Page 358 of 694 FirstFirst ... 258308348354355356357358359360361362368408458 ... LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,950 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Unlocked Windswept Sky today. After several runs through, decided on a male Zubat with Infiltrator, and sent that back. Also got the Munna C-gear skin. I'm not too fond of it, too much pink for my liking, but it does beat a blank C-gear background. It'll do until we get the Croagunk skin.

Has anyone told Serebii that he neglected to add the Munna C-Gear skin code to the main site? Because it's not there. He's usually good about revealing stuff like this.
    He won't reveal it, nintendo issues.

Still wants the Porygon code, dammit.

Mahou Shoujou Megumi Magica

I ended my dream world session with 16,070 points and a male Cross Chop Elekid.
    I already have a level 100 Electivire so the Elekid is useless to me.

unlocked windswept sky, didn't find any patches to water though, found about 10 pokes, including 2 females, but i didn't take the female yanma because it didn't have giga drain, only feint, and i left the female swablu because it didn't have roost, and i instead took a male bidoof with aqua tail, no secret power, just aqua tail.

i feel i may have erred, but whatever. eeveelotion, what's your potion? do you have the slightest notion? of how long we've waited to see you? no, ok then.

which pokemon shall i pick from the following list?

Spoiler:- dream world list:
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2d2689u.png[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Wanted list:

Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    which pokemon shall i pick from the following list?

Spoiler:- dream world list:
    Personally, I'd go for the Harvest Exeggcute. Exeggutor with Harvest is an amazing wall.

Did anyone of you miss me?

I've tucked in a Pawniard in my english white and a Tepig in the spanish one
    I can't stay as NU forever. Ever ¬_¬
        Spoiler:- Check...this...:

lol, unova.

Pokémon Platinum FC (S): 0475-3498-1104
    Pokémon Platinum FC (U): *pending*
    Pokémon Heart Gold FC (U): 4297-9681-6899
    Pokémon Soul Silver FC (S): *pending*
    Pokémon White FC (J): 3052-3301-6560

Spoiler:- Awesomeness is maxed out... look...:

Grr. I keep getting distracted by the music on the Dream World. I've tried playing the mini-games with the sound on, but it just irritates me after a while, so I've had to turn it off. I like having the music on while I'm just roaming around, though. I usually play late at night/early in the morning, so I have to use headphones so that I don't wake anyone up.

Anyway, I'm about to get back on the Dream World since I missed yesterday's session. I'm excited to see how many berries I have in my garden now.

I went on the Dream World with a Carracosta today. Found some Pokemon and got a female Clamperl. I also watered other people's berries. When I woke up my Carracosta, it gained a level, must've made 500 points.

I'm at 7290 points. I need 210 points to unlock more Pokemon and items.

You may already know this tip but I'll share in case you don't. Many people complain about the "find the hidden pokemon" game and I find it pretty annoying too but I found a way to not ever lose it. You simply have to click through the path and find the berry first and the pokemon will usually be hiding within 3 steps of the spot you found the berry at. This way you are not wasting a lot of time clicking on every shaking tree/cloud/rock. I usually have more than a minute left on the clock by the time I find the pokemon.

Hmm unlocked the sparkling sea and took for home a fem pidgey. So, the wednesday will be my last day in the DW and just to get my espeon, and then i'll be waiting for another promotion to come out. I'm tired of the same freaking minigames...

Lost my games, so trading and battling is out of question

Please, try to figure it by yourself >_<
    ...Wait... I am a Slowpoke!!!???

Ah finally got over the 10,000 mark but just barely so wasnt able to look for any of the pokes that get unlocked. Took home a female anorith..... Nice

I passed the 10,000 Dream Points mark a while ago, yet I still haven't encountered any of the Pokemon that are unlocked when you have 10,000+ points. I was hoping that I'd find a Natu or an Elekid on Pleasant Forest, but I've yet to see any of those. I'm just gonna assume that they're really rare, even though I have the points necessary for them to appear. I guess some DW Pokemon are rarer than others. I mean, the last time I saw a DW Poochyena was 3 weeks ago :/

Yet to get any female 1000 points Pokémon with the move I want, so I settled for a female Seaking today. I'm starting to limit myself to taking things I really want until TCPi removes the 50 Pokémon cap outside Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by MachuPichu View Post
    You may already know this tip but I'll share in case you don't. Many people complain about the "find the hidden pokemon" game and I find it pretty annoying too but I found a way to not ever lose it. You simply have to click through the path and find the berry first and the pokemon will usually be hiding within 3 steps of the spot you found the berry at. This way you are not wasting a lot of time clicking on every shaking tree/cloud/rock. I usually have more than a minute left on the clock by the time I find the pokemon.
    Thank you for repeating pretty much the same stuff that's in the in-game tutorial.

by the way you get the point area upgrades even if you don't have full badges...
    Dragons are my friend, Ice is my foe...
    (Kyurem is an exception) dragonics rule

-Let us hope for gen 6 to turn out well!

Yawn, I'm at 9600 now. I decided to save berries for a rug and a log cabin as I dislike the modern house. Ran into various pokemon today including a male scyther, a miltank and a female tropius. I decided to take the tropius along with a sharp beak that I found.

I also made a second account to exclusively grow the EV berries, and today I unlocked the 4th bed. I have 5 pokemon that need to be re-trained...
    I do not care about signatures.

Today was fun, almost lost hope of meeting any 10,000 pt. DW pokes but, that last second, ran into a Castform, Skitty, and Natu. I was hoping for Elekid, though but, it'll show up sooner or later. Ah, and I brought Castform home. ^.^

Oh and I just realized I was lurking the berry garden of ElementalSword7 this whole time. Hi there! No, I wasn't trying to shake berries off of them, I swear! >.>
    Last edited by paulfalcon; 17th May 2011 at 8:38 AM.

PM me when you add me so, I could add you back. ^.^
    Pokemon Black: Name - Paul FC - 1549-5068-1231
    Dream SN: loloshawut
    3DS FC: 1160-9721-3508
    BW Pokedex Status: 646/649
    Pokedex 3D Status: 155/168

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/dreamworldareas.shtml

Come on, now.

Is it really all that hard to use Serebii?
    Yes......... and thx nah jokes it's alright
    Last edited by iShock; 17th May 2011 at 12:38 PM.

Ugh, lame. Forgot about maintenance. Can't decide if I want to play late this evening - I prefer doing my DW routine earlier in the day. Oh well, might as well make a change... this way I can just do it late every day rather than early six, late one.

Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    Thank you for repeating pretty much the same stuff that's in the in-game tutorial.
    Thank you, in turn, for your highly valuable and constructive input. You clearly haven't noticed that many people don't read tutorials and I'm trying to be helpful here. You, however, get the prize for the most actually useless remark.

so bored really wanted to go onto the dream world
    Last edited by jscholfield; 17th May 2011 at 7:39 PM.
    .................................................. ......................

My new least favorite day of the week is Tuesday; because of the global link maintenance.
    At least on Wednesday I'll have a full garden of EV reducing berries to harvest.

Smile Looking for Dream Friends!

need some dream friends preferably ones that plan to be active often but ill take any i can get for now. my friend code is in my sig.
    Looking for Pal-Pad & Especially Dream-World Friends,
    Black F-Code: 2107-8025-7370
    H-Gold F-Code: 0089-3107-9971
    Please PM or Preferably email me your friend codes as well if you add mine. (make subject "POKEMON" please)
    p.s. i will add more of my codes soon.

Quote Originally Posted by worgenhunter View Post
    need some dream friends preferably ones that plan to be active often but ill take any i can get for now. my friend code is in my sig.
    You can't add Pal Pad Friends as Dream Pals anymore without finding them randomly like everyone else.
    Last edited by Blazios; 17th May 2011 at 7:56 PM.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    My new least favorite day of the week is Tuesday; because of the global link maintenance.
    At least on Wednesday I'll have a full garden of EV reducing berries to harvest.
    yeah i hear you, i mean i understand the need for maintenance and that it can take time but do they REALLY NEED 18 full hours of it for "Arceus'" sake? i mean they could at least do two separate days of 9hr maintenance so we can actually have a better chance of getting on because 18hrs is ridiculous!
    Looking for Pal-Pad & Especially Dream-World Friends,
    Black F-Code: 2107-8025-7370
    H-Gold F-Code: 0089-3107-9971
    Please PM or Preferably email me your friend codes as well if you add mine. (make subject "POKEMON" please)
    p.s. i will add more of my codes soon.

Page 358 of 694 FirstFirst ... 258308348354355356357358359360361362368408458 ... LastLast