Page 350 of 694 FirstFirst ... 250300340346347348349350351352353354360400450 ... LastLast
Results 8,726 to 8,750 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

I have over 6000 dream points and want to go to Windswept Sky, but every time I use dream world it only goes to Pleasant Forest.

I know it's random, but does logging out and back on ever fix that? Or do you need to be at a certain point in the main game to visit the new areas?

I wanna get Gligar sooo bad!
    Black FC: 3267 5172 8065

Quote Originally Posted by skeeyeee View Post
    I have over 6000 dream points and want to go to Windswept Sky, but every time I use dream world it only goes to Pleasant Forest.

I know it's random, but does logging out and back on ever fix that? Or do you need to be at a certain point in the main game to visit the new areas?

It's just random. I don't believe that logging out and coming back fixes anything. You'll just have to be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by skeeyeee View Post

There are two requirements for unlocking the sky, one on the site, one in game, 2500 dream points and 4 badges in game.

To unlock the sea, you need 5000 dream points and all 8 badges in game.

how many point do you need to get to level up your pokemon?
    .................................................. ......................

Quote Originally Posted by jscholfield View Post
    500 Dream Points
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by jscholfield View Post
    you have to get 500 dream points to level up your pokemon.
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2d2689u.png[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Wanted list:

I don't even take advantage of that feature to be honest. In fact, I got upset when my level 1 Zorua gained a level while on the Dream World the other day. I had forgotten that Pokemon level up, so I put my Zorua on the Dream World without thinking. I can level up the rest of my Pokemon just by training them in the games, so I don't purposefully use the level up feature on the Dream World.

I had an alright day today, I'm trying to fill in my N-Dex but I didn't find any new Pokemon. Meh well. Windswept Sky's a bit rubbish tbh.
    Running for the thrill of it

^but you can find murkrows in windswept sky

New Bible Verse of the Week: Zephaniah 2:3
    Seek the Lord, all you humble of the earth who have carried out His ordinances; seek righteousness, seek humility. Perhaps you will be hidden in the day of the Lord’s anger.

I put in the passcode for the Munna C-Gear and it worked. Guess I don't have to buy the guide after all. I can't access the Dream World yet, but once I do, I'll have the Munna C-Gear in my game.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Different strengths/weaknesses. I personally think that the search for a Pokemon game is the easist, since you can find the Pokemon if you roam around long enough. The berry itself is a useful clue as to where the Pokemon is hiding, so it's pretty easy over all. I have no idea why I suck at the Sky Race game, though. I just can't get the hang of it at all. I can play every other game but that one.
    Half the trick is to not keep Pelipper in the middle, but move him around backwards and forwards as well as up and down. The first leg of the game is always the same (collect the 3, veer up, veer down, up again and center I believe...).

Actually I've *finally* gotten pretty good at all the games. I get over 50k on the race, over 40k on the search, with the Ice Cream Game and Wailord Game being my lowers, getting as high as 50 or 60k a run, to sometimes just barely getting over 30k.

Today was pretty good; used up all my watering can charges, got a Dive and Quick Ball, Super and Hyper Potion, and Stardust either in trade or on the island, and Brought home a Female Lileep with Giga Drain. my runners up were:

-2 Tauros, both w/ Iron Tail
    -Male Lapras w/ Icy Wind
    -Male Wailmer w/ Yawn
    -Male Barboach w/ Sleep Talk (wanted Spark though :P)
    -Male Tangela w/ Leech Seed (wrong Gender and Special Move)
    -Male Pachirisu w/ Covet (to breed w/ my DW female I brought last week)

I also found a Marill, but no Ice Punch, and no Vulpix whatsoever, let alone one w/ Dark Pulse. Does anyone know what mini-game is attached to Vulpix?

-EQ, wants those Ice Punch Marill and Dark Pulse Vulpix!
    X/αS FC: 3823-9029-3721 (IGN: Washu)

Dream World Female/Bank Ball Breeder!
    *List of tradable pokemon & want list here*
    (updating often, check tabs at the bottom of page for more pokemon)

Ask about my legit female Johto Starters in special balls from Pokemon Colosseum!

Note: I usually do free trades, but I'm not in the best of health, so please bear with me.

MM Shines:
    Furfrou (3/25/14) (1/31/14) x2 (7/15-16/14) (12/10/14) (12/13/14)

Apparently, I'm really good at Masuda Method breeding so long as I'm not trying to breed anything in particular; only took 8 years to figure that out.

Quote Originally Posted by EQWashu View Post
    I also found a Marill, but no Ice Punch, and no Vulpix whatsoever, let alone one w/ Dark Pulse. Does anyone know what mini-game is attached to Vulpix?
    It's been a few days since I've seen any vulpix, but I'm pretty sure it was either the ice cream game or the flying race, and I'm leaning towards the flying race. Almost positive it wasn't the wailord game.

I got a Castform with the exclusive ability Forecast!

...Wait...

Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post

...Wait...
    you can't take away a pokemon's signature ability, it's just there so you can get it without having to transfer from gen 3 to 4 to 5

Quote Originally Posted by xbinox View Post
    you can't take away a pokemon's signature ability, it's just there so you can get it without having to transfer from gen 3 to 4 to 5
    ...You didn't get the joke at all? Shame.

...Wait...
    Haha. Well, a Castform with its regular ability is better than no Castform at all. Right? I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands if you don't want it, though

Anyway, I just finished entering the code for the Munna C-Gear skin. I'm so excited about getting it, but I'll have to wait until later tonight since I can't use Game Sync until around 10. I'm still waiting for word of the DW Eeveelutions, though. It seems like we've waited months for those :x

...You didn't get the joke at all? Shame.
    I caught it, I just released it....

I went on Dream World with a Piplup. Found items and Pokemon, this time I got myself a Bidoof. I got 60,000 points on the Sky Race, this is my highest score on that game. When I woke up my Piplup, it gained a level. I must've made 500 points in the Dream World.

Oh, and I got the Munna C-gear in my game.

I still can't get the Eevee evolution its its been 5 days since the end of the promotion. Can someone help me out?

Quote Originally Posted by sonic1 View Post
    I still can't get the Eevee evolution its its been 5 days since the end of the promotion. Can someone help me out?
    The game ended, but the actual promotion to obtain them hasn't started yet. Keep checking back to find details about it. It will be announced when it happens.

Personally, I prefer Delibird's Hidden Ability to Castform's, but that's just me.

how do you send more then one pokemon from the dream world to the gamecard at one time

Quote Originally Posted by crazyjay97 View Post
    how do you send more then one pokemon from the dream world to the gamecard at one time
    Sorry, but you can only send one befriended Pokemon back per trip. You have to choose.

got my munna skin,..but will have to wait to go to the DW later tonight to pick it up.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    got my munna skin,..but will have to wait to go to the DW later tonight to pick it up.
    Its actually pretty neat, I didn't think I would like it at all. Kinda odd to say, but it takes some getting used to something like that on the lower screen lol

-EQ, wants her DW Dark Pulse Vulpix and DW Ice Punch Marill!
    X/αS FC: 3823-9029-3721 (IGN: Washu)

Dream World Female/Bank Ball Breeder!
    *List of tradable pokemon & want list here*
    (updating often, check tabs at the bottom of page for more pokemon)

Ask about my legit female Johto Starters in special balls from Pokemon Colosseum!

Note: I usually do free trades, but I'm not in the best of health, so please bear with me.

MM Shines:
    Furfrou (3/25/14) (1/31/14) x2 (7/15-16/14) (12/10/14) (12/13/14)

Apparently, I'm really good at Masuda Method breeding so long as I'm not trying to breed anything in particular; only took 8 years to figure that out.

Page 350 of 694 FirstFirst ... 250300340346347348349350351352353354360400450 ... LastLast