Page 409 of 694 FirstFirst ... 309359399405406407408409410411412413419459509 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,225 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

I just finished my English Dream World session. After tucking in a Pokemon, I went to explore the various areas of the Island of Dreams. I found 7 Pokemon total, and I kept a DW Dratini, although it was male. I got a bit upset that my Internet connection got cut while I was playing one of the mini-games, but nothing of value was lost. I harvested berries, and my Dream Point total stands at around 19,100.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Did you set your browser to automatically erase cookies?

Because the tutorial depends on that. Cookies erased = tutorial pops out again.
    If you are like me and use CCleaner to clear your caches, then you need to manage your exceptions in the settings. I thought setting it not to erase cookies from Firefox was enough, but then I discovered that CCleaner has a section for the Flash player as well. This is the all-important section that needs to be unchecked in the clear settings..... otherwise Fennel will keep showing up like it's your first visit every time... and I get the feeling that it was having an effect on my rare encounter rates as well... possibly tricking the DW into thinking I didn't have enough points to find rare Pokemon.

Could have been better in the DW today. Sky Race was too laggy today, more than usual, so I lost my chance at a Dark Pulse Vulpix and a Buneary early on. It didn't make the rest of the session much fun, but it wasn't a total loss. Thought I might bring home another Iron Tail Tauros or maybe another Butterfree with Roost, but I ended up going home with a female Hoothoot instead since it was the only female I ran into.

A reminder: if you think your DW session is a total loss, it just might not be... if you are someone who wants to get into egg breeding. I encountered a Chatot with Nasty Plot today. It may not be a special move, but it is one of three Pokemon I have come across so far that you can catch in the Dream World with an egg move. I might have had to spend a little less time in chain breeding a month or two ago in passing on Nasty Plot if I'd run into this Chatot sooner, so it might be good to keep an eye on what moves you get even if they aren't DW exclusives.

OT: Yuka (White), Vernon (Black)
    DW: CoachYuka

White FC (OT: Yuka): 3911 7696 3769
    Black FC (OT: Vernon): 2752 5576 9338

For detailed info on my haves, needs and trading policies, visit my trade shop!
    CoachDozier's Modest Yurt of Offerings

Found a couple of females that I hadn't encountered yet and wound up taking back a female Surskit. Getting really close to the 2,500 mark (finally...), around 2,300 I think. Anyone who wants to add me to their friends list feel free, as I currently have no DW friends and would appreciate the extra points! Friend code is in my sig.

[IMG]http://i30.*******.com/2edd1zm.jpg[/IMG]
    ShiniesShiny Lovers ClubRotom

Pearl 0438 2903 5961
    White 4684 8876 1042
    PGL Nickname: Cainer, add me!

Current Shiny Hunts

Status 1,336 Eggs, 100 RE

I just took home a Female DW Kangaskhan with Drain Punch.

Does anyone want to be my dream pal? My screen name is totaltechno2. (I owned the account totaltechno, but I restarted my Black, so I made totaltechno2.)

When can one start finding the EV-reducing berries and pinch berries?

Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

Quote Originally Posted by x_vandslaux_x View Post
    When can one start finding the EV-reducing berries and pinch berries?
    i find the EV reducers almost everyday. if i remember right, they start appearing after 7500 points in windswept sky.

i haven't seen a pinch berry yet, don't know when those start appearing or if they will...
    White: 3053-7006-7276: Lainey
    White 2: 4041-4230-1439: Lainey
    3DS: 5456-0840-5985: Lainey
    New Leaf: Lainey in Torretto

@CoachDozier
    I think you quoted the wrong post

anyway, the latest DW Pokemon I got was a female Igglybuff, but I was disappointed when I check Wigglytuff's DW ability, so I decided to keep this one as a Jigglypuff.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I wonder why there is DW Art for Safari Balls and Contest Scarves... I also wonder how did people find DW Art for unreleased items...

The Scarves could used for a 3rd game or for a Ruby/Sapphire remake, but i wonder why they would make DW artwork for safari balls...
    Last edited by Mr G W; 18th June 2011 at 4:09 PM.
    White Version
    FC: 5071 6354 3653
    White 2 Version
    FC: 2409 3046 5967
        Spoiler:- ???:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr G W View Post
    I wonder why there is DW Art for Safari Balls and Contest Scarves... I also wonder how did people find DW Art for unreleased items...
    I guess the artwork for the Safari Balls is just leftover from the beta stages of the Dream World. As for the Scarves: They may be planning on releasing those eventually. I also remember asking how people got the artwork for the items and Pokemon, but I didn't get any answers. I guess it's a secret.

Today was pretty bad for me, I didn't encounter a pokemon or item until I was like 5 steps away from the tree of dreams. still, I finally got my log cabin today!! thats good, considering almost everyone has it these days. I went to the sea two times, and the sky three times. I picked up a female krabby, and ended with 16580 dream points, 390 more then I had before.
    Last edited by Infernape102; 18th June 2011 at 6:02 PM.

Dream world was teasing me today met Vulpix 3 times and twice got enough points for it to have dark pulse but all male ended up taking a female Feebass.

