Page 371 of 694 FirstFirst ... 271321361367368369370371372373374375381421471 ... LastLast
Results 9,251 to 9,275 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

I choose espeon for its great ability, massive special attack and above average speed.

(credit goes to pokemondude 20 and Pokemon_Diamond)
    The surest sign of life doesn't exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us.

Some people were able to get multiple Dream World Eeveelutions it seems. I'm dying of envy. I have multiple games, but I didn't think to register more accounts, so it looks like I missed out. Part of me thought that it wasn't possible to get more than one Eeveelution even with multiple accounts, and the other part of me was just too lazy to play the mini-game all over again and stuff. Oh well, I can always trade for a DW Glaceon later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tails_Sliat View Post
    I got Espeon cause it's me fave.
    I totally read that as "I got Espeon cause it owes me a favor". lol

Anyway, does anyone know if more areas will be made for the DW? Also, does anyone know if pre gen legendaries will make an appearance in the DW, like as a special event like the Eeveelutions? Thank you.
    My White Friend Code: 3396 2842 6062
    HG Friend Code: 5156 5902 2249

Current MM Hunt
    775 Eggs and counting

My Shiny Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by PirateBite View Post
    Anyway, does anyone know if more areas will be made for the DW? Also, does anyone know if pre gen legendaries will make an appearance in the DW, like as a special event like the Eeveelutions? Thank you.
    We won't know anything until an official announcement is made. It is possible that some new areas could be added in the future along with some new promotional events, but we honestly don't know if or when it'll happen.

I got my Dream World Espeon yesterday.
    Today's Dream World session ended with me having 17,740 points and a new Scyther.

On a side note; how is it even possible that I run into 3 female Dark Pulse Vulpixes today?

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I think that people should've just picked their favorite rather than worry about abilities.
    I admit, I befriended Espeon because its ability was competitively useful, not because it's my favorite Eeveelution. However, if I'd chosen my favorite Eeveelution - Umbreon - I would have been worse off. I would have an Inner Focus Umbreon, which is less useful than a Synchronize Umbreon, and I would have only been able to obtain a Synchronize Espeon, which is less useful than a Magic Bounce Espeon. So I would have had both Eeveelutions, but neither of them would really be useful in any of my teams.

By choosing the DW Eeveelution based on its ability's usefulness instead of how much I liked the Eeveelution itself, I'll still have both of them, and now they'll also both see a lot of use in my teams. ^_^

I've got just over 13,000 DW points. I'll still keep playing, to farm effort Berries and to collect the last couple DW Pokemon I want (Dratini and Wailmer), but I'm not so much worried about points anymore. Until there's any new unlockable feature incorporated that we need thousands more points for, I've achieved what needed to be achieved.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Haha, I found an island with a few EV reducing berries on its trade shelf.

Best trade for me so far. lol

From what I heard, if you decided to play the Befriend a Pokemon mini-game once more after befriending your DW Eeveelution, your previous one would get deleted. A lot of people did that, so that explains why some people weren't able to get their Eeveelution.
    That can't be true because I'm pretty sure I never went back to that game after choosing Espeon and I can't befriend it either...

~The Head Honchkrow~

A journey most XtraordinarY is about to begin...

Quote Originally Posted by The Head Honchkrow View Post
    That can't be true because I'm pretty sure I never went back to that game after choosing Espeon and I can't befriend it either...

~The Head Honchkrow~
    Actually, it's true.
    If you clicked "Play Again" after you choosing your eeveelution, it didn't save.
    This happaned to me, so I had to play it again. ><

Pokemon Black FC: 4942-5073-2344
    OT: Inga
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/15dq2rc.gif[/IMG]
    Homura Akemi~

From what I heard, if you decided to play the Befriend a Pokemon mini-game once more after befriending your DW Eeveelution, your previous one would get deleted. A lot of people did that, so that explains why some people weren't able to get their Eeveelution.
    But I didn't replay it...

*cries again*
    Dragons are my friend, Ice is my foe...
    (Kyurem is an exception) dragonics rule

-Let us hope for gen 6 to turn out well!

I'm gonna brutally murder Game Freak

Can't download Jolteon.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

Thank you, Mew_, for this Broken Signature, and -Sarah, for this userbar.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/345bo5k.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/t06vbd.jpg[/IMG]

I can't download my espeon! I didn't play it again or continue after saving it, and its not showing up anywhere that I look on my account.

If Gamefreak doesn't give me my espeon, I'll shoot somebody. Almost half serious...):<
    Please somebody find a way to clone and mass distribute these pokes if GF wants to screw us over like this.
    Current shinies:
    On SS-
    On Black-

Hatched:

GET! 723 eggs!
    MM hunting:
    Undecided, either zoroa or DW vulpix
    White FC: 4212 3669 1931
    Black FC: 0561-2682-9084
    SS FC: 1290-7263-7945
    Looking for some Dream World friends for my White! Send PM if you want to join my friends!
    I need all previous friends to resend to my White. I will no longer be using Black for DW.

I made the DW thread, so if you want me to update the 1st post with game tips, FAQs, and current news, please pm me and I will add them as soon as possible.

I've got my modest espeon n_n <3

3DS FC: 2122 6109 3377

got a male shinx that knows magnet rise and has guts as an ability. it was either that or a sunkern with earth power and early bird
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

Quote Originally Posted by pink View Post
    I've got my modest espeon n_n <3
    Modest Espeon is unstoppable. Lucky.
    nam nam nam nam

I got no ideas for a sig

Quick Question: I want to obtain my Umbreon and edit my C-Gear to the Munna background but whenever I try to connect to the Dreamworld the message that pops up says that I need to wait a day to recharge the Dream Smoke. I haven't been on since Sunday, why does it do this to me?
    JOHTO DAYS
    SINNOH DAYS
    UNOVA DAYS

And the teams keep on changing... This is getting bad...

Black FC: 4384-1281-3192
    I DO breed, I DO care about natures, I DO EV train, and I DO care about my Pokémon. (Started by ASB and slightly altered by me)

Oh I thought this was a fetish thread. lol
    -Chai Latte

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle_Starburst View Post
    Quick Question: I want to obtain my Umbreon and edit my C-Gear to the Munna background but whenever I try to connect to the Dreamworld the message that pops up says that I need to wait a day to recharge the Dream Smoke. I haven't been on since Sunday, why does it do this to me?
    that happened to me as well just the other day and just now today i was able to get on and get my umbreon i had to wait a week til i could get back on.
    try sending them something asking why
    I sometimes use "uber" Pokemon,I don't calculate stat values,I don't use cheating devices,I don't breed my way to perfection,and I don't care about natures.I catch my Pokemon the way they are,and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones.If you use this philosophy,copy & paste this into your signature.

Has anyone figured out how to get your eeveeloution if its telling you you aren't qualified for the giveaway? I know I had earned Glaceon on my girlfriends account, and saved it, but it won't let me access it. But mine worked without a hitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake View Post
    Has anyone figured out how to get your eeveeloution if its telling you you aren't qualified for the giveaway? I know I had earned Glaceon on my girlfriends account, and saved it, but it won't let me access it. But mine worked without a hitch.
    If it isn't letting you download the Eeveelution, then something went wrong when you played the mini-game. Tons of people are having trouble, but there's no way to fix the issue just yet.

Anyway, today's Dream World session was bland for the most part. I wasted 20 minutes trying to get on the Dream World, so that was frustrating. I found only 11 Pokemon since I was in a rush to water berries and buy furniture. I kept a Dream World Castform, even though they lack a DW ability. I just wanted one of the species for collection purposes.

I sent in a report about it with pics of what's going on. I got a reply so far and is in work in progress state:

Thank you for contacting Pokemon Support!

We see that you are experiencing an issue regarding the Eevee Evolution promotion.

We will be investigating further into this issue through your account records. We shall update you with any information that we come across and how the issue will be handled.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
    Pokémon Support Team
    Last edited by Pengyzu; 21st May 2011 at 4:07 AM.
    ASB Profile -o- FB Profile
    Credits to Skiyomi for the nice avatar signature

Um...why is the Global Link under maintenance? Does anyone else have this problem? I can't log on for the past few times I've tried...it says its under maintenance...argh! I thought this was only during Tuesdays, right?
    Current Black 2 Team

The final team member wanders yet...

I had a bland day, only met a khangeskan with fake-out and inner focus, and nobody had berries to water...
    Minncinno used Substitute!Minncinno used Thunderbolt!

Serebii.net, come for the Pokemon news, stay for the forums.

Walked away with a Corsola with Stealth Rock, though I wish it had been female.

oh also got my modest espeon suckers!
    Minncinno used Substitute!Minncinno used Thunderbolt!

Serebii.net, come for the Pokemon news, stay for the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalFlygon08 View Post
    oh also got my modest espeon suckers!
    Same here but I'm going to use the word suck in a different context...mine has 0 speed IVs! That means max 310 speed! As for the rest of its IVs, 20 in HP, 12 in defence, 18 in special attack and 31 in special defence. I'm sure I can manage.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Page 371 of 694 FirstFirst ... 271321361367368369370371372373374375381421471 ... LastLast