Page 339 of 694 FirstFirst ... 239289329335336337338339340341342343349389439 ... LastLast
Results 8,451 to 8,475 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

does anyone know how to fix the global link privacy settings? I already updated mine in pokemon.com to 'everyone'. But my global link account still says it's 'just friends'. Is this a glitch on my account or something? :|

Thanks.

I guess I will ask here too...

Do berries grow at different rates in Dream World than they do in the past games?

I thought the damage reducing berries took eighteen hours per stage, but I think some are still in the soil state where there is no plant sprung out. Does anybody know why that is?

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai_Shadowforce View Post
    does anyone know how to fix the global link privacy settings? I already updated mine in pokemon.com to 'everyone'. But my global link account still says it's 'just friends'. Is this a glitch on my account or something? :|

Thanks.
    Don't think its a glitch...try it from the global link website and change privacy settings miju.

Quote Originally Posted by Mijuwott View Post
    Don't think its a glitch...try it from the global link website and change privacy settings miju.
    Hmm, maybe it's my account's problem... My pokemon.com account says it's already set for 'everyone', while my global link account still says it's 'just friends' lol...

Poor me, I can't go into my trade pals' dream world..

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Frankie View Post
    How do you get pokemon and items to appear again after they stop?

Also, could it be I have to many pokemon at the tree? I haven't picked any yet. There's nine there now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    You don't. Items & Pokemon not showing up means your session has "dried up", and you can't get anymore for that day. You can still go to the island to make a wish, of course, but you won't find anymore until your next session.

Amount of Pokemon doesn't really matter, most people get a lot more than 9 before it goes blank. You just got unlucky.
    Just to add to this, I'm pretty sure that if you constantly say no to playing games with pokemon you don't want it "scares" off other potential pokemon. Yesterday I skipped everything I already had/didn't want and got about 12 Pokemon, Today I played every pokemon I saws requested game and got around 21. It may just be luck, but I am pretty sure passing on pokemon has something to do when your island "dries up".

Also if you guys can't find people's berries to water try picking people from your mat. That works for me.

-
    Favorites are Forever
    3DS Friend Code- 2595-1082-4370- My Friend Safari is Ghost with Pumpkaboo, Lampent, and Golurk. PM Me to swap codes!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannotaur View Post
    Just to add to this, I'm pretty sure that if you constantly say no to playing games with pokemon you don't want it "scares" off other potential pokemon. Yesterday I skipped everything I already had/didn't want and got about 12 Pokemon, Today I played every pokemon I saws requested game and got around 21. It may just be luck, but I am pretty sure passing on pokemon has something to do when your island "dries up".

Also if you guys can't find people's berries to water try picking people from your mat. That works for me.

-
    By chance, how many Pokemon did you pass up yesterday?

By chance, how many Pokemon did you pass up yesterday?
    Well I pretty much have everything from the default forest set that i wanted besides Mareep and Hopip, so it had to be at least 6. As I was forced to go there twice and I did see both Mareep and Hopip (both males though -_-). I also know its been giving me Wingull and Spearow alot lately and I got both of them the first time I saw them. So my guess is maybe at least 8 at most maybe 15.
    -
    Favorites are Forever
    3DS Friend Code- 2595-1082-4370- My Friend Safari is Ghost with Pumpkaboo, Lampent, and Golurk. PM Me to swap codes!

Kinda lost interest today for some reason. I dunno. I got Moody Remoraid and 530 Dream Points.
    Also got the Log Cabin so that was good.

Also...Got 101,523 Points in Playing with Wailord!

Spoiler:- Wailord Score:

Spoiler:- This Log Cabin looks cool doesn't it?:
    Last edited by Aura Flare Riolu; 8th May 2011 at 6:28 AM.

BAN TALONFLAME TO UBERS!

