Page 356 of 694 FirstFirst ... 256306346352353354355356357358359360366406456 ... LastLast
Results 8,876 to 8,900 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Yes 7010 dream points got a female Bellsprout with gluttony

Quote Originally Posted by jscholfield View Post
    then why give it one?
    Does there have to be a reason? However, it might be because they may want to give away a 5th gen pokemon with that hidden ability at say a pokemon center so they programmed it into the game just incase.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Quote Originally Posted by jscholfield View Post
    then why give it one?
    it will be released in the future

I finally reached 10000 Dream Points this morning. I thought that I'd feel happier, but I didn't really feel a change. I didn't even encounter Pokemon like Skitty or Elekid on the Pleasant Forest, despite having passed through the area 3 times in a row. Anyway, I still had some fun on there. I kept a DW Girafarig at the end of the session. It was actually the only Pokemon that I wanted to keep since the others were common Pokemon like Bellsprout and Bidoof. Ew.

just a quick question, but how do I check how much Dream Points I have?

sorry for the nooby question
    White Friend Code: 1162 9592 9037

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by DragonKnighted View Post
    just a quick question, but how do I check how much Dream Points I have?

sorry for the nooby question
    Click Profile on the Global Link site, then click the Pokemon Dream World tab. Your total will appear on that page.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    Glameow gets the mostly-useless Keen Eye and Purugly gets the situational-at-best Defiant
    Hm. I don't know why I was so eager for a Defiant Purugly, but I clearly remember wanting one very badly. Maybe I should've stuck with the Taillow after all...

Anyway, I got the Dark Pulsing Speed Boost Carvanha I wanted! Although, I found two Dratini today. I only decided against taking them because they were both male, but... I was shocked to see any. Some Pokemon are rarer than others in the DW, right?

Meh. Remaining targets include: female Marvel Scale Dratini, female Pressure Wailmer, and female Guts Shinx.

Actually, I found a female Guts Shinx today, but I wanted Speed Boost Carvanha more, gender be darned. Also found a female Drought Vulpix with Dark Pulse (and would have taken it, were it male - I want to breed that move), but I already bred a boxfull of them. =P

12,000-something points, oh boy.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

I think I might have broken a record on the ice cream game. I got up to 140 inches because of a glitch. I got a max size scoop of chocolate ice cream, dropped it, and clicked on the caramel ice cream quickly, and it went to max size! I probably could have gotten higher though. I got 130 a while later.
    "Love without truth is not real love, truth without love is not real truth"
    [IMG]http://oi51.*******.com/qn1ftl.jpg[/IMG]
    Credit to Wolftamer
        Spoiler:- Quote:

Quote Originally Posted by legendarypokemonmaster View Post
    I think I might have broken a record on the ice cream game. I got up to 140 inches because of a glitch. I got a max size scoop of chocolate ice cream, dropped it, and clicked on the caramel ice cream quickly, and it went to max size! I probably could have gotten higher though. I got 130 a while later.
    I've gotten it to about 130 inches from what I can recall. I honestly don't take that game as seriously as I take the Wailord game. I was actually playing it this morning and there was this terrible lag on the site. Thankfully, it served a purpose. I was able to beat my previous score on that game because the lag slowed things down, and I was pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I've gotten it to about 130 inches from what I can recall. I honestly don't take that game as seriously as I take the Wailord game. I was actually playing it this morning and there was this terrible lag on the site. Thankfully, it served a purpose. I was able to beat my previous score on that game because the lag slowed things down, and I was pleased.
    One time I somehow went into a zen-state and managed to reach 160

but only once

it wasn't even a female

By using a type reduction berry I was able to get 200 inches of ice cream goodness.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I've hit 150 once...(almost did it again but the last scoop fell )

On a better note yesterday in the ocean... I FOUND A FEMALE DRATINI!!!!!!!!!!! Multiscale extremespeed here I come!
    Dragons are my friend, Ice is my foe...
    (Kyurem is an exception) dragonics rule

-Let us hope for gen 6 to turn out well!

