Page 299 of 694 FirstFirst ... 199249289295296297298299300301302303309349399 ... LastLast
Results 7,451 to 7,475 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Real quick, is there a place that lists what pokemon are befriended by what games?

-EQ
    X/αS FC: 3823-9029-3721 (IGN: Washu/Lady Washu)

Dream World Female/Bank Ball Breeder!
    *List of tradable pokemon & want list here*

Ask about my legit female Johto Starters in special balls from Pokemon Colosseum!

Note: I usually do free trades, but I'm not in the best of health, so please bear with me.

MM Shines:
    Furfrou (3/25/14) (1/31/14) x2 (7/15-16/14) (12/10/14) (12/13/14)

Apparently, I'm really good at Masuda Method breeding so long as I'm not trying to breed anything in particular; only took 8 years to figure that out.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomKitty View Post
    Thanks! ^_^

Not "man" :P

What do you mean what flavors it likes? It who?

I used an Oran berry to start the game, made every scoop bite-sized, unfortunately a couple of my scoops fell off so I didn't get the same amount of each flavor in.
    Can't wait to try for a better score next time ^_^
    I tend to use the border to get everything bite-sized. I just use the guide for the first scoop and then i'm away. Do you use the same method as on the OP to make sure your scoops stick or do you have a different method?
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Hehe it's ok ^_^

I'm still not sure what you mean about the pokemon liking the flavors... I was playing against Farfetch'd. I always choose Oran berry to start the game, because I found it to be the easiest to scoop, and the bite sizes are usually on the smaller side.

I just realized that I hit 2500 Dream Points this morning while I was on the Dream World. It didn't happen until the very end when I watered some dry berries in someone else's berry garden, but this means that I should be able to access Windswept Sky tomorrow. Huh. I thought I'd feel a lot more excited, but I don't. I still haven't found all of the Pokemon available in Pleasant Forest, so I don't feel like I've completed anything yet.

Dream world was quite good got like 530 points today, 2 more ev berries now i need sp def and speed berry left and ran it alot of pokemon but half of them had rubbish moves and were all male. but i took female nidoran with super fang so that was alright

Oh so the flavor has nothing to do with it then O.o

and also try smogon for a list they have everything :P

@Orton: I use the method OP linked I found it to be the best.
    Like you, I only measure the first scoop to the border, the rest I measure to the scoop put down

Speaking of EV-reducing berries: I found 3 today. I was visiting a Japanese Dream House and that person's Share Shelve had tons of berries that I hadn't seen. I got the standard berries like Shuca and Iapapa, but I also found a Hondew Berry, a Pomeg Berry and a Grepa Berry. That means that I just need to find a Qualot Berry, a Kelpsy Berry and whichever berry it is that lowers a Pokemon's Speed by 10 EVs. I'm going to grow the ones that I have so that I can share them with friends. I figure that I should spread the love.

Yesterday Diglett came and gave me my fourth row! I planted some berries in it, watered a few, and took home a Shinx. Today I harvested my berries, and found a bunch to water. I finally got to go to the Windswept Sky. I found a male Yanma, a female Swablu, a female Butterfree (with Roost) and a male Aerodactyl. I went with Aerodactyl because he's one of my favorites. Cannot wait to explore it further tomorrow.
    ***New Signature To Come***

Should I take (ARGHWTFALLMALE)

Magnet Rise Shinx
    Poison Fang Poochyena
    Synthesis Bellsprout
    Synthesis Exeggcute

My only females are Nidoran, which I already have.

Reached 1250 Dream Points. I'm 1/2 way there!
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Got a female Shinx with Magnet Rise. It's going to take forever if I'm going to accumulate enough points for the Sky area.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPalkia View Post
    Got a female Shinx with Magnet Rise. It's going to take forever if I'm going to accumulate enough points for the Sky area.
    I finally managed to get a Shinx with Magnet Rise yesterday as well, but it was male. Just my luck. I decided to keep it anyway. I'll just evolve it into Luxio and use it for other purposes. I'm actually kind of glad that I'll be able to find some new stuff tomorrow at the Windswept Sky. I might not be done with the Pleasant Forest, but at least I'll be able to encounter some Pokemon I don't have yet.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPalkia View Post
    Lucky when i got shinx I only got Charge oh well.

