Page 338 of 694 FirstFirst ... 238288328334335336337338339340341342348388438 ... LastLast
Results 8,426 to 8,450 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

yesterday was the first day I had 10000 points guess what the game only gave me access to the sky...(The one time I actually want the forest I barely get it...(did get one round had to decide between female Eleckid and a male Natu it pained me but I chose Eleckid as I collect DW females...)
    Dragons are my friend, Ice is my foe...
    (Kyurem is an exception) dragonics rule

-Let us hope for gen 6 to turn out well!

Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    did someone happen to meet tauros yet?
    I've met one, but didn't bring it back as I'm trying to get all the females first, and there was something that came up as a female that I didn't have (maybe it was the day I got the Natu? I dunno, there was something :P)

Quote Originally Posted by willsgb View Post
    the find a poke game is based on luck more then anything but the other 3 are skill based - and in need of a decent mouse too - and you done good, well done.
    The find a pokemon game requires less luck than anything. You move until you find the berry and then it's within two steps. I feel the game that requires the most luck is the Wailord game. Not to pass it, but to do decently. I almost always have a pokemon fall in the water when it should have hit a balloon or something. It's the only game that I really ever go under 30k points, but I have had scores up to 118,000 before (that was one time that I had a perfect clear). The Ice Cream game requires a little bit of luck with the bite size, at least if you're trying to get most of your scoops at bite size, for the extra points

Wooo, I got about 530 points today, so now on 2430 points I'm rapidly growing berries because I want to buy the bed and then the log cabin. Oh and Diglett dug me a new bed so now I have 4. Awesome.
    Running for the thrill of it

Question: How do you become Dream Pals with people who are your friends or Trade Pals?
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/2hr1lcg.png[/IMG]
    Diamond Friend Code: 0132-1589-3047
    Black Friend Code: 5457-9904-5129
        Spoiler:- Who Made What:

PM me for offers
    4th gen: (with Volt Tackle)
    5th gen (* following Pokémon means DW Ability): ^all of the above, * **** ****** (under construction)

Quote Originally Posted by shotdown911 View Post
    Question: How do you become Dream Pals with people who are your friends or Trade Pals?
    By finding them randomly, unfortunately. Your best bet is both of you get atleast one person who has a big network of friends, and try remembering as many names as possible to find your friend in that network.
    Shiny Hunt:
    (RE/April 9) (RNGMay 6) (Future RNG)
    (Future RNG) (MMing) (Future MM)
    (Future RNG Egg) (Future RNG Egg)

I was about ready to use the Dream World this morning, but my computer was lagging badly, so I'm going to wait for tonight. I really am dying to get on it since I have a DW Wooper that I want to transfer over to my game. Also: I need to transfer that last piece of designer furniture to the Dream World. I'm a bit sad that we only get a few freebies, but I guess I'll need to work hard for the other furniture items. I also want my PokeDolls soon :[

I guess everyone is having a bad day today in the DW, and I'm no exception :P actually just having a bad day in general

I hit the 10k mark in game, but 80% of what I ran into were pokemon I already caught, or (FML) pokemon i want, but no special moves, let alone the one I want. I took home a male Carvanha w/ Dark Pulse, but found:

-Female Bidoof w/ Secret Power
    -Male Scyther w/ Baton Pass
    -Male Growlithe w/ Endure
    -Male Marill (no Ice punch, *censored remark* lol)
    -Male Sudowoodo w/ Role Play
    -Male Dratini (no Dragonbreath not my day)
    -Male Tangela w/ Leech Seed (wrong special move)
    -Male Clampearl w/ Captivate
    -Male Glameow (no special moves either, happy suck day to me...)

I found 3 pachirisu as well. Unfortunately, none were male w/ shock wave *OR* Covet, to breed w/ the Female w/ covet I brought back from the DW yesterday :P

To make things worse, no berries, no dry plots to water. I hope tomorrow's better 'cause my depression can't take this on top of everything else today...

-EQ, praying for a DW Vulpix w/ Dark pulse, or DW Marill w/ Ice Punch...
    X FC: 3823-9029-3721 (IGN: Washu)

Dream World Female, HG/SS Ball Breeder! Over 200 Dream Ball Females!
    *List of tradable pokemon & want list here*
    (updating often, check tabs at the bottom of page for more pokemon)

Ask about my legit female Johto Starters in special balls from Pokemon Colosseum!

Note: I usually do free trades, but I'm not in the best of health, so please bear with me.

MM Shines:
    Furfrou (3/25/14), Duskull (1/31/14), and 2 Ponytas (7/15/14, 7/16/14)

Apparently, I'm really good at Masuda Method breeding so long as I'm not trying to breed anything in particular; only took 8 years to figure that out.

I love the idea of the DW, I'm just wary of using it to send Pokemon over due to the 50 limit - is there any indication that the limit may be lifted like it was in the Japanese version of the site?

I ran in without much of an idea about it, so I've sent over two so far, Poochyena/Shinx (both male -.- but with DW ability) before I heard about the limit...

I've noticed that I run into the same Pokemon multiple times - can I befriend them again and again to try and get the ability/move/gender combo I want? Is there an easy way to tell which is which when I get to the tree?

Quote Originally Posted by Ledi View Post
    I love the idea of the DW, I'm just wary of using it to send Pokemon over due to the 50 limit - is there any indication that the limit may be lifted like it was in the Japanese version of the site?

I ran in without much of an idea about it, so I've sent over two so far, Poochyena/Shinx (both male -.- but with DW ability) before I heard about the limit...

I've noticed that I run into the same Pokemon multiple times - can I befriend them again and again to try and get the ability/move/gender combo I want? Is there an easy way to tell which is which when I get to the tree?
    The 50 limit is just for the forest itself, not a total. You can have 50 pokemon in the Entree Forest until you can't take more, but you just need to catch some of them to make room :P
    Shiny Hunt:
    (RE/April 9) (RNGMay 6) (Future RNG)
    (Future RNG) (MMing) (Future MM)
    (Future RNG Egg) (Future RNG Egg)

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I also want my PokeDolls soon :[
    What's this now about PokeDolls?

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

That's... kind of confusing, I've heard it other ways as well...

" Only fifty Pokémon may be sent to the Entree; this limit, however, has been removed from the Japanese version in 2010."

From Bulbapedia

"Q: After you befriended 50 Pokemon and selected them to come back to your game, does that mean you can no longer befriend any Pokemon?
    A: As it is now, that seems to be the case. "

from the first post.

I'm getting confused by interchangeable terminologies, I think. The way I read it was that you can only send 50 pokemon to your cart total, because that then fills your 'friends sent' board and you cannot befriend anymore.

It just means that you can only have 50 at a time in your Entree

Catch something in there and you can continue to send things over

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    What's this now about PokeDolls?
    Japanese players were able to obtain PokeDolls of the Unova Starter Pokemon. I've seen them around in some of the Japanese Dream World houses, and I'm dying of envy. I want them to become available on the international Dream World site. They're just so cute :3

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Japanese players were able to obtain PokeDolls of the Unova Starter Pokemon. I've seen them around in some of the Japanese Dream World houses, and I'm dying of envy. I want them to become available on the international Dream World site. They're just so cute :3
    And they're going to get the most adorable Porygon as a plush, too.
    And they were free.
    Jealousy++

I am only about 500 Dream Points until I Unlock the sky. Can't wait!

Just wondering, but one day I found a hondew berry on the trade shelf of some player on the DW. Weren't those berries unobtainable? Or have they just been made public? I planted it in my garden BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkmbl View Post
    Just wondering, but one day I found a hondew berry on the trade shelf of some player on the DW. Weren't those berries unobtainable? Or have they just been made public? I planted it in my garden BTW.
    The EV-reducing berries were added to the Dream World a while back when it was relaunched.

