Page 361 of 694 FirstFirst ... 261311351357358359360361362363364365371411461 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,025 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Quote Originally Posted by Redstars89 View Post
    How the hell do they expect you to reach 10,000 when you can only do it 1hr a day.

They expect you to do it by logginig on loads of times! Also, now 10,0000 isn't required, ony 5,000 is required.
    Claims: Mario, The Big Bang Theory, Victini

Quote Originally Posted by arceusvictini View Post
    They expect you to do it by logginig on loads of times! Also, now 10,0000 isn't required, ony 5,000 is required.
    Sounds like dreamworld is becoming a chore rather then fun. One is almost forced to waste time on their website to progress. Stupid concept if you ask me.
    Friend Code: 3911 7240 4314
    MM Hunting 210 eggs hatched

I cannot believe they're only giving us ONE DAY to pick up our Eeveelutions?! I feel sorry for anyone

a) who can't get access to wifi on thursdays.
    b) whose wifi might happen to be playing up on that day. Happens to me all the time - it's a fickle little bugger.
    c) who will forget. I can imagine plenty of people are going to wake up screaming on friday morning.

The initial promotion game ran for like a week, so why can't the pick-up time?
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post
    I cannot believe they're only giving us ONE DAY to pick up our Eeveelutions?! I feel sorry for anyone

b) whose wifi might happen to be playing up on that day. Happens to me all the time - it's a fickle little bugger.
    c) who will forget. I can imagine plenty of people are going to wake up screaming on friday morning.

ONE DAY!? o___O I thought it starts from 19 and we can pick it anytime we want. If they don't fix my account before the promotion, i'll kill Nintendo, seriously. >___>
    Edit: They gave me a solution, but it won't work. >__<
    Edit2: I AM AWESOME!!! I fixed the problem myself, by tucking in Archen to replace the Absol that won't wake up, and then i woke up the Archen to get my NidoranF and the items i got on my 23 April visit, and it worked! ^_____^ I also got the Munna C-Gear, it looks awesome on the DS, unlike in the pictures shown.
    Last edited by Wardek; 18th May 2011 at 2:03 PM.

Mahou Shoujou Megumi Magica

Is it still possible to win an eeveeloution from the game?
    US Black Friend Code: 4083-5657-0913

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkness73 View Post
    Is it still possible to win an eeveeloution from the game?
    Do you mean encoutering one at the Dream World areas or the Labyrinth?
    Last edited by Wardek; 18th May 2011 at 3:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post

Where are you getting that? The Global Link news page says starting on the 19th. That means it will run longer than one day. They'll probably tell us how long tomorrow.
    I still love you, I will till I die
    And love is much stronger then anger or pride
    Please baby, let's unburn all our bridges

I mean like getting it from the minigame
    US Black Friend Code: 4083-5657-0913

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkness73 View Post
    I mean like getting it from the minigame
    No, the game's been taken down.

Just because I haven't quite been able to figure this out yet:

I have been experimenting with how the 24 hour "re-charge" time is for the DW.
    In order for the cgear to recharge, after I have sent my poke to the DW, do you have to leave the game cartridge in your ds for 24 hours, or can I save the game, and play one of my 4th gen games?

Also, is it 24 hours from tuck-in or wake-up?
    Last edited by Sectorbob; 18th May 2011 at 5:12 PM. Reason: Typo
    3DS FC (Y): 0731-6039-0848
    My Friend Safari: Rock Type (Onix, Nosepass, Shuckle)

HG FC: 2278 9082 6840
    Black FC: 3138 6228 8315

Looking for friends for the Friend Safari. Please add me!

Quote Originally Posted by Sectorbob View Post

In order for the cgear to recharge, after I have sent my poke to the DW, do you have to leave the game cartridge in your ds for 24 hours, or can I save the game, and play one of my 4th gen games?

24 hours from tuck in, it seems.
    I always tuck in a pokemon right after waking it up. ^_^

Pokemon Black FC: 4942-5073-2344
    OT: Inga
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/15dq2rc.gif[/IMG]
    Homura Akemi~

Quote Originally Posted by Sectorbob View Post

You don't have to leave your game cart in your DS. I have constantly switch between 4th and 5th games, and the clock stays the same - just don't use it in another DS system.

Look at that face, you look like my next mistake

For those of you who want to know, the Porygon stuff is available on the Japanese PGL. The Porygon 2 doll is free, and the Porygon Z C-Gear skin password is まるとくブック.
    Last edited by Kur0nue; 18th May 2011 at 6:02 PM.
        Spoiler:- See my gen 5 shinies!:

Hunting:
    <---SHINE CURSE YOU!

Today was an odd day, I managed to get round the island of dreams eight times which contained pokemon. However, I only watered three berries so it could have been better. I took home a cloud nine lickitung and this was my 30th dream world pokemon, I concluded with 17,110 dream points.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Quote Originally Posted by Kur0nue View Post
    For those of you who want to know, the Porygon stuff is available on the Japanese PGL. The Porygon 2 doll is free, and the Porygon Z C-Gear skin password is まるとくブック.
    Is it possible to get it even if you're not from japan? >_>
    I tried going to the promotion page, but it's really hard to understand what I'm supposed to do. D:

Pokemon Black FC: 4942-5073-2344
    OT: Inga
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/15dq2rc.gif[/IMG]
    Homura Akemi~

Quote Originally Posted by Kakujitsu View Post
    Is it possible to get it even if you're not from japan? >_>
    I tried going to the promotion page, but it's really hard to understand what I'm supposed to do. D:
    Yes, but you need to have a Japanese copy of Black or White to access the Japanese Dream World.

Quote Originally Posted by arceusvictini View Post
    Yep and that isn't good for those who don't have access to wireless or a computer that much.

@Redstars89: That's pretty much how I view it as well. It leaves a lot of us in the dark there. Not everyone has access to this, so not everyone can do it. And once they can, it ends up not being as worth it as it could have been.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Today was a pretty good day for me on the Dream World. I got in on time right after maintenance, and I found tons of dry berry patches. That's why I love maintenance. I also transferred over a DW Skitty, although I regret chosing that since Scyther seems like the better choice. I played some mini-games and earned some points. I found 15 Pokemon in total, and I chose to keep a DW Marill since I still hadn't obtained one.

Quote Originally Posted by WishIhadaManafi5 View Post
    Yep and that isn't good for those who don't have access to wireless or a computer that much.

@Redstars89: That's pretty much how I view it as well. It leaves a lot of us in the dark there. Not everyone has access to this, so not everyone can do it. And once they can, it ends up not being as worth it as it could have been.
    Yeah true. It's obvious dreamworld is a chore rather than fun. It reminds me of world of warcraft where you had to spend hours acquiring resources like herbs. The same mini games over and over is also mind numbing, and the new pokemon abilities have little application in competitive play save a few like dratini and snivy. They are really shoving this dreamworld down our throats. Without logging on and devoted time on their website, you will be missing out on important items and pokes you couldn't have gotten otherwise. Chore I tell you, chore.
    Friend Code: 3911 7240 4314
    MM Hunting 210 eggs hatched

I think it's best if people don't take the Dream World too seriously. It's just a game after all. You aren't forced to log in everyday or anything like that. While there are some interesting prizes on the Dream World, the stuff on there isn't completely necessary for you to enjoy Black/White. I do think that some of the stuff on the Dream World site can be tedious, especially finding dry berries to water, but you can still have fun doing other things.

You are my hero! I have been searching for the password for about 20+ pages already, thank you!! Though will it also gets us the DW Porygon?

Edit: Fixed too many typing erros. >__>
    Last edited by Wardek; 18th May 2011 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redstars89 View Post
    Yeah true. It's obvious dreamworld is a chore rather than fun. It reminds me of world of warcraft where you had to spend hours acquiring resources like herbs. The same mini games over and over is also mind numbing, and the new pokemon abilities have little application in competitive play save a few like dratini and snivy. They are really shoving this dreamworld down our throats. Without logging on and devoted time on their website, you will be missing out on important items and pokes you couldn't have gotten otherwise. Chore I tell you, chore.
    I've actually found that if you want DW pokes, all you need to do is get 1 or 2 DW pokemon (females) and offer them on the DW forum... I started it out with two, and I now have almost 30...
    Brutaka
    PM me for a list of MY DW pokemon- all are female

I EV train for Blue Raja.
    I work in Fly High- drop by and order some art!

PM me if you want me to EV train for you!

FC:3611-6818-3138

Thanks for the code. I actually accessed my Japanese Global Link account yesterday night for the first time in about 2 months. I was just browsing around it and I was wondering if we'd ever get the code for the Porygon-Z C-Gear skin. Looks like we have. I'm more interested in the actual DW Porygon, but this C-Gear skin and the Porygon 2 PokeDoll will work nicely for the time being

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    By penalty I assume you mean it counting towards the mysterious dry up total?
    I imagine it still counts so you still interact with the spawned Pokemon; if anything it should count double* for being such a jerk!

*it doesn't
    I know, I'm a rude Pokebeeyotch. Blame it on the bi-polar, all you Forest Hoppips

Quote Originally Posted by Matt36 View Post
    Has anyone got a DW Growlithe yet? I'm going to aim for one tomorrow onwards
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt36 View Post
    I could really use a Glameow for my Pokedex
    Thats great Matt If you breed her lemme know I'd like one. That score was awesome too, I only tend to get as high as 87k on that game, if I'm lucky. And good luck with Growlithe! I've seen (I think about) 4 or so, ball with the move I want (Slam); unfortunately they were not Female, and almost all were found on days I found a pokemon I wanted more :P That Justified ability on Growlithe is awesome! Now I just wish I could get EV stones - or knew Black City sold them *BEFORE* my Pre-Ordred White Version was sent out :P oh well...In a related story, I have an Army of Drilbur and Exadrill to help me take over Unova...

Today was THE BEST in the DW, I went in TWICE! I did the trick with puting my Blaziken to sleep last night. Today my first run was horrid!! It only let me do 3 runs; 2 sky and 1 ocean. And I guess (emphasis on guess) not clicking on shaking clouds/rocks for a majority of the run penalizes you too. When it FINALLY let me into the forest, it dried up. I had over 30 minutes left, and since I didn't know if you can only re-enter during your hour, I woke Blaziken up and sent a beautiful Female Finneon w/ Water Pulse to the Forest.

Surprisingly enough it let me back in (I was worried it would give me that "needs 24 hours to recharge" prompt) with 20 minutes to try again. At this moment I realized how much time the Ice Cream/ Wailord Game takes up. It let me back into the forest on the 2nd run, and my last pokemon was...Natu! *squee* Despite it being male, it knew Giga Drain, and was the only pokemon I didn't have/ couldn't find easily, so he went home with me!

Does anyone know if you can re-enter *after* your first hour has expired? I'd love to know without having to sacrifice my 2nd run. But, if it helps others to know, I'll find out.

-EQ, waiting for her DW Dark Pulse Vulpix, DW Ice Punch Marill, and her ESPEON!
    X FC: 3823-9029-3721 (IGN: Washu)

Dream World Female, HG/SS Ball Breeder! Over 200 Dream Ball Females!
    *List of tradable pokemon & want list here*
    (updating often, check tabs at the bottom of page for more pokemon)

Ask about my legit female Johto Starters in special balls from Pokemon Colosseum!

Note: I usually do free trades, but I'm not in the best of health, so please bear with me.

MM Shines:
    Furfrou (3/25/14), Duskull (1/31/14), and 2 Ponytas (7/15/14, 7/16/14)

Apparently, I'm really good at Masuda Method breeding so long as I'm not trying to breed anything in particular; only took 8 years to figure that out.

Quote Originally Posted by pkmnfn View Post
    I've actually found that if you want DW pokes, all you need to do is get 1 or 2 DW pokemon (females) and offer them on the DW forum... I started it out with two, and I now have almost 30...
    That's nothing.

I started before I had access to Dream World, and now I have something around the 35 range. Oh, and the only one I've taken out of my Entree Forest is Murkrow.
    Last edited by Excitable Boy; 18th May 2011 at 10:16 PM.

Page 361 of 694 FirstFirst ... 261311351357358359360361362363364365371411461 ... LastLast