Page 297 of 694 FirstFirst ... 197247287293294295296297298299300301307347397 ... LastLast
Results 7,401 to 7,425 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

  1. #7401
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokandy View Post
    I'm in a bit of a pickle again.

    which would you choose:

    fem lickitung; cloud nine/sleep talk
    fem sunkern; early bird/mega drain
    Personally, I think I would take lickitung because of its ability but that is purely my opinion.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

    Apparently i'm a...



    Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

  2. #7402
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokandy View Post
    I'm in a bit of a pickle again.

    which would you choose:

    fem lickitung; cloud nine/sleep talk
    fem sunkern; early bird/mega drain
    i would get fem lickitung with cloud nine, its way better than sunkern


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    Pkm Black FC: 2666 6276 8745

  3. #7403
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orton155 View Post
    Personally, I think I would take lickitung because of its ability but that is purely my opinion.
    I was thinking the same thing. Strange thing also... just came across a male lickitung with rock climb. Isn't that an HM?

  4. #7404
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokandy View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Strange thing also... just came across a male lickitung with rock climb. Isn't that an HM?
    It was a HM in gen IV, but now if can only be learned by a handful by level up and to get it on some others is by breeding.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

    Apparently i'm a...



    Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

  5. #7405
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5

    Default

    ok, so just started having this problem where I tried to sign in and instead it took me to the sign up page and won't let me get back to the log-in page.
    Has never done anything like this before.
    Thought it might be the browser but happened in chrome and explorer.
    Anyone having similar issues?
    I'll follow you deep sea baby

  6. #7406
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    543

    Default

    I'm in a bit of a problem.
    Don't know what to choose
    -female surskit with rain dish and giga drain. Have the same exact one so not choosing it
    -female poochyenna with rattled and howl. Don't have one so want it.
    -female shinx with magnet rise. Have a female shinx but doesn't have magnet rise, but since its female cant pass on the move
    -female tangela with leech seed and regenerator. Don't have it so want it.

    really the big choice is poochyenna or tangela
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/1z1d54y.png[/IMG]

        Spoiler:- FC:


        Spoiler:- Team Enchanted Garden:


        Spoiler:- pending trades:

  7. #7407
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokefielder View Post
    I'm in a bit of a problem.
    Don't know what to choose
    -female surskit with rain dish and giga drain. Have the same exact one so not choosing it
    -female poochyenna with rattled and howl. Don't have one so want it.
    -female shinx with magnet rise. Have a female shinx but doesn't have magnet rise, but since its female cant pass on the move
    -female tangela with leech seed and regenerator. Don't have it so want it.

    really the big choice is poochyenna or tangela
    I think i'd take the tangela out of that choice of two.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

    Apparently i'm a...



    Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

  8. #7408
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orton155 View Post
    I think i'd take the tangela out of that choice of two.
    how come? i thought moxie mightyenna might be good.
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/1z1d54y.png[/IMG]

        Spoiler:- FC:


        Spoiler:- Team Enchanted Garden:


        Spoiler:- pending trades:

  9. #7409
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,571

    Default

    I'm curious. Does the timer start when you log into the Global Link site or does it start once you've actually clicked the Dream World button?

  10. #7410
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    South of England
    Posts
    144

    Default

    the timer starts when fennell tells you that you have one hour, so when you click on the dreamworld and her message comes up.
    Friend code 3909 7793 4190


  11. #7411
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I'm curious. Does the timer start when you log into the Global Link site or does it start once you've actually clicked the Dream World button?
    As far as I know it starts when you click the button, because today I clicked the button at 9:45 and my notice appeared at 10:45.

    Quote Originally Posted by pokefielder View Post
    how come? i thought moxie mightyenna might be good.
    Both are pretty good, but you asked for us to choose one so I did :P.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

    Apparently i'm a...



    Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

  12. #7412
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orton155 View Post
    As far as I know it starts when you click the button, because today I clicked the button at 9:45 and my notice appeared at 10:45.
    Ok, thanks for answering. I've actually been really curious about that for some time now. Since I didn't really know when the timer started running, I would usually leave the Dream World about 10 minutes early just to be sure that I wouldn't be kicked out. I'll stay there a bit longer now that I know exactly when the timer starts to count.

  13. #7413
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Olivine City, Johto
    Posts
    4,306

    Default

    should i take a fake out khangaskhan or a counter khangaskhan or a sucker punch nidoran
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig


    Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

  14. #7414
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Ok, thanks for answering. I've actually been really curious about that for some time now. Since I didn't really know when the timer started running, I would usually leave the Dream World about 10 minutes early just to be sure that I wouldn't be kicked out. I'll stay there a bit longer now that I know exactly when the timer starts to count.
    You don't need to worry about getting kicked out as soon as the hour finishes. It will give you a little time to make a wish and exit the dream world, but don't do what I did and leave it too long and you get forced to leave.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

    Apparently i'm a...



    Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

  15. #7415

    Default

    no pokemon are appearing in dream isle! HELP!!!!! (plz)

  16. #7416
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorua?! View Post
    no pokemon are appearing in dream isle! HELP!!!!! (plz)
    If you've wandered around the Island of Dreams too often, Pokemon and items will stop appearing. There isn't much you can do about it. You'll just have to wait until tomorrow.

  17. #7417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    If you've wandered around the Island of Dreams too often, Pokemon and items will stop appearing. There isn't much you can do about it. You'll just have to wait until tomorrow.
    so.... its not permanent, is it?

  18. #7418
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorua?! View Post
    so.... its not permanent, is it?
    Nope. More Pokemon will appear tomorrow when you return.

  19. #7419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Nope. More Pokemon will appear tomorrow when you return.
    it still makes me wonder.
    today i only went about 3 times then pokemon stopped appearing.
    yesterday i had atleast 10 runs and scored 490 DPs. how come pkmn still came?

  20. #7420
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorua?! View Post
    it still makes me wonder.
    today i only went about 3 times then pokemon stopped appearing.
    yesterday i had atleast 10 runs and scored 490 DPs. how come pkmn still came?
    It's random. There is no set pattern for it happening. Sometimes you can go through the Island of Dreams 10 times and other times you can only go through it 5 times.

  21. #7421

    Default

    Yay! I can't wait for my guide to arrive from Amazon, so that I can get the Munna C-Gear skin. :]

  22. #7422
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post
    Yay! I can't wait for my guide to arrive from Amazon, so that I can get the Munna C-Gear skin. :]

    Which guide do you mean? The official one?

    /edit
    i love your sig banner xD

  23. #7423
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,035

    Default

    the only reason I've ordered it is for the skin lol
    .................................................. ......................

  24. #7424
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,571

    Default

    So the password for the Munna C-Gear skin is only available in the Black/White guidebooks? Geez, I was certain that they'd make them available without resorting to those passwords. Couldn't we just get the password from one guidebook and have several people use it to get a Munna C-Gear skin? Or is there a limitation?

  25. #7425
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Your Bedroom
    Posts
    107

    Default

    hello people, it seems to me that the ice cream game officialy hates me, i have tried about 12 berries and none of them are any good what so ever, which is the best berry to use for the ice cream game
    White FC: 5028 4302 4601. UK Time (GMT+1)

    Looking for Shiny Legendaries that I don't have.
    Offering: Shiny Event Raikou, Entei, Suicune and Darkrai(Non Shiny).
    Shiny Legendary Cresselia, Giratina and Rayquaza (Hacked).

    Owner of a 3DS! FC: 4596-9462-2248
    PM me your Friend Codes fellow 3DS owners xD

Page 297 of 694 FirstFirst ... 197247287293294295296297298299300301307347397 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •