asked. But, does anyone know if the gender ratios in game are the same for dream world? Or does dream world have its own separate gender ratios, or is it just typically more males than females or what?
    Available Trades:

Spoiler:- Legendaries:

IV bred pokemon. All of them have between two and four maxed IV stats.

Spoiler:- IV Bred:

I can also get you any breedable pokemon with either a maxed HP or Special Attack stat, but both will take more time.

Spoiler:- Shinies:

Spoiler:- Dream World Females:

It took me forever to get into the Japanese Dream World for some reason; it's been laggy for a while now, but I can usually get in just fine. Anyway, I harvested my berries upon arrival and I planted some more. I then went to my house and I bought some stuff since I finally had enough berries. I redecorated and then I headed out to the Island of Dreams. I befriended just 5 Pokemon since I didn't have time to waste playing a dozen mini-games, and I kept a Dratini. I added a couple more Dream Pals to my list before signing off.

Quote Originally Posted by CapnObvious123 View Post
    Considering this thread has 858 pages so far, I'm sure this question has already been asked. But, does anyone know if the gender ratios in game are the same for dream world? Or does dream world have its own separate gender ratios, or is it just typically more males than females or what?
    1 in a 4 chance to get a female pokemon if the pokémon has both genders. When DW started, it was even harder than that.

Gender are chosen in the moment you see the pokémon, it's not influenced by your score at the minigames.
    Last edited by Maverick Hunter; 12th November 2012 at 12:46 AM.

lol

I still find it hilarious whenever I see people who uploads a hacked Pokemon into the DW.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Apparently the Global Link doesn't care about the Pokémon's OT and what Pokéball it was caught with. From a save file editor's perspective, I'd say "impossible". Also I wonder when they're going to announce the Celebi doll.
    Last edited by Lorenzo The Comic; 14th November 2012 at 5:21 AM.

Page 686 of 694 FirstFirst ... 586636676682683684685686687688689690 ... LastLast