Page 336 of 694 FirstFirst ... 236286326332333334335336337338339340346386436 ... LastLast
Results 8,376 to 8,400 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I've heard that you can lose a Pokemon if the connection gets interrupted. It doesn't always happen, but there's a chance that it will. Most people seem to be able to reconnect with no negative effects after the connection gets cut off, though. I guess it's all a matter of how much data has been processed before the connection gets interrupted.
    I just tested the connection with my faulty wireless modem and it took too long to connect this time. I definitely knew it was a connection problem, but I had to unplug my modem just to cut off the whole transfer. As a result, I did not lose my Pokemon, HOWEVER that Pokemon is now in my profile when I logged in to the global link. Has this happened before?

My Dream World experience officially ended. I gave my cousin's DS back to her and bought a 3DS. I can no longer connect to WiFi properly even with the right settings.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPalkia View Post
    My Dream World experience officially ended. I gave my cousin's DS back to her and bought a 3DS. I can no longer connect to WiFi properly even with the right settings.
    Have you tried following the help instructions on the nintendo site?(from searching the error code you get when it fails) I had to do that, my DS wouldn't connect at all until I manually entered in everything, I used the exact values the site said to and it worked perfectly.
    Shiny Hunt:
    (RE/April 9) (RNGMay 6) (Future RNG)
    (Future RNG) (MMing) (Future MM)
    (Future RNG Egg) (Future RNG Egg)

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Frankie View Post
    Is there a limit to how many pokemon appear in the tree, because like I said, mine has nine that I haven't chosen from yet.
    I'm not sure what limit there is, but I've had more than 9 befriended before before picking one, so you can have more than that.

Currently around 6100 points. Really would like to get to 7500. I decided to take a Regenerator Tangela today. Yay!
    3DS: 0302-0883-5064

Quote Originally Posted by Nymphaea View Post
    Have you tried following the help instructions on the nintendo site?(from searching the error code you get when it fails) I had to do that, my DS wouldn't connect at all until I manually entered in everything, I used the exact values the site said to and it worked perfectly.
    I'll try that when I can, and I'll post answers.. Idk if it'll be much help though.. Thanks for helping~

I didn't find much on the Dream World this morning. I found some common Pokemon in Windswept Sky like Murkrow, Butterfree and Hoppip, but I already had all of those, so I wasn't excited about them. I went into Sparkling Sea and I encountered a female Relicanth and a female Mantine. Normally, I would've kept one of those, but I found a male Wooper at the last minute, and I sort of went with that instead. I didn't have a DW Wooper yet, so I guess I just wanted one really badly.

Just had a decent run, plenty of patches to water today for a change
    made around 600 points and a nice lightening rod Seaking to boot

My DW experience today was very bad. Everything loaded very slowly and the only female I found was a lickitung which I already have. Did poorly on the wailord and ice cream games, and managed to use up all my water with 5 minutes left. ;-;

Current Shiny Hunt:

Do the games change once you unlock new areas? I hope so because I'm really getting bored of them, especially the find ____ pokemon ones.
    "Love without truth is not real love, truth without love is not real truth"
    [IMG]http://oi51.*******.com/qn1ftl.jpg[/IMG]
    Credit to Wolftamer
        Spoiler:- Quote:

Quote Originally Posted by legendarypokemonmaster View Post
    Do the games change once you unlock new areas? I hope so because I'm really getting bored of them, especially the find ____ pokemon ones.
    Nope. There are only four games on the Dream World at the moment.

The more I learn about the Dream World the more I am disappointed.
    "Love without truth is not real love, truth without love is not real truth"
    [IMG]http://oi51.*******.com/qn1ftl.jpg[/IMG]
    Credit to Wolftamer
        Spoiler:- Quote:

One more day in DW will have me hitting the 5,000 milestone. I'm still enjoying the sky area quite a bit since I have only brought back 3 or so of the sky exclusives. I'm just about done with the forest, though.

-1st place at my Toughest Trainer Tournament
    -Friend Codes
    -White: 3954 6397 8535
    -Diamond: 2019 6150 4056

Quote Originally Posted by legendarypokemonmaster View Post
    The more I learn about the Dream World the more I am disappointed.
    You sound like me learning about 5th gen

Today was horrible from the get-go through the dream isles. Barely anything showed up the first couple of times. I think my first run there were only two pokemon to try to befriend.
    I guess it was kind of offset by my 4th and final run when there were TONS of items.
    Even with a paltry smattering of pokemon (female pidgey. yay...) I still was able to get 500+ points and now stand over 7,000! Gonna be looking forward to new pokemon and new items tomorrow

Can the EntraLink Forest be accessed from anywhere in the game or does a certain area have to be reached?