Today it started horrible for me. Had horrible lag in the whole session. Don't know if it's just me, but, I've been having more lag than usual in the last few days. Anyways, despite having so much lag, I found a DW female Sudowoodo, which I've been looking for since almost the beginning, so it's wasn't all bad.
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Today's Japanese Dream World session was bland compared to my previous session. I found 8 Pokemon which is pretty good considering that I was only on there for about 30 minutes, but I already had all of them, even the females. I just kept a DW Poliwag. I harvested berries and then I spent some time looking for dry berry patches. I only managed to water 9 dry berries, which just goes to show that dry berries are becoming scarce.

The DW was fun except the Sky Race games would load; infinite loading screen. I leave the page and reenter the DW just to have it keep happening. Happened yesterday as well. lol I'm happy to have so many people visit my house and I visit them as well. Currently saving up for the Log Cabin since getting everything else.
    ℓσνє ωιℓℓ тєαя υѕ αραят.

Yay! I have... 2480 points. Yup. Uhhh, the lag. I got a Mareep with Plus.
    Subscribe for Pokémon, Sonic, League of Legends, and more Videogame antics! c:

Speedruns:
    Sonic Lost World Any% - TBD (WR is ??? by DsS) (Wii U)
    Bible Adventures (Baby Moses) - TBD (WR is 1:53 by Flower Time) (NES)
    Ratchet & Clank 3 UYA - TBD (WR is 1:27:19 by insomniacnintendo) (PS2/3)
        Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):

it says i can't tuck in a pokemon after its been one day! help me

Now that I have most of the Pokemon I wanted out of the DW, it's sort of dull. It's not all that bad, though.

Today I took home a female Omanyte, though it wasn't very special considering Swift Swim is a lot better than her DW ability. For completion's sake, I suppose! Up to 24,620 points... hopefully someday soon they'll give us non-Japanese players something new as well.

Quote Originally Posted by NeohopeSTF View Post
    it says i can't tuck in a pokemon after its been one day! help me
    Have you changed the time/date on your DS, or switched DS consoles? If you do either of those things, you'll be made to wait another 24 hours before tucking in a Pokemon.

Pretty good DW hunt for me today, I was sent to the sparkling sea like four times in a row. I took home a female Slowpoke and jumped around from house to house watering berries, I only need 50 more points for 7500 so I'm stoked about that.
    My White Friend Code: 3396 2842 6062
    HG Friend Code: 5156 5902 2249

Current MM Hunt
    775 Eggs and counting

My Shiny Pokemon

Finally made it to 2,500 points! Got a total of 550 today to bring my total up to 2,880. Pretty excited when I got sent to the Windswept Sky the first time. Also finally getting a hang of all the minigames - I can usually get above 30000 every time in each game (except for the ice cream one). Anyway, had a good haul today with several females, had to choose between female Stantler with Disable or female Zubat with Hypnosis, and I decided to go with Zubat.

[IMG]http://i30.*******.com/2edd1zm.jpg[/IMG]
    ShiniesShiny Lovers ClubRotom

Pearl 0438 2903 5961
    White 4684 8876 1042
    PGL Nickname: Cainer, add me!

Current Shiny Hunts

Status 1,336 Eggs, 100 RE

When it takes 5 minutes to finish a 1:30 Wailord game you know you have problems. There wasn't even any discernible lag as far as I could tell but it took a long time to go from one second to the next even when I wasn't doing anything.

I used to enjoy this game but now at the slightest bit of lag I simply skip it
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Well, Dream world Tech Support has got back to me! Both "Nutter" and "Kat" will bet getting their Eeveelutions soon.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Nutter View Post
    Well, Dream world Tech Support has got back to me! Both "Nutter" and "Kat" will bet getting their Eeveelutions soon.
    Oh, so they're going to fix the issue? Took them long enough. I thought they'd never get around to compensating the people who lost their DW Eeveelutions, but I guess they finally decided to get up and do something about this. I had no problem getting my DW Eeveelution, but I know some people who did. This is great news for those people, and it's made me respect the Global Link tech team.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Oh, so they're going to fix the issue? Took them long enough. I thought they'd never get around to compensating the people who lost their DW Eeveelutions, but I guess they finally decided to get up and do something about this. I had no problem getting my DW Eeveelution, but I know some people who did. This is great news for those people, and it's made me respect the Global Link tech team.
    I did have to send a report for each account.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Had to take home another male Murkrow as everything else was useless. Managed to water 15 berries and ended up on 4390 DW points.

Is there a certain amount of points you need to get Carvahna in the Sparkling Sea?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes
    What I like about the Mega Evolution line is how consistently ridiculously over the top they are. I mean just from what we have: Leather Dom Houndoom, Haute Couture Banette, Debutante Gardevoir, Alternative Circuit Party Angel Absol, L'Oreal model Ampharos, Ivan Ooze Aerodactyl, Sashimi Gyarados, Tweaker Raged Pinsir, Ghandi Alakazam... I could go on but you get the gist.

I anxiously await Fierce Drag Queen Jynx.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbean View Post
    Coro coro magazine proud to reveal all new never before seen mega evolutions of latios and latias (exclusive to japan)

Page 409 of 694 FirstFirst ... 309359399405406407408409410411412413419459509 ... LastLast