Page 277 of 694 FirstFirst ... 177227267273274275276277278279280281287327377 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,925 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

ok im going in now here are a few questions
    1. how do you water plants
    2. what should i do to get the most points in the 1 go

cheers thx
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by Klinny View Post
    Nothing ever actually comes up to tell you that you've unlocked a new area. I got to 2500 points while I was playing, and when I went to the Island of Dreams it just put me in the Windswept Sky instead of the Pleasant Forest.

It also seems to be random which one it'll select when you go.
    Oh, so you don't actually select one or the other, it just kind of sends you to one randomly when you go to the island of dreams?
    Current Black 2 Team:

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post

cheers thx
    1. If a plant needs to be watered, you just need to click on it. If the soil is damp, though, you cannot water it.

2. Here's a list of what each activity is worth. I generally focus on watering other people's plants and doing a lot of mini-games, (specifically the Sky Race and Lost Pokemon ones as I can consistently get over 50k points in each game) and I get about 500 Dream Points points a visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
    Oh, so you don't actually select one or the other, it just kind of sends you to one randomly when you go to the island of dreams?
    Yeah. I was expecting to be able to pick one or the other, but it just sends you on your way. I thought maybe it would alternate between them, but I ended up getting the forest twice in a row, then the sky twice, forest once, etc.
    Last edited by Klinny; 21st April 2011 at 11:10 AM.

horrible only found an excecute thats it omfg
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

cheers thx
    1. You only need to water plants when the soil is not moist. When you first plant a berry, the soil is pretty much always moist and doesn't need to be watered. If you need to water sprouting plants, just click on them and voila.

2. Me and many other people answered that question for you yesterday. I'm not going to waste time repeating an answer for the question you asked yesterday.

Today was okay, I got a female Cloud Nine Lickitung, watered 20 plants, got my 4th row of berries, and passed the 2500 threshold. I also found a Pomeg Berry on someone's Trade Shelf, just 4 more EV berry kinds to find

Has anyone else noticed that since the maintenance closure, the mini-games are laggy? I had no problems at first, but now, some seem to suffer notable slowdown. It's not so bad that they're unplayable, but it's a bit annoying.

I decided to take my swanna today and I started off by harvesting 10 berry plots and I planted some new berries. I then managed to water 20 berry plots which I was very happy with. After that, I explored both the windswept sky and pleasant forest and decided to take a cloud nine swablu to my main game. I now have 3930 Dream points (wow I got 610 dream points today).
    Last edited by Orton155; 21st April 2011 at 11:30 AM.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

i only have 390 dw points whyyyy i am being stuffed over OMG there was only 1 poke and 1 mini game today :/
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

i only have 390 dw points whyyyy i am being stuffed over OMG there was only 1 poke and 1 mini game today :/
    Are you going back to the Island of Dreams several times or do you make your wish once you get to the tree?

If not, you can go back home instead of making a wish and go through the forest again. And again. You won't lose the Pokemon you've befriended either.

Quote Originally Posted by cantab View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that since the maintenance closure, the mini-games are laggy? I had no problems at first, but now, some seem to suffer notable slowdown. It's not so bad that they're unplayable, but it's a bit annoying.
    I haven't had any problems personally. My mini-games seem to actually be quicker than they were before. (Though playing on my boyfriend's computer, they lag pretty bad and I'm not sure why. But that was before maintenance.)

Really wish there was a way to see Dream Points when actually in the Dream World. If you open the main GL site in another tab the Dream World throws errors at you, so you can't even do that.

Still need 500 points to get the Windswept Sky. Which'll give me three new evo lines for my dex. (Natu, Murkrow, and Starly.)

Are you going back to the Island of Dreams several times or do you make your wish once you get to the tree?

If not, you can go back home instead of making a wish and go through the forest again. And again. You won't lose the Pokemon you've befriended either.

I haven't had any problems personally. My mini-games seem to actually be quicker than they were before. (Though playing on my boyfriend's computer, they lag pretty bad and I'm not sure why. But that was before maintenance.)
    what really so if i went in there and finished it off but i didn't get anything from the island of dreams i can re do it?
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

About the Sky Race, the difficulty is largely determined by how fast your computer can run Flash. Fake difficulty sadly ruins it for a lot of people, because if Flash runs too slowly, the game will be impossible in some cases, and almost impossible in others. I had to run the game in Chrome just to have a chance of completing it (9 seconds left when I finally did it). I wish whoever made these Flash games would realise how badly Sky Race is bugged when it comes to the speed of the computer running it.