I just unlocked the sea level. I love it! Although, I just took back an Aerodactyl from the sky level. Here's some Pokemon you can find underwater: Buizel, Corsola, Mantine, Magikarp, Horsea and more!
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

Thank you, Mew_, for this Broken Signature, and -Sarah, for this userbar.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/345bo5k.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/t06vbd.jpg[/IMG]

Not sure if this has been asked, but can DW pokemon be used in VGC?

My sparkling shinies
    Vaporeon LV. 25 traded for 4/9/11
    Timburr LV. 1 Hatched 5/1/11
    Zubat LV. 16 Chained for 4/2/11
    2 Buizel LV. 7 Chained on 10/8/11

SS FC: 3267-9347-0384

Quote Originally Posted by Plat. Frontier View Post
    I just unlocked the sea level. I love it! Although, I just took back an Aerodactyl from the sky level. Here's some Pokemon you can find underwater: Buizel, Corsola, Mantine, Magikarp, Horsea and more!
    We know that. There are several sites with full information about what you can find in the DW; including this one
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnuter View Post
    iirc, the newest VGC will be limited to Gen 5 Pokemon only. Since no DW Pokemon are Gen 5, they are not allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tnuter View Post
    No.

Has to be in the Unova Dex in order to qualify as eligible to be used...

Although I don't think I can go this year, with the nearest VGC regional to my home being in California, a 3-hour plus drive away from home, and due to my only driver that could take me if he had the time, my dad, working at church every Saturday, save the next one, when he's going to Vegas, it's no wonder I think I can't go... but I'm still making a team, just in case something changes, although I have my doubts...

edit: beaten. But I have a question:

What determines the area you go to on the Dream Island when you have two or more areas unlocked? Luck? Other factors?
    Last edited by gregjammer; 8th May 2011 at 2:52 AM. Reason: didn't see that this isn't the B/W Help thread after beaten to the answer to the "?"... trying to make this post useful...
    My D/P FC: 4255-0421-2254
    My Pt FC: 2450-0507-5436(old)
    My HG FC:3524-8966-7093(old)
    My black FC: 0691-4324-8351
    My black 2 FC: 3440-0907-8860
    My Y FC: 4038-6458-7352

How do you get pokemon and items to appear again after they stop?

Also, could it be I have to many pokemon at the tree? I haven't picked any yet. There's nine there now.

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

Quote Originally Posted by gregjammer View Post

edit: beaten. But I have a question:

What determines the area you go to on the Dream Island when you have two or more areas unlocked? Luck? Other factors?
    Complete and utter luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Frankie View Post
    How do you get pokemon and items to appear again after they stop?

Also, could it be I have to many pokemon at the tree? I haven't picked any yet. There's nine there now.
    You don't. Items & Pokemon not showing up means your session has "dried up", and you can't get anymore for that day. You can still go to the island to make a wish, of course, but you won't find anymore until your next session.

Amount of Pokemon doesn't really matter, most people get a lot more than 9 before it goes blank. You just got unlucky.

13 pokemon beat in minigames today Only one female The good news was that it was an oddish which evolves into effect spore Vileplume!

New Bible Verse of the Week: Zephaniah 2:3
    Seek the Lord, all you humble of the earth who have carried out His ordinances; seek righteousness, seek humility. Perhaps you will be hidden in the day of the Lord’s anger.

Got around 15 pokes today. Only two were female though: Delibird and Kabuto. Needless to say, I took Kabuto. Only around 500 points till 7500!
    3DS: 0302-0883-5064

I have 10,000 points and am now only interested in Poliwag. When I click the Dream Isle and see that I'm not going to Pleasant Forest, can I press F5 before the map shows up and it not burn up one of my visits?
    [IMG]http://i30.*******.com/2py7pfd.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/o5yu0p.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/2w4bnyo.gif[/IMG]

Page 338 of 694 FirstFirst ... 238288328334335336337338339340341342348388438 ... LastLast