Page 306 of 694 FirstFirst ... 206256296302303304305306307308309310316356406 ... LastLast
Results 7,626 to 7,650 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

  1. #7626
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    14

    Default

    My Dream World just messed about then, I went through the forest a few times without a problem. Then 5 times in a row literally nothing appeared, no items, no pokemon.

    I managed to send my Ponyta over though so it's not too much of a problem
    Black FC:3954 6243 1325

    DW:AMagicalCone (I have friends always want more though)

  2. #7627
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,035

    Default

    went on today and it was really laggy and kicked me out for an error twice
    .................................................. ......................

  3. #7628
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AMagicalCone View Post
    My Dream World just messed about then, I went through the forest a few times without a problem. Then 5 times in a row literally nothing appeared, no items, no pokemon.
    That happens when you go through the Island of Dreams too often. More Pokemon and items will appear when you go back on tomorrow.

  4. #7629
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Vienna, West Virginia
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijuwott View Post
    Are you still logged into the site?
    What happened was, I went to the Global Link site, entered my username and password, then, when clicked the button to login, I got redirected to the registration page.


    On pokemon.com I'm logged in as normal.

    I'm using Forefox, of that makes any difference.

  5. #7630
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    330

    Default

    try again? maybe it was a fluke?

  6. #7631
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    That happens when you go through the Island of Dreams too often. More Pokemon and items will appear when you go back on tomorrow.
    You learn something new everyday, I should probably do all of the mini games that I can rather than skip them, I just don't want a Rattata or Oddish.

    This may seem like a stupid question, but how do you water other peoples plants? I can't see the option anywhere, is it because I don't have any friends on DW? I was under the impression that you could get to anyones garden with open privacy.
    Black FC:3954 6243 1325

    DW:AMagicalCone (I have friends always want more though)

  7. #7632
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,035

    Default

    don't dis rattata I got one with Iron tail
    .................................................. ......................

  8. #7633
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AMagicalCone View Post
    You learn something new everyday, I should probably do all of the mini games that I can rather than skip them, I just don't want a Rattata or Oddish.

    This may seem like a stupid question, but how do you water other peoples plants? I can't see the option anywhere, is it because I don't have any friends on DW? I was under the impression that you could get to anyones garden with open privacy.
    if their soil is light brown then you just click on it
    .................................................. ......................

  9. #7634
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I've seen some pokemon with pretty awesome dream world abilities, but I cant find the area they're located. Are they a special DW event or something?
    HAHA! I've got you now! Oh wait...

  10. #7635
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Vienna, West Virginia
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xbinox View Post
    try again? maybe it was a fluke?
    Evidently it's something screwy with my Firefox. I just tried logging in to the Global Link site in IE8 and it worked just fine.

  11. #7636
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jscholfield View Post
    if their soil is light brown then you just click on it
    I meant as in how do you get to someone elses garden?

    Also, Rattata sucks!
    Black FC:3954 6243 1325

    DW:AMagicalCone (I have friends always want more though)

  12. #7637
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Shining in 32 skies
    Posts
    9,997

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaZero View Post
    I've seen some pokemon with pretty awesome dream world abilities, but I cant find the area they're located. Are they a special DW event or something?
    As of yet, they don't exist.

    Quote Originally Posted by AMagicalCone View Post
    I meant as in how do you get to someone elses garden?

    Also, Rattata sucks!
    You click their soil.

  13. #7638
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaZero View Post
    I've seen some pokemon with pretty awesome dream world abilities, but I cant find the area they're located. Are they a special DW event or something?
    it's possible but they could also be hackers there's a list on smogon of the released pokes and attacks

  14. #7639
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In the sky with diamonds
    Posts
    1,530

    Default

    Is it yet possible to get a DW Gothita? I reeeaaally want that Shadow Tag.
    - Hiatus Notice -

    I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

    I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

    It's been a fun 3 years ~

  15. #7640
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Shining in 32 skies
    Posts
    9,997

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post
    Is it yet possible to get a DW Gothita? I reeeaaally want that Shadow Tag.
    The only Unova Pokemon with Hidden Abilities available are Darumaka/Darmanitan and Munna/Musharna, and only through in-game events.

  16. #7641

    Default

    I befriended about eleven Pokémon today, and decided to send a Regenerator Tangela to my game. I'm going to soft reset for a Relaxed one. I earned about three hundred points today. I really want to unlock a new area soon.

    How do I go about adding friends on the Dream World?

