Page 368 of 694 FirstFirst ... 268318358364365366367368369370371372378418468 ... LastLast
Results 9,176 to 9,200 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Quote Originally Posted by lucario beast View Post
    can i sr for natures with my dw espeon
    Yes, you can soft reset for natures/IVs. You do that at Entree Forest.

Got 5000 points yesterday, naturally saw the forest 6 times today, no sea, Espeon didn't save, never using the Gloabal Link again
    Black and White 2 Return to Familiar Lands, except for the giant glacier.

I really wish they'd change the type of hidden power on the party pokemon page because the normal type icon looks boring. My special sweepers all have stupid looking Attack tabs on their information.

yes just got my espeon
    white fc 3353 5984 6367

check out my youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/theragin...o?feature=mhee currently doing pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky

Is there any way to SR or something fror a female eeveelution (I want to breed magic bounce Umbreon!)
    My 3DS FC is 0216-0846-6549

We have returned!!! Come check us out!

Quote Originally Posted by Puffle 754 View Post
    Is there any way to SR or something fror a female eeveelution (I want to breed magic bounce Umbreon!)
    No, all the eeveelutions are set to male for this giveaway. Also Umbreon wouldn't be able to get Magic Bounce anyway.

My session on the Dream World yesterday was pretty average. I got on and I harvested berries again. I also transferred over a DW Marill to my game. I need to capture it, now that I remember. Anyway, on the Island of Dreams, I only found about 13 Pokemon, but that's because I was in a rush to water some berries. I did that and then I left. I earned about 450 Dream Points yesterday, and I'm quite happy with that. My total stands at around 10,800.

Ugh. Horrible day in the DW. >_>
    I only found two pages with Pokemon, and only two were female.
    I chose the remoraid over the Finneon, and sent home two Pass orbs.

At least my Espeon is on my friend bord now, waiting to be sent home~

Pokemon Black FC: 4942-5073-2344
    OT: Inga
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/15dq2rc.gif[/IMG]
    Homura Akemi~

Quote Originally Posted by silicon View Post
    No, all the eeveelutions are set to male for this giveaway. Also Umbreon wouldn't be able to get Magic Bounce anyway.
    Really? I was sure I could breed a Magic Bounce Espeon to get a MB Eevee, and evolve it to get MB Umbreon. Thanks for letting me know that the eeveelutions cant be female! Who knows how long I would have serched for a female.
    My 3DS FC is 0216-0846-6549

We have returned!!! Come check us out!

I hate how the PGL site logs you out after a little while, and the Dream World takes like an hour to load. T.T At least, for me, and my computer is relatively fast...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q...layer_embedded

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Claims

- Assassin's Creed (Game, Xbox 360)
    - Ezio Auditore da Firenze from Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Coal-Mine-Fen = NBC!

Quote Originally Posted by Zibdas View Post
    GarNOMNOMNOM. That's what I will name my child.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakujitsu View Post
    Ugh. Horrible day in the DW. >_>
    I only found two pages with Pokemon, and only two were female.
    I chose the remoraid over the Finneon, and sent home two Pass orbs.

At least my Espeon is on my friend bord now, waiting to be sent home~
    I had a horrid day two. All I had worth taking home was a Male Hypnosis Zubat. For the first time, NO FEMALES! Thats never happened to me before, but mainly because it let me befriend only a few pokemon before it ran dry today.

Please please *PLEASE* reply to this if this has been happening to you as well...

As of the last few trips to the DW (not counting my 2nd trip on Wednesday), I've only been allowed to befriend pokemon that barely fill up 2 pages on the Dream Tree's Wish list, when normally I can get 3 or 4 pages. Why is this so? I'm not doing anything to be penalized, and I'm sure I've done more than the 3 or 4 runs thats its only letting me do these past few days (I would have 45 minutes before it ran dry, now I have only 20mins) I'd love help on this! Thank you.

-EQ, loves her new Espeon!
    X/αS FC: 3823-9029-3721 (IGN: Washu)

Dream World Female, HG/SS Ball Breeder! Over 200 Dream Ball Females!
    *List of tradable pokemon & want list here*
    (updating often, check tabs at the bottom of page for more pokemon)

Ask about my legit female Johto Starters in special balls from Pokemon Colosseum!

Note: I usually do free trades, but I'm not in the best of health, so please bear with me.

MM Shines:
    Furfrou (3/25/14), Duskull (1/31/14), and 2 Ponytas (7/15/14, 7/16/14)

Apparently, I'm really good at Masuda Method breeding so long as I'm not trying to breed anything in particular; only took 8 years to figure that out.

I got Espeon and a Male Vulpix w/ Dark Pulse a few hours ago.

Random : PokéRadar

Well, im a little annoyed that the befriend eeveelution game didn't save, so now I don't get the Umbreon I wanted. And the fact that the Global link for me was extremely laggy and even logged me out once, so i only got 300 points and had to take a Female Harvest Tropius.

Current Shiny Hunt:

I went on the Dream World with an Eevee (fitting for the promotion). I made it over 7500 mark because I found a Buneary. I sent Espeon and Buneary to the Entralink and currently I'm trying to get a Modest Espeon; it's taking a long time to appear.

EDIT: Finally got my Modest Espeon.
    Last edited by SmartD; 20th May 2011 at 2:20 AM.

Cool vulpix dude. I'm annoyed as well...
    ASB Profile -o- FB Profile
    Credits to Skiyomi for the nice avatar signature

Something bad happened... I was trying to do the promotion and instead of the Espeon I got in that annoying game it said I got Glaceon... HOW DO I FIX THIS?

I honestly haven't attempted to check if my DW Espeon made it through. I remember reading something about how the DW Eeveelutions wouldn't be saved if you didn't follow the instructions correctly, but I tried to do everything correctly to avoid that. Still, I'm afraid that it didn't get saved. I can't access the Dream World until later tonight, so I'll try and get that transferred over. I just hope that everything went smoothly :x

Quote Originally Posted by hawkmbl View Post
    Something bad happened... I was trying to do the promotion and instead of the Espeon I got in that annoying game it said I got Glaceon... HOW DO I FIX THIS?
    I don't think you can fix it. Once you've gotten an Eeveelution, you're stuck with it. Although, in a way, I envy you.

Well, I got my Espeon without a hitch. Maybe it's karma for the processing trouble at the Dream World's opening?

Quote Originally Posted by hawkmbl View Post
    hey if you want a DW Espeon I can trade it to you for the DW Glaceon.

Had a good day on the DW today. Found a DW Magikarp (female), which I brought back with me, along with the DW Vaporeon that I got in the game^^
    View my trade shop here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...e-s-Trade-Shop

English Black FC: 0948 4275 8925
    English White FC: 1163 7087 2919

Is there any way to "track people down" that you've already traded with-- in the DW and get to their island? I want to get on the island of one of my friends and trade berries with them (so I can grow more)...
    Brutaka
    PM me for a list of MY DW pokemon- all are female

I EV train for Blue Raja.
    I work in Fly High- drop by and order some art!

PM me if you want me to EV train for you!

FC:3611-6818-3138

Okay, it wasn't pure ability, but befriending that Espeon was way too easy with no effort.

"Espeon is hiding somewhere!"

*Notices sparkly bust...right beside the notice and clicks it*

"Espeon has befriended you!"

If only capturing Pokemon in the wild was this easy...by playing hide-and-seek.

Something happen today. my internet kept on freezing up on me letting my hour pass before I could get to the tree of dreams. is their still a way I can get my flareon
    Pokemon White Team

Quote Originally Posted by pkmnfn View Post
    Is there any way to "track people down" that you've already traded with-- in the DW and get to their island? I want to get on the island of one of my friends and trade berries with them (so I can grow more)...
    plz!!! can any1 help?
    Brutaka
    PM me for a list of MY DW pokemon- all are female

I EV train for Blue Raja.
    I work in Fly High- drop by and order some art!

PM me if you want me to EV train for you!

FC:3611-6818-3138

Quote Originally Posted by pkmnfn View Post
    Nope, just have to get lucky.

first of all, who said we had only one day to redeem ur eeveelution?

it clearly says on the promotions page that we have 2 months.

May 19, 2011 to July 19th.

Dammit ppl.

Also, I figured out one thing that the clouds do 2 you in the ''sky race''
    this is for ppl needing more points or sumthing, cos i honestly nvr had a problem w/ that game

ok first, you have 2 be @ max speed.
    notice that at max speed, everytime u get 3 water drops, u get +450 and a +1500.
    now everytime you get a water drop, you'll get +450 UNLESS you hit a cloud. so say i got my +1950, then got another drop , +450, and then hit a cloud to get the next water drop, but only got 300. this applies everywhere EXCEPT when u have 2 drops already (and at max speed) , then you'll 4 sure get the +1950, unless u hit a lightning or sumthing.

so yea.
    might not think 150 more is alot but it might stack up.
    correct me if im wrong XP

Page 368 of 694 FirstFirst ... 268318358364365366367368369370371372378418468 ... LastLast