Page 688 of 694 FirstFirst ... 588638678684685686687688689690691692 ... LastLast
Results 17,176 to 17,200 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Are pokemon and items supposed to stop appearing in the isle of dreams after a number of visits? I thought that was fixed in some update in october

ah ok, thanks!

Sorry is this per game sync or per dw visit?
    Last edited by AuraBreloom; 28th November 2012 at 5:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraBreloom View Post
    Are pokemon and items supposed to stop appearing in the isle of dreams after a number of visits? I thought that was fixed in some update in october
    All that update did was increase the amount of times you can go to the island and still find Pokemon/Items

ekans can be found in dream park white 2 though it seems to be a 5000 point pokemon
    Alder is the only trainer with any kind of life, whilst the others all sit around waiting for you to come he actually does stuff
    Black team:
    my SS friend code: 5071 8957 0494
    my Black friend code:1807 7435 2952

RNGing is legitimate, it takes time and effort unlike hacking
    My Awesome Trade shop (click the Magikarp)

shroomish is also a 5000 point pokemon
    definitely keeping it if it's female
    EDIT
    it's male
    and you can find shed shells in dream park
    Picture 2.jpg
    and togepi is also a 5000 point pokemon
    aipom can also be found (might be 5000 point)
    Last edited by Pokemans man; 28th November 2012 at 8:04 AM.
    Alder is the only trainer with any kind of life, whilst the others all sit around waiting for you to come he actually does stuff
    Black team:
    my SS friend code: 5071 8957 0494
    my Black friend code:1807 7435 2952

RNGing is legitimate, it takes time and effort unlike hacking
    My Awesome Trade shop (click the Magikarp)

Today I found myself a Lucky Egg, then found a Leftovers on a share shelf.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

got two nice things in Dream Park today, while playing on my Black

first, I finally can reach more than 61k on the new minigame, and second, I found a Rare Candy

also, I find it funny that a Snorlax I found in the Dream Park appeared out of the trash can.
    It should be be way too big for the trash can lol
    Sadly it isn't female, so I didn't pick it. Too bad it isn't female, since it has a good move (Fire Punch).....

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Sadly it isn't female, so I didn't pick it. Too bad it isn't female, since it has a good move (Fire Punch).....
    Why not take it, anyhow? A female wouldn't be able to pass on the move through breeding. So if you wanted the move, you could have taken that one to be a father for the (hopefully) eventual female.
    Shinies: (x2) (x2)
    Shinies are Not For Trade
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hidden Ability Pokemon:     Spoiler:- Click:

I went back on the Dream World last night and I visited the Spooky Manor, Rugged Mountain and Icy Cave areas. I befriended 12 Pokemon in total but I didn't find any females; I decided to keep a plain-old Geodude at the Tree of Dreams. I went back to my garden to harvest my berries and then I went to water other people's dry berries. I found a ton of them on some Japanese player's island, and I also found some Nomel and Pamtre Berries on their Share Shelf. I swapped for those and then I signed off when I got to my house.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    got two nice things in Dream Park today, while playing on my Black

first, I finally can reach more than 61k on the new minigame, and second, I found a Rare Candy

Nice, here's mine:

Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Played through the various areas of Icy Cave, Sparkling Sea and Dream Park. I befreined any pokemon, but the only decent female was a Overcoat Pineco. I have a question: I woke up my Darkrai with Pineco on the Friend Board and I went to go catch it:however it just keeps asking me to move it another clearing. How can I fix this?
    ~RaichuArcanine~

My Shiny Card
    White BQ:
    Hunting: <-OR

Quote Originally Posted by ZombifiedHorror1031 View Post
    Why not take it, anyhow? A female wouldn't be able to pass on the move through breeding. So if you wanted the move, you could have taken that one to be a father for the (hopefully) eventual female.
    I didn't intend to pass the move.

Having a female + a good move means I can use it for breeding if I need to AND I can use it for battles as well

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

Wow I'm lucky. Got another Lucky Egg today.

Well, I finally found a female Eevee.
    ....after taking back a male Eevee yesterday.

Found my own Leftovers today. Also I was taken to the Mountain once, where I got a Dusk Stone and a Fire Stone. Wish I could've gotten a Moon Stone, but this was still awesome.