My DW this day is bad. I keep returning home because I always wind up on dream forest.

By the time I made five returns, I got back into windswept sky. But I didn't find any single pokemon or item in there...

Perhaps returning home counts as 1 trip to any dream world area...

I didn't got any pokemon or items this day, what a waste of 24 hour cool time...

I only found about 3 dry plants I could water, but I did manage to bring back a Wingull. A good number of my berries were ready to pick, too, so I grabbed them and replanted a few.

So many of the gardens I visited were either already fully grown (and thus unwaterable), already watered by the time I got there, not planted in yet, or only had a single Berry planted (which was with ONE exception that I got to water, coupled with it the planted slots being fully grown or already watered). Which led me to wonder, why are so many people only using a few of the patches provided to them?

I had a bad run today... nothing but common pokes and common items/berries. Ended up taking a male tallow with brave bird to the entralink forest. At least I have 5/6 of the ev berries.

Hopefully I'll get that last berry soon (the defense reducng one)...
    I do not care about signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai_Shadowforce View Post
    My DW this day is bad. I keep returning home because I always wind up on dream forest.

By the time I made five returns, I got back into windswept sky. But I didn't find any single pokemon or item in there...

Perhaps returning home counts as 1 trip to any dream world area...

I didn't got any pokemon or items this day, what a waste of 24 hour cool time...
    You are completely right. If you leave your current island of dreams location it will unfortunately cause your island of dreams to 'dry up' if you do it too often because effectively you have declined all the pokemon in that area. What I recommend is that even if you didn't want to go to the pleasant forest, go thought it anyway so you can pick up the dreams points for the pokemon there and hopefully on your next visit you will go to the windswept sky.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Registering on the Dream world with a Japanese game. Whenever i choose a name and write my Game Sync ID, they give me this:
    あなたはまだ一度もポケモンをねかしつけていません。ポケモンをねかしつけてからもう一度登録してください 。

Mahou Shoujou Megumi Magica

after days of searching i finally met a spearow in Windswept Sky, only for it to be male. FML
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/5ydys1.jpg[/IMG]
    3DS FC: 0962-9471-3329

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Nope. There are only four games on the Dream World at the moment.
    Aw, figssticks. I was really hoping to wave good bye to the 'find a pokemon' and that blasted 'ice cream scoop'.

Oh, for anyone who regards 'find a pokemon' with as much hatred as I did; trust me, Serebii's tip on 'just zip through until you find the sparkling berry, then search 3 spots from that point' really, really does work. I failed so hard at that game, but using that tip I've won 3 times in under thirty seconds.
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post
    Aw, figssticks. I was really hoping to wave good bye to the 'find a pokemon' and that blasted 'ice cream scoop'.

Oh, for anyone who regards 'find a pokemon' with as much hatred as I did; trust me, Serebii's tip on 'just zip through until you find the sparkling berry, then search 3 spots from that point' really, really does work. I failed so hard at that game, but using that tip I've won 3 times in under thirty seconds.
    it's my favourite game purely because you can finish it so quickly. i hate ice cream scoop the most, then wailord.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/5ydys1.jpg[/IMG]
    3DS FC: 0962-9471-3329

Quote Originally Posted by magentaman View Post
    it's my favourite game purely because you can finish it so quickly. i hate ice cream scoop the most, then wailord.
    Ice Cream scoop game is one of the easiest DW games, and the Wailord game is something to be hated. Also, can someone translate this, i get it when i try registering on my Jap. game at the Dream world:

あなたはまだ一度もポケモンをねかしつけていません。ポケモンをねかしつけてからもう一度登録してください 。

Mahou Shoujou Megumi Magica

Has anyone else had trouble logging in?

I type in my name/password, click 'Log In' but it just goes back to the empty fields... I've found I need to go to 'funzone' or something like that, log in there then return to the Global Link, retype my info and then it might work... Ah, what a pain -_-

Please help T_T

Page 336 of 694 FirstFirst ... 236286326332333334335336337338339340346386436 ... LastLast