Well I pretty much have everything from the default forest set that i wanted besides Mareep and Hopip, so it had to be at least 6. As I was forced to go there twice and I did see both Mareep and Hopip (both males though -_-). I also know its been giving me Wingull and Spearow alot lately and I got both of them the first time I saw them. So my guess is maybe at least 8 at most maybe 15.
    -
    So that's, what, a total of ~20 Pokemon you saw?
    Which would bring your total to around the levels you had today before your areas dried up.

I don't think it's so much it "scares off" other Pokemon as it is they still contribute to your daily totals before the islands dry up.

DW was evil today... about 7 runs and all I got were items... I found a dratini but it was male preventing it from being useful... other note on my black I have not left the forest even though I ave unlocked the sky 2 days ago... +5 runs there a day... today I basically found at least 1 of every beginning avalible female on one day...

Why does DW hate me?
    Dragons are my friend, Ice is my foe...
    (Kyurem is an exception) dragonics rule

-Let us hope for gen 6 to turn out well!

-
    So that's, what, a total of ~20 Pokemon you saw?
    Which would bring your total to around the levels you had today before your areas dried up.

I don't think it's so much it "scares off" other Pokemon as it is they still contribute to your daily totals before the islands dry up.
    actualy you do seem to get an extra run or 2 if you don't skip any mini games... on rare occasions I will have enogh minigames to last the entire hour(was in a minigame when time ran out)
    It seems to if I do everything I can everage 5-7 runs of the isles...(I still don't get how a run can be wasted by just geting 8 worthless items and zero pokemon...(I WANT VULPIX!!!!)
    Last edited by Dragrath; 8th May 2011 at 7:29 AM.
    Dragons are my friend, Ice is my foe...
    (Kyurem is an exception) dragonics rule

-Let us hope for gen 6 to turn out well!

Quote Originally Posted by Johto-Master View Post
    I have 10,000 points and am now only interested in Poliwag. When I click the Dream Isle and see that I'm not going to Pleasant Forest, can I press F5 before the map shows up and it not burn up one of my visits?
    No, it will burn one of your visits if you reload the page, I suggest not doing so.

I ended up taking home a Tauros with Iron Tail today, since the only two females that showed up were a Pidget and a Tropius, both of which I had. I did have a Vulpix show up on me, unfortunately it was male. It got my hopes up just a bit when I saw it, thought I might get lucky and bring home a female Vulpix the night after bringing home a female Poliwag. Obviously I wasn't that lucky. xD

@Dragrath: How many badges have you earned on black? The sky requires you to have 4 badges as well as the 2500 points, and the sea requires all 8 badges along with it's 5000 points.

Does the dream world require you to have a national pokedex before you can take home classic pokemon ?

I only entered dream world after I beat Black/White and got the national pokedex

But I was wondering , what about players who haven't beaten the game yet and haven't got the national pokedex ?

Because the pleasant forest is full of old pokemon , are they able to bring them home to the entralink , if all they have is the unova pokedex

( I ask this question because my friend hasn't beaten the game yet and hasn't registered it to dream world yet )

Quote Originally Posted by Cubone-King View Post
    Does the dream world require you to have a national pokedex before you can take home classic pokemon ?

I only entered dream world after I beat Black/White and got the national pokedex

But I was wondering , what about players who haven't beaten the game yet and haven't got the national pokedex ?

Because the pleasant forest is full of old pokemon , are they able to bring them home to the entralink , if all they have is the unova pokedex

( I ask this question because my friend hasn't beaten the game yet and hasn't registered it to dream world yet )
    I'm on 7 badges, and I'm able to take Pokemon home. ^^ They just show up as ???? for the Pokedex number and don't add to the Pokedex amount shown when saving/loading.

Yes, I know, I should get that 8th badge and stuff. XD I got kind of distracted by trying to track down Synchronise Munna with every nature. XD

I've unlocked the Windswept Skies or whutever its called yesterday evening, but now I wonder.. How can I choose what area I want to go to, or does the Dream World just randomly pick your location?

