Page 690 of 694 FirstFirst ... 590640680686687688689690691692693694 LastLast
Results 17,226 to 17,250 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Okay. WHY THE FREAK IS GLOBAL LINK NOT LETTING ME LOG ON?!? I know what my username and password are!! Why does it keep telling me they're incorrect?! I finally got a DSi so I could connect to this thing!! WHYYYYY?!?
    Pokemon Black Name: Teito
    Pokemon Black FC: 3869 6814 1896

E-Mail Address: firechick25@gmail.com (in case these forums keep getting messed up)
    Pokemon White 2 Name: Serena
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 5072 2733 1563

Pokemon Black 2 Name: Lyra
    Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4771 6442 6877

Pokemon X Name: Rochelle
    FC: 3754-7778-5065
    Friend Safari: Ice
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Bergmite, Snover, Cloyster

I have a UT Male Shiny Foongus for trade if anyone wants it! It's in my White 2 game!

I went on the Dream World yesterday after taking a break from it. I finally got in after waiting for like five minutes for the Dream World page to load, and the first thing I did was harvest my berries, which were actually fully grown this time. I planted some others and then I headed to the Island of Dreams. I visited the Dream Park, Rugged Mountain and Spooky Manor areas and befriended 13 Pokemon in total; I kept a male Kricketot. I watered other peoples' berries afterward and I signed off after I swapped some items.

I was playing on my Black account when I see this, the Pokemon appeared not on top of a balloon floating in the sky, but on a piece of wood instead, floating on the river XD

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

After multiple "decisions" to go to the Dream Park (I have exhausted that place of Pokemon I need in Black 2), I finally reached the Spooky Manor, where I picked up a pretty awesome Pressure Pawniard, female as well for breeding purposes! Then, I picked and replanted some Rabuta berries for the castle upgrade (Currently at 200, need 300). Also, for some reason, I had Fennel's tutorial bugging me the whole time again...

Quote Originally Posted by Absoltastic View Post
    Also, for some reason, I had Fennel's tutorial bugging me the whole time again...
    That's based on your browser history. So if you reset it or used a different computer, Fennel will pop up again.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

To be more specific, it is cookie-based. If you erase the cookies in your computer or use a computer that does not has the cookies, then Fennel will annoy you again and again.

Regarding the "decisions", if you don't want more visits to the Dream Park, then do not tuck in a Normal-Type.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

I miss my Dream World accounts. Had an account for all 4 gen5 games. It's sad that they won't let my login anymore.
    STEEL TYPE SAFARI
    Ferroseed, Forretress, Excadrill
    5155 - 3555 - 6383~

I don't get it! The Global Link is STILL not letting me log on, even AFTER I changed my password! I KNOW how to spell my username and password! I don't get it!! Why won't it let me log on?! Does anyone know why this is happening?!
    Pokemon Black Name: Teito
    Pokemon Black FC: 3869 6814 1896

E-Mail Address: firechick25@gmail.com (in case these forums keep getting messed up)
    Pokemon White 2 Name: Serena
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 5072 2733 1563

Pokemon Black 2 Name: Lyra
    Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4771 6442 6877

Pokemon X Name: Rochelle
    FC: 3754-7778-5065
    Friend Safari: Ice
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Bergmite, Snover, Cloyster

I have a UT Male Shiny Foongus for trade if anyone wants it! It's in my White 2 game!

I just logged on to my White 2 account, and the very first random person's island that I visited had a custap berry on their share shelf. Awesome! n__n

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Fafner ~~ Dream Address: 7700-3428-6939
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Kyurem - 2nd February 2014 (Black 2 - 3329 soft resets)

Are Pokémon only unlockable after X points in Dream Areas any harder to find? Because I still haven't found a single one.

What's that? What'sthatwhat'sthatwhat'sthatwhat'sthatwhat'sthat what'sthatwhat'sthat?

AS: Sceptile, Sableye, Flygon (?), Relicanth, Muk, Girafarig

I went on the Dream World on White version the other day, just to see what I could accomplish in thirty minutes. I wandered around other properties looking for some new items that I had missed like the berries, but I didn't find anything good. With a heavy heart, I went to the Island of Dreams and I was sent to the Windswept Sky area twice and the Pleasant Forest area once. I befriended some common Pokemon and I went back to my house after stopping by the Tree of Dreams. I tended to my garden for a few minutes before signing off.

Got a Mystic Water yesterday.

Just Red Card and Moon Stone to go.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Well, I have yet to see someone putting a custap berry in their share shelves so I can pick one up.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    Well, I have yet to see someone putting a custap berry in their share shelves so I can pick one up.
    I found quite a few Custap berries on my trading colleges' shelves, I took a couple (one for my game and one for the garden) so when they become harvestable I'll put some on my shelves (I'll do the same with Jaboca berries when I get mine after the VGCs).

I have yet to find Roselia in the Dream Park Day 4 of my hunt begins tomorrow!

Can someone tell me what's wrong with this picture? :} lol

EDIT: nevermind ~_~
    Last edited by QuoteMissy; 30th January 2013 at 4:32 AM.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Dunno what's wrong with it ^.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Heads up. An emergency maintenance will take place next Monday.

Scheduled Maintenance

Wii U / Nintendo 3DS
    Every Monday from 12PM - 4PM PST (1PM - 5PM PDT)

Wii / Nintendo DS
    Every Monday from 11PM to Tuesday 3AM PST (Tuesday 12AM - 4AM PDT)

The maintenance window for the following service and title are different from the above:

Wii Shopping Channel / Nintendo DSi Shop
    Every Monday from 12PM - 4PM PST (1PM - 5PM PDT)

Wii "Golden Eye 007"
    Every Thursday from 2AM - 8AM PST (3AM - 9AM PDT)

Emergency Maintenance

From Monday, January 28, 2013 11:00 PM
    - Tuesday, January 29, 2013 5:00 PM Pacific Time
    Affected Services:
    - Nintendo DS
    -- Network Services
    Pokémon Black Version
    Pokémon White Version
    Pokémon Black Version 2
    Pokémon White Version 2

From Monday, January 28, 2013 5:00 PM
    - Monday, January 28, 2013 6:00 PM Pacific Time
    Affected Services:
    - Wii U
    Match Making, Ranking, etc.
    Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper

From Monday, January 28, 2013 12:00 PM
    - Monday, January 28, 2013 5:00 PM Pacific Time
    Affected Services:
    - Wii U
    Nintendo eShop
    - Nintendo 3DS
    Nintendo eShop
    - Wii
    Wii Shopping Channel
    -Nintendo DS
    Nintendo DSi Shop

*During the emergency maintenance, parts of the affected services
    may be intermittently unavailable.

Just in case, I added the other services.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    Dunno what's wrong with it ^.
    I believe the ribbons on Keldeo and Genesect block them from going on to the Gobal Link, there's a hacked Keldeo and a hacked Genesect uploaded there (ribbons should've blocked them).

I went on the Dream World yesterday morning, but it was so glitchy and laggy that I didn't spend that much time on there. I visited the Dream Park, Rugged Mountain and Pleasant Forest areas, but I found more items than Pokemon. After visiting the Tree of Dreams, I returned to my island and I harvested my berries and I planted some new ones that I found on Share Shelves. I wandered around other islands and I planned to water some berries, but I didn't find any dry ones. I guess this'll be my last session for a while since there's going to be even more maintenance soon. Sigh, seems there's more DW maintenance time than actual access time.

Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    I believe the ribbons on Keldeo and Genesect block them from going on to the Gobal Link, there's a hacked Keldeo and a hacked Genesect uploaded there (ribbons should've blocked them).
    Actually, no, that only applies to the GTS.

You can upload Pokemon with Classic/Wishing/Premier Ribbon into the Global Link.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Actually, no, that only applies to the GTS.

You can upload Pokemon with Classic/Wishing/Premier Ribbon into the Global Link.
    Wow, I'm behind on the times! I could've sworn something restricted certain pokemon from going up on the Global Link. 0.o

Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    Wow, I'm behind on the times! I could've sworn something restricted certain pokemon from going up on the Global Link. 0.o
    keldeo, meloetta, genesect, & the kami trio were restricted a few months before B2W2 came out, but now everything's allowed on the PGL...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

PGL is down for maintenance gonna have to wait until tomorrow to play on DW. Oh well better to have the site and servers up-to-date, verses running into major problems without the maintenance
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Hey anyone have the birthday togekiss?

Credits: Large UserBar Banner Made By Sworn Metalhead @ Daedric Design

Quote Originally Posted by Cueva27 View Post
    Hey anyone have the birthday togekiss?
    not sure if you want to know if event is still running or if you're looking for a trade...event was over in sept or oct of 2012, if you're looking for a trade, try the trade forums...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

I went on the Dream World yesterday and I got sent to the Sparkling Sea area a whole bunch of times; I'm getting tired of it. I befriended 6 Pokemon and I kept a female Carvanha at the Tree of Dreams. I went back to my house and I bought some tables for the back of the house, and then I harvested some berries. I planted some Durin and Rabuta Berries in the soil, then I went to other peoples' gardens to water berries, but I only found half a dozen dry ones. I left the Dream World after placing some stuff on my Share Shelf.

Page 690 of 694 FirstFirst ... 590640680686687688689690691692693694 LastLast