Page 236 of 694 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240246286336 ... LastLast
Results 5,876 to 5,900 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Well i'm gonna tuck in Lady my axew again today. Got female lickitung with cloud nine yestreday ^^
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Default Question that didn't get any answer.

One question: Does the Dream World let you log on based on IP address or game card? I logged on yesterday and when my brother tried to, he couldn't be cause the "Game Sync is charging. Please wait one day," even though he never logged on before. His last tucked in time was 4/15 at 00:45 and mine at 4/15, 00:20. We share the same network and sometimes the same DS.

I was wondering if anyone wants to trade friend codes for dream world shenanigans? I want to try to rack up some points, and water berries would certainly help. PM me if you want to be DW buddies

****! I was in the dream world when flash decided to crash on me! How fun is this?

I still have everything.... But I can't seem to find any Pokemon or items
    Last edited by JoshR; 16th April 2011 at 4:52 PM.

Wow. I don't really like the Wailord game. That one is really... clunky. Moving Wailord is difficult.

But hey, success! I got a Tangela with Regenerator. I could have gotten an Igglybuff, but I didn't have a berry so I couldn't play with it.

EDIT: And now I'm logging in with my Black version. I'll tuck in... Sewaddle! :3
    Last edited by Grei; 16th April 2011 at 4:59 PM.

Is there anyway of changing your DW username. I typed in my registration code by accident.

I have claimed the beast that is Shieldon.
    Credits to Geekachu for my amazing licky.
        Spoiler:- The rest of my sig:

Yeah, I don't like the Wailord game much either... It's SO hard to keep the Pokemon on his spout!
    Fortunately though, I always get the target. Which means I always get the Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    Wow. I don't really like the Wailord game. That one is really... clunky. Moving Wailord is difficult.

But hey, success! I got a Tangela with Regenerator. I could have gotten an Igglybuff, but I didn't have a berry so I couldn't play with it.
    I got a female tangela that I decided to send.
    For me females are pretty common.

I actually love the Wailord game. It's pretty easy for me since the Pokemon usually spend most of the time bouncing off of the balls, and they never seem to fall until after I get to the target.

Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

Quote Originally Posted by Nebbio View Post
    Is there anyway of changing your DW username. I typed in my registration code by accident.
    Your registration code for your game, or your username?

If it's your registration code, then you will have to make a new account because the game ID registration code cannot be changed. I don't think your username can be changed either, but that's not nearly as important.

If you inputted the wrong code for your BW game, I'd suggest making a new account. If that means you need to make a new email address, making a Gmail one works well.

Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    Your registration code for your game, or your username?

If it's your registration code, then you will have to make a new account because the game ID registration code cannot be changed. I don't think your username can be changed either, but that's not nearly as important.

If you inputted the wrong code for your BW game, I'd suggest making a new account. If that means you need to make a new email address, making a Gmail one works well.
    I meant username. Thanks though.

Can you use the same registration code for two games?

I have claimed the beast that is Shieldon.
    Credits to Geekachu for my amazing licky.
        Spoiler:- The rest of my sig:

How do you become Dream Pals with your Pal Pad friends? I have searched all over on how to do this, but no one seems to know. As of now, checking the Dream Pal Map for random people seems to be the only way to interact with others. There is no "add friend" on people's Global Link profiles nor is there any sort of connection with them in the Dream World other than randomly finding them on the map...out of the million or so users.
    They all use the Dream World, have their settings on 'Everyone', and we've definitely traded and battled.

How do you unlock the Venusaur, Blastoise and Charizard C-Gear skins and the Kanto Starters Pokédex skin?
    Kick butt - eat sandwich. :3

*I have claimed Muk! All stench belongs to me!*

Emerald:
    HG:
    White:

I have finally encountered and caught a shiny Pokémon after 12 years of playing! I caught a shiny Chinchou while Underwater Sootopolis City on the 3rd of June, 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by Hukuzo View Post
    How do you become Dream Pals with your Pal Pad friends? I have searched all over on how to do this, but no one seems to know. As of now, checking the Dream Pal Map for random people seems to be the only way to interact with others. There is no "add friend" on people's Global Link profiles nor is there any sort of connection with them in the Dream World other than randomly finding them on the map...out of the million or so users.
    They all use the Dream World, have their settings on 'Everyone', and we've definitely traded and battled.
    try setting it to "friends only" i never tried but it might work either that or get really lucky
    FC: 4382 - 1979 - 0982

