Page 692 of 694 FirstFirst ... 592642682688689690691692693694 LastLast
Results 17,276 to 17,300 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

  1. #17276
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    EST, USA
    Posts
    693

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    I dunno what's wrong with the DW, but I can't log in it, says my username or password is incorrect.
    me 3! hopefully it will work itself out today...
    White: 3053-7006-7276: Lainey
    White 2: 4041-4230-1439: Lainey
    3DS: 5456-0840-5985: Lainey
    New Leaf: Lainey in Torretto

  2. #17277
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    135

    Default

    me 4 had it all day here hope it gets fixed soon I wanna get my berries and pokemon from the dream world nice to see nintendo being unhelpful as ever tho

  3. #17278
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    EST, USA
    Posts
    693

    Default

    DW is available again, i just got on with my White account...
    White: 3053-7006-7276: Lainey
    White 2: 4041-4230-1439: Lainey
    3DS: 5456-0840-5985: Lainey
    New Leaf: Lainey in Torretto

  4. #17279
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    yay finally

    No special move, but I don't care, it's FEMALE

    Definitely the one I picked at the tree.
    Did it take you ages before getting a female? The first Combee I encountered was a female with Air Cutter lol.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

  5. #17280
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    135

    Default

    anyone else have the dw crash after winning the Fronzen treat sweep and Treasure box minigames?

  6. #17281
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    @ Terminus w/Daryl
    Posts
    41,669

    Default

    I went on the Dream World yesterday and I had a decent session. I planted more berries when I arrived at my island, and then I went to water other people's berries just to get some more points. I added some new Dream Pals, then I went back to my house and I redecorated a bit. I went to the Island of Dreams afterwards and I visited the Dream Park and Sparkling Sea areas a couple of times each and I befriended nine Pokemon in total. I kept a female Plusle since I didn't have one of those, and I signed off after that adventure.

  7. #17282
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimecho3000 View Post
    Did it take you ages before getting a female? The first Combee I encountered was a female with Air Cutter lol.
    yeah, it took me ages XD


    Funnily enough, I also met my first female Wurmple in DW, on the same day as that female Combee. But it's on my B2 account, so I can pick the female Wurmple as well.

    Two female bugs in one day, and both are the first female of their species that I encountered XD

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  8. #17283
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cybersonic233 View Post
    anyone else have the dw crash after winning the Fronzen treat sweep and Treasure box minigames?
    There is a sign in service outage, that might have something to do with it.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51
    Pokemon Y Shiny Value: 2256


  9. #17284
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Bs. As. - Argentina
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Well, don't know if this is the correct thread to post, but I like to add some friends with Pal Pad so I can have more points in the DW.
    My FC is in my signature, just let me know
    Music is Magic

    Looking for DW Friends.
    White FC 1421 6448 3834


  10. #17285
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Aggieland, USA
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Okay, derp question that I didn't see addressed on the main page (I may have missed it...I tend to suck at finding things like that).

    Do you have to interact with/affirm a friend in some way after their ID is in your PalPad in order for their Dream World house and such to show up for you? I added my boyfriend's friend code earlier today, then tucked in my pokemon, and now that I'm in the Dream World I can't see his house or anything on my map (he does have a Dream World account), nor can I interact with his name at all on the website's list of people you've traded with (all that jazz before you enter the dream world; I can't even "EZ Mail" him or anything). Is there something I need to do before I can interact with his stuff at all?
    SS: Vappy 1335 7230 1547
    W: Vappy 4041 5508 6002
    3DS (X): Vappy 0834 0950 6490

  11. #17286
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaprrenon View Post
    Do you have to interact with/affirm a friend in some way after their ID is in your PalPad in order for their Dream World house and such to show up for you? I added my boyfriend's friend code earlier today, then tucked in my pokemon, and now that I'm in the Dream World I can't see his house or anything on my map (he does have a Dream World account), nor can I interact with his name at all on the website's list of people you've traded with (all that jazz before you enter the dream world; I can't even "EZ Mail" him or anything). Is there something I need to do before I can interact with his stuff at all?
    Yep, both of you have to "confirm" each other's FC first. Just do a simple trade with him (like a Bidoof for a Bidoof, for example). That should be enough.

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  12. #17287
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Bs. As. - Argentina
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaprrenon View Post
    Okay, derp question that I didn't see addressed on the main page (I may have missed it...I tend to suck at finding things like that).

    Do you have to interact with/affirm a friend in some way after their ID is in your PalPad in order for their Dream World house and such to show up for you? I added my boyfriend's friend code earlier today, then tucked in my pokemon, and now that I'm in the Dream World I can't see his house or anything on my map (he does have a Dream World account), nor can I interact with his name at all on the website's list of people you've traded with (all that jazz before you enter the dream world; I can't even "EZ Mail" him or anything). Is there something I need to do before I can interact with his stuff at all?

    He has to add your FC too, I think... BTW would you like to exchange FC with me?
    Music is Magic

    Looking for DW Friends.
    White FC 1421 6448 3834


  13. #17288

    Default

    I read the FAQ and I couldn't find the answer there. I have been trying to up my chances of catching a female Bagon. Is there anything I can do to boost the odds in my favor? I have over 10,000 points but it keeps sending me to everything BUT the rugged mountain area. Also is there still a limit on how many Pokemon you can bring back from the dream world? I read 50 and am concerned because both game packs I own are at about that number caught. sorry if these are derpy questions, I just honestly don't know.