I really hope i can get the nidoran's soon. Farfetchd as well. I pretty much almost got everyone in the forest.
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Today I went on the Dream World with a Sudowoodo. I played the mini games, got me some berries from other Dream World users, and got a Nidoran male.

I'm thinking about getting volume 2 of the Pokemon Black and White strategy guide to get the Munna C-Gear password, but it's expensive and I can find most of the information online. I don't know if I should buy it, or wait for someone to post the password online.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    I'm thinking about getting volume 2 of the Pokemon Black and White strategy guide to get the Munna C-Gear password, but it's expensive and I can find most of the information online. I don't know if I should buy it, or wait for someone to post the password online.
    Each password is unique. Posting it online is pointless, unless someone makes a generator.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I finally managed to get a Shinx with Magnet Rise yesterday as well, but it was male. Just my luck. I decided to keep it anyway. I'll just evolve it into Luxio and use it for other purposes. I'm actually kind of glad that I'll be able to find some new stuff tomorrow at the Windswept Sky. I might not be done with the Pleasant Forest, but at least I'll be able to encounter some Pokemon I don't have yet.
    If you care about Magnet Rise, it's actually better to get a male, since females can't pass moves other than level-up moves (and only if the father knows those level-up moves).

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Each password is unique. Posting it online is pointless, unless someone makes a generator.
    In that case, I'll save up to buy it, though it will take a long time.

Is it really worth buying that book. I rather not waste my money to get it. Oh well I prefer the later skins
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

ok so today, i only need to get 150?? DW points till i have 2500 which means the next area is very soon indeed

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    why don't you just breed it with a female DW shinx then it gets the move and ability?

After yesterdays play through I ended up with a generous four females to chose from. Decided to go with Pressure Wailmer. After six journeys to befriend Pokemon and watering eighteen berries I now have 7580 DW points. I want my Lileep now!

[IMG]http://i55.*******.com/295btk4.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/34f077p.png[/IMG]

I ended up with a looot of males but three females Nidoran♀ Surskit and a Farfetch'd picked Surskit it had Hydro pump xD I would of picked the male lotad with leech seed but i said...hmmmm Surskit! xD a little sad that i'm only 20 points away from 2500 points but i started today with 1860 i say i got a lot of points today ^^

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    Second:I met an exeggcute while I had my crobat asleep and I didn't choose to take it with me, and then I woke it up, after that I chose to put my krabby to sleep and then met an igglybuff while I was on the dream island, and now that I decided to take the exeggcute with me, it wasn't in the list. Is there a way to get that same exeggcute to show up in the list of pokemon met?
    I'm pushing a bit this one because since this post is 2 pages past I'm afraid it might plummit into oblivion. If anyone can help on this, I would appreciate. Thanks in Advance
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

I think the only way is to find one do the mini game and hope you get the same gender and special move miju +.+

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    I'm pushing a bit this one because since this post is 2 pages past I'm afraid it might plummit into oblivion. If anyone can help on this, I would appreciate. Thanks in Advance
    They don't carry over over the days as far as I have found so far. If you have something that you want, get it, because once you wake up, it will be gone otherwise.

On the other hand, I keep going through the windswept sky and finding nothing the entire way through a lot of the time. Does getting more points fix this?
    FINE. I'LL MAKE A SIGNATURE

My White team:
    Reserves:

I claimed Plusle. I don't know what claiming it does, but I claimed it.

A +6 Att 10th round metronome Helping-Hand boosted Max Attack Victini V-Generate vs. a -6 Def Min. Defense min. HP Paras in Sun does 135516-159432 damage, or 75286.7%-88573.3%

Page 299 of 694 FirstFirst ... 199249289295296297298299300301302303309349399 ... LastLast