Page 348 of 694 FirstFirst ... 248298338344345346347348349350351352358398448 ... LastLast
Results 8,676 to 8,700 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Holy Fudgenuts!!!

Okay, mostly a sausage fest today. Found, what, 25, 26 pokemon today? Three of them were female. Igglybuff(had), Ponyta(had), and Hoppip(not a fan). None of my many males had any decent moves. Went with the Hoppip. Think I'll name her Pandora.

Watered eight plants, so yay there.

Got 680 points in total!!! How the-?? The pokemon count for up to 570, but no way did my watering eight plants knock me up another 110 points!
    I still love you, I will till I die
    And love is much stronger then anger or pride
    Please baby, let's unburn all our bridges

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I hate going through Windswept Sky, since I've already obtained most of the Pokemon from there. I also don't like going through Sparkling Sea, but I do need a couple of Pokemon from there. I just hate how I can never find them. Pleasant Forest is full of Pokemon that I've yet to collect, so I like it when I end up there. I hate it when I find several rare Pokemon, though, since I'm forced to leave all but one of them. I still can't get used to that :s
    I'm the opposite, I've collected most of the pokemon (especially those found at the 5000 and 7500 pts mark) in the Forest, but it seems like in the Sea and Sky areas, I run into pokemon that I want, but w/o the gender or move I want

-EQ, wants her Dark Pulse Vulpix and Ice Punch Marill...
    X FC: 3823-9029-3721 (IGN: Washu)

Dream World Female, HG/SS Ball Breeder! Over 200 Dream Ball Females!
    *List of tradable pokemon & want list here*
    (updating often, check tabs at the bottom of page for more pokemon)

Ask about my legit female Johto Starters in special balls from Pokemon Colosseum!

Note: I usually do free trades, but I'm not in the best of health, so please bear with me.

MM Shines:
    Furfrou (3/25/14), Duskull (1/31/14), and 2 Ponytas (7/15/14, 7/16/14)

Apparently, I'm really good at Masuda Method breeding so long as I'm not trying to breed anything in particular; only took 8 years to figure that out.

Quote Originally Posted by EQWashu View Post
    I'm the opposite, I've collected most of the pokemon (especially those found at the 5000 and 7500 pts mark) in the Forest, but it seems like in the Sea and Sky areas, I run into pokemon that I want, but w/o the gender or move I want
    I no longer focus on Pokemon with certain genders or certain moves. I admit that I was interested in female DW Pokemon at first, but I've decided to just stick with Pokemon that I haven't yet captured. DW Pokemon with special moves were also very tempting, but I've sort of outgrown them. I might return to pursuing those Pokemon once I've gotten all of the others, though.
    Last edited by Lorde; 12th May 2011 at 2:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    Better to be thorough though. I'm only talking marginally slower than hammering the left-click to be absolutely sure. Taking it sensibly would then remove the need to check for a second time.
    Normally I just move the cursor to the middle of the screen when going around. This way I can pick it up even when I don't see it and still do it fast. It usually takes me 20~30secs to find the pokemon like that(berry and all)

I just don't find anything interesting on there. All of the good Pokemon seem to be found on Pleasant Forest. I remember wishing that I could be sent to Windswept Sky a long time ago when I got bored with Pleasant Forest. Now it's the opposite. I wish we could choose where we want to go on the Island of Dreams, instead of it being chosen at random for us.
    Same here. I used to hate getting to forest and now it's the other way around. Today when I was playing every time I went somewhere other than forest I was like "Damn..."
    Last edited by BabyZero; 12th May 2011 at 2:42 AM.
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Nice.... my wait for the day to charge is over. Time for a nice dream world run

Quote Originally Posted by BabyZero View Post
    Normally I just move the cursor to the middle of the screen when going around. This way I can pick it up even when I don't see it and still do it fast. It usually takes me 20~30secs to find the pokemon like that(berry and all)
    Well, yes, that's what I generally do and at worst get the Pokémon within 25 seconds. I was just saying not to rush it.

wow, i can't do that find the pokemon game well at all, but A lot of people complain about the pelliper race and thats my easiest

My computer is a worthless mother****ing piece of garbage. It is always extremely slow while loading and now, for the second time, it just made me lose a DW challenge for a Pokemon I really REALLY wanted. I was searching for Munchlax so I could befriend Wailmer, and once I found the berry, the computer froze up. I tried everything from jiggling the mouse to Ctrl-Alt-Delete, but it wouldn't do anything at all; when it finally started working again, it told me I had lost the challenge even though when the trouble started I still had like a a minute left. The computer froze but the game's countdown didn't. I literally slugged the monitor in a blind rage when I saw what had happened (I know that can't be good for the computer, but this computer has been tormenting me with lost signals for months).
    Now I'll never get a DW Wailmer.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Tonight was a disaster. The power went out five times during my DW visit. It's been cloudy and rainy today but nothing severe -- it became stormy after I had begun, and everytime I came across a Pokemon that I'd potentially like the power either went out or I got one of those random DW errors. Incredibly frustrating. Only got 330 points. -_-
    Last edited by Aviere; 12th May 2011 at 3:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xbinox View Post
    wow, i can't do that find the pokemon game well at all, but A lot of people complain about the pelliper race and thats my easiest
    Different strengths/weaknesses. I personally think that the search for a Pokemon game is the easist, since you can find the Pokemon if you roam around long enough. The berry itself is a useful clue as to where the Pokemon is hiding, so it's pretty easy over all. I have no idea why I suck at the Sky Race game, though. I just can't get the hang of it at all. I can play every other game but that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Aviere View Post
    Tonight was a disaster. The power went out five times during my DW visit. It's been cloudy and rainy today but nothing severe -- it became stormy after I had begun, and everytime I came across a Pokemon that I'd potentially like the power either went out or I got one of those random DW errors. Incredibly frustrating. Only got 330 points. -_-
    You... YOU! I BLAME YOU FOR THE SHORT FUSE ON MAH HOME!! (actually it was a really creepy coincidence that i was reading this when the light on my house went kaput)

*puts mind in blank* Anyhow, I already finished my day on the DW. No luck. But my real purpose for posting here is to disprove something.

Today was a bad day, every Pokemon I met was either one i already have, a friggin Delibird or a Male only (Damn you Nidoran >_<). The thing is, I just played 5 minigames (btw all were males), in 5 trips to Dream Isle, that makes a total of 1 per trip. What proves this? Well, I counted how many Pokemons i met today: 17. This contradicts a post that said if you run from the Pokes, the Dream Isle will eventually dry up.

Any Objections?

Lost my games, so trading and battling is out of question

Please, try to figure it by yourself >_<
    ...Wait... I am a Slowpoke!!!???

There's something I'm wondering about but don't want to bother making a poll about:
    What is the most expensive DW decoration you've purchased so far? I want to see how people here are going about acquiring the different decorations for their dream houses; getting each item as soon as they can and working their way up to the big items, or getting the bigger items first and working their way down. I for one started saving about a week ago so I can purchase a Log cabin. I have about eighty Aspear Berries and twelve I planted today, over 150 Sitrus Berries, and over 160 Persim Berries. Once I get the Aspear Berries that grow tomorrow, I'll only need to plant one more batch and I'll have enough to get the Log Cabin. After tons of scouring the Dream map, I have not seen anybody outside Japan with the Log Cabin, Modern House, or event thing (that one I understand, though); so this will be something to set me out a bit more, at least for a while.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Different strengths/weaknesses. I personally think that the search for a Pokemon game is the easist, since you can find the Pokemon if you roam around long enough. The berry itself is a useful clue as to where the Pokemon is hiding, so it's pretty easy over all. I have no idea why I suck at the Sky Race game, though. I just can't get the hang of it at all. I can play every other game but that one.
    yeah, you're probably right, good luck getting better at that game

female omanyte with icy wind and 400-some points.

I keep getting runs with few pokemon. That really sucks.

I also wasn't able to use 4-6 watering chances due to people NOT HARVESTING THEIR BERRIES! Though I suppose this is to be expected on the day after maintenance; a surplus of berries needing harvesting and soils that are not dry.

Ugh, that ice-cream game is evil! Not only does it cost a berry to play, today I misplaced a scoop just as time ran out and it rolled down, causing the entire ice-cream tower I'd made to collapse down to it's earliest few scoops with no chance to recover my losses. Grrrrr.

Games I like:
    Search for the missing Pokemon > Sky Race > play with Wailord >>>>>>>>>>>> Ice cream.

At least I was able to take a female Clamperl back, and managed to water 20 plants, so it wasn't entirely frustrating. Picked a few of my own and replanted. (Why is it that some people only use half their berry plots? I keep running into people with half their rows planted in, fully grown/watered of course, and half completely empty). Still 6820 Dream Points by the time I was done, so about 68% of the way toward Vulpix/Poliwag.

EDIT: Just so I'm mentally prepared for when I get there, which game does the Drought Vulpix ask you to play to befriend it? How about Poliwag? Please tell me it's not Ice Cream . . .
    Last edited by Ememew; 12th May 2011 at 5:20 AM.

someone know when the global-link site planning to release the eevee evolution event?
    i want to take my flareon jolteon ans leafeon already...
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2d2689u.png[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Wanted list:

Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    someone know when the global-link site planning to release the eevee evolution event?
    i want to take my flareon jolteon ans leafeon already...
    First of all, no sorry not yet.
    Secondly, how did you get 3?

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Stopping the battle with Tierno after Tyrunt started acting a little out of control
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    First of all, no sorry not yet.
    Secondly, how did you get 3?
    i have 3 black/white games and opened one user at global-link for each one of them, so i could choose 3 of eevee's evolution forms, one for each game.

it seen like i have no luck in my searching for tauros today, it sent me only 2 times to pleasant forest, but i managed to find only pokemon like stantler, oddish, exeggcute, ponita etc...

Yay, Munna C-Gear skin tomorrow. I know I probably shouldn't be so excited about a C-Gear skin, but the one with Munna is absolutely adorable! I'm about to log into the Dream World, and I expect to have a relatively average session. I loved being on there yesterday since there was no lag, but I bet that'll change today. I'll just have to put up with it for now. I doubt that it'll ever get fixed, though. :/

I want the can't starter skin :P

Is anyone else having trouble not being able to get the Munna C-Gear skin? Just checked the promotions page and there's nothing there D:

Quote Originally Posted by Kariachi View Post
    Holy Fudgenuts!!!

Okay, mostly a sausage fest today. Found, what, 25, 26 pokemon today? Three of them were female. Igglybuff(had), Ponyta(had), and Hoppip(not a fan). None of my many males had any decent moves. Went with the Hoppip. Think I'll name her Pandora.

Watered eight plants, so yay there.

Got 680 points in total!!! How the-?? The pokemon count for up to 570, but no way did my watering eight plants knock me up another 110 points!
    Hm... I haven't been able to test my theory on share shelf items yet, but did you have items that had been swapped on your shelf when you logged in? I noticed something the other day. I encountered 22 pokemon, which with the login bonus (or whatever that 50 points you get is) totals 490, however my pokemon had a heart already. The only thing I could think of that could have possibly been the cause is the share shelf. I think you get 10 points for every item on your shelf that has been swapped, but as I said, I haven't been able to test it out myself just yet. I'll try over the next couple of days (it would be easier if I could link my two islands, but I can't find them >>).

Quote Originally Posted by paratroid View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble not being able to get the Munna C-Gear skin? Just checked the promotions page and there's nothing there D:
    The 12th has barely started here. I'd look for it a bit later, my guess would be 4 hours from this point at the minimum, but that's just a guess.

Today was a pretty good day on my White account, and an awesome day on my Black account. Took home a Marill on white, and finally, finally got my female gligar on black.

it just me or tauros is the most rarest pokemon at dream world?
    he is the one of a very few pokemon which i haven't found yet, and sadly is the only one i need for my collection at the moment ;-;

edit: just found one XD
    Last edited by Shark; 12th May 2011 at 12:16 PM.

According to the Global Link site I can access dream world, but my game is telling me Game Sync has run out of energy and that I should wait a day.. What is up with that? What am I doing wrong? o.0 Never had this happen before.
    Have not fiddled with time settings, nor have I used the game in another DS.

Pokémon White 2 Badgequest:

For some reason the DW keeps booting me off for an "unknown error". Is it being wonky for anyone else?
        Spoiler:- See my gen 5 shinies!:

Hunting:
    <---SHINE CURSE YOU!

Page 348 of 694 FirstFirst ... 248298338344345346347348349350351352358398448 ... LastLast