5 IV Pokemon for trade:
        Spoiler:- :

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeSauce117 View Post
    How do you unlock the Venusaur, Blastoise and Charizard C-Gear skins and the Kanto Starters Pokédex skin?
    You have to wait for it, it's only for the Japanese users at the moment.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeSauce117 View Post
    Wait for them to release them.

Edit: Beat to the punch
    3DS FC (Pokemon X): 1848-1667-7668
    Friend safari is Ice with Snorunt, Beartic, and Cloyster. Looking for Dragon safaris, safaris with Whirlipede or Espurr, and Y-exclusive Mega Stones.

Shiny Chains (D/P): Ralts, Magnemite, Beldum
    Targets: Shinx
    Shiny Chains (X/Y): None
    Targets: Clauncher/Clawitzer, Swirlix, Smeargle

Quote Originally Posted by peterjr1 View Post
    its alright sorry i wasnt trying to be offensive or anything
    No need for apologies.

Does any one have a list of the furniture you can obtain for your Dream Home in Nacrene City?

Quote Originally Posted by drothagreat0ne View Post
    No need for apologies.

Does any one have a list of the furniture you can obtain for your Dream Home in Nacrene City?

Here
    3DS FC (Pokemon X): 1848-1667-7668
    Friend safari is Ice with Snorunt, Beartic, and Cloyster. Looking for Dragon safaris, safaris with Whirlipede or Espurr, and Y-exclusive Mega Stones.

Shiny Chains (D/P): Ralts, Magnemite, Beldum
    Targets: Shinx
    Shiny Chains (X/Y): None
    Targets: Clauncher/Clawitzer, Swirlix, Smeargle

Quote Originally Posted by Skydra View Post
    Thanks!

**** *** ******* ***** **** i cant get to the island of dreams still! it just loads and loads
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

Quote Originally Posted by Kewzu View Post
    try setting it to "friends only" i never tried but it might work either that or get really lucky
    I've tried that. It doesn't do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Hukuzo View Post
    I've tried that. It doesn't do anything.
    After playing with four accounts for three days, I've concluded there is no direct method to link to your friends in the pal pad.

Instead, try attaching yourself to a few giant hubs of isles, and have your friend find an isle in one of those hubs, and then try to find your connected isle. =(

This reminds me of those space xploration sims, where you have to map the connection between systems, and eventually find the systems of your friends/enemy. >_<
    Last edited by Cloudkraken; 16th April 2011 at 6:22 PM.

...I just tried to log in for the day and it's asking me to register my GS ID and create a nickname when I did this already. And it won't let me put in my old stuff.... what the hell, Nintendo.
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/9srvac.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/22c951.png[/IMG]

Okay,
    my Victini has been tucked in.
    How do I play now?
    I haven't changed the date or time and I tucked my Mienfoo in on Tuesday night.
    What am I doing wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes
    What I like about the Mega Evolution line is how consistently ridiculously over the top they are. I mean just from what we have: Leather Dom Houndoom, Haute Couture Banette, Debutante Gardevoir, Alternative Circuit Party Angel Absol, L'Oreal model Ampharos, Ivan Ooze Aerodactyl, Sashimi Gyarados, Tweaker Raged Pinsir, Ghandi Alakazam... I could go on but you get the gist.

I anxiously await Fierce Drag Queen Jynx.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbean View Post
    Coro coro magazine proud to reveal all new never before seen mega evolutions of latios and latias (exclusive to japan)

i keep getting this when i tuck in a Pokemon:

A communication error occurred.
    please try again.

if this does not solve the problem,
    refer to the "Troubleshooting"
    section of your Instruction Booklet.

Error Code: 13204
    Deoxys chaser

3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 0791-2010-9738

PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

Page 236 of 694 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240246286336 ... LastLast