  17. #7642
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    into that good night
    Posts
    10,438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arande View Post
    Yeah, I can confirm that's how it is. The pokes you can send back reset when you do send one. Not sending one back lets them carry over.
    My next conjecture spree was going to focus on the topic of the ten usable spaces on the Friend Board and its implication that bringing back multiple Pokemon is possible, when lo and behold...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pamizard View Post
    Well i got two pokeon yesterday since i skipped a day before. FInally got Nidoran Male. Also got Doduo. Today I hope to run into Nidoran Female today when I get on it 9:00PM EST (my time)
    Pamizard, if you see this post, can you confirm that you were able to get two Pokemon on a single day, and that you skipped bringing any Pokemon home the day before? Did you simply decide not to bring any Pokemon back, or did you also exit the DW without waking up your tucked-in Pokemon? Furthermore, how did they show up for you on the Friend Board? Did you need to make two separate wishes (with two separate Berries) at the big tree?

    A possible lead, maybe. =P



    Ho ho, perhaps with enough experiential accounts, we'll be able to tie down all the various tricks and traps this place has up its sleeves. Onward and upward to taking complete advantage of the Dream World, Pokemoners!




    (In any case, I brought home a female Prankster Murkrow with Confuse Ray, and left the Dream World with around 5100 points. We'll see if I see the sea tomorrow, you see?)
    Last edited by Profesco; 27th April 2011 at 9:46 PM.

    Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

  18. #7643
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    330

  19. #7644
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Well I had another good run today, decided to take spearow with me in the end, there will be another day another set of pokes I suppose. Goodness, I haven't been in the entree forest for some time so my herd of befriended pokemon thickens...time to start SRing and building a DW team.
    Guess how many Pokemiles it took?

  20. #7645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    Pamizard, if you see this post, can you confirm that you were able to get two Pokemon on a single day, and that you skipped bringing any Pokemon home the day before? Did you simply decide not to bring any Pokemon back, or did you also exit the DW without waking up your tucked-in Pokemon? Furthermore, how did they show up for you on the Friend Board? Did you need to make two separate wishes (with two separate Berries) at the big tree?
    I can answer how Pamizard did this. If you were to put a pokemon to sleep today, but not get to go on the DW or if you ran out of time and failed to wish for a pokemon, you could let it continue to sleep until tomorrow. When you got on tomorrow you could wish for a pokemon, wake your pokemon up, and since you haven't used your game sync for the day, put a pokemon to sleep and go through befrinding more pokemon. As others have said, the only way to actually have multiple pokmon sent back at the moment is through promotions.

  21. #7646
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AMagicalCone View Post
    I meant as in how do you get to someone elses garden?

    Also, Rattata sucks!
    in your opinion
    .................................................. ......................

  22. #7647
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,922

    Default

    Hmm, this is getting weird. I just logged into my Global Link account to check my Dream World information and it now says that I have 3060 Dream Points. I had 3000 when I left yesterday and now I have 60 more points even though I didn't do anything. I guess you get Dream World points automatically for some reason? I have no idea, but it's weird that my score keeps going up by itself. It would be exciting if it weren't so odd.

  23. #7648
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post
    Is it yet possible to get a DW Gothita? I reeeaaally want that Shadow Tag.
    no check the list on smogon they have all the released pokes on there

  24. #7649
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Hmm, this is getting weird. I just logged into my Global Link account to check my Dream World information and it now says that I have 3060 Dream Points. I had 3000 when I left yesterday and now I have 60 more points even though I didn't do anything. I guess you get Dream World points automatically for some reason? I have no idea, but it's weird that my score keeps going up without me doing anything about it. It would be exciting if it weren't so odd.
    maybe when someone takes something from your shelf? or someone accpeted a dream pal request?

  25. #7650
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Orlando, FL, USA
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jscholfield View Post
    don't dis rattata I got one with Iron tail
    yeah ditto lol Normally I too turn my nose up at 'em, but one with Iron tail is a bad mo-po..kemon

    -EQ
    X/αS FC: 3823-9029-3721 (IGN: Washu/Lady Washu)


    Dream World Female/Bank Ball Breeder!
    *List of tradable pokemon & want list here*


    Ask about my legit female Johto Starters in special balls from Pokemon Colosseum!


    Note: I usually do free trades, but I'm not in the best of health, so please bear with me.


    MM Shines:
    Furfrou (3/25/14) (1/31/14) x2 (7/15-16/14) (12/10/14) (12/13/14)

    Apparently, I'm really good at Masuda Method breeding so long as I'm not trying to breed anything in particular; only took 8 years to figure that out.

Page 306 of 694 FirstFirst ... 206256296302303304305306307308309310316356406 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •