Page 351 of 694 FirstFirst ... 251301341347348349350351352353354355361401451 ... LastLast
Results 8,751 to 8,775 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Okay, found 23 today, decided to keep sleeping, points so far at 610. Females I got today were:

Staravia (Oh, how I hate the regional birds...)
    Delibird (Honestly, had nothing but her and Staravia come up, she'd be heading for my game)
    Sunkern w/Earth Power (not bad, was definitely better than the first two)
    Tropius (Okay, that's much better)
    Murkrow (Not bad, don't like the ability, but what do I know?)

Went with the Tropius in the end. Have my Munna-gear lined up, looking forward to it.
    I still love you, I will till I die
    And love is much stronger then anger or pride
    Please baby, let's unburn all our bridges

Took home a female Stantler with Disable today. It was between that and a female Sleep Talk Lickitung, which I kind of wanted more, but I see that all the time and this is the first Stantler I've found. The others were either males, females without awesome moves, or females with awesome moves I already had.

Can't wait to try out Munna C-Gear skin.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Pokemon can be good if you lower your standards a bit, and not expect anything good.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink sneasel View Post

Search for Missing Pokemon

Theoretical Legit Max Score: 53,500 Points (assuming it took 3 seconds to find the berry and the pokemon if they happened to be within 1 or 2 spots from your starting position).

Play with Wailord

Theoretical Legit Max Score: ~100,000 Points
    [/LIST]
    Not to dispute the OP but recently whether by luck or a glitch I've obtained scores of 54,000 points for the searching game and 102,000+ and 103,000+ points for the wailord game. I was also able to score 64,560 points in the pelipper game.

I should've taken screenshots, dang.

Anyways back to the thread:
    I've recently obtained all of the effort value berries (after 7 days mind you) and haven't seen any decent pokemon this week as I keep meeting bidoof, rattata, hopip, hoothoot, and aerodactyl (all have been male on top of it).
    Last edited by LordLati; 13th May 2011 at 4:31 AM.
    I do not care about signatures.

I'm not even excited about my Dream World session tonight. Well, I am excited about the Munna C-Gear skin, but apart from that, I'm sort of depressed. I have nothing to look forward to in terms of Pokemon. I chose to keep a female DW Mantine last night, but I have no use for it. I only chose it because it was the only female Pokemon that I found. I might just trade that away to someone. Hopefully, I'll find some good Pokemon on there tonight, but I doubt that it'll be anything too rare. At this point, I'd settle for just an Oddish or a Bellsprout :x

Is it bad that I'm already wanting the Pikachu C-gear skin? I'm not a big fan of the Munna one, although it is pretty cool having something different.
    As far as my dream worlding goes, I've been growing as many of the EV berries as I can now that I finally have the full set. It's just kind of annoying how long it takes them to grow. I haven't found too many good pokemon lately, but maybe I'll get something good in my run tonight.

Oh yea.. How can I get my Eeveeloution again?
    jk, but I am ready for them to go ahead and put those up.

I want the Porygon-Z one....

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake View Post
    Is it bad that I'm already wanting the Pikachu C-gear skin? I'm not a big fan of the Munna one, although it is pretty cool having something different.
    I want the Pikachu C-Gear skin as well. I just think it looks amazing. I like this Munna C-Gear skin, but it's a bit too floral for my tastes. The one with Mincinno is also pretty cute, but not as good as the one with Pikachu. The Piplup C-Gear skin isn't too bad either. I'd take that over the Audino skin, which looks ghastly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tails_Sliat View Post
    I want the Porygon-Z one....
    That one is probably my favorite. I also like the one with Victini, but we probably won't get that one until Movie 14 gets dubbed. Or we might not even get it at all, since it could be exclusive to Japan. Well, we'll see. I'm honestly liking all of these Dream World treats.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I want the Pikachu C-Gear skin as well. I just think it looks amazing. I like this Munna C-Gear skin, but it's a bit too floral for my tastes. The one with Mincinno is also pretty cute, but not as good as the one with Pikachu. The Piplup C-Gear skin isn't too bad either. I'd take that over the Audino skin, which looks ghastly.

That one is probably my favorite. I also like the one with Victini, but we probably won't get that one until Movie 14 gets dubbed. Or we might not even get it at all, since it could be exclusive to Japan. Well, we'll see. I'm honestly liking all of these Dream World treats.
    I want the blastoise one or the charizard one, mostly blastoise though, it looks so hardcore it looks more reptilian and dragonish

Quote Originally Posted by LordLati View Post
    Not to dispute the OP but recently whether by luck or a glitch I've obtained scores of 54,000 points for the searching game and 102,000+ and 103,000+ points for the wailord game. I was also able to score 64,560 points in the pelipper game.

I should've taken screenshots, dang.
    Technically the OP shays the maximum possible score for the wailord game is about 100,000, so there's no real problem there. My max on that is almost unbelieveable, and I still kick myself for not screencapping it - I had over 118,000. If I ever manage it again, I'll definately screencap it, but that game is my least favorite >>.

Well I had a decent run in the dream world tonight. I pulled 590 points, and I'm now 250 away from the 7500 mark. My question is, can I get the 7500+ point pokemon in the middle of my dream session? Say I water some berries and do a few minigames to get those 250 points. Will I be able to see those pokemon on the next run to the dream isle, or will I have to wait till the next time I log in?
    Anyway, I decided to go with a Magnet Rise Shinx, he was the only one out of 18 befriended pokemon with a good dream world move. Also sent back another batch of 11 of each EV berry. I plan on doing some retraining soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake View Post
    Well I had a decent run in the dream world tonight. I pulled 590 points, and I'm now 250 away from the 7500 mark. My question is, can I get the 7500+ point pokemon in the middle of my dream session? Say I water some berries and do a few minigames to get those 250 points. Will I be able to see those pokemon on the next run to the dream isle, or will I have to wait till the next time I log in?
    Anyway, I decided to go with a Magnet Rise Shinx, he was the only one out of 18 befriended pokemon with a good dream world move. Also sent back another batch of 11 of each EV berry. I plan on doing some retraining soon.
    They can start showing up (almost) immediately. I'm unsure if they could show up in the middle of a run - if you to 7500 with, say 7 steps left before the tree for example, but at the very least the next run you go on, they can show up.

Quote Originally Posted by silicon View Post
    They can start showing up (almost) immediately. I'm unsure if they could show up in the middle of a run - if you to 7500 with, say 7 steps left before the tree for example, but at the very least the next run you go on, they can show up.
    Ok cool. I'm hoping I can find something new tomorrow

Technically the OP shays the maximum possible score for the wailord game is about 100,000, so there's no real problem there. My max on that is almost unbelieveable, and I still kick myself for not screencapping it - I had over 118,000. If I ever manage it again, I'll definately screencap it, but that game is my least favorite >>.
    I know what you mean, that game really isn't fun after they add in the 3rd pokemon.

My least favorite game is the ice cream one... I'm so bad at it that I have yet to score higher than 20,000. I usually just decline the game since I end up trashing the berry, bah!
    I do not care about signatures.

got the munna C gear skin and a bellspout with seed bomb so not bad
    .................................................. ......................

Has anyone else encountered the wierd glitch where you check your dream pal map, visit the random person to the south that you AREN'T dream palled with, water their berries, go back to your home and repeat process with a different random person...and after a while the gardens you visit are all two-rows and empty, and the share shelves are empty too?

I noticed you can fix it by going through the pleasant forest then going to your house and checking dream pal map again...but it's strange.
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

which pokemon shall i take back with me? a counter nidoran (male) or ominous castform?
    and how can i get the new c-gear skin?
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2d2689u.png[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Wanted list:

I'm not finding the Dream World any fun at all any more. Watering berries and going through Pleasant Forest to see Pokemon that I already have/are bad isn't very fun at all. Will most likely go back on when the Espeon is released for me to collect.

Haven't been on for more then 3 weeks.

The Dream World's so much more fun now that I don't have to worry about getting more Points.

Oh, and MODERN HOUSE GET!
    Jumping on the Friend Safari Bandwagon!
    4167 - 4475 - 9473
    (Has Snorunt, Bergmite & Lapras)

The PGLDR34M code works, now i can get rid of the old C-Gear skin. Still seeking for the Porygon code, anyone have it?

Quote Originally Posted by Zuzu14 View Post
    I'm not finding the Dream World any fun at all any more. Watering berries and going through Pleasant Forest to see Pokemon that I already have/are bad isn't very fun at all. Will most likely go back on when the Espeon is released for me to collect.

I haven't visited the Dream world for about a month already. *Cough*notabletowakemyabsol*Cough*.

Mahou Shoujou Megumi Magica

I'm also losing hope on the dream world. First weeks i was dreaming every single day, but now i realized in can get almost any DW fem trading. As for the berries, got a friend who gets me lots of them for free. I think I don't need DW more... well except for promotions and c-gear and pokedex skins

Lost my games, so trading and battling is out of question

Please, try to figure it by yourself >_<
    ...Wait... I am a Slowpoke!!!???

What? I'm not sure what you're saying here. You have part of this correct, you can only get one of each in your house. Then you seem to imply that you can either get the stool or the table, not both, which is untrue, I have the full set of furniture on my accounts.
    Well, you're right I found the piece I was missing. Lol

Anyways, today I got pretty decent day. I had to choose from Female Adaptability Corphish, Storm Drain Lileep and Lightningrod Goldeen so I picked up the Lileep because I think she's the most rare of them. Played 13mini games and watered 18 berries which is 490 points. Still, somehow my pokemon leveled and I checked if it was that I got more than 490 points and it wasn't. I had 11,420 DPs before playing today and ended with 11,910.

Also today I got the Munna C-gear Skin to my game so I'm thinking that's the reason for the level up. Anyone cares to confirm this?
    Last edited by BabyZero; 13th May 2011 at 3:56 PM.
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post
    Has anyone else encountered the wierd glitch where you check your dream pal map, visit the random person to the south that you AREN'T dream palled with, water their berries, go back to your home and repeat process with a different random person...and after a while the gardens you visit are all two-rows and empty, and the share shelves are empty too?

I noticed you can fix it by going through the pleasant forest then going to your house and checking dream pal map again...but it's strange.
    thats not a glitch. if you have your trainer club account privacy set to "everyone", then each time you pull up your dream map a random person who always has their privacy set to "everyone" will show up and you can visit his or her home, likewise they can do the same and your home may pop-up.

as for their gardens and shelves being empty, its quite possible to run into someone that maybe only played once and didnt bother to plant berries or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by legendary master Jose View Post
    thats not a glitch. if you have your trainer club account privacy set to "everyone", then each time you pull up your dream map a random person who always has their privacy set to "everyone" will show up and you can visit his or her home, likewise they can do the same and your home may pop-up.

as for their gardens and shelves being empty, its quite possible to run into someone that maybe only played once and didnt bother to plant berries or anything.
    No...I know that finding the random person isn't the glitch, the glitch is that if you visit the random people too many times, all their stuff dries up. And yeah it's possible, but like 10 random people in a row who haven't planted berries OR got anything on their share shelf? That's a big coincidence...especially after you go to pleasant forest and come back, and suddenly almost every random person has berries/items again. I call glitch.
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

im in the same "not having fun with DW" Boat.

I try to have fun, but getting kicked out 5+ times a dream and going to pleasent forest 95% of the time just aint fun.

Might visit for promotions, but dont think im gonna visit much anymore, going on a week now that i aint visited.

I saw something new today on my "Share Shelf" in dream world. I was flipping from my house to my garden and etc and when I got to my Share Shelf I noticed that two of my berries kinda twinkled or had stars around them. Why is that? I had at least one more berry of that type in my treasure chest so it being a single berry rules that out. I wonder what the twinkles signifies? Ideas? Anyone?
    Just training, picking berries, and catching em all!

FC Pokemon White: 0389 8114 8449

*Just hit 25,800 points in the Dream World!*

Page 351 of 694 FirstFirst ... 251301341347348349350351352353354355361401451 ... LastLast