Page 370 of 694 FirstFirst ... 270320360366367368369370371372373374380420470 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,250 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

I got my Leafeon last night! Also managed to snag another Poliwag. My search for Vulpix continues. ><

Sympathy to everyone who is just now finding out they can't get their eeveelution. Nintendo must have known there was a saving glitch in that damn game, you'd think they'd have put up a message telling people to double check that their pokemon that saved.

Or, y'know, fix the f*cking problem, so there wouldn't be hundreds of disappointed people clicking on the promotions page and realising their eeveelution isn't waiting for them.

KIRA - do you always try to tuck in at the same time of day? I noticed MASSIVE lags when I tried to tuck in during the evening (well over 15 mins sometimes) but when I do it in the morning or early afternoon, it only takes 60 secs approx. I just wonder if the lags are due to 'heavy traffic' times on the server.
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

^Yeah, it took me 5-10 minutes to tuck Panpour to get Glaceon. :\

Mahou Shoujou Megumi Magica

Quote Originally Posted by Team Legend's Dragonite View Post
    Oh... I didn't kno because I haven't tried taking multiples back at once thanks
    You can't normally take more than one Pokémon back at once, but with promotions, you can. You may have many Pokémon in Entree Forest, though, as they can build up if you don't capture them.

Gotcha thanks for the info
    Dragon type safari (Gabite,?,?)
    3ds Fc: 0104-0033-9863

Thanks a many to Trickster44 for the awesome banner

Had a horrible day today in DW. Found a Tauros and Lapras but both were male . Ended picking up a Female Harvest Exeggcute.

On another note, I got my DW Espeon without any problems.
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Easily managed to find other gardens to water at the start, which boosted up my Dream Points allowing me to explore the Sea. I suppose it's alright. Soon I hope they introduce new areas like a City, Caves or maybe a Volcano. Anyhoo, ended up getting a Wooper and my Flareon from the game.

Finished with 5430 points.
    Running for the thrill of it

I'm sad for all of you that got screwed over by the Eeveevolutions - I wonder why they didn't get saved to your accounts.

Luckily (so it seems), I picked up my Espeon yesterday. Almost at 7,500 points, I'll be there tomorrow. Waiting to enter the DW tonight - also just finished growing my 150 Sitrus Berries, now waiting for the other two types of berries to grow for my Log Cabin. It seems silly, but I'm kind of excited!

The Log Cabin is much better looking than the orange house.

Quote Originally Posted by Aviere View Post
    I'm sad for all of you that got screwed over by the Eeveevolutions - I wonder why they didn't get saved to your accounts.
    From what I heard, if you decided to play the Befriend a Pokemon mini-game once more after befriending your DW Eeveelution, your previous one would get deleted. A lot of people did that, so that explains why some people weren't able to get their Eeveelution.

Quote Originally Posted by Tails_Sliat View Post
    I disagree. I like the orange house better than the log cabin. I won't be able to get either house anytime soon, but I'd definitely pick the orange house over the log cabin if I could.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    From what I heard, if you decided to play the Befriend a Pokemon mini-game once more after befriending your DW Eeveelution, your previous one would get deleted. A lot of people did that, so that explains why some people weren't able to get their Eeveelution.

I disagree. I like the orange house better than the log cabin. I won't be able to get either house anytime soon, but I'd definitely pick the orange house over the log cabin if I could.
    I played the minigame after I got my eeveelution and yet it still saved my previous game.

And to each his own I guess.

Luckily (so it seems), I picked up my Espeon yesterday. Almost at 7,500 points, I'll be there tomorrow. Waiting to enter the DW tonight - also just finished growing my 150 Sitrus Berries, now waiting for the other two types of berries to grow for my Log Cabin. It seems silly, but I'm kind of excited!
    I'm not too dissapointed that i didn't get my eeveelution. There will be plenty up for trade anyways. I like how I have no lag whatsoever. I put my pokemon to sleep in 20 seconds and i go into the dream world in seconds.

New Bible Verse of the Week: Zephaniah 2:3
    Seek the Lord, all you humble of the earth who have carried out His ordinances; seek righteousness, seek humility. Perhaps you will be hidden in the day of the Lord’s anger.

I played the minigame after I got my eeveelution and yet it still saved my previous game.
    I wonder how that happened. Someone on another site posted telling people not to play the game again since it would overwrite their DW Eeveelution. I was being careful when I finished playing the game since I didn't want to lose mine. And speaking of which: I've been using my DW Espeon, but I'm not impressed. Its ability hasn't proved to be too useful, so it's just another average Pokemon.

