Page 298 of 694 FirstFirst ... 198248288294295296297298299300301302308348398 ... LastLast
Results 7,426 to 7,450 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Quote Originally Posted by gatesy0093 View Post
    hello people, it seems to me that the ice cream game officialy hates me, i have tried about 12 berries and none of them are any good what so ever, which is the best berry to use for the ice cream game
    I tend to use the berry I have the most of which are oran berries or pecha berries, I seem to have no problem passing the game and getting the pokemon. Have you looked at the video in the opening post?
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

yeah i can pass the game easy peasy, i just cant seem to get much more than like7-9 thousand points . and the berries i have used dont seem to have very good stats, i was just looking for some good ones
    White FC: 5028 4302 4601. UK Time (GMT+1)

Looking for Shiny Legendaries that I don't have.
    Offering: Shiny Event Raikou, Entei, Suicune and Darkrai(Non Shiny).
    Shiny Legendary Cresselia, Giratina and Rayquaza (Hacked).

Owner of a 3DS! FC: 4596-9462-2248
    PM me your Friend Codes fellow 3DS owners xD

So I've saved an Eeveelution to my trainer account...where the hell is it in the DW?? It isn't on the friend board thingy...
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

I have two questions:
    When I make a wish, I'm seemingly able to take just one pokemon with me at a time. When I check the friend board it says I can take up to ten with me. Why is this?
    Second:I met an exeggcute while I had my crobat asleep and I didn't choose to take it with me, and then I woke it up, after that I chose to put my krabby to sleep and then met an igglybuff while I was on the dream island, and now that I decided to take the exeggcute with me, it wasn't in the list. Is there a way to get that same exeggcute to show up in the list of pokemon met?
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post
    So I've saved an Eeveelution to my trainer account...where the hell is it in the DW?? It isn't on the friend board thingy...
    DW Eeveelutions won't be available until after May 5th.

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    I have two questions:
    When I make a wish, I'm seemingly able to take just one pokemon with me at a time. When I check the friend board it says I can take up to ten with me. Why is this?
    I think that if you don't take it with you when you wake up, when you tuck in another Pokemon you can get another, and can do that up to ten times.
    Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    Second:I met an exeggcute while I had my crobat asleep and I didn't choose to take it with me, and then I woke it up, after that I chose to put my krabby to sleep and then met an igglybuff while I was on the dream island, and now that I decided to take the exeggcute with me, it wasn't in the list. Is there a way to get that same exeggcute to show up in the list of pokemon met?
    What list do you mean, the Dream Tree or the Friend Board?
    3DS FC (Pokemon X): 1848-1667-7668
    Friend safari is Ice with Snorunt, Beartic, and Cloyster. Looking for Dragon safaris, safaris with Whirlipede or Espurr, and Y-exclusive Mega Stones.

Shiny Chains (D/P): Ralts, Magnemite, Beldum
    Targets: Shinx
    Shiny Chains (X/Y): None
    Targets: Clauncher/Clawitzer, Swirlix, Smeargle

YAHOOO!! already unlocked Widstep Sky =D
    Too bad everything i befriended was male =( including that gligar with inmunity, which evolves into a Gliscor with Poison Heal. aw well, not everything is perfect. Besides 2/3 of the pokemon which appeared were f***ing Delibirds with their stupid vital spirit, and i don't want it

A question: How does the game chooses which area you can enter? Because it seemed like random to me =(

Lost my games, so trading and battling is out of question

Please, try to figure it by yourself >_<
    ...Wait... I am a Slowpoke!!!???

Quote Originally Posted by Panbobo View Post
    YAHOOO!! already unlocked Widstep Sky =D
    Too bad everything i befriended was male =( including that gligar with inmunity, which evolves into a Gliscor with Poison Heal. aw well, not everything is perfect. Besides 2/3 of the pokemon which appeared were f***ing Delibirds with their stupid vital spirit, and i don't want it

A question: How does the game chooses which area you can enter? Because it seemed like random to me =(
    Yes it is a random process of picking the course when you go to the island of dreams.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    DW Eeveelutions won't be available until after May 5th.
    Oh thank god, was scared I'd done something by accident and lost it :/

I have a question - how come there's an entire friend board with lots of space, when I can seemingly only have 1 pokemon up there at a time? I'm sure Fennel said something about not having more than 5, but I can't get more than 1, because that's all the wishing tree allows...and I can't go back accross the bridge to get more, because it tells me to send the one I have to the entralink...
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post
    I have a question - how come there's an entire friend board with lots of space, when I can seemingly only have 1 pokemon up there at a time? I'm sure Fennel said something about not having more than 5, but I can't get more than 1, because that's all the wishing tree allows...and I can't go back accross the bridge to get more, because it tells me to send the one I have to the entralink...
    Those extra spaces are for promotional Pokemon, which are excluded from the "one-Pokemon-per-day" rule.

Ah it's only one per day? So if I left it up on the board without taking it to entralink and went back tomorrow, I'll have access to the rainbow bridge again and be able to ad another to the board, right?
    - Hiatus Notice -

Quote Originally Posted by Skydra View Post
    I think that if you don't take it with you when you wake up, when you tuck in another Pokemon you can get another, and can do that up to ten times.

What list do you mean, the Dream Tree or the Friend Board?

The dream tree :/
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

I am having serious issues with the game sync right now. it has ran out of energy for over 24 hours. it hjas worked ok before.

checking it doesnt reset it, does it?

I have claimed Giratina

Quote Originally Posted by kaiser soze View Post
    I am having serious issues with the game sync right now. it has ran out of energy for over 24 hours. it hjas worked ok before.

checking it doesnt reset it, does it?
    Have you changed the time/date on your DS, have you changed the DS you are using to another DS or 3DS? This will mean you have to wait 24 hours before you can use the game sync again.

Apparently i'm a...

Quote Originally Posted by Orton155 View Post
    Have you changed the time/date on your DS, have you changed the DS you are using to another DS or 3DS? This will mean you have to wait 24 hours before you can use the game sync again.
    I have done nothing with the game clock. the closest thing I can think of is sticking the card in another DS to transfer over some pokemon. but that DS doesnt have nintendo wifi. and that was beyond 24 hours ago. I think nintendo is ^$#*(@ing with me

I have claimed Giratina

I have done nothing with the game clock. the closest thing I can think of is sticking the card in another DS to transfer over some pokemon. but that DS doesnt have nintendo wifi. and that was beyond 24 hours ago. I think nintendo is ^$#*(@ing with me
    That would have done it. If the clock in the game changes at all, you'll have to wait 24 hours to access Game Sync and other features, such as the Poké Transfer.

yeah thats what did it.

how do u add dream world friends? me and my buddy traded and we have each other in our pal pads but still dont come up in dream world
    breeding zouras with extrasensory
    scraggys with dragon dance

Dute FC White- 3482 2631 1215

Quote Originally Posted by Marvs View Post
    doh! that's 18 pleasant forests in a row then... lol
    Yeah :P Yesterday I didn't go back at all, it stunk like crazy! Today my last 2 trips were at the windswept sky area.

Today was okay, but tough choices on my pokemon! Here's what I found of note:

Female Rattata w/ Iron Tail
    Male Aerodactyl w/ Assurance
    Male Gligar w/ Tailwind
    Female Taillow w/ Tailwind
    Female Hopip w/ Bullet Seed
    Male Bidoof w/ Aqua Tail
    2 Male Butterfrees (don't think they knew a special move)

Even though I *REALLY* wanted Rattata for its Iron Tail ability, I chose Gligar. Why? I love Gligar As for the others; I caught Aerodactyl yesterday that was female and knew Stealth Rock (though Assurance is a move a like better, I didn't have that choice yesterday), and the others' games gare relatively easy for me to get a high score in. Times like this I wish I could bring back two...

I got a Wiki Berry finally, that leaves me to find Leppa (which I desperately want to find!), Babiri, Chart, Kelpsy, Qualot and Hondew. And unlike yesterday, I only used 7 charges of my watering can But on another bright side, I've gotten a lot better at the Ice Cream Scoop game! I made it to 124 in. and 16/17 scoops liked! Squee!

Too bad tomorrow the DW will be down, I guess I'll use that time to do my trade and breed my DW pokemon

-EQ, hopefully soon-to-be owner of Leaf Blade Farfetch'd! (then onto Poison Fang Poochyena! lol)

-EQ
    Last edited by EQWashu; 25th April 2011 at 10:30 PM.
    X/αS FC: 3823-9029-3721 (IGN: Washu)

Dream World Female/Bank Ball Breeder!
    *List of tradable pokemon & want list here*
    (updating often, check tabs at the bottom of page for more pokemon)

Ask about my legit female Johto Starters in special balls from Pokemon Colosseum!

Note: I usually do free trades, but I'm not in the best of health, so please bear with me.

MM Shines:
    Furfrou (3/25/14) (1/31/14) x2 (7/15-16/14) (12/10/14) (12/13/14)

Apparently, I'm really good at Masuda Method breeding so long as I'm not trying to breed anything in particular; only took 8 years to figure that out.

Quote Originally Posted by haveheartxxx View Post
    how do u add dream world friends? me and my buddy traded and we have each other in our pal pads but still dont come up in dream world
    Unfortunately your trade/pal pad friends will not be added to your dream pals. If you want to access your friend's dream world you are going to have to find your friend on the dream world through the random person who appears I hope that you get lucky and you find your friend.

Apparently i'm a...

I had a good haul in the dream world today. As well as getting some more of the berries i was missing, i also used up the 20 watering cans quite quickly. i also found four different female pokemon: gligar, butterfree, ledyba and hoppip. i chose butterfree since it is adorable.
    3DS Friend Code: 2165-5759-7889

Had a good day in DW today ^_^
    Reached the Windswept Sky, got a lot of nice berries, managed to use all the water, and got through the Pleasant Forest 3-4 times + Windswept Sky 2 times.
    Returned with a Kangaskhan.

Also reached a nice score on ice cream scoop game (my fave game):

Nice job man! now do you tell what flavors it likes?

Thanks! ^_^

Not "man" :P

What do you mean what flavors it likes? It who?

I used an Oran berry to start the game, made every scoop bite-sized, unfortunately a couple of my scoops fell off so I didn't get the same amount of each flavor in.
    Can't wait to try for a better score next time ^_^

-_- I should have known with the name doom kitty.. XD sorry and the pokemon you are making the ice cream for.

Page 298 of 694 FirstFirst ... 198248288294295296297298299300301302308348398 ... LastLast