Page 190 of 694 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200240290 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,750 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

It's normal. You can only visit a Dream Path two to four times before the Pokemon and items stop showing up.

You'll be able to find more once you make a Pokemon sleep again.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalbar View Post
    whao.
    I just had to scroll back 6 pages to find the question I asked an hour and a half ago. O.O!

No-one replied to it so I'm going to try asking again since it's buried so far back.

In the dream world how can you fill up all 10 slots on the pokémon friend board for creatures that will return with you?
    Any time I wish at the tree it only lets me pick 1 creature, and as soon as there is a pokémon on the board the rainbow bridge to the forest disappears.
    I am very confused by this.
    Is there some other way of recruiting besides winning the minigames in the forest then making a wish? o.O???

The pokemon you befriend day after day will gradually fill it up. When first befriended and ready to be sent to entralink the pokemon picture's pin should be blue. once transfered it will be red but the photo will stay. seems to just be a catalog of befriended pokemon.
    WTT synchronizers for dittos named after their OT's ID #s ...offering UT hayley mews ...looking for shinies and event pokemon mostly ...please send a private message with trade offers

Quote Originally Posted by phetty View Post
    So for anybody else actually playing the dream world do you just all of a sudden stop finding Pokemon or items? After about 5 trips through I just get nothing.
    yeah thats how they limit pokemon i have experience if theres no pokemon after few trips then thats the limit.try again tomorrow

Well I registered at around 5-6 PM on Tuesday. Eastern Daylight Time.
    That's pretty early compared to those who registered Wednesday and got in quickly. But I'm still not in yet. D=

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    Well I registered at around 5-6 PM on Tuesday. Eastern Daylight Time.
    That's pretty early compared to those who registered Wednesday and got in quickly. But I'm still not in yet. D=
    I registered 3:51 pm on Tuesday Eastern Daylight Time. I know exactly when because I told my friend about it at the same time I had done so.
    Last edited by Snow Goddess; 14th April 2011 at 8:23 AM.

sucks that I changed the date on my first game registered / played to see if it bypassed that 24 hour deal and now it still says recharging while my second game's good to go. hopefully the first will be ready when I'm done with the second as I'm fairly certain I did it right after finishing with the second game.
    WTT synchronizers for dittos named after their OT's ID #s ...offering UT hayley mews ...looking for shinies and event pokemon mostly ...please send a private message with trade offers

It's unfair that it's not first come, first serve. People who register early should get in before the latecomers.

Anyone who registered on Tuesday should be allowed in, and people who didn't register then, but got in anyway, shouldn't have... It's not fair...

I mean, I just wish that I didn't waste my ENTIRE DAY stalking the Dream World and this thread. I could have done so many better things...

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Goddess View Post
    I registered 3:51 pm on Tuesday Eastern Daylight Time. I know exactly when because I told my friend about it at the same time I had done so.
    @snow goddess your posts are hard to read please change the color of the text

Quote Originally Posted by mew92 View Post
    @snow goddess your posts are hard to read please change the color of the text
    Oh I'm sorry. I didn't know since it didn't look so bad on my screen. I'll stop using that color, thank you for letting me know.

it was said that there was tuesday maintenance ...it would seem that registering while the system was in a suspended state is probably what would account for the problems *early* registers are having.

Quote Originally Posted by Red421 View Post
    it was said that there was tuesday maintenance ...it would seem that registering while the system was in a suspended state is probably what would account for the problems *early* registers are having.
    yep i guess so. i registered at that time too

my first try i got a female doduo
    other account i got a tailow
    Dragon Quest 4 Status
    Story:1/6

Dragon Quest 5 Status
    Story:Complete
    Hero Lv 88

WTB game sync countdown clock like the GL website has for the dream world

Quote Originally Posted by Red421 View Post
    WTB game sync countdown clock like the GL website has for the dream world
    Buy a stopwatch?
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/9srvac.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/22c951.png[/IMG]

I need some MAJOR help here. My DW account is not working at all... I did sign up on Tuesday, but nothing Pokemon.com is "doing" is working, nor is any waiting and refreshing, like my friend did. Mind helping me out? Or should I just delete my Pokemon.com account, redo the Eevee thing, and re-register?

Woke up, log on, 7 mins til dreamworld accessible, make cup of tea, enter dreamworld, meet and befriend scrappy female taillow, fail to find a single berry on way to big tree, water berries in garden, wake up pokemon.

/updates Signature while I wait for midnight to occur.

Well day 2, caught me a cloud nine lickitung, in terms of improvement I just wish we could make a wish for every berry we had, so we can transfer more than 1 poke at a time.

It's a shame, I befriended 5 pokes and only got to choose one.

Shuca and oran berries are still growing

In case anyone didn't find their desired poke after before the 10 steps takes you to the tree of dreams, just return home and try again, your steps will be reset.

AZ
    Guess how many Pokemiles it took?

Edit\\ Nevermind xDD
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2dgj2p2.png[/IMG]
    My Black Friend Code: 3138 6812 1569

I went on the global link site, then clicked dreamworld and i thought i fixed the processing data problem but i just wasn't logged in
    Hi! I'm DINO.

(Dinosaur based pokemon)

(Shiny target - 2000+ resets)

(Favourite Pokemon!)

does anyone know how to get their eevee evolution in the dream world?

You have to wait until May 5th, Gotta.
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2dgj2p2.png[/IMG]
    My Black Friend Code: 3138 6812 1569

Quote Originally Posted by gottacatchemall90 View Post
    does anyone know how to get their eevee evolution in the dream world?
    *takes drink*
    Current Platinum team:
    Torterra's lvl: 55
    Current Heartgold Team:
    Typhlosion's lvl: 100
    Current White team:
    Serperior's lvl: 100 Reuniclus' lvl: 100

I don't believe in tiers. I believe you should train and battle with the pokemon you love the most.
    Heartgold friend code:2150 1116 0551
    White friend code: 4770 6752 8182
    Yes! Got my Platinum on October 1, 2009!
    YES! Got my HG on March 14, 2010!
    YES! Got my Black and White versions on March 6, 2011! Reuniclus is my favorite BW pokemon!

Thing is, the "early" registration shouldn't have affected my second account, which I made to try the demo version. I registered it on Wednesday, and still couldn't get in with that.

oh ok thanks ugh thats long lol

Page 190 of 694 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200240290 ... LastLast