Page 346 of 694 FirstFirst ... 246296336342343344345346347348349350356396446 ... LastLast
Results 8,626 to 8,650 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Or not.....

for some strange reason its telling me that my game sync needs a day to recharge even thought its been over a day due to the maintenance

I think there's something wrong with the dream isle because I haven't found a pokemon or an island for days
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

maybe it's the whole eeveelution thing?

Quote Originally Posted by xbinox View Post
    maybe it's the whole eeveelution thing?
    Why would the Eeveelution promotion affect the Island of Dreams? The Eeveelutions won't even appear there anyway; they'll appear on the promotions tab.

Love maintenance.

Got to water twenty berries in, like, three minutes and ended up getting around 600 points (I forgot to check how many points I had prior to entering). Good day! Picked up a female Ponyta, had plenty of females to choose from though none of them were all that impressive in regards to their DW abilities.

Relecanth Remoraid or Feebas all female which one do I take?
    hurry!

Edit Never mind took Relicanth due to gender ratio...
    Last edited by Dragrath; 11th May 2011 at 4:41 AM.
    Dragons are my friend, Ice is my foe...
    (Kyurem is an exception) dragonics rule

-Let us hope for gen 6 to turn out well!

Terrible haul today. 8C I saw very few Pokemon and only one female, which was a Delibird. >>

I saw 3 Pokemon that I wanted very much, Relicanth, Swablu and Murkrow and they were all male. 8C

I'm never taking Flygon to the DW again.
    Shiny Hunting!

My Shinies: Now Hunting:
    FC: 0260 9611 5294
    My art thread :3

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Why would the Eeveelution promotion affect the Island of Dreams? The Eeveelutions won't even appear there anyway; they'll appear on the promotions tab.
    I was the first to propose that idea so I know, it thought he meant he was having problems today so I thought it might be them messing with the servers for the eeveelutions

I managed to water 20 berries rather easily today, since I went on right after they finished running maintenance. Thank God for that. I also noticed that I didn't get that annoying "processing Dream World data" page this time around. I hope that it's gone for good, but I won't hold my breath just yet. I managed to find tons of common Pokemon on the Sparkling Sea, but I got lucky and found some rare Pokemon in Pleasant Forest (well, rare by my standards). At the end of the session, I had managed to find 18 Pokemon, including Girafarig, Pachirisu and Glameow. I decided to keep the Glameow since I still needed one for my Dex.

so anyone can use the code again and again
    .................................................. ......................

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    I think there's something wrong with the dream isle because I haven't found a pokemon or an island for days
    Have you been making your pokémon wake up and go back to sleep again?

It seems you only get a certain amount of runs through Present Forest (or any other areas you've unlocked) per dream before the items and pokémon encounters dry up.

I have been asking this lot of times before without an answer, what's the code for the DW Porygon?

Mahou Shoujou Megumi Magica

Disproven my hypothesis that Dugtrio always gets sent to the sky (got it six times in a row with him before, but got the sea today).

Really sick to death of the mini games now. Doesn't help that they often lag on my computer.

Oran Berry farming too. I want the modern house.

And now the site's fubared for me, been thrown out twice and getting horrible slowness and timeout errors on the front page.

Default Dream point advice needed

Anyone able to offer me some advice on getting the most amount of dream points at a time for my time in the dream world, for example some of the things I would like to know are:

Does the Pokemon you use matter, meaning if it likes you a lot will you encounter more Pokemon or not?

What about the mini-games, since the dp you earn ranges from 10-30 are there some games worth avoiding because of the time it takes to complete them vs. the amount of points you earn?

If anyone could please help me out it would be a great help to me. Also if you can think of anything else that might help me out let me know.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Mageius View Post
    Does the Pokemon you use matter, meaning if it likes you a lot will you encounter more Pokemon or not?
    I've been wondering about this too.

What about the mini-games, since the dp you earn ranges from 10-30 are there some games worth avoiding because of the time it takes to complete them vs. the amount of points you earn?
    Mini games give you 20 points if you succeed no matter how many points you do.

I normally try avoiding the wailord game because it normally makes my computer lag a lot so it can take like 4mins+ to finish. I only do it when I know it's not going to be so laggy.

The flying game can be impossible if you're having lag because even if you do a perfect run(Not getting hit by clouds or electricity and picking up all the waters) you won't get to the goal.