I'm terrible at the ice cream scoop mini-game. In fact, I usually feel very lucky if I manage to make it past the goal, to be honest. v.v

"Play with Wailord" tip, On the the right side of the screen it will say ball counter, and you can see circles, so more bright and others more dim. Each circle is coloured for the pokemon's ball color. (Orange, White, Yellow, Blue) You you get five, above those circles are numbers, and that number increases by one. The more numbers you have, the better the score! ( You can make the circles "glow" be hitting that balloon ball colour with any coloured pokemon. I stunk at wailord game untill I focused on making the circles glow. l: Its awesome with you nudge a diffrent coloured pokemon in between to balls that aren't its color and you ball count goes up by like ten. This is also how your multiplier goes up. (:

(credit goes to pokemondude 20 and Pokemon_Diamond)
    The surest sign of life doesn't exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us.

By using a type reduction berry I was able to get 200 inches of ice cream goodness.
    Are those the best berries? What about a stat boosting berry or one of the other rare ones, like enigma.

Anyone know how many points you get for a no pokemon dropped in the wailord game?
    Credit to Wolftamer

Quote Originally Posted by Thrain View Post
    I'm terrible at the ice cream scoop mini-game. In fact, I usually feel very lucky if I manage to make it past the goal, to be honest. v.v
    Really? But the target line is at 20 inches. Anyone should be able to stack ice cream. Heck, you could just make a giant ice cream scoop and reach the target line like that. That's what someone else said that they did, so it shouldn't be too hard. I don't really try when I play the ice cream game anymore, though. I used to try and get the stack as high as possible, but now I'm just stacking ice cream for the fun of it. I got bored of trying so hard on that game since I still wasn't able to score well on it.

Getting Log Cabin Island Decoration tommarow, just reached enough berries. Been my goal from the start (: Anyone else just really want their own log cabin to show off? (I do)

The surest sign of life doesn't exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us.

Anyone else get the message that you running out of time, rush to the tree of dreams, and have exactly no time left to get a "wish"? (Right while your at the Tree!) AND lose the nice instant 50 dream points........ I have........

Anyone know how many points you get for a no pokemon dropped in the wailord game?
    10,000 points. Was able to get that once.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalDavid View Post
    Anyone else get the message that you running out of time, rush to the tree of dreams, and have exactly no time left to get a "wish"? (Right while your at the Tree!) AND lose the nice instant 50 dream points........ I have........
    That means that you need to keep track of time better - make a mental note at when you've started your expedition, & try to do as much as you can within that hour. That's what I always do, & thus, I never have gotten a message that I'm running out of time.

Getting Log Cabin Island Decoration tommarow, just reached enough berries. Been my goal from the start (: Anyone else just really want their own log cabin to show off? (I do)
    I don't like the log cabin, so I'm not getting it. Even if I had enough berries, I still wouldn't really be interested in that Dream House. I like the modern house a bit more, but I still don't plan on getting that house. My priority at the moment is getting as many Pokemon from the Dream World as possible. I still grow berries, but they all get transferred to my game.

Why does it ask you if you want to transfer more pokemon, but only lets you take 1?
    WHY DOES IT ONLY LET YOU TAKE 1!?!?!?!!?!
    Credit to Wolftamer

You don't get 50 points from sending a Pokemon to your game anymore. Just going into the Dream World gives you 50 points

So today I did really well at the Wailord mini-game

TOO BAD THE TAILOW WAS STILL A MALE

But I got a female Skill Swap Drifloon next so it all evened out.

It felt really nice to just skip the Pokemon I already had.

WHY DOES IT ONLY LET YOU TAKE 1!?!?!?!!?!
    I guess it was for the sake of keeping balance. The programmers probably didn't want Dream World Pokemon to become too common, so they put a limit on how many you could transfer to your game. Or maybe they were just in the mood to troll everyone. Either or. I've already gotten over the fact that we can only transfer one Pokemon to our games. I figure that it does no good to complain about it now.

I would be fine with it if you could at least save the pokemon you get from day to day, and not lose them when you wake up.
    Credit to Wolftamer

sorry to be a noob, im pretty new to the game, but can someone PM me and explain the dreamworld? it would be much appreciated.
    HeartGold FC: 1205-9939-9948
    White FC: 4427-2688-6279
    PM me if you add me.
    I <3 my Chandelure
    White Team:

Page 356 of 694 FirstFirst ... 256306346352353354355356357358359360366406456 ... LastLast