Page 276 of 694 FirstFirst ... 176226266272273274275276277278279280286326376 ... LastLast
Results 6,876 to 6,900 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    So everybody keeps posting about all the Pokemon they've taken back to their games... is no one concerned about the 50-Pokemon limit? (Or is that confirmed to be removed, as it apparently was with the Japanese version?)

I know I've only taken two Pokemon so far, and am being very cautious with my returns. =s
    There was never a 50 Pokemon limit. It was debunked (on the JP DW, no less) a while ago; it's just talking about your Entree Forest.

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    So everybody keeps posting about all the Pokemon they've taken back to their games... is no one concerned about the 50-Pokemon limit? (Or is that confirmed to be removed, as it apparently was with the Japanese version?)

I know I've only taken two Pokemon so far, and am being very cautious with my returns. =s
    was there really? i sure hope not

I guess I should start taking Pokes out of my Entree forest.
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/9srvac.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/22c951.png[/IMG]

I don't know if this has been talked about yet, but I tried to get the Nacrene furniture from the girl. She asked me what I wanted and said that people would dream about it, but I can't find the special furniture in my catalog... I really don't know why.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    There was never a 50 Pokemon limit. It was debunked (on the JP DW, no less) a while ago; it's just talking about your Entree Forest.
    Oh, so your forest can only hold 50 Pokemon before you've got to catch some and make room for new additions? That's a brilliant relief. ^_^

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffonna View Post
    I don't know if this has been talked about yet, but I tried to get the Nacrene furniture from the girl. She asked me what I wanted and said that people would dream about it, but I can't find the special furniture in my catalog... I really don't know why.
    Same here, I got the Design Table, but then i chose the Design Stool and it never showed up.

Wow, I feel like a partial idiot; someone could have made a bit more clear that the eeveelution minigame was an actual minigame on the main Pokemon.com website, as opposed to a minigame in the DW itself. Well, at least I actually did it.

Went for Jolteon. So, I guess once May 5th comes along, then what?

/CL

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

tbh, i think you can only have one designer furniture at a time.

in the catalogue it should have a gold symbol by it

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Quote Originally Posted by dragoniteKnight View Post
    tbh, i think you can only have one designer furniture at a time.
    I was able to get all of mine. I have a table, a rug, a poster, and a vase of flowers in my room at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt_Latios View Post
    Wow, I feel like a partial idiot; someone could have made a bit more clear that the eeveelution minigame was an actual minigame on the main Pokemon.com website, as opposed to a minigame in the DW itself. Well, at least I actually did it.

Went for Jolteon. So, I guess once May 5th comes along, then what?

/CL
    We don't know exactly what happens on May 5th, or when the promotion will be released. We're all just kind of waiting for more info aha.
    Last edited by Klinny; 21st April 2011 at 6:35 AM.

I have noticed this also,but I have the Rug. What do the other items look like? I really like the pink ones with purple wings..

well then i cant get them all, im stuck with the table then

Ugh. gave up on looking SRing for an adamant DW Shinx.

Current Shiny Hunt:

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    in the catalogue it should have a gold symbol by it
    I read about that, but I've looked through the entire Dream World furniture catalogue and the gold symbol isn't on any of the items on there. I was wondering what was up with that Nacrene City furniture girl and it looks like some other people have been having trouble with her as well. It looks like I'm just going to have to purchase my furniture like everyone else, at least until I figure out how to work the catalogue :x

I just talk to her while no Poke is asleep and then put one to sleep and it's in the catalogue the next DW cycle.

I currently have the poster, table, and stool (chair) in my little cottage. I'm saving berries for a modern house.
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/9srvac.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/22c951.png[/IMG]

So the DW worked for me for the first time today, and I managed to get a female Run Away Oddish out of it, and swapped around for Shuca and Kebia berries along with the Haban berries I started with. It's pretty fun, I'm just looking to find a female Shinx or Ponyta next time around.
    The Latest Capture

28 / 20 / 26 / 30 / 30 / 31 Timid Southern Island Emerald Latios

FC: 3309 2165 3231

After completing the eevee game how do you get the pokemon through the GL? It hasn't shown up anywhere, do we have to wait until May 5th to receive it or something?
    Friend Code: 1289-5496-0865

Jirachi's available here.

Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateWithNuts View Post
    After completing the eevee game how do you get the pokemon through the GL? It hasn't shown up anywhere, do we have to wait until May 5th to receive it or something?
    Yes, that's exactly what we have to do. An annoucement on the Global Link site stated that the game will end on May 5th and we will be getting the Eeveelutions either on or after that date.
    Last edited by Lorde; 21st April 2011 at 7:43 AM.

With the increased number of trips you can take to a Dream Path now, the one hour time limit really doesn't feel like it's cutting it anymore.

Today, I ran out of time just as I had started my fifth trip, due to the sheer number of Pokemon I had found.

Didn't get much good out of the DW today, but I unlocked the Windswept Sky and found this.
    I clone my Pokemon. If you want clones of our trade back ask me.

^^Click for Shop^^
    Black FC: 0304 0608 2474
    ^^Wifi Battles^^
    XBox Live: Phetty x

:3 Got so many berries now and planting a lot, going for a house, I think I should have it in a couple of weeks

Took home a Stealth Rock Female Unnerve Aerodactyl

Loving the dream world

Well, today was a pretty decent day on the Dream World. I managed to water several of my Dream World friend's berries and that earned me a ton of points. I also picked some of my own berries and planted some others in their place. I transferred a DW Bidoof to my game and I tucked in a spare Snivy that I had. I explored the Island of Dreams and I found tons of Pokemon today. Those included: Kangaskhan, Bidoof, 2 Taillow, Oddish, Bellsprout, Farfetch'd and Tangela. I also found a Poochyena, but I couldn't beat that freaking Sky Race game. I hate it with a passion. Anyway, I chose Bellsprout and I logged off.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    With the increased number of trips you can take to a Dream Path now, the one hour time limit really doesn't feel like it's cutting it anymore.

Today, I ran out of time just as I had started my fifth trip, due to the sheer number of Pokemon I had found.
    Wait, you can go back more than 4 times now? O.o Well, you could always go back indefinitely, but the earlier one was empty after the 4th trip.

Anyways, yeah, on my way to 3300 points, found a pomeg and tamato berry. Already had em, but just thought I'd throw that out there. Still can't get a dang grapa.
    Last edited by Arande; 21st April 2011 at 10:35 AM.
    Autumn Friendly: 18-4 4 RQ, 1657, 578th place
    International challenge: 16-2 7 RQ 1634
    Spring friendly: 18-0 1721, 173rd

4527 7711 4773 is my 3ds FC,
    Don't have any room for random safari requests :/ Friends list is full as is.

I'm confused. I have nearly 3,000 dream points and nothing ever popped up saying that the Windswept Sky was unlocked. I had slightly less than 2,500 when I entered today, but I'm sure I met the mark early in my trip. How do you know when you unlock a new area? Is open the next time you enter after reaching the mark or is at as soon as you reach the mark during a visit? Windswept Sky is after 2,500 right? Just to be sure...
    Current Black 2 Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
    I'm confused. I have nearly 3,000 dream points and nothing ever popped up saying that the Windswept Sky was unlocked. I had slightly less than 2,500 when I entered today, but I'm sure I met the mark early in my trip. How do you know when you unlock a new area? Is open the next time you enter after reaching the mark or is at as soon as you reach the mark during a visit? Windswept Sky is after 2,500 right? Just to be sure...
    Nothing ever actually comes up to tell you that you've unlocked a new area. I got to 2500 points while I was playing, and when I went to the Island of Dreams it just put me in the Windswept Sky instead of the Pleasant Forest.

It also seems to be random which one it'll select when you go.

Page 276 of 694 FirstFirst ... 176226266272273274275276277278279280286326376 ... LastLast