/regrets not getting Glaceon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tails_Sliat
    Yeah, I agree. It's funny, because in real life I prefer Modern style homes and I was sure I'd prefer the Modern DW home - but orange isn't my color, and I loved the Log Cabin's trees and pond.

Ah, I see. Yeah, once I got Espeon I was very happy to not play - I hated that game. Unfortunate, though.

/regrets not getting Glaceon.
    I have one. ^^

I unlocked and went to the Sparkling Sea a few days ago and haven't been able to go back the past two days. Is this merely random?

Yesterday I went to the Pleasant Forest a bunch of times and Windswept Sky only once. >_< DW needs more areas because the forest feels dull now and I only like focusing on Dream Pts, visiting trainers homes/water gardens and growing berries to decorate. I'm also happy to bring back pokemon that are worth keeping. DW needs an expansion or something to keep it fun.
    ℓσνє ωιℓℓ тєαя υѕ αραят.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardek View Post
    I have one. ^^
    And the award for the biggest troll goes to....
    .................................................. ......................

Quote Originally Posted by Wardek View Post
    I have one. ^^
    Cough it up. I'm glad that some people chose Glaceon. From what I can tell, most people chose to keep Espeon. I saw that on a poll that was posted, and I was surprised. It seems like most people chose Espeon because of its ability. I think that people should've just picked their favorite rather than worry about abilities. I got Espeon for its ability, but I'm regretting it now. Glaceon is far better IMO. I guess I should wait for things to settle down so that I can trade for one :c

Cough it up. I'm glad that some people chose Glaceon. From what I can tell, most people chose to keep Espeon. I saw that on a poll that was posted, and I was surprised. It seems like most people chose Espeon because of its ability. I think that people should've just picked their favorite rather than worry about abilities. I got Espeon for its ability, but I'm regretting it now. Glaceon is far better IMO. I guess I should wait for things to settle down so that I can trade for one :c
    I choosed all the Eeveelutions. ;P Though if i'm gonna use a Hail team, i'll use DW Glaceon, it'll be a good attacker.

I choose flareon
    .................................................. ......................

I got Espeon cause it's me fave.

I went with Umbreon.

It doesn't make any sense to choose your favorite if you have easy access to the eeveelutions.

Jolteon's my favorite eeveelution, but Volt Absorb>Quick Feet, so I went with Espeon.
    Latest RNG:

||Emboar| OT: Luis
    Brave | |Blaze| 31/31/31/5/31/0 | Hatched: Nuvema Town | 6/15/11
    |Flare Blitz | Hammer Arm | Wild Bolt | Earthquake|

I got Espeon cause it's me fave.
    Yeah same here. Actually I love all of them, but my top ones are a 4-way tie with Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon and Glaceon (the originals are very a close 2nd). And besides, those with dittoes will be able to get all of the evolutions (though I wish I knew earlier how unfair Gamefreak made the White Version in getting EV stones...)

I had a better (slightly) day in the DW, but *AGAIN*, it didn't send me to the Forest area! I chose a Male Skarmory w/ Drill Peck over a female swablu only because I've run into Skarmory a lot, and this is the 1st w/ Drill Peck. No matter which I chose I was gonna feel bad about it. At least I found a Silverpowder in game and traded for 5 different pokeballs.

Has anyone else had this experience where for days you are not sent to a certain area (even though you've been to them before)? I know it sounds silly, but after the pokemon dried up I tried re-entering the island to see where it sent me, and it finally sent me to the forest on the 9th time! Glad I'm not a betting person, my luck is horrendous to say the least...

-EQ, will stop at nothing to get her DW Dark Pulse Vulpix and DW Ice Punch Marill...
    X/αS FC: 3823-9029-3721 (IGN: Washu)

Dream World Female/Bank Ball Breeder!
    *List of tradable pokemon & want list here*
    (updating often, check tabs at the bottom of page for more pokemon)

Ask about my legit female Johto Starters in special balls from Pokemon Colosseum!

Note: I usually do free trades, but I'm not in the best of health, so please bear with me.

MM Shines:
    Furfrou (3/25/14) (1/31/14) x2 (7/15-16/14) (12/10/14) (12/13/14)

Apparently, I'm really good at Masuda Method breeding so long as I'm not trying to breed anything in particular; only took 8 years to figure that out.

Quote Originally Posted by jscholfield View Post
    I choose flareon
    Sames. I want to complete my N-Dex and I've got about as many evolution stones as a Weedle has use.
    Running for the thrill of it

Page 370 of 694 FirstFirst ... 270320360366367368369370371372373374380420470 ... LastLast