Page 259 of 694 FirstFirst ... 159209249255256257258259260261262263269309359 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,475 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Quote Originally Posted by Rampharos View Post
    :S You should getting way more I get 400-500 each visit, are you maybe really bad at the games?
    I usually only get around 100 Dream Points a day and I usually beat every single game I play. Granted, I'm not sitting there playing as many games as possible within the allowed hour, but I still play enough of them. I think the total number of Dream Points given varies from person to person. I know some people who get like 300 a day while others only get 100 or less during each visit.

Quote Originally Posted by frogfro View Post
    You have to interact throughout the Wi-Fi club, it's dumb, I know
    I traded. Is there another way I need to interact?

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I usually only get around 100 Dream Points a day and I usually beat every single game I play. Granted, I'm not sitting there playing as many games as possible within the allowed hour, but I still play enough of them. I think the total number of Dream Points given varies from person to person. I know some people who get like 300 a day while others only get 100 or less during each visit.
    I get roughly 200-250 a day, and I personally think that's sufficient for me :] Just going through the Dream Isle a few times, playing some games, and picking my berries. Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Bionickai001 View Post
    I traded. Is there another way I need to interact?
    If you traded through the Wi-Fi club and have each other registered it should work, it can take awhile to process though. However, trading in any other situation(GTS or Wireless room) will only allow you to be seen as a trade partner.
    White FC: 1893 0478 6448

Time to summon my SPIRIT POKEMON!

Whenever I try to game sync my data to put it onto the site, it get the error code 13204. I looked this up on the Nintendo support site and it says that there is an error with the server or too many people on. I thought Dream World was out everywhere so I didn't think it would be a server issue and I don't know why it always says too many people. Anyone have a suggestion on how I can get to enjoy Dream World with everyone else? P.S. If I posted this in the wrong thread, please move it for me.
    Nintendo 3Ds Friend Code: 3024 6159 3837
    Looking for Ditto Safari.
    PM me anytime for battles.

The box...[ ]...With it's implications of rigidity and squareness. It symbolizes unimaginative thinking and painful frustration. Sometimes we just have to step back, and see if the solution to the problem lies outside the box. Add this to you signature if you find solutions outside the box.

If you traded through the Wi-Fi club and have each other registered it should work, it can take awhile to process though. However, trading in any other situation(GTS or Wireless room) will only allow you to be seen as a trade partner.
    Thanks! That should be the problem. I've done every activity you can do in the wireless club. I was thinking that maybe the friends had to be on at the same time?

Just got out of the dream world. Finally got my Shinx and a ton of Sitrus Berries.
    Welcome to SPPf! Where everything's made up and the points don't matter! Yup, the points are like...any argument in this forum!

I have claimed Wooper!

Quote Originally Posted by like 20 newbs View Post
    Whenever I try to game sync my data to put it onto the site, it get the error code 13204. I looked this up on the Nintendo support site and it says that there is an error with the server or too many people on. I thought Dream World was out everywhere so I didn't think it would be a server issue and I don't know why it always says too many people. Anyone have a suggestion on how I can get to enjoy Dream World with everyone else? P.S. If I posted this in the wrong thread, please move it for me.
    The server could just be overloaded, not to mention that theres a cap as to how many pokemon can be dreaming at the same time. Try again in a few minutes.

I'm sure this question has been answered, but I need clarification.

I enter Pleasant Forest and begin my treck to the Dream Tree. Let's say, for example, I encounter three Pokemon and make friends with all three of them. When I arrive at the tree, I can only choose one of the three to bring back to the Friend Board at home by placing a berry in the tree. That much I understand. So now I've got my new Pokemon friend posted on the board in my home. How come I can't enter Pleasant Forest again? Do I need to first wake up my Pokemon, catch the Dream World Pokemon in the Entralink, then put my Pokemon back to sleep to re-enter Pleasant Forest? Basically, how are so many people making it out with such large hauls, numbering sometimes 2 to 3 Dream World Pokemon? I don't seem to understand what I'm doing wrong and how I can fix it.

Uhhhhh, I know there are several questions jumbled up in that mess, but any clarifications would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Beck View Post
    I'm sure this question has been answered, but I need clarification.

I enter Pleasant Forest and begin my treck to the Dream Tree. Let's say, for example, I encounter three Pokemon and make friends with all three of them. When I arrive at the tree, I can only choose one of the three to bring back to the Friend Board at home by placing a berry in the tree. That much I understand. So now I've got my new Pokemon friend posted on the board in my home. How come I can't enter Pleasant Forest again? Do I need to first wake up my Pokemon, catch the Dream World Pokemon in the Entralink, then put my Pokemon back to sleep to re-enter Pleasant Forest? Basically, how are so many people making it out with such large hauls, numbering sometimes 2 to 3 Dream World Pokemon? I don't seem to understand what I'm doing wrong and how I can fix it.

