Page 294 of 694 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294295296297298304344394 ... LastLast
Results 7,326 to 7,350 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

  1. #7326
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    330

    Default

    I'm about to get on haven't done it in a few days haha

  2. #7327
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Orlando, FL, USA
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jubkid View Post
    also, one question. What's the best choice to bring back. Nidoran male, Stantler male, or hoppip female?
    Depends on what moves they have personally. I would have probably taken the female hopip, only because she is female (therefore breedable), and Infiltrator is a great ability. I'm torn between the other two :P

    Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Pokemon Seek must die a horrible death. .
    I don't know if it's technically considered a "trick", but I usually start by taking the upward route. Since i started doing that, I've found the pokemon within a good time. But if that doesn't work, find the berry first. The berry indicates you are within 2 squares of the pokemon. I hope that helps a little


    As for the Eevee game, here's what it should say if you have successfully obtained your pokemon, left the game (or site), and came back:



    Hope this helps!

    -EQ, hopefully soon to be proud owner of a Leaf Blade Farfetch'd! (then I will move onto Poison Fang Poochyena lol)
    X FC: 3823-9029-3721 (IGN: Washu)


    Dream World Female, HG/SS Ball Breeder! Over 200 Dream Ball Females!
    *List of tradable pokemon & want list here*
    (updating often, check tabs at the bottom of page for more pokemon)


    Ask about my legit female Johto Starters in special balls from Pokemon Colosseum!


    Note: I usually do free trades, but I'm not in the best of health, so please bear with me.


    MM Shines:
    Furfrou (3/25/14), Duskull (1/31/14), and 2 Ponytas (7/15/14, 7/16/14)

    Apparently, I'm really good at Masuda Method breeding so long as I'm not trying to breed anything in particular; only took 8 years to figure that out.

  3. #7328
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakujitsu View Post
    I did quite well on the Wailord game today, even though I hate it with a burning passion.
    I stole some berries on some strangers shelves, and planted some more EV berries.
    How can you hate that game? I think it's the easiest game on the Dream World, apart from the ice cream stacking game. All you really have to do is make sure that you're flinging the Pokemon in the right direction so that they open those special balls. I've managed to beat it every time so far. There are days when it doesn't give me a good score, but I still manage to have fun with it.

  4. #7329
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Hi, I'm new to the dream world and have a few questions;
    - I subscribed on thursday, and every day since then, all I've seen on the game sync is a sleeping Musharna and the message "The game sync battery has run dry, blah blah blah". Is my game fudged?
    - If the answer to that is no, how can I fix the problem? (I'd prefer a PM reply so I get notified about it) thanks in advance
    Visit my fifth generation thread Here and my fourth generation one Here, I have over 150 unique events spread over the two generations, as well as an ever growing list (Currently at 30+) of chained shinies!

  5. #7330
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mew&Celebi View Post
    Hi, I'm new to the dream world and have a few questions;
    - I subscribed on thursday, and every day since then, all I've seen on the game sync is a sleeping Musharna and the message "The game sync battery has run dry, blah blah blah". Is my game fudged?
    - If the answer to that is no, how can I fix the problem? (I'd prefer a PM reply so I get notified about it) thanks in advance
    are you switching DS's in between or changing the clock?

  6. #7331
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    177

    Default

    So pumped! Saving up for the modern house, after I harvest tomorrow I will have all the oran's needed and I will already have a good start on the chesto's
    Also tomorrow, after a few minutes in I will have unlocked the water area!
    Lightningrod Goldeen/Seaking here I come
    Turning a weakness into an immunity + an advantage people will actually fall for
    The only other pokemon I can recall that gets that good an advantage from the dream world is marill with sap sipper (correct me if I'm wrong)
    It's a shame neither of them are great pokemon, but I'm sure a great strategy can be worked around them

  7. #7332
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ponyville, Equestria
    Posts
    1,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EQWashu View Post

    As for the Eevee game, here's what it should say if you have successfully obtained your pokemon, left the game (or site), and came back:



    Hope this helps!
    Interesting, because after seeing so many people complain about the game, I decided to play it again. It took me about 45 minutes, but what surprised me is that it seems to have forgotten that I had already befriended an Umbreon in that game. When I beat it it offered me a Jolteon, but I didn't accept it. Instead, I won again and rigged the odds to give me an Espeon, so I accepted the Espeon. Why might it have forgotten my Umbreon? Is it because when I won the Umbreon I hadn't made a GL account, only a Pokemon Trainer Club account?
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

  8. #7333
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    330

  9. #7334
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    11

    Default

    I'm not changing my DS's or any settings whatsoever, the only thing I'm changing is my cart sometimes (I still play SS when I'm in the mood) I'm using an original DS if that has any sort of relevance
    Visit my fifth generation thread Here and my fourth generation one Here, I have over 150 unique events spread over the two generations, as well as an ever growing list (Currently at 30+) of chained shinies!

  10. #7335
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,846

    Default

    I now have 3 rows in my garden and chose a female Farfetch'd with Fury Cutter. Every other Pokemon was one that I've already chosen.

    Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

  11. #7336
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by celebitrainer View Post
    Interesting, because after seeing so many people complain about the game, I decided to play it again. It took me about 45 minutes, but what surprised me is that it seems to have forgotten that I had already befriended an Umbreon in that game. When I beat it it offered me a Jolteon, but I didn't accept it. Instead, I won again and rigged the odds to give me an Espeon, so I accepted the Espeon. Why might it have forgotten my Umbreon? Is it because when I won the Umbreon I hadn't made a GL account, only a Pokemon Trainer Club account?
    It doesn't save your eeveelution if you click the Play again button after choosing your eeveelution. Just read this. ^_^

    Pokemon Black FC: 4942-5073-2344
    OT: Inga
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/15dq2rc.gif[/IMG]
    Homura Akemi~

  12. #7337
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Got a female Lotad and Farfetch plus used all my water in my watering can.

    Current Shiny Hunt:

  13. #7338
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Your basement
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Finally found a Cloud Nine Lickitung, but male...

    Got it anyway. I can SR for a good Nature and possibly IVs.
    3DS FC (Pokemon X): 1848-1667-7668
    Friend safari is Ice with Snorunt, Beartic, and Cloyster. Looking for Dragon safaris, safaris with Whirlipede or Espurr, and Y-exclusive Mega Stones.

    Shiny Chains (D/P): Ralts, Magnemite, Beldum
    Targets: Shinx
    Shiny Chains (X/Y): None
    Targets: Clauncher/Clawitzer, Swirlix, Smeargle



  14. #7339
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Okay I've been on dream world lots of times now so why all of a sudden Fennel shows up and does her dream world tutorial when ive already been thru that the first day. It happened twice and its annoying when im trying to play.

  15. #7340
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cookiecookie View Post
    Okay I've been on dream world lots of times now so why all of a sudden Fennel shows up and does her dream world tutorial when ive already been thru that the first day. It happened twice and its annoying when im trying to play.
    It happened to me twice after my first time on the Dream World. Other people reported the same thing, so it must be happening to several people. I guess it's just a glitch in the system or something. Doesn't really matter, though. It isn't hurting anyone.

  16. #7341

    Default

    Managed to snag a Pomeg and Qualot berry today, I'll be growing the hell out of those soon. I haven't had too much luck getting any good moves on the pokemon, I pretty much suck at the games. I can do good enough to get the pokemon at all at least. I did get a female ponyta with heat wave the other day, so I was pretty excited about that one. Also, I'm about 700 points away from the windswept sky, not going too fast..

  17. #7342
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Hi,

    I read the FAQ but didn't find the answers to my questions:

    I noticed the FAQ said you can only take back a total of 50, ouch... I hope this is expanded on!

    1) When I am sending a Pokemon to my actual game I notice there are multiple boxes showing which one is going back, however I've only found a way to bring one back at once. Is it possible to bring multiple back per trip? The only way I know how to do things, is go through and play the games and at the end make a wish to bring one of them back, which can only be done once a day. Am I missing something?

    2) I notice an extreme amount of male Pokemon, what determines your encountered Pokemons abilities, nature, gender, etc? Or is it just completely random.

    3) I ran into a point last visit where Pokemon/Items stopped showing up. A couple pages back I read it's because I skipped too many mini-games. However, I didn't skip a single game, nor did I fail any. Any ideas?

    4) Can anything found in the DW be shiny?

    5) Are any Pokemon rarer than others? I mean, are there any particular Pokemon that are rare enough that I should definitely bring them back?

    Thanks!

  18. #7343
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Orlando, FL, USA
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    How can you hate that game? I think it's the easiest game on the Dream World, apart from the ice cream stacking game. All you really have to do is make sure that you're flinging the Pokemon in the right direction so that they open those special balls. I've managed to beat it every time so far. There are days when it doesn't give me a good score, but I still manage to have fun with it.
    Probably not the *easiest* game personally, but not hard to get the minimum score. one trick is to not launch the first pokemon until the ball shows up, which saves you a few precious seconds to get more points and multipliers. I actually had one game where I didn't get a single Piplup ball! it stunk :P personally the list of easiest to hardest to get a good score for me is:

    1) Flying Race
    2) Search for Lost Pokemon
    3) Wailord Game
    4) Ice Cream Stack

    though really 3 and 4 are more of a tie

    Quote Originally Posted by Vinceisg0d View Post
    4) Can anything found in the DW be shiny?
    From what I've heard, they cannot.

    -EQ, in talks for a Leaf Blade Farfetch'd! (Next up, Male Poison Fang Poochyena! lol)
    Last edited by EQWashu; 25th April 2011 at 3:06 AM.
    X FC: 3823-9029-3721 (IGN: Washu)


    Dream World Female, HG/SS Ball Breeder! Over 200 Dream Ball Females!
    *List of tradable pokemon & want list here*
    (updating often, check tabs at the bottom of page for more pokemon)


    Ask about my legit female Johto Starters in special balls from Pokemon Colosseum!


