Page 347 of 694 FirstFirst ... 247297337343344345346347348349350351357397447 ... LastLast
Results 8,651 to 8,675 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Quote Originally Posted by Porygandrew View Post
    I have issues with this: I've swapped items, but haven't seen anything less than tens on my score and I know I haven't swapped exactly ten items each time I've done so.
    Well, not much sure about this one myself but it says it in the site and I've also seen players(Friends) that have a 1 in the end of their DPs.

And I haven't seen any change when putting a pokemon to sleep. My current score is 9780 and it has stayed that way after I've put a pokemon to sleep.
    Well, you get extra 50 points on either putting a pokemon to sleep, waking it up or sending a befriended pokemon to your game.

I'll check tomorrow when I can go to DW.

As for harvesting berries, I'm not sure if there's been a change since I can't check my score while playing (tried to but get booted off each time).
    I'm sure they don't give points because I've been counting what I do in DW for a few days now and it seems that harvesting berries give no points.
    Example: Today I played 16 mini games, harvested 7 berries and watered 4 plants. That should have been:
    16 mini games= 320 points
    7 harvested berries= 70 points
    4 watered plants = 40 points
    Sleeping/waking/befriending pokemon= 50 points
    So I should have gotten 480 points but I got 410. I was at 10440 and when I finished I had 10850.

And if the games are lagging on you, restart your computer (before you play for the day) and only have the browser open and nothing else. Also, if you can, have a browser that you only use for the Dream World; I have Chrome as my dedicated DW browser.
    I play DW as soon as I wake up so the computer has been off and I always have only the browser open but I still start lagging after like 20~30mins playing.

I'll try the having dedicated DW browser though. I normally use Chrome for everything but now I'll leave Chrome for DW only to see.
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Today was ok. I got 11 of my berries watered and I visited all three areas. I took home a Vital Spirit Elekid with Cross Chop. I finished with 13,650 Dream points.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Anyone else ever get a "Find the Missing Pokemon" game with no berry?

Quote Originally Posted by Exodd View Post
    Anyone else ever get a "Find the Missing Pokemon" game with no berry?
    There is always a berry. You just have missed it on the way round the map.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Pretty horrible day today. Not a single female in the entire batch, and I was doing well on all the games, too.

I chose Aqua Jet Qwilfish; at least it has a nice egg move it can pass down to Swift Swimmers

Did my DW earlier today Brought over Magikarp with bounce male. It was either that or the female Lightening Rod Seaking. I have a total of 5510 DW points since i didnt reayy do alot the past few weeks but i've started to do more than ever
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Hmm. I'm almost at 9000 Dream Points, but I don't remember ever really doing much to deserve them. I just log into the Global Link site and the points are there when I check my total. It's really weird, and I know that I shouldn't be complaining about having a lot of points, but I don't think that's my exact total. The site's probably just tricking me into believing that I have all of those, while my real total is probably a lot less. Anyway, I'll go back on in about 6 hours. I cannot wait.

Ended with 2490 points soooooooooo close!
    "Love without truth is not real love, truth without love is not real truth"
    [IMG]http://oi51.*******.com/qn1ftl.jpg[/IMG]
    Credit to Wolftamer
        Spoiler:- Quote:

Quote Originally Posted by BabyZero View Post
    Well, not much sure about this one myself but it says it in the site and I've also seen players(Friends) that have a 1 in the end of their DPs.

Well, you get extra 50 points on either putting a pokemon to sleep, waking it up or sending a befriended pokemon to your game.

I'll check tomorrow when I can go to DW.

I play DW as soon as I wake up so the computer has been off and I always have only the browser open but I still start lagging after like 20~30mins playing.

I'll try the having dedicated DW browser though. I normally use Chrome for everything but now I'll leave Chrome for DW only to see.
    Interesting. I've yet to see any dream points less than anything divisible by 10.

The extra 50 points, I believe, is sending a befriended pokemon back to your DS game. I think I've noticed that after a couple of runs and my sleeping pokemon has a music note, when I choose one to take back with me, that changes to a heart - signifying a pretty good jump in points. Now I just play until that heart appears and then send one back.

And if you're going to make Chrome now DW-only, make sure to clear your cache, cookies, 'n stuff. That should also help with the lag a bit.

(I've also noticed an increased speed in the wailord minigame - much to my detriment. I barely break 20,000... ~_~ )

Quote Originally Posted by Tomxc View Post
    I don't think I've tried directly waking up the Pokemon through the DS. I thought you must use the exit DW button in order to wake up your Pokemon in order to have Game Sync recognize that it's ready to wake up. But theoretically that sounds like it should work if you wait at least 24 hours between putting the first Pokemon to sleep and waking it up, then putting in another one. Generally the same Pokemon doesn't work for me.
    I think I may have screwed up, do you have to go back in *within* your one hour, or anytime that day?

Anyway, kinda lousy today. Out of 5 runs through the Island, the first 4 were in the water, the last was the forest. My scores on everything was lousier (especially the Ice cream game) than usual, and only found 5 plots to water. I took home a Male Castform w/ Ominous Wind; which I *thought* was its DW-only move, but its not; its Water Pulse, which wasn't mentioned on the DW Moves page. Since it only listed Ominous Wind, I thought that was it. But its ok, I like Ominous Wind

I did learn something interesting, though. Pink Shellos are attached to the Ice Cream mini-game, and Blue Shellos are attached to either the Sky Race or Wailord game. My runners up were:

-2 Male Blue Shellos
    -3 Male Pink Shellos
    -Male Lileep
    -Male Corphish
    -Female Wailmer

Better luck tomorrow...

-EQ, wants her DPulse Vulpix and Ice Punch Marill...
    X/αS FC: 3823-9029-3721 (IGN: Washu)

Dream World Female/Bank Ball Breeder!
    *List of tradable pokemon & want list here*
    (updating often, check tabs at the bottom of page for more pokemon)

Ask about my legit female Johto Starters in special balls from Pokemon Colosseum!

Note: I usually do free trades, but I'm not in the best of health, so please bear with me.

MM Shines:
    Furfrou (3/25/14) (1/31/14) x2 (7/15-16/14) (12/10/14) (12/13/14)

Apparently, I'm really good at Masuda Method breeding so long as I'm not trying to breed anything in particular; only took 8 years to figure that out.

I hate going through Windswept Sky, since I've already obtained most of the Pokemon from there. I also don't like going through Sparkling Sea, but I do need a couple of Pokemon from there. I just hate how I can never find them. Pleasant Forest is full of Pokemon that I've yet to collect, so I like it when I end up there. I hate it when I find several rare Pokemon, though, since I'm forced to leave all but one of them. I still can't get used to that :s

Question

And if you're going to make Chrome now DW-only, make sure to clear your cache, cookies, 'n stuff. That should also help with the lag a bit.
    Yeah, I always do that but it annoys me that I have to go through Fennel's help again after doing it.

Anyone have any idea how to do it without having to go through Fennel's help?
    Last edited by BabyZero; 11th May 2011 at 11:13 PM.
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by BabyZero View Post
    Yeah, I always do that but it annoys me that I have to go through Fennel's help again after doing it.

Anyone have any idea how to do it without having to go through Fennel's help?
    sounds like a cookies thing (odd, since I only ever had to do fennel's intro once, even after switching from safari to chrome). If that's the case, then just go into your saved passwords/cookies settings and delete all but the en.pokemon.gl one.

Since it's extremely tedious to hear the SAME music tracks, I mute the site's music and put up a video next to my run to entertain myself better.

Quote Originally Posted by Orton155 View Post
    There is always a berry. You just have missed it on the way round the map.
    Maybe, but I checked each map area at least twice. Oh well, the minigame was for a Hoppip, and I got another Hoppip later anyway.

^^ lol, that's actually a great idea!

New Bible Verse of the Week: Zephaniah 2:3
    Seek the Lord, all you humble of the earth who have carried out His ordinances; seek righteousness, seek humility. Perhaps you will be hidden in the day of the Lord’s anger.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodd View Post
    Maybe, but I checked each map area at least twice.
    Maybe you should slow down and instead check for sparkles once? I generally take the time to make sure that there's definitely no berry before moving on and always find it on the first rotation.

As a wise dictator who likes hamming it up once said, "Don't be hasty."

Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    Since it's extremely tedious to hear the SAME music tracks, I mute the site's music and put up a video next to my run to entertain myself better.
    I dislike the Dream World music too, so I simply mute the sound. I also don't listen to anything else since it'll just distract me. I just can't listen to background music when I'm playing the mini-games. It's hard enough for me to play that Sky Race game when it's quiet, and music would just make it ten times worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    Maybe you should slow down and instead check for sparkles once? I generally take the time to make sure that there's definitely no berry before moving on and always find it on the first rotation.

As a wise dictator who likes hamming it up once said, "Don't be hasty."
    That's not really necessary. Usually the Berry loads quickly enough that even if you're hammering the left-click to move through hastily, you should still be able to see the sparkle, so you can backtrack, pick it up, and be done in ten seconds.

I think his problem is that he's playing in the Sea portion and the sparkle kind of blends in with the background there.

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    That's not really necessary. Usually the Berry loads quickly enough that even if you're hammering the left-click to move through hastily, you should still be able to see the sparkle, so you can backtrack, pick it up, and be done in ten seconds.

I think his problem is that he's playing in the Sea portion and the sparkle kind of blends in with the background there.
    Better to be thorough though. I'm only talking marginally slower than hammering the left-click to be absolutely sure. Taking it sensibly would then remove the need to check for a second time.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    Better to be thorough though. I'm only talking marginally slower than hammering the left-click to be absolutely sure. Taking it sensibly would then remove the need to check for a second time.
    Eh. I like my way better.

To each his own, I suppose.

Great...My Dad doesn't have Wi-Fi...so I can't access Dream World for like 2 Weeks. Ugh first the delay at the airport and now this? Can it get any worse?! D:

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

Ah time to try again, think i messed up my game sync for the day yesterday but i've no idea when i did it so i dont know when i can get back in.....
    If only it told me how long i had to wait instead of the whole "needs a day to recharge"

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I hate going through Windswept Sky, since I've already obtained most of the Pokemon from there. I also don't like going through Sparkling Sea, but I do need a couple of Pokemon from there. I just hate how I can never find them. Pleasant Forest is full of Pokemon that I've yet to collect, so I like it when I end up there. I hate it when I find several rare Pokemon, though, since I'm forced to leave all but one of them. I still can't get used to that :s
    you have the sky curse too? I feel your pain...
    Dragons are my friend, Ice is my foe...
    (Kyurem is an exception) dragonics rule

-Let us hope for gen 6 to turn out well!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragrath View Post
    you have the sky curse too? I feel your pain...
    I just don't find anything interesting on there. All of the good Pokemon seem to be found on Pleasant Forest. I remember wishing that I could be sent to Windswept Sky a long time ago when I got bored with Pleasant Forest. Now it's the opposite. I wish we could choose where we want to go on the Island of Dreams, instead of it being chosen at random for us.

Page 347 of 694 FirstFirst ... 247297337343344345346347348349350351357397447 ... LastLast