Uhhhhh, I know there are several questions jumbled up in that mess, but any clarifications would be greatly appreciated.
    You can only get 1 pokemon from the Isle of Dreams a day. When you choose a pokemon at the tree you will be unable to re-enter the forest until the next day. HOWEVER, if you leave the forest before choosing you can re-enter as many times as you want. The pokemon stack so if you find 3 pokemon the first time you go in and then leave then the next time if you find 2 when you get the tree of dreams you will have access to all 5 pokemon. I hope that clarified it.
    Last edited by frogfro; 19th April 2011 at 3:25 AM.

Just tucked in Oshawott, and waiting until i can enter the DW,.. lets see what we can find tonight...

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Quote Originally Posted by zhanton View Post
    I get roughly 200-250 a day, and I personally think that's sufficient for me :] Just going through the Dream Isle a few times, playing some games, and picking my berries. Hmm.
    Yeah, but some people are in a rush to access new areas and Pokemon, so they really take this Dream Points thing seriously. I kind of feel the same way as well. I really like playing through the current area of the Dream World, but I'd love to be able to find tons of other Pokemon. I know the main thing here is to have fun, but I want those rare Dream World Pokemon

You can only get 1 pokemon from the Isle of Dreams a day. When you choose a pokemon at the tree you will be unable to re-enter the forest until the next day. HOWEVER, if you leave the forest before choosing you can re-enter as many times as you want. The pokemon stack so if you find 3 pokemon the first time you go in and then leave then the next time if you find 2 when you get the tree of dreams you will have access to all 5 pokemon. I hope that clarified it.
    It definitely does. Thanks.

I just read that you can become a dream pal of any person who has been registered in your pal pad and traded pokes via wifi, but I still can't befriend them in the DW, what's wrong? Did I miss something?
    <--- My Tumblr ♥ ~ (Thanks Mega Weavile)

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    A Zinedine Zidane Pokemon would be awesome, although his only known move will probably be headbutt though.

Quote Originally Posted by Icing Sugar View Post
    I just read that you can become a dream pal of any person who has been registered in your pal pad and traded pokes via wifi, but I still can't befriend them in the DW, what's wrong? Did I miss something?
    If you both have exchanged FC's and traded via the Wi-Fi room(no other method), it can still take up to 72 hours for it to go through, as it only updates once a day.

i have a question with the eveelutions will it be possible or is it in japan possible for them to be female?

Quote Originally Posted by auzzie latios View Post
    i have a question with the eveelutions will it be possible or is it in japan possible for them to be female?
    They're set to be male in all regions, so you cannot get a female DW Eeveelution.

Due to a miscommunication about the Eeveelutions, my sister has made a Pokemon.com account for all seven Eeveelutions (in other words, more accounts than we have games) and has earned each one. My question is, is there any way to synch multiple accounts to the same game, or does she now have five Eeveelutions that she'll never be able to actually get?

Quote Originally Posted by Ememew View Post
    Due to a miscommunication about the Eeveelutions, my sister has made a Pokemon.com account for all seven Eeveelutions (in other words, more accounts than we have games) and has earned each one. My question is, is there any way to synch multiple accounts to the same game, or does she now have five Eeveelutions that she'll never be able to actually get?
    I believe that you can't due to each account being tied to a single ID, I'm not 100% sure though.

Apparantly got another dream pal request from a random player, was gonna accept it but then it says my list is full and I need to edit my dream pal list the problem is where do I do it?
    Platinum
    Name:Eric
    FC:0044-8708-6853

On the main page, click Profile, then the DW tab and you can edit them there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ememew View Post
    She'll only get the ones connected to her account that's synched with the game(s). And no, only one per account; can't bundle.
    Last edited by ABXY; 19th April 2011 at 4:09 AM.
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/9srvac.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/22c951.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ABXY View Post

She'll only get the ones connected to her account that's synched with the game(s). And no, only one per account; can't bundle.
    Thanks. Guess I'll have to tell her she has to choose . . . I guess since I've only made one account, I can use one of her spares, so at least one of the extras won't go to waste. Too bad about the others, though. (guess no one knows yet if the Eeveelutions event would be compatible with the not-yet-existent third game, for obvious reasons).

If you both have exchanged FC's and traded via the Wi-Fi room(no other method), it can still take up to 72 hours for it to go through, as it only updates once a day.
    But where can I see the option to add them? I already traded via wifi a lot of times and since a long time ago O.o

I enter in the DW but can't see them anywhere, just the guy who added me from the DW after visiting my island.
    <--- My Tumblr ♥ ~ (Thanks Mega Weavile)

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    A Zinedine Zidane Pokemon would be awesome, although his only known move will probably be headbutt though.

returned with female poochyena :P

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Quote Originally Posted by Icing Sugar View Post
    But where can I see the option to add them? I already traded via wifi a lot of times and since a long time ago O.o

I enter in the DW but can't see them anywhere, just the guy who added me from the DW after visiting my island.
    Aw hell, I'll play the drinking game too.

*Sips Pepsi*

May 4th. Wait for it until then.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

Page 259 of 694 FirstFirst ... 159209249255256257258259260261262263269309359 ... LastLast