Page 269 of 694 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269270271272273279319369 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,725 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

OK, how do you get more Pokémon on the Friend Board?

I wished for a Harvest Exeggcute 2 days ago, then left my Munna sleeping until just now, but I still got the message saying that I need to take it to the Entralink...

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    OK, how do you get more Pokémon on the Friend Board?

I wished for a Harvest Exeggcute 2 days ago, then left my Munna sleeping until just now, but I still got the message saying that I need to take it to the Entralink...
    When you have picked the pokemon you want you have to click the little power button and click leave the dream world and then game sync on your game to get your Exeggcute, you cannot stack up pokemon on the friend board. The multiple places on the friend board are misleading, but they are ONLY there for promo pokemon (such as the eeveelution coming out soon)

Happy dreaming

Quote Originally Posted by Will-powered Spriter View Post
    It would appear that if your DW crashes during play,you can reconnect and keep going. This didn't happen before, did it?

Also, Harvest Exeggcute F get.
    I had my Dream World crash on me the second time I played, I think, and I was able to open a new window and keep playing. I'm not sure if it acted differently during the first couple days, though, as my data was still processing haha.

And nice find! Today I got myself a female Moody Bidoof with Secret Power. Not my first choice but eh.. XD

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    how do you get dream points and unlock new area's?
    Do stuff. Play games. Harvest berries. Water berries. Pick Berries. Trade items. Transfer a Poke to your game.
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/9srvac.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/22c951.png[/IMG]

Bad day in the DW for me, nothing special earned.. After I couldn't get any more Pokémon in the Forest I went around peoples houses to water berries, and on one of those houses I found a Kelpsy Berry (Reduces Attack EVs) on their trade board, so I swapped that for one of my many Oran Berries, and tomorrow I'll start growing Kelpsy Berries en masse!

I took back a female Flame Body Ponyta, just to get 50 extra points, am at 1900 so far.

Got myself 2 EV berrys today, defence+special atk
    Pokemon Black 2

Masuda

Random
    x2x2

Resets

Pokemon Y - 3DS Friend Code - 0731-6148-7742
    Safari Pokemon - Fraxure, Noibat, Druddigon

Good outing today. I got ~200 points I think, to climb up to 1080-ish. I once again couldn't find a single house with un-watered plants >.< Diglett dug me a new row - yay! - and I did more planting, and some swapping for new berries. I decided to put some stuff on my Share Shelf too, maybe I'll get lucky :] Bought a table too :P
    I ended up getting another Cloud Nine Lickitung, except this time is was a female! YESSS!

off topic kinda imagine if garchomp had a speed boost dream world ability with dragon dance
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Just discovered I also got ove 500 points in my run today! Acre gained a level
    Pokemon Black 2

Masuda

Random
    x2x2

Resets

For some reason I don't seem able to Game Sync with my english Black game for the first time. I connect to Wi-Fi and it gets stuck on the screen "Please wait a moment...". Nothing happens and it's been almost half an hour now - what do I do?
    btw I could Sync with my japanese White game perfectly
    Finally managed to acquire ALL Pokemon in B/W besides the three unavailable Event Pokes..
    < All legit thanks to Pokeshifter and Wi-Fi >

So if anyone needs something, I can breed you any Poke - but I don't deal with Legendaries though.
    Just PM me if you need something.

PkmnWHITE FC: 1892-6607-1566

Today, I got a female Scrappy Taillow! I also managed to befriend a Guts Shinx, but it was male, so decided against sending it to Entree Forest.

I've only got 500 or so DW points, though. :'(

Hey guys whats a quick way of getting alot of dream points because only get around 100-200 aday?

Do and complete as many mini games as possible!
    Pokemon Black 2

Masuda

Random
    x2x2

Resets

whats the best way of gaining your dream points cause mines only 290 since my global link got resetted for no apparent reason
    Last edited by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N); 20th April 2011 at 1:03 PM.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Default Two Cartridges + the same DSi System

Hi guys, one question is bothering me about the Dream World. Can I register both of my Pokemon Black AND Pokemon White cartridges using the same DS? Or can I only use one cartridge per DS at a time? (I know this may be a dumb question but I'm just wondering...I'm really not up to reading hundreds of pages to search for this answer...)

Thanks heaps,
    Kits.

how do you check your dw points?
    Pokemon Global Link Website -> Log in -> Profile -> Pokemon Dream World Tab -> It'll say it above your Dream Pal Roster.

How do you send items to the dream world? and how do I accomplish the sky race?
    Pokemon Black FC: 3138 5771 6558

whats the best way of gaining your dream points cause mines only 290 since my global link got resetted for no apparent reason
    some one answer this plzz ;(
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

how do you check your dw points?
    some one answer this plzz ;(
    Quote Originally Posted by zhanton View Post
    Pokemon Global Link Website -> Log in -> Profile -> Pokemon Dream World Tab -> It'll say it above your Dream Pal Roster.
    I already answered it ._.
    Last edited by Zhanton; 20th April 2011 at 1:13 PM.

As soon as you sign in at the Pokemon Global Link there is a box on the left that says "Profile" underneath the name of the pokemon that you have tucked in. Click this and then click on the "Pokemon Dream World" tab and it will tell you how many points you have.
    FC: 1779 - 0465 - 6200

Friend Safari: Bug - Ledyba / Masquerain / Vivillion

i know but what is the best way of gaining your dream world points cause im only on 290 dw points cause my global link got resetted for some reason so ive lost everything
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

As people have said before, play as many mini games as possible each time you are on. You get 10-30 points each time you complete one. Harvest berries and water other peoples' berries etc. Just make sure you complete lots of games and bring back a pokemon each day.
    FC: 1779 - 0465 - 6200

Friend Safari: Bug - Ledyba / Masquerain / Vivillion

Today I got a Grepa berry and a Pomeg berry, which means I only need to find 2 more EV reducing berries to have the whole set! Took home a Female Infiltrator Hoppip. :3 Only need 850 points to unlock the Windswept Sky!

I know but what is the best way of gaining your dream world points because I'm only on 290 DW points because my global link got reset for some reason so I've lost everything.
    *Fixed.

Well, the best ways are apparently:
    ~scoring high on games
    ~playing as many games as possible
    ~watering your own plants
    ~using up your 20 water droplets on other people
    ~sending a Pokemon to the Entralink

Apparently.

After the so hated maintenance, i had a great DW day, i got to choose between almost 3 pages of pokemon but only few females, until the poor forest got dry xD: Nidoran F, Exeggcute, Tangela, Oddish & Tailow...
    i already have Nido and the Eggs, but i ended up taking Tailow, stab attacks against ghosts are always cool, anyways, i hope i can get an oddish next time, i love that guy!

My current points: 2780! Nice, i'll finally get to see the new sky thingie XD.

By the way, i tested it yesterday, and yes, Nido F lay eggs with both Nidos having hustle! and even with a random male in the ground group (Smogon said female-only wouldnt lay eggs, because DW abilities only passed thru breeding with a pokemon of the same species, but i think this proofs that false?)

Anyways, i hope you have a great day at the DW!

// and for the person that asked about how to get fast points, i only play every single game i get offered to, i dont even get to water other person's berries much, cuz all my neighboors have theirs watered already, and i always send a pokemon back, i guess just playing as many games as you can, is the best way. i do 4 runs everytime, and i play every game!
    Last edited by pink; 20th April 2011 at 1:57 PM.

3DS FC: 2122 6109 3377

Page 269 of 694 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269270271272273279319369 ... LastLast