The other mini games are pretty easy so you can beat them no matter how laggy it gets.

As for getting a lot of points try playing as much mini games as you can and leave like 10~20mins to look for berries to water from other players. Also, if you didn't know, when you're in the Island of Dreams click on the "Go back home" tab when you are 1 step away from the Wishing Tree so you can do another run.

Hope this helps!
    Last edited by BabyZero; 11th May 2011 at 4:22 PM.
        Spoiler:- Credit:

So i've got Delibird the last time I went on Dreamworld. I'm about to go on it today

When can we download our eevee evolution?
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

thanks for the advice thought I don't really run into lag with the games

I really don't understand the DW at all! OR the attraction?

wait if i had 1990 Dream points and i picked 9 berrys played 3 minigames and trade one item with a friend what should I have
    .................................................. ......................

Quote Originally Posted by jscholfield View Post
    wait if i had 1990 Dream points and i picked 9 berrys played 3 minigames and trade one item with a friend what should I have
    3 mini games= 60 points
    1 item= 1 point
    9 berries= 0 points
    Putting pokemon to sleep=50 points
    Harvesting berries doesn't give you any points so you should have 2101.

EDIT: Forgot the points for putting pokemon to sleep.
    Last edited by BabyZero; 11th May 2011 at 5:45 PM.
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by EQWashu View Post
    IAnyway, can anyone answer my question? Tomorrow I wanna go into the DW twice, so do I put a pokemon to sleep tonight when the PGL is back up (probably 10pm), go in tomorrow, close the window instead of exiting the DW through the button option, wake up in the DS, turn around and put another/same pokemon to sleep and go back into the DW? is that correct? Please answer thanks guys and happy hunting Wednesday!

-EQ, wants her DW Espeon, Dark Pulse Vulpix and Ice Punch Marill...
    I don't think I've tried directly waking up the Pokemon through the DS. I thought you must use the exit DW button in order to wake up your Pokemon in order to have Game Sync recognize that it's ready to wake up. But theoretically that sounds like it should work if you wait at least 24 hours between putting the first Pokemon to sleep and waking it up, then putting in another one. Generally the same Pokemon doesn't work for me.

Anyone able to offer me some advice on getting the most amount of dream points at a time for my time in the dream world, for example some of the things I would like to know are:

If anyone could please help me out it would be a great help to me. Also if you can think of anything else that might help me out let me know.
    You actually don't want to avoid any games, or restarting when you get an area you don't want. Playing through all the games ensures more points and more opportunities for Pokemon to appear. The more games you avoid/reject, the faster your Isle of Dreams will "dry up" (meaning nothing will appear after awhile until you put to sleep a new Pokemon and wake the current one up).

Today I had a mediocre day, I got bored of searching for gardens to water and got a few mediocre Pokemon. Although, I did find a female Delibird that knew Focus Punch, I thought that was weird.

Oh, and my Tepig from Sunday's dream world levelled up too after Game Synching it back.
    Running for the thrill of it

Quote Originally Posted by BabyZero View Post
    1 item= 1 point
    Putting pokemon to sleep=50 points
    EDIT: Forgot the points for putting pokemon to sleep.
    I have issues with this: I've swapped items, but haven't seen anything less than tens on my score and I know I haven't swapped exactly ten items each time I've done so.

And I haven't seen any change when putting a pokemon to sleep. My current score is 9780 and it has stayed that way after I've put a pokemon to sleep.

As for harvesting berries, I'm not sure if there's been a change since I can't check my score while playing (tried to but get booted off each time).

And if the games are lagging on you, restart your computer (before you play for the day) and only have the browser open and nothing else. Also, if you can, have a browser that you only use for the Dream World; I have Chrome as my dedicated DW browser.

Since the Japanese site relaunched back when the English site first became available, I haven't been able to go to my friend's homes in the DW. I still have them added, and they have added me, but I guess it changed so you have to add people from your pal pad to your Dream Pals list, and I have no idea how to do that since I still use the Japanese DW and I can't translate it all that well. It says to add them to your dream pals by visiting them in the DW, but how can I do that when I can't find their homes? :s

When I tried visiting them in the DW, it just showed random people's houses who I haven't met or added. :/

Page 346 of 694 FirstFirst ... 246296336342343344345346347348349350356396446 ... LastLast