So I tried to log in to visit the Dream World and it keeps saying I'm entering the incorrect username and password. After trying about ten times, I went in and had my password reset. After trying with my new reset password I still can't get in. Anybody else having trouble like this?
        Spoiler:- My Custom Challenges:

I went on the Japanese Dream World and I accessed the Icy Cave and Sparkling Sea areas, which was a disappointment; I really wanted to befriend the new Pokemon in the Dream Park area, but oh well. I decided to keep a Shuckle at the Tree of Dreams and then I returned to my island to harvest berries. I planted some new ones in the soil, and then I bought some new dolls for my house and I put some unneeded furniture away. I didn't find anything good in other people's Share Shelves, but I did add a new Dream Pal before signing off.

new pokedolls for December are Deoxys & Darkrai...password is AVDANGD. works for B/W 1 & 2...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Went on the DW for the first time since July. I was unimaginably pissed that they punished me for it by taking away most of my berries. I don't care that you're giving me Dream Points, that doesn't make up for it. I have 27,000 Dream Points, I don't need any more, but I do need those goddamn berries to buy stuff in the Dream Catalogue. Aside from that, it went pretty well. I came back with a DWf Sandshrew and a bunch of swag.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Went on the DW for the first time since July. I was unimaginably pissed that they punished me for it by taking away most of my berries. I don't care that you're giving me Dream Points, that doesn't make up for it. I have 27,000 Dream Points, I don't need any more, but I do need those goddamn berries to buy stuff in the Dream Catalogue. Aside from that, it went pretty well. I came back with a DWf Sandshrew and a bunch of swag.
    Well, actually having more dream world points does unlock new rows in your garden for berry growing. So if you're interested in growing berries, then the DW points are very useful.

I recently got to 100,000 dream world points on my Black account, unlocking the 10th row in my garden. I've also changed to the new house in both Black and White (which is referred to as a "castle" for some reason. I don't think it looks all that castle-y to me, it looks more like some kind of Japanese-style house).

I also got my 4th badge in White 2, giving me access to the Spooky Manor and Sky levels in my White 2 dream world. I'm also slowly gathering enough berries to get the new house for this account, too.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

I haven't posted here in awhile, so why not drop in?

For lack of better Pokemon, I took back an Ekans today.
    At the moment, I'm buying up all the dolls in the thing. *is waiting for a Mudkip doll*

Quote Originally Posted by Heliotrope View Post
    Well, actually having more dream world points does unlock new rows in your garden for berry growing. So if you're interested in growing berries, then the DW points are very useful.I recently got to 100,000 dream world points on my Black account, unlocking the 10th row in my garden. I've also changed to the new house in both Black and White (which is referred to as a "castle" for some reason. I don't think it looks all that castle-y to me, it looks more like some kind of Japanese-style house).
    Interesting, but still not particularly useful. I have 7 rows and that's good enough for just about anything I'd need. But losing berries sets me back quite a bit, so it really does more harm than good.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Awesome, got a Shed Shell today.

Air Balloon is the last item I have yet to obtain from Dream Park.

Is there a way to make it more likely you'll go to a specific area? I want to get a Gligar. They come from Windswept Sky, right?
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/wbfm1f.png[/IMG]

Banner CreditsSuper Smash Bros. ClubProfile Picture Credits

HeartGold Friend Code: 4727-0179-1321
    Generation 4 Battles: Level 100 Standard, No Rotom Formes

Quote Originally Posted by .::Escalator::. View Post
    Is there a way to make it more likely you'll go to a specific area? I want to get a Gligar. They come from Windswept Sky, right?
    Tuck in a Tornadus.

It's pure Flying, which makes it much easier to be sent to Windswept Sky. Any other Flying-Types have dual typing, which reduce the chance of getting sent to Windswept Sky.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliotrope View Post
    I've also changed to the new house in both Black and White (which is referred to as a "castle" for some reason. I don't think it looks all that castle-y to me, it looks more like some kind of Japanese-style house).
    Maybe you're thinking about European-style castle.

The Japanese-style castle is exactly like the one in DW.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

When I went onto the Dream World today, I was thinking how if I got an Air Balloon; the Dream Park will be entirely useless to me once I have obtained all the Pokemon there. Since there were still about 12 Pokes I still needed to obtain, in a way I was hoping not to obtain the Air Balloon too soon otherwise going through the Dream Park would be boring. So anyways I was taken to the Dream Park in my first visit, and the very first item I obtained there was...

So now I have obtained every item there!

A few visits later I got myself another Leftovers...the Dream Park is being too good to me.

Page 688 of 694 FirstFirst ... 588638678684685686687688689690691692 ... LastLast