  14. #17289
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    @ Terminus w/Daryl
    Posts
    41,669

    Default

    I went on the Dream World on Black version a couple days ago and I visited the Dream Park and Icy Cave areas. Unfortunately, I already owned all of the Pokemon that I befriended, so I ended up keeping a male Gulpin at the Tree of Dreams. I went to my garden to plant some more Spelon, Nomel, Pecha, Leppa, Cheri, Custap and Jaboca Berries and then I watered my Dream Pals' berries for points after visiting their islands. I took some time to decorate my home with some of the new Pokemon Dolls, then I signed off.

  15. #17290
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    EST, USA
    Posts
    693

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by werewolfbitevictim View Post
    I read the FAQ and I couldn't find the answer there. I have been trying to up my chances of catching a female Bagon. Is there anything I can do to boost the odds in my favor? I have over 10,000 points but it keeps sending me to everything BUT the rugged mountain area. Also is there still a limit on how many Pokemon you can bring back from the dream world? I read 50 and am concerned because both game packs I own are at about that number caught. sorry if these are derpy questions, I just honestly don't know.
    if you didn't know, there was an update that gave preference to certain areas when you put different types to sleep. to get to the mountain more often (not all the time) put a fire, fighting, ground, rock, or steel type to sleep. there's no way to force female bagons to show up more often, that still random. there is no longer a limit to how many pokemon you can bring back from the DW, other than the one per day thing...i've personally brought back over 300 on my White file & over 100 on my White 2 file.
    White: 3053-7006-7276: Lainey
    White 2: 4041-4230-1439: Lainey
    3DS: 5456-0840-5985: Lainey
    New Leaf: Lainey in Torretto

  16. #17291
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,650

    Default

    so.....some noteworthy stuffs when I used my Black yesterday and today




        Spoiler:- finally, a Lucky Egg:



        Spoiler:- different Wailord's Water Spout score:



        Spoiler:- NO NICKNAME????:

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  17. #17292
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    146

    Default

    SIGH.

    I decided that I wanted a Luxray with Guts. Dumb idea. I've now remembered why I hate the Dream World. It's slow as hell (they're called servers, Nintendo. Buy some kthxbye), there's no direct link from the homepage to the island of dreams (which is the only reason anyone would load this site in the first place), and Fennel insists on going through her tutorial. ON EVERY. SINGLE. PAGE.

    Did I mention SIGH?

  18. #17293
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,650

    Default

    Fennel will give you the tutorial only if you have at least one of the following things:

    - You are using the DW for the first time
    - You erased the cookies (Fennel's tutorials are cookies-based)
    - You are logging in from a different computer that never has the cookies (therefore this is counted as using the DW for the first time)

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  19. #17294
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Fennel will give you the tutorial only if you have at least one of the following things:

    - You are using the DW for the first time
    - You erased the cookies (Fennel's tutorials are cookies-based)
    - You are logging in from a different computer that never has the cookies (therefore this is counted as using the DW for the first time)
    Used the DW before, and am using the same laptop as always. I think Firefox may automatically delete cookies after some time, but don't quote me on that.

    At any rate, it's infuriating.

  20. #17295
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    so.....some noteworthy stuffs when I used my Black yesterday and today
    Yeah I've had the Wailord ball thing happen to me once too. And yeah, that Roselia guy visited me as well lol.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

  21. #17296
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    146

    Default

    EDIT: figured it out.
    Last edited by danburite3; 29th March 2013 at 4:11 AM.

  22. #17297
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    stockholm
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Hi, i'm quite new to the 5th gen and its dreamworld abilities etc, so i'm wondering if it's possible to tuck in mamoswine with the ability oblivious or snow cloak and get thick fat instead? or is it just an ability obtainable in an old event?

  23. #17298
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mokka View Post
    Hi, i'm quite new to the 5th gen and its dreamworld abilities etc, so i'm wondering if it's possible to tuck in mamoswine with the ability oblivious or snow cloak and get thick fat instead? or is it just an ability obtainable in an old event?
    the ability of the Pokemon you are tucking in won't change.

    However, tucking in an Ice-Type is a great idea, since it will make you visit Icy Cave more often, and Swinub is available in Icy Cave.

    But don't tuck in Mamoswine, as it is part Ground, which gives you a decent chance that you'll visit Rugged Mountain instead. Tuck in a pure Ice-Type, like Cubchoo or Snorunt.

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  24. #17299
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N(emesis) View Post
    DW Landorus Relaxed//Sheer Force//capable of taking hits, lvl 41, Japanese. PM me!!
    This isn't the DW trading thread, look for that in the 5th gen trade forum.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51
    Pokemon Y Shiny Value: 2256


  25. #17300
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    This isn't the DW trading thread, look for that in the 5th gen trade forum.
    aah, thank ye.
    Black FC: 5415 9915 9793
    Black2 FC: Milling events
    X Friend code: ZK2Z-U9WG-JALB-WJBE
    3ds Friend code: 4270-0846-6137

    Pokedex is 645/645 Need Manaphy Shaymin Victini Keldeo

Page 692 of 694 FirstFirst ... 592642682688689690691692693694 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •