Page 3 of 694 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Wheres the Game sync ID code?

Spoiler:- XY Dream:

Pokemon: Everyone has their favourites.

Sorry about the errr like 5 post? Now its a triple post my computer laggggggged really bad on this and thanks for the link

I officially love it!

A question: shouldn't we have gotten all new pokémon DW art by now?

Quote Originally Posted by Sabonea_Masukippa View Post
    So long as your Daisuki club account is linked with your PGL account it should all be fine although I can't remember if they said you'd have to find them on dream island and do a minigame first. But of course, if you didn't play labyrinth then it's too late as the campaign's already stopped.
    Wait, it's over O.o Couldn't find any dates other than the ones I mentioned. And is the daisuki site the general pokemon one? that's the one I keep getting redirected to for some reason. Ah well, magic mirror espeon was going to be epic.
    Autumn Friendly: 18-4 4 RQ, 1657, 578th place
    International challenge: 16-2 7 RQ 1634
    Spring friendly: 18-0 1721, 173rd

4527 7711 4773 is my 3ds FC,
    Don't have any room for random safari requests :/ Friends list is full as is.

Quote Originally Posted by Snegy View Post

I officially love it!

A question: shouldn't we have gotten all new pokémon DW art by now?
    Eww, Chobomaki's evolved, shell-less form just doesn't look as good in the Dream World version to be honest. It's arms look funny since they're not crossed like in the Black and White sprites; I think it's mean appearance is what drew people towards it back when the sprite was revealed. Agirudaa just barely passes now in my opinion. In regards to the Dream World artwork; I'm gonna assume that it takes a bit of time to encounter all of the Pokemon in the Dream World. Since these aren't the games, people can't just rip the images :s

oh gawd...Tabunne's chin returns...

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Eww, Chobomaki's evolved, shell-less form just doesn't look as good in the Dream World version to be honest. It's arms look funny since they're not crossed like in the Black and White sprites; I think it's mean appearance is what drew people towards it back when the sprite was revealed. Agirudaa just barely passes now in my opinion. In regards to the Dream World artwork; I'm gonna assume that it takes a bit of time to encounter all of the Pokemon in the Dream World. Since these aren't the games, people can't just rip the images :s
    We sure disagree about Agirudaa! It's awesome to me -- much better than the sprite, actually.
    But I'm agreeing with you on the "scary" thing. Its 0.4 m just adds to the 'not actually frightening' point, really.

Well, people can upload their pokémon to the DW, right? Thus, even if hundreds have uploaded just one of their monsters, there should already be a plenty of new art!

I'm just throwing this out, though; it's not like I can't wait or anything.
    Last edited by Snegy; 16th October 2010 at 5:36 AM.

Maybe I ought to take pictures of the Pokemon I see at the Dream Tree if people are curious about how some Pokemon look in their Dream World art. I personally don't like using any Pokemon other then my Jalorda, though.

Should be noted that you can't upload a surprisingly large number of Pokemon due to the Dream World service still being a work in progress according to the tutorial. I presume they're still drawing the arts for a lot of the Pokemon, and they started with the ones they figured would be popular.

I was really hoping I could see Sazandora's art, in particular.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 16th October 2010 at 6:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sutafairu View Post
    From the Pokemon Daisuki website, it seems that the Eevee evolution should just appear in your Friend Board in your house as long as your Daisuki account and GBL account are linked. We'll just have to wait until Oct 20th to find out for sure though! I didn't see any information about needing to enter a password.

-edit-
    My bad, I didn't read through the whole page properly. The Eevee campaign page says that you need to click on the Campaign button (that orange button on the right side of the GBL main page). It does not mention anything about entering a code.
        Spoiler:- Campaign:

But there's nothing here, only the link for that poll (and the Pikachu C-Gear skin) and for the Pokémon Peer Kanto event or whatever it is. So, *where* exactly do I link my Daisuki account to my PGL one ?_? I don't want to miss out my MM Espeon...
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    Clearly Bianca is the Shadow Triad

FACT: You never see her at the end
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions in a similar manner to the Triad's vanishing acts
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions of people
    FACT: You never see the Triad until after Bianca gets her Muuna
    FACT: Being the Shadow Triad would give her something to do in life

Quote Originally Posted by Mario with Lasers View Post
    But there's nothing here, only the link for that poll (and the Pikachu C-Gear skin) and for the Pokémon Peer Kanto event or whatever it is. So, *where* exactly do I link my Daisuki account to my PGL one ?_? I don't want to miss out my MM Espeon...
    Umm, well, yes, because it's not October 20th yet. ^^;;;

If you created your PGL account using your Daisuki login ID number, then they are already linked. In fact, you're probably logging into the PGL using your Daisuki login already. No need to worry about linking them.

Pokemon Pia event. If you purchased a copy of Pokemon Pia, there's a code found in the magazine that allows you to get a Kanto starter through the Dream World. It's the same magazine that also comes with the Pikachu earphones. ^^v
    Last edited by sutafairu; 16th October 2010 at 7:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MauriiDS View Post
    Someone in Smogon played random WiFi battles and ran into a trainer with a Charizard with Solar Power and a Ninetales with Drought.
    So, using a legal DW pokemon, it was edited (changed the specie, ability, moves) into a Drought Ninetales & Drizzle Politoed and they were allowed on WiFi.
    Also other pokemon with DW abilitys were tested, like Speed Boost Blaziken, Shadow Tag Shandera or Thick Fat Swinub, but they were not allowed on WiFi.

Conclusion:
    We can assume that Poliwag & Vulpix are hiding somewhere in the DW forest.
    Strange, My friend said that ran into Shandera with Shadow Tag.
    3DS FC : 3566-2812-7996

My Safari have :

I can Pokeshift service.

V2 of my guide is up.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/98955...rsion/56762499

There hasn't been any confirmed cases of Poliwag or Vulpix.

With the other DWAbility pokemon that weren't allowed, there might've been various other problems with the edited Pokemon.
    Soul Silver [JPN] National Dex: COMPLETE
    Black [JPN] National Dex: COMPLETE
    Black 2 [JPN] National Dex: In Progess
    B2FC:
    3268-1310-9057

I just ran through the Dream World and have befriended many pokémon today (Shinx, Stantler, Bellsprout and Tangela). I only found 1 berry and used it to play the mini-game where you have to stack ice-cream balls ().
    Arriving at the Dream Tree, I took a shot at some pokémon from other users. And "I choose you Bellsprout !" Because you have your own sect and a freaking tower dedicated to your kind !

Now it's artwork time !

Spoiler:- sparkling shots:

Anyway, I had a good time today in the Dream World. But something is bothering me...it has been 3 days now since my first time in the Dream World, a first time during which I've immediately burried some of the berries I had. Since then, I only had the opportunity to water them only once, and they've sprouted a little stem just today. This is kind of slow to opinion, comparing with their growth in previous versions...

Well, me and my brother have both run into an annoying glitch with the Dream World.

That is, when we used the Game Sync, it sent back our Pokemon, but not the Pokemon that we befriended in the forest. This basically means we miss out on a day of the Dream World because we can't go back into the forest until we take back the Pokemon, and the only way to do that is to take our Pokemon out of the Dream World again...

This could be easily fixed by them simply allowing us to get our befriended Dream World Pokemon WITHOUT using the Game Sync.

I have a feeling it may be related to the fact that we sent our Pokemon back immediately after we logged off, though. Might not have given the server enough time to process all of the data from our Dream World journey or something.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 16th October 2010 at 12:48 PM.

After seeing so many illustrations from a lot of artists in the card game, I have a strong hunch that whoever drew these Pokémon also does illustrations for the card game. I can tell you beyond a doubt it's not Ken Sugimori.

My best guesses are Hajime Kusajima, Sumiyoshi Kizuki, and Kanako Eo. (I lean towards Kanako Eo as she has also done a lot of promotional artwork for the 4th generation games, such as the Wi-Fi Plaza and one of the Pokéwalker conceptualizations.)

Hey um does any have an pokerus pokemon in soulsilver or heartgold tht I can borrow so I can make a clone of it n then I promise if u stay in tha trade place I will trade it bak 2 u...pm me if u interrested

Does anyone know how you go about adding friends so that you can see their houses?

I'm curious as to whether or not you could possibly get additional Dream Points from this, as it states you can gain them from taking "various actions".

After trying wednesday, thursday, friday and then again today, I *finally* got on Dream World, when I wasn't really changing anything. I only screwed around for a few minutes, but I liked seeing my best friend through Isshu in cartoon form:

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Does anyone know how you go about adding friends so that you can see their houses?

I'm curious as to whether or not you could possibly get additional Dream Points from this, as it states you can gain them from taking "various actions".
    Your friends list is based off your pal pad when you sync the game. it checks if your friend has a GL account, and if they do, they will appear with a green status, but nothing else. Once both players have synced up the game, and the site checks that they are on each others list and have actually connected, then it'll change that person to pink status, and you'll be able to see each others profile, visit houses, etc.

Least from my experience, 4 of my friends on my list
    Last edited by Arande; 16th October 2010 at 4:38 PM.
    Autumn Friendly: 18-4 4 RQ, 1657, 578th place
    International challenge: 16-2 7 RQ 1634
    Spring friendly: 18-0 1721, 173rd

4527 7711 4773 is my 3ds FC,
    Don't have any room for random safari requests :/ Friends list is full as is.

[IMG]http://i54.*******.com/i4pvv9.jpg[/IMG]

Encountered several pokemon today, and of significance, is the newly discovered Endure Sentret and Mirrormove Tailow (second Tailow).
    3DS FC: 0275-7807-8780 (Kai)

Quote Originally Posted by raz1337 View Post
    After trying wednesday, thursday, friday and then again today, I *finally* got on Dream World, when I wasn't really changing anything. I only screwed around for a few minutes, but I liked seeing my best friend through Isshu in cartoon form:

I love the dream art style a lot.

Everyone is so dang happy
    whoever did the art for these really captured the spirit of the place

Quote Originally Posted by raz1337 View Post
    Huh. I just now noticed that the Dream World artwork for the new Isshu Pokemon looks a LOT like the Pokemon Center artwork that the older Pokemon got. I think there are some examples of it in the Edit Avatar section of the User CP. It would be really cool if that were the case since the Pokemon Center artwork is some of my favorite out there. Anyway, my brother had recently found a Sentret and now he's found a Poochyena and a Bellsprout too. I have no idea how to work the Dream World but he does apparently. I see no real use in it though, since most of those Pokemon can be found in B/W or gotten via PokeShift (even though it's the devil).
    Last edited by Lorde; 16th October 2010 at 8:41 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Page 3 of 694 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast