Page 345 of 694 FirstFirst ... 245295335341342343344345346347348349355395445 ... LastLast
Results 8,601 to 8,625 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

You can only water them if the soil is a light brown or cream colour. If it's dark brown then they don't needs watering for a moment. You'll be able to water them simply by clicking on them.
    On #SPP and #SPP-wifi as Bidoof

<Hydregion> I have REAL proof from BULBAPEDIA that Arceus made the universe

White FC: 3911 6724 1283

Anyone know why can you only enter once every 24hrs instead of once per day like everything else in the game?
    I'm asking because it's kinda anoying to not be able to play whenever you feel like playing in the day. It's, in a way, choosen for you since if you play on a later hour of the day because you didn't feel like playing earlier in the day or you had something to do, then the next day you either play on that same late hour or not play so you can fix the time to an early hour again.
    Last edited by BabyZero; 10th May 2011 at 6:49 PM.
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by BabyZero View Post
    Anyone know why can you only enter once every 24hrs instead of once per day like everything else in the game?
    I'm asking because it's kinda anoying to not be able to play whenever you feel like playing in the day. It's, in a way, choosen for you since if you play on a later hour of the day because you didn't feel like playing earlier in the day or you had something to do, then the next day you either play on that same late hour or not play so you can fix the time to an early hour again.
    i think it's because they'd have to have different server settings for all the different timezones and countries where people are playing
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/5ydys1.jpg[/IMG]
    3DS FC: 0962-9471-3329

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    I feel sorry for Delibird. I think he's the only Pokemon that you can say, with certainty, got completely and 100% screwed over in his Hidden Ability.
    Yeah I concur on this one. Even with Focus Punch its not worth it. It would have to be an insanely slow day to nab one of the 6 or 7 F.Punch Delibird (both genders) I've ran into already.

--

Ok, how do I do this? I put a pokemon to sleep tonight when the PGL is back up (probably 10pm), go in tomorrow, close the window instead of exiting the DW through the button option, wake up in the DS, turn around and put another/same pokemon to sleep and go back into the DW? is that correct?

-EQ, used up her allotted swearing for the week on finding out the PSN won't be up till the end of May...
    X/αS FC: 3823-9029-3721 (IGN: Washu/Lady Washu)

Dream World Female/Bank Ball Breeder!
    *List of tradable pokemon & want list here*

Ask about my legit female Johto Starters in special balls from Pokemon Colosseum!

Note: I usually do free trades, but I'm not in the best of health, so please bear with me.

MM Shines:
    Furfrou (3/25/14) (1/31/14) x2 (7/15-16/14) (12/10/14) (12/13/14)

Apparently, I'm really good at Masuda Method breeding so long as I'm not trying to breed anything in particular; only took 8 years to figure that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario with Lasers View Post
    Wait until it evolves into a Grass/Dragon next gen. BANANOPIUS IS TRYING TO LEARN BANANA METEOR

By the way, has anyone gotten a female Eeveelution yet? Hope is the last to die, etc etc.
    it's not possible I don't believe

are the eeveelution out let?
    .................................................. ......................

Quote Originally Posted by jscholfield View Post
    GAH READ THE FIRST PAGE RAAAAAAAAGE *takes shot number 8* no, they are not.

Quote Originally Posted by xbinox View Post
    GAH READ THE FIRST PAGE RAAAAAAAAGE *takes shot number 8* no, they are not.
    sorry the first page say after may 5th so calm down
    Last edited by jscholfield; 10th May 2011 at 10:39 PM.
    .................................................. ......................

you apparently aren't aware of the drinking game, and the game ends may 5th the release isn't known

Quote Originally Posted by t00lb0x31 View Post
    Dry patches as in they just need to be watered, not empty.
    cheers for quelling my irrational worry

maintenance goes on till 1 am in the UK. therefore, playing for an hour would mean sleep at 2 in the morning. worth it?

I wonder if the site is still running maintenance. I checked a few hours ago, but I still couldn't get on. I'm upset that it takes so long. It's been running since 12 AM and it still wasn't over when I went to the Global Link site at 12 PM. What exactly do they do while they run maintenance? I always picture the technicians just sitting back playing Solitaire lol. I guess I picture them just lazing around since all of the maintenance in the world doesn't make the Dream World any less laggy :/

says 7am till 1am wednesday, i'm assuming that's for all of europe; it's an annoyance for sure, but i'm pretty sure the really dedicated gamers would raid it for all possible goodies and pokes within a day if there were no restrictions on usage, and even lazy guys like me wouldn't need more then a week of evenings to fully liberate it of aforementioned goodness