    Note: I usually do free trades, but I'm not in the best of health, so please bear with me.


    MM Shines:
    Furfrou (3/25/14), Duskull (1/31/14), and 2 Ponytas (7/15/14, 7/16/14)

    Apparently, I'm really good at Masuda Method breeding so long as I'm not trying to breed anything in particular; only took 8 years to figure that out.

  19. #7344
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Outside of Hawaii (I wish...)
    Posts
    7,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vinceisg0d View Post
    Hi,

    I read the FAQ but didn't find the answers to my questions:

    I noticed the FAQ said you can only take back a total of 50, ouch... I hope this is expanded on!

    1) When I am sending a Pokemon to my actual game I notice there are multiple boxes showing which one is going back, however I've only found a way to bring one back at once. Is it possible to bring multiple back per trip? The only way I know how to do things, is go through and play the games and at the end make a wish to bring one of them back, which can only be done once a day. Am I missing something?

    2) I notice an extreme amount of male Pokemon, what determines your encountered Pokemons abilities, nature, gender, etc? Or is it just completely random.

    3) I ran into a point last visit where Pokemon/Items stopped showing up. A couple pages back I read it's because I skipped too many mini-games. However, I didn't skip a single game, nor did I fail any. Any ideas?

    4) Can anything found in the DW be shiny?

    5) Are any Pokemon rarer than others? I mean, are there any particular Pokemon that are rare enough that I should definitely bring them back?

    Thanks!
    1. You can bring back one Pokemon from the Dream Tree, and any number of Pokemon from special events like the Eeveelutions that are to be given out on May 5th.

    2. Male Pokemon are more common, as they can't pass down Dream World abilities via breeding, whereas females can. Your score in the minigames plays a role in determining what unique move the DW Pokemon will know, but its gender is determined the moment you encounter it. Natures and IVs are determined when you capture the Pokemon on B/W.

    3. Skipping minigames has nothing to do with it. You just get between 4 to 6 visits to an area before the Pokemon stop appearing.

    4. No. DW Pokemon can never be shiny.

    5. The rarity differences aren't terribly noticeable for the initial group of Pokemon you have access to, but the new ones that start appearing at 7500 and 10000 Dream Points are definitely a lot harder to find then the usual ones.

    Also, you can only have 50 Pokemon in the Entralink forest at any given time, not only 50 Pokemon ever. It simply means you'll need to capture some before you try to send more Pokemon over.

  20. #7345
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    330

    Default

    4. No. DW Pokemon can never be shiny.
    But you can breed the females to try and get a shiny.

  21. #7346
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    15,677

    Default

    Aw, lame. Seems that the Sandshrew may have just been a hoax.

  22. #7347
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Not sure.
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    Aw, lame. Seems that the Sandshrew may have just been a hoax.
    Darn, was hopeful seeing as berries were added they may have added in a few Pokemon. Oh well maybe sometime in the future. *Hopes for a new cave area.*


    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/295btk4.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/34f077p.png[/IMG]

  23. #7348
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cookiecookie View Post
    Okay I've been on dream world lots of times now so why all of a sudden Fennel shows up and does her dream world tutorial when ive already been thru that the first day. It happened twice and its annoying when im trying to play.
    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    It happened to me twice after my first time on the Dream World. Other people reported the same thing, so it must be happening to several people. I guess it's just a glitch in the system or something. Doesn't really matter, though. It isn't hurting anyone.
    This happens when you clear the flash players saved data.(clearing cache/deleting cookies would do this I believe) Apparently instead of storing the first time flag on the server, it's on your PC, so it'll play over and over if you're one of those people who clean your computer regularly.
    Shiny Hunt:
    (RE/April 9) (RNGMay 6) (Future RNG)
    (Future RNG) (MMing) (Future MM)
    (Future RNG Egg) (Future RNG Egg)

  24. #7349
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EQWashu View Post
    Probably not the *easiest* game personally, but not hard to get the minimum score. one trick is to not launch the first pokemon until the ball shows up, which saves you a few precious seconds to get more points and multipliers. I actually had one game where I didn't get a single Piplup ball! it stunk :P personally the list of easiest to hardest to get a good score for me is:

    1) Flying Race
    2) Search for Lost Pokemon
    3) Wailord Game
    4) Ice Cream Stack
    Yeah, I also made the mistake of launching the first Pokemon before the first ball appeared. It wasn't too much of an issue, but I did waste several seconds when that happened. I usually open around 20 balls while playing that game, but I've managed to open 25 in the past. It's a decent game in my opinion. My list of games goes like this (from easist to hardest):

    1) Ice Cream Stack
    2) Wailord Game
    3) Search for Lost Pokemon
    4) Flying Race

  25. #7350
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Anybody been having a problem saving their privacy settings so they can go to other people's dream islands? I keep setting it to everyone so I can wander around and water/share stuff but it never recognizes me changing my privacy settings.

Page 294 of 694 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294295296297298304344394 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •