Page 349 of 694 FirstFirst ... 249299339345346347348349350351352353359399449 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,725 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

  1. #8701
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    725

    Default

    Just logged onto my pokemon global link account to check my dream world time but while I was there I checked the promotions and the Munna C-gear skin was available. I can confirm that PGLDR34M works and I do not own a guide so everyone go wild.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

    Apparently i'm a...



    Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

  2. #8702
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nakashima View Post
    According to the Global Link site I can access dream world, but my game is telling me Game Sync has run out of energy and that I should wait a day.. What is up with that? What am I doing wrong? o.0 Never had this happen before.
    Have not fiddled with time settings, nor have I used the game in another DS.
    You can only tuck in a Pokemon once per day in the games, so you would have to wait until 12 a.m. the next day to tuck in another one.




  3. #8703
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    sri lanka
    Posts
    188

    Default

    i checked gl but the munna c-gear skin is not in the promotions



  4. #8704
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,994

    Default

    Good day today, finally reached 10000 points and tomorrow I'll have enough Berries to buy a Modern House, which is something I haven't yet seen anyone outside of Japan with. Also got the Meadow Munna skin.

  5. #8705
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    sri lanka
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    Good day today, finally reached 10000 points and tomorrow I'll have enough Berries to buy a Modern House, which is something I haven't yet seen anyone outside of Japan with. Also got the Meadow Munna skin.
    my promotion tab is empty are you on the US gl as me?



  6. #8706
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mew92 View Post
    my promotion tab is empty are you on the US gl as me?
    The English one, yes.

  7. #8707
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Posts
    7

    Default

    It's currently 9:00 AM (Central Standard Time), May 12, where I'm at, and I don't see any promotions listed on the promotion page either (in regards to Munna C-gear skin, NOT an Eebui).

    I have just tucked in a Pokemon, but not played in the Dream World yet. You don't think that perhaps we have to PLAY first for it to unlock???

    Very very strange... ^^;

    P.s., I'm going to play for an hour and get back to you!

  8. #8708
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    sri lanka
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liete View Post
    It's currently 9:00 AM (Central Standard Time), May 12, where I'm at, and I don't see any promotions listed on the promotion page either (in regards to Munna C-gear skin, NOT an Eebui).

    I have just tucked in a Pokemon, but not played in the Dream World yet. You don't think that perhaps we have to PLAY first for it to unlock???

    Very very strange... ^^;

    P.s., I'm going to play for an hour and get back to you!
    yeah post ur result thx ^_^



  9. #8709
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,911

    Default

    Blah, first time I'm used DW that I couldn't get anything. Found no females I didn't already have, and then the island stopped giving me anything for the day. Oh well.
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

  10. #8710
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Pokemon Day Care
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Pretty good day today, played 16mini games and watered 20 berries so I got 570 points. From the 16 pokemons I picked up a female Swift Swim Poliwag.

    Now, about the extra 50 points. I got them after entering dream world but I noticed that sometimes the points take a while to load. Before playing DW I had 10850 points and after finishing I checked how many DPs I had and I had 11380 so I was missing 40 points. I think those 40 points are from the last 4 plants I watered which was right before leaving DW. I checked how many points I had again after like 2~3mins and I had now the 40 points. So I ended up with 11420.
        Spoiler:- Credit:

  11. #8711
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liete View Post
    It's currently 9:00 AM (Central Standard Time), May 12, where I'm at, and I don't see any promotions listed on the promotion page either (in regards to Munna C-gear skin, NOT an Eebui).

    I have just tucked in a Pokemon, but not played in the Dream World yet. You don't think that perhaps we have to PLAY first for it to unlock???

    Very very strange... ^^;

    P.s., I'm going to play for an hour and get back to you!
    OK, after playing, finding a pokemon (Female Carvahna w/ Speed Boost, for you nosy folks), and exiting the Dream World, there are STILL no promotions available to me.

    I've opted to keep from waking my Pokemon up until I can snag that C-gear skin, but I'm terribly curious why it has shown up for some, and why it hasn't for others!!

    I'll keep checking, I suppose...

  12. #8712
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    325

    Default

    i'm having trouble unlocking the bonus furniture in nacrene city. i've spoken to the women and said about the flower vase several das in a row but it's never transferred onto my DW when i've game synced
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/5ydys1.jpg[/IMG]
    3DS FC: 0962-9471-3329

  13. #8713
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magentaman View Post
    i'm having trouble unlocking the bonus furniture in nacrene city. i've spoken to the women and said about the flower vase several das in a row but it's never transferred onto my DW when i've game synced
    It doesn't actually tell you that it's transferred. I'm assuming you've checked the entire Dream Catalogue?

  14. #8714
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Pokemon Day Care
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magentaman View Post
    i'm having trouble unlocking the bonus furniture in nacrene city. i've spoken to the women and said about the flower vase several das in a row but it's never transferred onto my DW when i've game synced
    Is it the first Flower Vase you send? Because you can only get 1 of each except for the Design's which you can only choose 1, either the Stool or the Table.
        Spoiler:- Credit:

  15. #8715
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Inna House... With Cable!!!
    Posts
    3,821

    Default

    Here's a question, what gets new Pokemon to jump out at you when in the dream world? I have the same 7-9 Pokemon only jumping out. I have befriended all but two which I already caught/traded in game. Thanks.

    So true!

  16. #8716
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Pokemon Day Care
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malanu View Post
    Here's a question, what gets new Pokemon to jump out at you when in the dream world? I have the same 7-9 Pokemon only jumping out. I have befriended all but two which I already caught/traded in game. Thanks.
    The Dream Points. After a certain amount, more places and pokemon get unlocked.

    http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/dreamworldareas.shtml
        Spoiler:- Credit:

  17. #8717
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    sri lanka
    Posts
    188

    Default

    this is the reply from support team

    "Thank you for contacting Pokemon Support!
    We see that you are inquiring about the Munna C-Gear promotion.
    There has been a slight delay in the release of the promotion. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please check back later today to see if the PGL promotions page has been updated."

    but some here already got it .mine is still empty



  18. #8718
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mew92 View Post
    this is the reply from support team

    "Thank you for contacting Pokemon Support!
    We see that you are inquiring about the Munna C-Gear promotion.
    There has been a slight delay in the release of the promotion. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please check back later today to see if the PGL promotions page has been updated."

    but some here already got it .mine is still empty
    Well cool... I'm glad they were able to respond so quickly, and that they are aware of the issue! Looks like we have to just WAIT AND WAIT! xD

    Hope yours comes soon! ;P

    PGL Nickname: Kalanie
    (Yeah, it's a female name, but that's the name of my Trainer!! xD)
    Be sure to check my share shelf!
    Currently Sharing: ALL EV BERRIES!
    How come nobody uses E-Z Mail? ;D

  19. #8719
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    725

    Default

    Thats odd I finished early today but I managed to get everything finished. I found some rare items today; 2 mystic water and 1 big pearl. I took home a delibird with focus punch and I concluded with 14,240 dream points. I also customised my C-gear with the meadow munna skin.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

    Apparently i'm a...



    Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

  20. #8720

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    Good day today, finally reached 10000 points and tomorrow I'll have enough Berries to buy a Modern House, which is something I haven't yet seen anyone outside of Japan with. Also got the Meadow Munna skin.
    I've seen at least one person from the USA with the modern house already. I've been working on getting it myself on my black account lately, I should be able to get it next Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm working on the log cabin on my white account. I think I'll be able to get that somewhere around the same time.

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyZero View Post
    Is it the first Flower Vase you send? Because you can only get 1 of each except for the Design's which you can only choose 1, either the Stool or the Table.
    What? I'm not sure what you're saying here. You have part of this correct, you can only get one of each in your house. Then you seem to imply that you can either get the stool or the table, not both, which is untrue, I have the full set of furniture on my accounts.

    As far as getting the items, what Blazios said is correct, it doesn't say that it has transferred, you just have to look on the page in the dream catalogue.

  21. #8721
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Exodd View Post
    You can only tuck in a Pokemon once per day in the games, so you would have to wait until 12 a.m. the next day to tuck in another one.
    Yes, I know how it works..
    Its been more than 24 hours though, and normally i'm able to go in each day, so I dont get why I cant tuck in a pokemon today =/

    Pokémon White 2 Badgequest:
    1.

  22. #8722
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Pokemon Day Care
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silicon View Post
    What? I'm not sure what you're saying here. You have part of this correct, you can only get one of each in your house. Then you seem to imply that you can either get the stool or the table, not both, which is untrue, I have the full set of furniture on my accounts.

    Well, I tried few times getting the other one but it doesn't seem to appear. Also I've seen other people mention it around so I thought it was like that.

    I'll check better tomorrow when I can go to DW again.
        Spoiler:- Credit:

  23. #8723
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Update: Promotions page updated for me. I typed in "PGLDR34M" and was able to receive the Meadow Munna C-gear skin!

    Patience wins! ;D

    If you want it to actually transfer to your game today instead of tomorrow, I recommend not waking up your Pokemon until you get the c-gear skin. The instructions suggest that it's only possible to update your game during when waking a Pokemon up (Not by just connecting or tucking in)!

    PGL Nickname: Kalanie
    (Yeah, it's a female name, but that's the name of my Trainer!! xD)
    Be sure to check my share shelf!
    Currently Sharing: ALL EV BERRIES!
    How come nobody uses E-Z Mail? ;D

  24. #8724
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    the races
    Posts
    585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liete View Post
    Update: Promotions page updated for me. I typed in "PGLDR34M" and was able to receive the Meadow Munna C-gear skin!

    Patience wins! ;D

    If you want it to actually transfer to your game today instead of tomorrow, I recommend not waking up your Pokemon until you get the c-gear skin. The instructions suggest that it's only possible to update your game during when waking a Pokemon up (Not by just connecting or tucking in)!
    Yup! Promotions page wasn't updated for me an hour ago, but I now have the skin.

  25. #8725
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    48,066

    Default

    God, I had a terrible time on the Dream World last night. I only found 11 Pokemon, which is an all-time low for me. I managed to water 20 dry berries, but that still wasn't enough. I'm sort of upset that Pokemon didn't want to appear as often as before. I only found one Pokemon during my second run on Pleasant Forest, and the rest of the time all I found were items. I hope I have a better day tomorrow. For now, I'll concentrate on the Munna C-Gear skin.

Page 349 of 694 FirstFirst ... 249299339345346347348349350351352353359399449 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •