Page 311 of 694 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311312313314315321361411 ... LastLast
Results 7,751 to 7,775 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

My DW crashed last night, too. =[

As for points I get about 600 a day, last night I got 610.

Hey so I finally was able to get an internet connection and I've been trying to access the Dream World, but it won't load. I put my Munna to sleep and when I go online, the page loads to 100% and says loading, but nothing happens. Has this happened to anyone else or does anyone know what's wrong?

man this sucks i just realized since i restarted my black i cant go on the dream world and i have to get my eveelution again
    white fc 3353 5984 6367

check out my youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/theragin...o?feature=mhee currently doing pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky

I think I found something out in the search for the pokemon mini-game... if you find the berry, which is usually a lot easier than finding the pokemon itself, the pokemon is within 1-3 frames (arrow-clicks) of the berry. I did the activity a few times, and that was the trend I found. can anyone confirm this?
    Brutaka
    PM me for a list of MY DW pokemon- all are female

I EV train for Blue Raja.
    I work in Fly High- drop by and order some art!

PM me if you want me to EV train for you!

FC:3611-6818-3138

Quote Originally Posted by Fire_Manipulator View Post
    Hey so I finally was able to get an internet connection and I've been trying to access the Dream World, but it won't load. I put my Munna to sleep and when I go online, the page loads to 100% and says loading, but nothing happens. Has this happened to anyone else or does anyone know what's wrong?
    I had a friend who had a similar problem... did you use internet explorer? I would recommend using something like firefox or google chrome...
    Brutaka
    PM me for a list of MY DW pokemon- all are female

I EV train for Blue Raja.
    I work in Fly High- drop by and order some art!

PM me if you want me to EV train for you!

FC:3611-6818-3138

Today was alright. I played some minigames, got a Berry on my Share Shelf, and got an Adamant Natured, Male Taillow with Scrappy. I ended up with 700 Dream Points, today.

Hi, I'm Lewis and I do Smash Bros and Nintendo Content for YouTube! UK Melee/Project M/Smash 4 Player.

Speedruns:

Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):

I tried sending more than one back but it says like if you send recieve this data then previous fragments may be deleted I'm very confused
    Hi I'm nscian12
    If ur bored tell me and i can probably help u cuz im great to talk 2

I had a friend who had a similar problem... did you use internet explorer? I would recommend using something like firefox or google chrome...
    Yeah I'm using Google Chrome and I tried Internet Explorer once.

I got a Kangaskhan with Inner Focus. Of course it's female.
    I like Metagross, and I used to claim it!
    Spheal with it.

Spoiler:- 3DS Friend Code:

Quote Originally Posted by nscian12 View Post
    I tried sending more than one back but it says like if you send recieve this data then previous fragments may be deleted I'm very confused
    I think that might be talking about the items that you can send back, but not too sure. I usually send back any pass orbs along with the pokemon then go and pick them all up.

Quote Originally Posted by nscian12 View Post
    You sent items back the last time then. Apparently the boy can't just keep collecting items like the forest collects pokemon. Warp to Entralink and talk to the boy to pick whatever you sent up.

Quote Originally Posted by pkmnfn View Post
    I have actually had less trouble using IE than I have using Firefox strangely. Only thing I use IE for is the dream world. For whatever reason the Dream World would crash right after games sometimes (I still say Firefox was crashing whenever I would get a female. I never saw the gender, but for the two days it happened I got almost all males. I think I got a single female)

Quote Originally Posted by pkmnfn View Post
    I think I found something out in the search for the pokemon mini-game... if you find the berry, which is usually a lot easier than finding the pokemon itself, the pokemon is within 1-3 frames (arrow-clicks) of the berry. I did the activity a few times, and that was the trend I found. can anyone confirm this?
    Yes, in fact it's always 1 or 2 "steps" away from the berry. I usually find the berry, take a step away and listen closely, which tells me if I headed in the right direction.

Kind of a lousy day in the DW :P Only two pokemon I considered taking:

*Male Giga Drain Exeggcute, and
    *Female Sucker Punch Nidoran

I went with the latter; mostly because I have a Female Exeggcute; and although it would be great to breed for Giga Drain (if its possible since I don't think its a 5th gen egg move), the Sky Race game is super-easy for me. I also found TONS of Taillow (in fact thats the majority of what I found), but because they're found in two areas, I decided to wait to bring one back that learns Twister.

Trading was horrid now that I only need 4 more berries (thats if the 2 groups that have Razz and Cornn berries aren't in the DW, which I don't think they are), but I did use all my watering can charges! I'm now at 5470 pts! I hope I'll get to take my first trip to the Shining Sea area tomorrow

-EQ, soon-to-be owner of Leaf Blade DW Farfetch'd, successful Poison Fang Poochyena hunter, and wishing she could get another DS so she could bring her Sinnoh/Johto Pokemon over to Unova (including her 2 Arceus, 3 Shaymin, 2 Celebi, Event Darkrai, a boxful of shinies including a prized Mismagius she got unexpectantly in a WFC trade, and a stable of Spiritomb & Rotom she bred for trading) *bawls*
    X/αS FC: 3823-9029-3721 (IGN: Washu/Lady Washu)

Dream World Female/Bank Ball Breeder!
    *List of tradable pokemon & want list here*

Ask about my legit female Johto Starters in special balls from Pokemon Colosseum!

Note: I usually do free trades, but I'm not in the best of health, so please bear with me.

MM Shines:
    Furfrou (3/25/14) (1/31/14) x2 (7/15-16/14) (12/10/14) (12/13/14)

Apparently, I'm really good at Masuda Method breeding so long as I'm not trying to breed anything in particular; only took 8 years to figure that out.

I unlocked the Windswept Sky today and found a Hoothoot, Murkrow, Tailow, and Gligar. And other Pokemon from the Pleasant Forest. I picked the Murkrow, since I don't have one yet.

For some strange reason I only ran into male pokemon today, every other time I've been to the DW I've found both genders, hope its a one time deal...

Having two games and two accounts is so awesome, I get two trips to the Dream World every day and twice the Pokemon and stuff...
    3DS FC (Pokemon X): 1848-1667-7668
    Friend safari is Ice with Snorunt, Beartic, and Cloyster. Looking for Dragon safaris, safaris with Whirlipede or Espurr, and Y-exclusive Mega Stones.

Shiny Chains (D/P): Ralts, Magnemite, Beldum
    Targets: Shinx
    Shiny Chains (X/Y): None
    Targets: Clauncher/Clawitzer, Swirlix, Smeargle

Quote Originally Posted by Skydra View Post
    Having two games and two accounts is so awesome, I get two trips to the Dream World every day and twice the Pokemon and stuff...
    I agree. Just make sure whatever DS you used to register the games to your GL account you always play that game on that DS. I made the mistake of trading between my two games and using a different DS for my Black and it messed up my Game Synch.

I'm now waiting until 10 PM EDT to do my White Dream world run. I need to skip a day so I can reset it to a early time. 10 is too late.
    -
    Favorites are Forever
    3DS Friend Code- 2595-1082-4370- My Friend Safari is Ghost with Pumpkaboo, Lampent, and Golurk. PM Me to swap codes!

Quote Originally Posted by CountingClocks View Post
    For some strange reason I only ran into male pokemon today, every other time I've been to the DW I've found both genders, hope its a one time deal...
    There have been times when I've only encountered male Pokemon as well. I thought that it happened to everyone from time to time. From what I can tell, female Pokemon appear randomly.

I just noticed that I have about 3500 Dream Points now. I just checked my Dream World information and I must admit that I'm pleased with my progress. I just need another 1000 or so points and I'll be able to access the sea area. I have most of the Pokemon found there, but it wouldn't hurt to collect some more.

It's really annoying that you don't get to chose where you want to explore when you go to the island of Dreams. >_<
    I didn't get to go through the Sparkling Sea even once, because it keeps throwing me into the Pleasant Forest.

Pokemon Black FC: 4942-5073-2344
    OT: Inga
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/15dq2rc.gif[/IMG]
    Homura Akemi~

Quote Originally Posted by Skydra View Post
    This was my idea until I got so bored it's a challenge to play through it once a day. 2 hours of dreamworld isn't worth a Hoothoot imho

And my Pokémon are 99% male, every time :/ I thought they were meant to be that rare. Maybe I should play with White tomorrow to see if it's just my account or something.

whats so bad about male pokemon?

also.. what is the best eevelution dream world ability? i cant decide who to pick, in addition.. can i get them in the dream world now? or do we have to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Poke_Cannon View Post
    whats so bad about male pokemon?

also.. what is the best eevelution dream world ability? i cant decide who to pick, in addition.. can i get them in the dream world now? or do we have to wait.
    Can't breed Abilities

Wait for May 5th

Two things again xP: I went to the DW and played five times through the Island of Dreams and befriended a few pokemon and there's at least three of them I want to take to the Entralink, but I can only take one because the dream tree says so.
    Is it possible to make a wish at the dream tree and bring three of the DW pokemon to the Entralink, or is there a solid process the allows me to bring the 3 to the Entralink?

Second: I have pokemon white and is it possible to befriend in the DW pokemon exclusive to pokemon black?

Thanks in advance .
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Can't breed Abilities

Wait for May 5th

whhhhat, so my male guts shinx is a waste? son of a b.

i thought it male/abilities female/nature.

blah

I'd not say that any male pokemon is a "waste" but if you plan on breeding it, then yeah it's why everyone's after the females. A couple of days ago 4/5 of the ones I found were female, but today they were all male.
    On #SPP and #SPP-wifi as Bidoof

<Hydregion> I have REAL proof from BULBAPEDIA that Arceus made the universe

White FC: 3911 6724 1283

Today I got a Cloud Nine female Lickitung, unfortunately He only came with Lick D:. I also managed to use all my water in my watering can with only a few minutes to spare thanks to my internet being slow and crashing randomly. Only a few more points till I can go to Windswept Sky ><

Current Shiny Hunt:

Page 311 of 694 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311312313314315321361411 ... LastLast