Pokémon White 2 Badgequest:

Quote Originally Posted by Nakashima View Post
    I've unlocked the Windswept Skies or whutever its called yesterday evening, but now I wonder.. How can I choose what area I want to go to, or does the Dream World just randomly pick your location?
    sadly it's chosen for you, and mine seems to always go for pleasant forest. unlocked windswept sky over a week ago and been there 4 times. unlocked the sea yesterday and not been yet.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/5ydys1.jpg[/IMG]
    3DS FC: 0962-9471-3329

Quote Originally Posted by Nakashima View Post
    Some people says it's randomly pick a location.

Mahou Shoujou Megumi Magica

Quote Originally Posted by silicon View Post
    No, it will burn one of your visits if you reload the page, I suggest not doing so.

I ended up taking home a Tauros with Iron Tail today, since the only two females that showed up were a Pidget and a Tropius, both of which I had. I did have a Vulpix show up on me, unfortunately it was male. It got my hopes up just a bit when I saw it, thought I might get lucky and bring home a female Vulpix the night after bringing home a female Poliwag. Obviously I wasn't that lucky. xD

@Dragrath: How many badges have you earned on black? The sky requires you to have 4 badges as well as the 2500 points, and the sea requires all 8 badges along with it's 5000 points.
    what are you talking about? you are sooooooo lucky ;-; i have more than 10,000 dream points but i haven't meet tauros yet and statrting to think that i won't find him in the future..
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2d2689u.png[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Wanted list:

I got 90.05 in. in ice cream scoop!!!
    Brutaka
    PM me for a list of MY DW pokemon- all are female

I EV train for Blue Raja.
    I work in Fly High- drop by and order some art!

PM me if you want me to EV train for you!

FC:3611-6818-3138

I'm having difficulty understanding how I can send more than one Pokemon back to B/W at a time. I befriend them in the dream world and go to the tree and make a wish. That one appears on the friend board to go back to B/W. However, until I do that I can't get back to the wishing tree to make another wish because the rainbow is gone.

What exactly am I doing wrong here?
    Pokemon Y
    3DS Friend Code: 1461-7604-0905
    Type: Steel
    Pokemon: Skarmory, Magneton, Klefki

Kalos Dex Completion
    Finished!

Need help? Just let me know.

Goal is to complete dex before the release of Pokemon Box!

Are there any Pokemon more rare than others in the Dream World or do they just appear at random? Also, why does the Friend Board have multiple spaces if you have to send back a Pokemon before visiting the Dream Island again anyway?

I finally got to the Sparkling Sea today. I had a couple runs there (and some in the other areas). I met a bunch of different Pokemon, but opted for a female Corsola. I've always been partial to Corsola.
    ***New Signature To Come***

You don't. Items & Pokemon not showing up means your session has "dried up", and you can't get anymore for that day. You can still go to the island to make a wish, of course, but you won't find anymore until your next session.

Amount of Pokemon doesn't really matter, most people get a lot more than 9 before it goes blank. You just got unlucky.
    I've played Dream World for three days. The second day I got nine pokemon (a total of all the pokemon I've befriended since I haven't made any wishes yet) and then after that for the rest of that session plus the next days session, nothing is showing up at the isle.

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

Quote Originally Posted by Exodd View Post
    Are there any Pokemon more rare than others in the Dream World or do they just appear at random? Also, why does the Friend Board have multiple spaces if you have to send back a Pokemon before visiting the Dream Island again anyway?
    I asked that question too... And I still have no clue. I mean it does seem to suggest that multiple pokemon can be sent back at one time.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Frankie View Post
    I've played Dream World for three days. The second day I got nine pokemon (a total of all the pokemon I've befriended since I haven't made any wishes yet) and then after that for the rest of that session plus the next days session, nothing is showing up at the isle.
    I think you have to wake up your pokemon first. Put it back to sleep and you should start encountering pokemon again. I think by 'session' Snowyarticuno means dream... If that makes sense.

Ok, that makes sense. My watchog has been sleeping this whole time.

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

Page 339 of 694 FirstFirst ... 239289329335336337338339340341342343349389439 ... LastLast