Page 286 of 694 FirstFirst ... 186236276282283284285286287288289290296336386 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,150 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Came back with a Hoothoot, really want a Murkrow, though.
    The minigames are starting to bore me and I'm just giving up on looking for berries to water.
    Going to get to 5000 DP in two days, though.
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/9srvac.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/22c951.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    ^The sky race got really annoying for me today. I managed to get 77 inches on the Ice-Cream scoop though.
    I usually average around 90 inches on the ice cream scoop game. I've managed to get to 120 a few times, but 90 is what I usually score. That game is actually really hard for me to play, though. I don't have the best mouse in the world, so I have to work really hard to get the ice cream to stack. I still rather play that game than the Sky Race game, though. I swear, the Sky Race game trolls too often.

Spoiler:- Fixed:

And I got a ponyta!
    Last edited by Porygandrew; 23rd April 2011 at 6:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I usually average around 90 inches on the ice cream scoop game. I've managed to get to 120 a few times, but 90 is what I usually score. That game is actually really hard for me to play, though. I don't have the best mouse in the world, so I have to work really hard to get the ice cream to stack. I still rather play that game than the Sky Race game, though. I swear, the Sky Race game trolls too often.
    Don't know if you know this, but you can go backwards by moving your cursor behing Pelipper. Provided that they're not TOO close together, you can grab a Water symbol in front of an Electric symbol or cloud, and then simply backtrack around the obstacle. I wouldn't try to pull of the most daring manuevers, but it's a nifty trick. If you pull your cursor all the way up to the front, Pelipper will speed up to meet it, so there's no harm in doing so.

If you're getting surprised by obstacles directly in front of you, you should keep Pelipper somewhat behind the middle of the screen, especially if you have a speed increase.

Discussion: I got back from the DW an hour ago (Tailwind Tailow with horrid nature, if you're curious) and I notice quite a few people use Joltik, Victini, and Audino as their DW Pokemon. I myself use my Staravia, Chestnut, when I play in the Dream World, so I was just wondering what Pokemon everyone here sends to the DW.

Question: One thing I notice as I visit people's dream homes is that Japanese users have access to the EV berries, yet the main site doesn't list these berries as ones you can find in the DW. For those with the inside scoop, can you tell me where to find the EV berries in the DW and how long I have to wait?
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

All Hail Meowth!
    Trophy made by Pika22

If you want the funny pre-Black & White Team Rocket back in the Anime,
    copy and paste this into your signature. *Started by Sapphire Kirby*

And yes, I realize that, besides the Radio Show, the chances of that happening now are less than zero.

I'm busy with life outside the internet; I won't be on often

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire Kirby View Post
    Discussion: I got back from the DW an hour ago (Tailwind Tailow with horrid nature, if you're curious) and I notice quite a few people use Joltik, Victini, and Audino as their DW Pokemon. I myself use my Staravia, Chestnut, when I play in the Dream World, so I was just wondering what Pokemon everyone here sends to the DW.

Question: One thing I notice as I visit people's dream homes is that Japanese users have access to the EV berries, yet the main site doesn't list these berries as ones you can find in the DW. For those with the inside scoop, can you tell me where to find the EV berries in the DW and how long I have to wait?
    i heard of ppl getting it after gaining access to more islands. but the main way most ppl are getting them is from share shelves off of japanese pal map islands then growing them for harvest.

I change up which pokemon I send into the DW. my first was Lady Sage, my Simisage, then my Gothitelle, Poohyena, Luxio, Luxray, Chandelure and today was my Elektross mostly to see what their image is in the DW (Mienshao and Zorua have neat DW pics!)

-EQ, Desperately seeking Leaf Blade Farfetch'd!
    X/αS FC: 3823-9029-3721 (IGN: Washu)

Dream World Female, HG/SS Ball Breeder! Over 200 Dream Ball Females!
    *List of tradable pokemon & want list here*
    (updating often, check tabs at the bottom of page for more pokemon)

Ask about my legit female Johto Starters in special balls from Pokemon Colosseum!

Note: I usually do free trades, but I'm not in the best of health, so please bear with me.

MM Shines:
    Furfrou (3/25/14), Duskull (1/31/14), and 2 Ponytas (7/15/14, 7/16/14)

Apparently, I'm really good at Masuda Method breeding so long as I'm not trying to breed anything in particular; only took 8 years to figure that out.

I tuck in random pokes on my White Version, and on my Black Version, I tuck in my Froslass every time.

Also, I just got a new personal best score on the wailord game,

[IMG]http://oi52.*******.com/nusdx.jpg[/IMG]

And got a Male Lotad with Water Pulse from it, which I don't plan on sending.
    So, I just made a new sig after 3 or 4 years, but I dunno what to put here.

Just finished my DW for the day managed famale Bellsprout, Lickitung, and Wooper. Took the Wooper home because I have all the others already. Now sitting at 6170 points.

[IMG]http://i55.*******.com/295btk4.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/34f077p.png[/IMG]

hmm..
    female nidoran with hustle/scratch
    female farfetched with defiant/fury cuter
    female lickitung with cloud nine/lick

i can't decide D:

How do you guys do the Ice Cream Scoop game? I can barely meet the first line, LOL. The scoops just roll off each other...

Quote Originally Posted by SphealsFTW View Post
    How do you guys do the Ice Cream Scoop game? I can barely meet the first line, LOL. The scoops just roll off each other...
    You should check out the video that should be on the first post.