At least I was able to get to a Japanese person's house and swap for a couple of EV-reducing berries today. ^_^

what really so if i went in there and finished it off but i didn't get anything from the island of dreams i can re do it?
    Yepp. Once you get to the tree just select "Return to your home." Then you can go back and do the forest again. That's how we've all been getting so many points.

Quote Originally Posted by JDavidC View Post
    About the Sky Race, the difficulty is largely determined by how fast your computer can run Flash. Fake difficulty sadly ruins it for a lot of people, because if Flash runs too slowly, the game will be impossible in some cases, and almost impossible in others. I had to run the game in Chrome just to have a chance of completing it (9 seconds left when I finally did it). I wish whoever made these Flash games would realise how badly Sky Race is bugged when it comes to the speed of the computer running it.

At least I was able to get to a Japanese person's house and swap for a couple of EV-reducing berries today. ^_^
    I kind of wish there was a quality option for the Dream World because of this. (Unless it's been hiding somewhere and I haven't found it). It seems unreasonable to assume that everyone can run Flash games on the highest settings with no problems.

Also nice find on the berries!

aww thx a little late now but ill do it 2morow right now im watering other peoples berries for 10pts each lol :F
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

I kind of wish there was a quality option for the Dream World because of this. (Unless it's been hiding somewhere and I haven't found it). It seems unreasonable to assume that everyone can run Flash games on the highest settings with no problems.
    I concur, as the Wailord game eats up about three times as much time as it should due to it running so slowly on my computer.

It also doesn't help that the Dream World clock seems to be fast or something, as I got kicked off at 8:10 PM, despite signing in at 7:23 PM.

well i managed to get from 390 to 560 which isn't bad great day
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

On a positive note, I found a Kelpsy Berry and a Hondew berry on some peoples' shelves today. They're not planted soundly in my garden. I can't wait to get ahold of the other 4 EV berries. Those, and the Black and White unobtainable pokemon are like the whole point of the Dream World to me.

Well that, and the special abilities of course, but that's only nice when they're better than the normal ones and they're on OU pokemon for the most part.
    Current Black 2 Team:

Got to 1940 dream points today, which isnt bad considering I missed a day here and there..
    Took an Oddish home with me, for no other reason than being too lazy to look for a trade for one =P I dont mind abilities much so meh.

Pokémon White 2 Badgequest:

Finally went thru the sky thingie, couldnt do more than 3 rows cus i was in a rush! Got some females:
    *Leaf Blade Farfetch'd
    *Recycle Hoothoot
    *Aerodactyl
    AND YET ANOTHER Harvest Reflect Exeggcute.

Kept the Farfetch'd!

Current points: 3070! only 300 today u.u oh well~
    See you! good luck!

3DS FC: 2122 6109 3377

Great run, got myself the last 4 EV berrys! Have them all now, and a female farfetch with roost.
    Pokemon Black 2

Masuda

Random
    x2x2

Resets

Pokemon Y - 3DS Friend Code - 0731-6148-7742
    Safari Pokemon - Fraxure, Noibat, Druddigon

Got to ~1300-1400 points. Decided to keep an Oddish Yaaaay.
    Did some berry planting too. Yaaaay.

About to head on to DW right now...Haven't had the chance because I changed my clock which was stupid of me and I just got my wisdom teeth pulled.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Had a pretty average day compared to yesterday (found four EV berries)

Today was my first day in the Windswept Sky, didn't come across too much that interested me, ended up with a Female Aerodactyl with Assurance. Really want a Pidgey!

Today I spent most of my time trying to find people that would be good to be Dream Pals with, got just over 500 points today so I must have done something right

I just checked the list of what Pokemon are in which Dream World area and found out that several of my favorite Pokemon ain't on there. Is Nintendo planning on adding more areas or something?
    I don't use "uber" Pokémon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokémon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones.
    -Started by Tyranitar

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Karen, Final member of GSC Elite 4.

If you battle using your favorite Pokémon simply because they're you faves, copy and paste this into your sig.
    -Started by Lucario Master Chris

I claim Nidorina! ^_^

Page 277 of 694 FirstFirst ... 177227267273274275276277278279280281287327377 ... LastLast