Page 369 of 694 FirstFirst ... 269319359365366367368369370371372373379419469 ... LastLast
Results 9,201 to 9,225 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

got my DW espeon and a female DW stantler it was either that or a female kangastan (which is always female)
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

WHAT I CAN'T GET MY **** EVEELUTION! I HAD MADE SURE I HAD SAVED IT.... WHY!!!!!!

cries with a thousand suns of hate and sorrow...

Will trade for timid Magic bounce Espeon will trade DW Dratini or Lapras...
    Last edited by Dragrath; 20th May 2011 at 3:40 AM.
    Dragons are my friend, Ice is my foe...
    (Kyurem is an exception) dragonics rule

-Let us hope for gen 6 to turn out well!

Would someone please tell me if they experiense fluxes in the amount of DW Pokemon they befriend w/o setting off penalties (as stated in my prior post). Thank you

-EQ, seriously perplexed!
    X/αS FC: 3823-9029-3721 (IGN: Washu)

Dream World Female/Bank Ball Breeder!
    *List of tradable pokemon & want list here*
    (updating often, check tabs at the bottom of page for more pokemon)

Ask about my legit female Johto Starters in special balls from Pokemon Colosseum!

Note: I usually do free trades, but I'm not in the best of health, so please bear with me.

MM Shines:
    Furfrou (3/25/14) (1/31/14) x2 (7/15-16/14) (12/10/14) (12/13/14)

Apparently, I'm really good at Masuda Method breeding so long as I'm not trying to breed anything in particular; only took 8 years to figure that out.

Quote Originally Posted by EQWashu View Post
    Would someone please tell me if they experiense fluxes in the amount of DW Pokemon they befriend w/o setting off penalties (as stated in my prior post). Thank you

-EQ, seriously perplexed!
    What kind of penalties are we talking about here?

And I just logged into my Global Link account and did what I had to do. I managed to unlock my DW Espeon, which means that it was saved after all. Thank God for that. I was afraid that maybe it didn't get saved for some reason. I plan on transferring that over to my game when I get on the Dream World tonight. I seriously regret not choosing Glaceon, but Espeon is good enough for now.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    What kind of penalties are we talking about here?

And I just logged into my Global Link account and did what I had to do. I managed to unlock my DW Espeon, which means that it was saved after all. Thank God for that. I was afraid that maybe it didn't get saved for some reason. I plan on transferring that over to my game when I get on the Dream World tonight. I seriously regret not choosing Glaceon, but Espeon is good enough for now.
    Lucky... I had gotten trolled...

Help! I went to the promotions page to get my eeveelution and it said, "You must be qualified in the promotion. Please check the pokemon trainer club. I know I saved my eeveelution, why won't it give it to me?

New Bible Verse of the Week: Zephaniah 2:3
    Seek the Lord, all you humble of the earth who have carried out His ordinances; seek righteousness, seek humility. Perhaps you will be hidden in the day of the Lord’s anger.

Apparently, I won't be able to get my DW eeveelution. Very frustrating seeing how many times I had to replay that game. But the best part is that my sister's eeveelution was saved, and mine wasn't, and I was the one who got it for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragrath View Post
    Lucky... I had gotten trolled...
    I'm sorry to hear that. The whole Befriend a Pokemon mini-game was nightmarish for me, so I know how frustrating it would be to lose an Eeveelution after going through all that hoops. I hope that the next DW promotion goes over better than this one. A lot of people are having issues getting their DW Eeveelutions, and I think that the event as a whole has been very unorganized.

I'm sorry to hear that. The whole Befriend a Pokemon mini-game was nightmarish for me, so I know how frustrating it would be to lose an Eeveelution after going through all that hoops. I hope that the next DW promotion goes over better than this one. A lot of people are having issues getting their DW Eeveelutions, and I think that the event as a whole has been very unorganized.
    I know this is a stretch but does anyone happen to have a spare Timid Espeon... I could trade an egg moved DW Lapras or Dratini... (I know it is so unlikely but I need a timid Espeon for my team...<Natu wouldn't work due to ice weakness... )

Nice day in DW. I got my Espeon without a hitch and then had to choose between a female Skitty (w/ Tickle) or female Marill (w/ Ice Punch)
    Although I like Skitty, I chose the Marill because it was a Hidden Pokemon user and those are such a pain to do well on.

Picked up Espeon (sring for modest or timid nature) and a female Shinx with night slash
        Spoiler:- There is stuff here... take a look mkay ;D:

Wow, I do not qualify for a DW Eevee evolution even though I made sure I saved my Espeon and I played it more than once. Several hours wasted on that dang game... I can't believe it, they better fix this....
    Currently a member of The Shiny Hunter's Club
    Recent Shinies:
    M/M shiny Charmander in Platinum hatched after 777 eggs!
    SR Shiny Lugia in SoulSilver caught after 4,925 SRs!!!
    M/M for Shiny Zorua in White hatched after 619 eggs!
    Shiny Hunts:
    SRing for Suicune in SoulSilver (3,818 SRs--On Hold)
    SRing for Shiny Latias in SS (3,000 SRs)
    M/M for Shiny Shroomish in Platinum (335 eggs)
    -----------------------------------------------------
    *Trading away Zorua with the egg move dark pulse, PM me if interested!*
    Any suggestions? Thanks, T1M€_2_$H1NŁ
    Platinum Trading and Battling FC: 0044 9616 8058

Credit goes to §Suicune§

Wow, lots of people seem to be having Eeveelution problems. I'm glad my sister and I got our Espeon, Leafeon, Umbreon, and Vaporeon without any problems.

In other news, I've had 10,000+ points for the last few days, but haven't encountered any of the 10,000-point-unlockables yet. Vulpix, why are you avoiding me? I'll be patient, though, and it'll show up eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Ememew View Post
    Wow, lots of people seem to be having Eeveelution problems. I'm glad my sister and I got our Espeon, Leafeon, Umbreon, and Vaporeon without any problems.

In other news, I've had 10,000+ points for the last few days, but haven't encountered any of the 10,000-point-unlockables yet. Vulpix, why are you avoiding me? I'll be patient, though, and it'll show up eventually.
    *CRIES AGAIN* well at least I found a female Poliwag...<normally would be ecstatic but currently lamenting Espeon...

Quote Originally Posted by EQWashu View Post
    Well yes and no, I've run into Skarmory a lot, but they are rare in that you have to earn those points to unlock them, and contend with the pokemon from the previous point unlocks or basics. I've run into Vulpix only once thus far, no dark pulse *cries* but other pokemon that are unlocked at the 5,000 or 7,500 mark I've seen a fairly decent amount of times.
    The DW Vulpix that I befriended didn't know Dark Pulse, otherwise it might have appealed to me. I'm trying to get as many DW Pokemon with special moves as I can, but there are times when I have to settle for a lot less. I don't know if I should even bother watering dry berries anymore. I mean, is there a point? I've unlocked all of the areas already, so I don't think that accumulating points does me any good now.

The DW Vulpix that I befriended didn't know Dark Pulse, otherwise it might have appealed to me. I'm trying to get as many DW Pokemon with special moves as I can, but there are times when I have to settle for a lot less. I don't know if I should even bother watering dry berries anymore. I mean, is there a point? I've unlocked all of the areas already, so I don't think that accumulating points does me any good now.
    same situation but I collect females not moves...

*still laments Espeon*

I managed to pick up my Espeon with no problems except that I wanted to SR for a Timid nature and HP Fighting (those first two were the hard parts) while catching it in a Luxury Ball (he always stayed in those), but those problems are gone since I got it the way I wanted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Regiultima View Post
    I managed to pick up my Espeon with no problems except that I wanted to SR for a Timid nature and HP Fighting (those first two were the hard parts) while catching it in a Luxury Ball (he always stayed in those), but those problems are gone since I got it the way I wanted it.
    You must wish to torture the poor unfortunate... *cries again*

Quote Originally Posted by Dragrath View Post
    same situation but I collect females not moves...
    Female DW Pokemon no longer interest me. I used to breed their abilities, but I stopped once I lost my access to Wi-Fi. I used to trade DW ability Pokemon away, but without Wi-Fi, there just wasn't any point.

Anyway, I'm about to break something. It's been 15 minutes, and my Pokemon still won't sleep. I want to get back on the Dream World, but I can't until that trucking process is done. They really need to fix this mothertrucking lag. I've wasted to much time because of it, and it's gotten ridiculous. The only brightside is that I managed to successfully transfer over my DW Espeon. It was Lax natured. Not sure if that's good, but whatever.
    Last edited by Lorde; 20th May 2011 at 9:26 AM.

Has anyone found out if you can only take back your eeveeloution and another pokemon or just one or the other
    Dragon type safari (Gabite,?,?)
    3ds Fc: 0104-0033-9863

Thanks a many to Trickster44 for the awesome banner

Quote Originally Posted by Team Legend's Dragonite View Post
    Has anyone found out if you can only take back your eeveeloution and another pokemon or just one or the other
    Does it matter?

You take back the Eeveelution in addition to whatever else you're bringing back.

Oh... I didn't kno because I haven't tried taking multiples back at once thanks
    Dragon type safari (Gabite,?,?)
    3ds Fc: 0104-0033-9863

Thanks a many to Trickster44 for the awesome banner

Another who worked for their espeon and now can't get it
    Can't even find somewhere to send a help email to on the site now.
    Bit bummed out now...

how do you spend your passorbs when you don't know another soul who plays pokemon? Seems stupid you have to go through people whom you know to utilize entralinks perks like faster hatching.
    Friend Code: 3911 7240 4314
    MM Hunting 210 eggs hatched

i have game synced and my computer has all the requirements for the pokemon dream world. yet when i log in and try to acess the dream world or promotions or customize the pages refresh and im told im not logged in and to log in to access these features then when the page refreshes it shows im logged in. i cant do anything in the dreamworld website. can anyone solve this

Page 369 of 694 FirstFirst ... 269319359365366367368369370371372373379419469 ... LastLast