I would go with hustle Nidoran female. Sheerforce is just awesome at its final evo.

[IMG]http://i55.*******.com/295btk4.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/34f077p.png[/IMG]

Woo, earned 690 dream points this session and now have a total of 2790 points. Open Sky, here I come (eventually). I chose a female Surskit, no special moves.
    Also did some watering. Some trade shelfing. Harvesting.

And then I decided to see how many total berries I need for all the buyable furniture (Designer items not counting since those are free despite the price)!
    Oran: 263
    Figy: 85
    Iapapa: 55
    Aguav: 50
    Cheri: 85
    Pecha: 115
    Sitrus: 335 (hrngh)
    Aspear: 250
    Persim: 250
    Wiki: 85
    Mago: 50
    Rawst: 220
    Chesto: 220

Ouch.

Not so nice today. I ended up in Pleasat Forest every darned time I crossed the dream bridge (six total, I think), even though I unlocked Windswept Sky yesterday. I figured that wasn't so bad, since there were some Windswept Sky Pokemon I had leftover from yesterday I'd like to take back... but none of the Pokemon I caught yesterday were available. That's strange, since I've always had leftover Pokemon available on days prior to this. It was like Windswept Sky didn't even exist. >_<

And to top it all off, the one and only female I caught today was a Lickitung. I'm looking for more and/or better, Dream World. Step it up.

Ended the day with 3350 Dream Points. *shrug*

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

I'm not 100% certain, but I believe that once you go to the dream island once, you're locked into that location for all subsequent trips that day.
    So if you don't get Sky on the first trip in, you won't go there if you leave early and go back in.

And sadly no Pokemon are saved between sessions.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    I'm not 100% certain, but I believe that once you go to the dream island once, you're locked into that location for all subsequent trips that day.
    So if you don't get Sky on the first trip in, you won't go there if you leave early and go back in.

And sadly no Pokemon are saved between sessions.
    Well not sure if I understand you correctly but today I entered Windswept Sky once, the Forest three times, and the ocean twice. So if is totally random as opposed to one area all day.

Quote Originally Posted by FatalOmega View Post
    Well not sure if I understand you correctly but today I entered Windswept Sky once, the Forest three times, and the ocean twice. So if is totally random as opposed to one area all day.
    Ah, wonderful news then. Never been so glad to be wrong, thanks for the correction.

i got a - speed ev and - HP ev berry from a japanese share shelf which was great. (i would have gotten a - special def ev berry but someone beat me to it. oh well i took 2 from him where as he only got one ;D) i didnt get many good pokemon tho but ima see if i can put another poke to sleep since i havent been in dream world for a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Don't know if you know this, but you can go backwards by moving your cursor behing Pelipper. Provided that they're not TOO close together, you can grab a Water symbol in front of an Electric symbol or cloud, and then simply backtrack around the obstacle. I wouldn't try to pull of the most daring manuevers, but it's a nifty trick. If you pull your cursor all the way up to the front, Pelipper will speed up to meet it, so there's no harm in doing so.

If you're getting surprised by obstacles directly in front of you, you should keep Pelipper somewhat behind the middle of the screen, especially if you have a speed increase.
    I know all about the cursor helping Pelipper slow down when it's going too fast and that does usually help, but there are times when I still crash into those electric orbs. I've also tried flying at the top of the screen, in the middle and at the bottom, but nothing seems to work well for me. I've practically given up on that game. I'll play it just for laughs, but I know that I'll probably lose. I appreciate the tips, though. I'm sure that I'll get good at it eventually.

I'm not sure I understand how to visit other houses. The only time I ever encounter other Pokemon is at that Tree of Dreams thing.
    How do I make friends? For instance, someone visited MY house because I saw their footprint, but how O_o.
    I just wanna earn more points to get to the Sky/Sea levels.

~*~Made by Me~*~

Quote Originally Posted by Lishus13 View Post
    I'm not sure I understand how to visit other houses. The only time I ever encounter other Pokemon is at that Tree of Dreams thing.
    How do I make friends? For instance, someone visited MY house because I saw their footprint, but how O_o.
    I just wanna earn more points to get to the Sky/Sea levels.
    You're supposed to click the footprints and that will allow you to visit that person's/Pokemon's Dream World house. You can then request to be their friend.

I'm doing math to figure out how long it will take to buy everything out of the Dream Catalog.

Sometimes I really hate myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    I'm doing math to figure out how long it will take to buy everything out of the Dream Catalog.

Sometimes I really hate myself.
    Don't worry. You can probably shave off a few days from whatever you've calculated due to random Berries you'll find during all of your next visits. Instead of taking you 649 days, it will only take you 646.

Good DW day today! Found heaps of Pokemon, and I ended up taking a female Gluttony Bellsprout with Vine Whip, because I adore the Bellsprout line <3 I planted tons of berries, and actually managed to use up my 20 water droplets (my previous high score was using 1 haha) which was cool. I've got heaps of berries now, lots of different kinds, but no EV Reducing Berries yet.
    I also racked up over 500 DW points for the first time, finally reaching 2010 points. I did really well in the games today, as well, breaking the 45000 mark in the Sky Race game and 50000 mark in the Hide and Seek game

yesterday i got from 560 to 1020 and now i hope to get 1020 to atleast 1500 if possible only 1 and half hours to go
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Page 286 of 694 FirstFirst ... 186236276282283284285286287288289290296336386 ... LastLast