Page 287 of 694 FirstFirst ... 187237277283284285286287288289290291297337387 ... LastLast
Results 7,151 to 7,175 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Don't worry. You can probably shave off a few days from whatever you've calculated due to random Berries you'll find during all of your next visits. Instead of taking you 649 days, it will only take you 646.
    Actually, ignoring extras I find/have found, and ignoring the possibility of getting a 5th row, it would take ~35 or so days to get all the berries I need.

Unrelated, but someone at smogon found a new Pokemon in the forest. A Sandshrew! http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpos...4&postcount=40
    Last edited by R_N; 23rd April 2011 at 9:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    Actually, ignoring extras I find/have found, and ignoring the possibility of getting a 5th row, it would take ~35 or so days to get all the berries I need.

Unrelated, but someone at smogon found a new Pokemon in the forest. A Sandshrew! http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpos...4&postcount=40
    Awesome. Sandshrew really benefits from it's dream world ability.

All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post

Hey, that's pretty cool!

I've been to DW 5 times, I believe, and I still haven't seen a single Tailow haha :P

Gah, does anyone know why DW won't work on my laptop? I've got a reasonable internet connection and flash v10, but it only gets to the first loading screen.

Interestingly, this is the opposite of the eeveelution game. The laptop worked, the computer didn't.

Edit: Had Flash 10.0. Needed Flash 10.2.
    Last edited by Will-powered Spriter; 23rd April 2011 at 1:31 PM.

All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

8 mins left

i hate the finding game its soooo anoying but the ice scoop and peliper racing game are the easiest and the wailord 1 to
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Got Ponyta with Heat Wave

I took a Cinccino today and did what I usually do. Took a Flame body Ponyta today and I now have 5030 dream points. Shining ocean here we come!!!

EDIT: Oh I forgot to say, I found a tamato berry today.
    Last edited by Orton155; 23rd April 2011 at 12:05 PM.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    8 mins left

i hate the finding game its soooo anoying but the ice scoop and peliper racing game are the easiest and the wailord 1 to
    finding game is the easiest.if you read the 1st post there is a guide.i usually find it in 20 seconds.and about the wailord game is there a giude/strategy

Unlocked the sky course on both of my dream worlds now, and nearly got all the EV berrys on both
    Pokemon Black 2

Masuda

Random
    x2x2

Resets

Pokemon Y - 3DS Friend Code - 0731-6148-7742
    Safari Pokemon - Fraxure, Noibat, Druddigon

how do you unlock new area's like how many points i got 1430 but its gonna rise a bit it hasn't been fully updated
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

I think the sky course is at 2500, you can check on serebii they have all the unlocks on there.
    Pokemon Black 2

Masuda

Random
    x2x2

Resets

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    how do you unlock new area's like how many points i got 1430 but its gonna rise a bit it hasn't been fully updated
    2,500 Dream points to unlock the windswept Sky and 5,000 dream points to unlock the shining ocean.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

today is a great day at dw found 3 ev reduction berries at windswept sky greppa,tamato,hondew. got qualot yesterday.only need 2 kinds of berries more for ev.im at 4730 points now.tomorrow to the shining ocean. ^_^

Pretty good run today; Spent all my water charges, got a few new berries, explored the windswept sky for the first time and ended up with 610 points, putting me at a total of 3630. I didn't find any good females though, so I ended up with a male Taillow.

By the way, how does having two games work? Do you get two trips on the same account with different games?

Quote Originally Posted by DivinusErus View Post
    Pretty good run today; Spent all my water charges, got a few new berries, explored the windswept sky for the first time and ended up with 610 points, putting me at a total of 3630. I didn't find any good females though, so I ended up with a male Taillow.

By the way, how does having two games work? Do you get two trips on the same account with different games?
    Basically yes. However you effectively we have two different dream worlds, two different sets of dream points so you have to unlock the stuff on both games.

Apparently i'm a...

Okay, thanks for clearing that up. Got Black somewhere in the mail, so was wondering.

In terms of Dream Points, pretty slow day, however a lot of things happened: Got 4 of the 6 EV Berries. 3 from Shelves, one randomly. Also grabbed a Mago Berry which you get in the ocean stage and that's what I needed for the Log Cabin

I also got a Female Aerodactyl!

Also here's a tip for getting Points. Of course you water berries right but if you visit the houses of people that visited you (Check your Mat), they're swarming with Berries that need watering. It's effective if you have a few Dream Pals that also have a lot of Dream Pals themselves.

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

I'm so mad with my brother he went on my DS and changed the time now I have to wait a day
    .................................................. ......................

Brilliant, 2800 points and I get the forest 5 times in a row :S so glad I rushed to get to 2500 :/

On the plus side I did get a nice female taillow but still.. fancied trying the new area out.
    Pokemon Black 2

Masuda

Random
    x2x2

Resets

How do you get dream Friends?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokedex101 View Post
    Request someone you find through the map screen or follow the links of people on your doormat (and request them).

Top left has the 'request dream pal' option when you are at someone elses island.

Paired with Fighting_Master back in the day

My beloved Shiny Oddish!
    By
    Yoru Ryu, of course.

Going to put up some EV berrys for the lucky people who visit my garden!
    Pokemon Black 2

Masuda

Random
    x2x2

Resets

Quote Originally Posted by Pokedex101 View Post
    Click the "check dream pals" button. Click on the random dream house thing. Press the button to request to become dream pals. Wait til the dude to accept the request.

This is a signature.

That is Ran.

It was a nice DW day, got some berries, none new! and got quite a lot of females to choose from: Lickitung, Murkrow (with confuse ray), Yanma(2), Mareep, Exeggcute, Aerodactyl. I was between Lickitung and Murkrow, at the end i decided to keep Murkrow!, cuz i love Prankster~

Current Points: 4380! just a tad more and i can go to the sea map <3

3DS FC: 2122 6109 3377

got myself a female exeggcute and taillow today, not one game in the new area I unlocked tho... put up all 6EV berrys on the share shelf, so if anyone see's my dream world "Marvs" go see if they are still there!
    Pokemon Black 2

Masuda

Random
    x2x2

Resets

Page 287 of 694 FirstFirst ... 187237277283284285286287288289290291297337387 ... LastLast