Quote Originally Posted by willsgb View Post
    says 7am till 1am wednesday, i'm assuming that's for all of europe; it's an annoyance for sure, but i'm pretty sure the really dedicated gamers would raid it for all possible goodies and pokes within a day if there were no restrictions on usage, and even lazy guys like me wouldn't need more then a week of evenings to fully liberate it of aforementioned goodness
    It says UK, so that would be 7am to 1am (next day) BST that this time would have to be adjusted for CET etc etc.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

yeah, but the same time period probably applies to germany and the rest of europe, right?

sorry the first page say after may 5th
    My guess is that's what the maintenance is for
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

it's weekly maintenance but maybe they will release them

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    My guess is that's what the maintenance is for
    Maintenance happens weekly for the same 18 hours period and in the past nothing drastically has occured which was noticeable after a maintenance period. Anyway, personally it is unlikely that the eeveelution promotion is going to be released now because its date has not been annouced yet and we have not had the munna C gear promotion released yet which is available on thursday. Sometime after then we can expect the eeveelution promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by willsgb View Post
    yeah, but the same time period probably applies to germany and the rest of europe, right?
    Germany is currently in the time zone CEST which is BST +1 (GMT +2) so therefore there timezone period is from 8am to 2am (next day).
    Last edited by Orton155; 11th May 2011 at 12:19 AM.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Speaking of the Munna C-Gear skin promotion: Is the code for that promotion universal? I asked before, but I never got a straight answer. I've heard that every code is unique, but I've also heard that every code is the same, so I'm confused about that.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Speaking of the Munna C-Gear skin promotion: Is the code for that promotion universal? I asked before, but I never got a straight answer. I've heard that every code is unique, but I've also heard that every code is the same, so I'm confused about that.
    Apparenly in every guide the code is universal with it being PGLDR34M .

Apparently i'm a...

Quote Originally Posted by Orton155 View Post
    So this code will work for everyone then? That's great! And here I thought that Nintendo would force us to purchase the game guide. I'm glad that everyone will be able to obtain the Munna C-Gear skin with just this code. Now I just gotta wait for the Mincinno and Pikachu C-Gear skins.

Quote Originally Posted by Orton155 View Post
    Wow, that's a big fail for the game guide marketing area.

Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    Wow, that's a big fail for the game guide marketing area.
    Not really; people who don't want to get the Game Guide won't bother getting it just for the C-Gear skin, and people who want to get the Game Guide will buy it regardless. I don't think the C-Gear skin is a huge incentive for buying the Game Guide.

And what if someone went to a bookstore and copied down the code and used it before someone who buys it later, only to find out the code in that copy had already been used by someone who didn't even buy the book? I think this is a good move to avoid hassles like that.

yeah I agree with tom, though I think that the guides would have some kind of wrapping or something

Quote Originally Posted by Tomxc View Post
    Not really; people who don't want to get the Game Guide won't bother getting it just for the C-Gear skin, and people who want to get the Game Guide will buy it regardless. I don't think the C-Gear skin is a huge incentive for buying the Game Guide.

And what if someone went to a bookstore and copied down the code and used it before someone who buys it later, only to find out the code in that copy had already been used by someone who didn't even buy the book? I think this is a good move to avoid hassles like that.
    If it was a pokemon, then I could see individual codes, but its just a C-Gear skin. I buy the guides anyway since I usually am nowhere near a computer most of the day, so having a hard copy is helpful in numerous ways; and I think thats how most people getting those guides feel. Even those not smart enough to look online for the code would most likely not be swayed into getting the guide just for the skin anyway, I think Nintendo/ Gamefreak/ Prima/etc kinda knew that.

Anyway, can anyone answer my question? Tomorrow I wanna go into the DW twice, so do I put a pokemon to sleep tonight when the PGL is back up (probably 10pm), go in tomorrow, close the window instead of exiting the DW through the button option, wake up in the DS, turn around and put another/same pokemon to sleep and go back into the DW? is that correct? Please answer thanks guys and happy hunting Wednesday!

-EQ, wants her DW Espeon, Dark Pulse Vulpix and Ice Punch Marill...
    X/αS FC: 3823-9029-3721 (IGN: Washu/Lady Washu)

Dream World Female/Bank Ball Breeder!
    *List of tradable pokemon & want list here*

Ask about my legit female Johto Starters in special balls from Pokemon Colosseum!

Note: I usually do free trades, but I'm not in the best of health, so please bear with me.

MM Shines:
    Furfrou (3/25/14) (1/31/14) x2 (7/15-16/14) (12/10/14) (12/13/14)

Apparently, I'm really good at Masuda Method breeding so long as I'm not trying to breed anything in particular; only took 8 years to figure that out.

Finally time to get on for some dream world goodies

Page 345 of 694 FirstFirst ... 245295335341342343344345346347348349355395445 ... LastLast