Page 344 of 694 FirstFirst ... 244294334340341342343344345346347348354394444 ... LastLast
Results 8,576 to 8,600 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Nabbed a female Tropius, pretty nice.
    I've always liked Tropius so I was very excited when the first one I got was a female.

Bad luck strikes again... ever since 10000 points I have got no females (found dratini but it was male so I can't breed extreme speed to it... etc. I WANT FEMALES )
    Dragons are my friend, Ice is my foe...
    (Kyurem is an exception) dragonics rule

-Let us hope for gen 6 to turn out well!

Left the Dream World with 5820 pts and a Slowpoke. Almost 60% of the way toward unlocking Drought Vulpix!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    Nabbed a female Tropius, pretty nice.
    I've always liked Tropius so I was very excited when the first one I got was a female.
    Wait until it evolves into a Grass/Dragon next gen. BANANOPIUS IS TRYING TO LEARN BANANA METEOR

By the way, has anyone gotten a female Eeveelution yet? Hope is the last to die, etc etc.
    Clearly Bianca is the Shadow Triad

FACT: You never see her at the end
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions in a similar manner to the Triad's vanishing acts
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions of people
    FACT: You never see the Triad until after Bianca gets her Muuna
    FACT: Being the Shadow Triad would give her something to do in life

Quote Originally Posted by Mario with Lasers View Post
    Wait until it evolves into a Grass/Dragon next gen. BANANOPIUS IS TRYING TO LEARN BANANA METEOR
    FOR FAR TOO LONG HATH THE BANASAURS GONE WITHOUT REPECT

IN 2014
    THIS
    CHANGES

By the way, has anyone gotten a female Eeveelution yet? Hope is the last to die, etc etc.
    Kind of hard to get a female when they haven't been released yet

Quote Originally Posted by Mario with Lasers View Post

Arent the eeveelutions set to be male only?

Current Shiny Hunt:

Quote Originally Posted by KimmyC View Post
    All previous dream events have been set to Male only, yes, but this will be the first giveaway since the site relaunched so the hope is that they lifted the Male-only bit

Quote Originally Posted by KimmyC View Post
    Unfortunately, all eeveelutions are male only. I think the starters are, too.
    MY FIRST EVER RANDOM SHINY!: (4/15/2011)

If you add me P/VM me.

Spoiler:- CREDITS:

Quote Originally Posted by DBK View Post
    Unfortunately, all eeveelutions are male only. I think the starters are, too.
    All dream events are/were.
    Eevees, starters, Mamoswine, Togekiss even the Croagunk

interesting... while on my black file I encountered my white file sent myself a request I guess I can add it later... maybe I might find some unwatered berries there...

All dream events are/were.
    Eevees, starters, Mamoswine, Togekiss even the Croagunk
    pisses you off doesn't it? I would like to see how they would handle a pokemon like chansey... (You want pull this crap on us their too Nintendo? Lets point it out 100% female gender ratio!)

Quote Originally Posted by Dragrath View Post
    pisses you off doesn't it? I would like to see how they would handle a pokemon like chansey... (You want pull this crap on us their too Nintendo? Lets point it out 100% female gender ratio!)
    They get around it by never releasing them as shown by not releasing any of the Chansey line to promote the Pokemon Center items

Wait...Shouldn't maintenance be on by now?

Well either way, I'm taking this chance and getting on now.
    Quote Originally Posted by noobers View Post
    HG/SS was a great remake, so it'd be difficult to trump it.

Edit: But the fact that this announcement is exciting is hard to contest.

Edit: I guess we'll just have to sea what comes of this.

Edit: Hoenn

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Guardian Zach View Post
    Wait...Shouldn't maintenance be on by now?

Well either way, I'm taking this chance and getting on now.
    Maintenance starts at 12 AM Pacific Time. I was on it last Monday night, and I got kicked off once the clock hit 12. It made me really angry, but there wasn't much I could do about that. I just had to wait for my next session to start. I missed a day, but I made up for it by watering tons of dry berries and earning points from that.

I had a tough choice today for my White account. I had 4 females, one (Ledyba) I had, the other three all had dull abilities - Delibird (I just realized while making this choice that it's hidden ability - Insomnia - is virtually the same as one of it's normal ones - Vital Spirit....), Horsea (damp is meh) and Elekid (woo, can't sleep). I agonized for a bit between Horsea and Elekid. Both lines are pretty cool (though I've never really used Horsea's line), but I prefer the regular abilities on both lines. I ended up taking Horsea, mainly because on my Black account can't go to the sea yet, but can encounter Elekid in the forest.

550 Dream Points today. Didn't do much. Ended with 9960 Dream Points. Dang it. Won't be on tomorrow as I fly up to Queensland but I'll be on the following day. I'll harvest some berries to get those 40 Points and then I can search for Drought Vulpix.

and again, i haven't found tauros...i know he should appear at pleasant forest, but is there a specific place that tauros can be found on?
    anyway, i have ended up taking the blue shellos (can't remember if is the west or east one XD) from yesterday..
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2d2689u.png[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Wanted list:

I feel sorry for Delibird. I think he's the only Pokemon that you can say, with certainty, got completely and 100% screwed over in his Hidden Ability.
    Oh sure you can say something like Frisk Yanma is useless or that all those water Pokemon needed burn immunity, but at least they were different abilities.
    Delibird effectively got the same ability.

It had soooo many possibilities such as:
    -Big Pecks
    -Early Bird, to keep with the not-sleeping theme; sure Vital Spirit would be better but at least it's functionally different
    -Anticipation
    -Friend Guard
    -Frisk
    -Guts
    -Ice Body
    -Snow Warning (side note: I am saddened that auto-Hail is still limited to one evolution line)
    -Swift Swim (Penguin!!!)
    -Inner Focus
    -Keen Eye

and the list goes on and on

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Guardian Zach View Post
    550 Dream Points today. Didn't do much. Ended with 9960 Dream Points. Dang it. Won't be on tomorrow as I fly up to Queensland but I'll be on the following day. I'll harvest some berries to get those 40 Points and then I can search for Drought Vulpix.
    I would say that if you want those points before going to the island, you would need to do something other than harvest your berries as that gets you exactly 0 points, but signing in should be enough, you get 50 from doing so.

Oh now I get it. Maintenance is 3PM AWST. I'm on the east side and we're 2 hours ahead. So Maintenance in my time is 5PM to 11AM...

I have a question - how are moves decided for the Pokemon? I've seen some moves that can only be gotten through breeding (My female Shinx has magnet rise, although that's not why I brought her over).

What moves are possible to get for the DW Pokemon? Are there some exclusives or ones which are much more popular than others?

Quote Originally Posted by Ledi View Post
    I have a question - how are moves decided for the Pokemon? I've seen some moves that can only be gotten through breeding (My female Shinx has magnet rise, although that's not why I brought her over).

What moves are possible to get for the DW Pokemon? Are there some exclusives or ones which are much more popular than others?
    There's a list of Pokemon with special Dream World moves here.

After the Eeveelution DW event, will there be anymore Pokemon we can get by playing in the Fun Zone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes
    What I like about the Mega Evolution line is how consistently ridiculously over the top they are. I mean just from what we have: Leather Dom Houndoom, Haute Couture Banette, Debutante Gardevoir, Alternative Circuit Party Angel Absol, L'Oreal model Ampharos, Ivan Ooze Aerodactyl, Sashimi Gyarados, Tweaker Raged Pinsir, Ghandi Alakazam... I could go on but you get the gist.

I anxiously await Fierce Drag Queen Jynx.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbean View Post
    Coro coro magazine proud to reveal all new never before seen mega evolutions of latios and latias (exclusive to japan)

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    After the Eeveelution DW event, will there be anymore Pokemon we can get by playing in the Fun Zone?
    I don't think we know yet. There haven't been any others announced to my knowledge, but others could be announced in the future. Just keep checking the main site and you should get any updates on DW events that become available.

how do you water berries because every time I try I can never bring the watering can up

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Traveling with Korrina through the nearby mountains
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

"My pokémon aren't mindless tools, they're my friends and family"

Page 344 of 694 FirstFirst ... 244294334340341342343344345346347348354394444 ... LastLast