Page 411 of 694 FirstFirst ... 311361401407408409410411412413414415421461511 ... LastLast
Results 10,251 to 10,275 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

PLEASE Can anyone help me?? when I try logging on to the gl, it just reloads the page :/ Ive logged on before, but only briefly.. please help!!
    <==== Missingno, the most epic pokemon.

^Those are almost 100% accurate, btw XD

Only met one female Pokemon today, a Drifloon. It's Naughty and has Flare Boost, which I guess is good...not really sure. Oh well, tomorrow is another day. Good luck in your hunts everyone!
    My White Friend Code: 3396 2842 6062
    HG Friend Code: 5156 5902 2249

Current MM Hunt
    775 Eggs and counting

My Shiny Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Had a decent haul in the DW today, 4 or 5 females, and wound up taking home a female Wingull with Shock Wave. I had no idea Wingull could even have Shock Wave, but I guess it was able to learn it in Gen IV so go figure.

It is able to learn the move ever since Gen III, which is the Gen where Wingull is introduced

I clearly remember this because one of my team member in Ruby is a Shock Wave Pelipper

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I really need help. I have 2500 points and I tried to go to Windswept Sky with Tornadus, but I don't know if I can or which Pokemon can
    It's been a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Radlin View Post
    I really need help. I have 2500 points and I tried to go to Windswept Sky with Tornadus, but I don't know if I can or which Pokemon can
    Any Pokemon can be taken to any area of the Dream World. For Windswept Sky, you just need 2500 Dream Points and at least 4 Gym Badges.

Sorry if this was posted before, but can someone get me into the Japanese Dream World? Apparently people do it with American games, I want to know for events. Thanks!
    3DS Friend Code: 3609-1355-2485 (Missingno.)
    Friend Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, Galvantula (Electric)

PM me if you added me!

So I just read that next Tuesday (28th) they are doing an extended Maintenance for an "important update".

Hopefully this means we're getting something NEW, like a new area (Cafe anyone?) or at least a new catalogue.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Any Pokemon can be taken to any area of the Dream World. For Windswept Sky, you just need 2500 Dream Points and at least 4 Gym Badges.
    How do I take it to Windswept Sky?
    It's been a while.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcaronaZero View Post
    Sorry if this was posted before, but can someone get me into the Japanese Dream World? Apparently people do it with American games, I want to know for events. Thanks!
    I didn't know that was possible. Has anyone here actually done that?

Quote Originally Posted by Radlin View Post
    How do I take it to Windswept Sky?
    You tuck it in, you go on the Island of Dreams and you hope that you're taken to Windswept Sky. The area you get sent to is random, so it may take a couple of tries.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I didn't know that was possible. Has anyone here actually done that?

You tuck it in, you go on the Island of Dreams and you hope that you're taken to Windswept Sky. The area you get sent to is random, so it may take a couple of tries.
    Oh, ok. Thanks. I'm gonna say that was a terrible Idea, it may take days for that to happen.
    It's been a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    So I just read that next Tuesday (28th) they are doing an extended Maintenance for an "important update".

Hopefully this means we're getting something NEW, like a new area (Cafe anyone?) or at least a new catalogue.
    It probably means that they are going to fix the Eeveelution problem which people like me missed.

In the DW main page, click language button and click the japanese one, now you're in japanese dream world

.....If this what you mean

It seems that people exaggerated what they actually meant. What I think is that they have the language set to Japanese, but it's not the actual Japanese DW with events like the Pokemon Cafe.
    It's been a while.

Lol! I just noticed. I think I was one of the first users to message the support team about the problem. I got mine verified on June 18. Apparently they can get the eeveelutions out tomorrow or the following days
    ASB Profile -o- FB Profile
    Credits to Skiyomi for the nice avatar signature

Quote Originally Posted by Robbob View Post
    It probably means that they are going to fix the Eeveelution problem which people like me missed.
    That's what I thought too, but I'm hoping that this update will actually be a lot more important. I'm not expecting the Pokemon Cafe area, but I am hoping for another Dream World promotion. I want that Dream World poll to be up like it was in Japan, so that's really what I'm crossing my fingers for. It could be the DW Eeveelution update, but I'm pretty sure that will get fixed before June 28th.

Finally got my Glaceon today and I bought also a Sudowoodo to the Entralink. So they finally fixed the evee evolution promotion!
    Platinum Friend Code:
    Name= James

3266 4325 2600

Proud owner of a shiny Whiscash! I caught it personally while fishing for a Feebas!

This might have been asked already, but is there any news on when gen 2/5 starters will come out? It seems like totodile and snivy will be amazing with their abilities.

Heart gold FC: 0905 3147 5912

Pearl FC: 2408 5509 4324
    White FC: 0862 4107 7661See Jordan and tyty's flawless shiny marketplace!
    JORDAN AND TYTY'S FLAWLESS AND SHINY MARKETPLACE-CHECK IT OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by tyty View Post
    This might have been asked already, but is there any news on when gen 2/5 starters will come out? It seems like totodile and snivy will be amazing with their abilities.
    No, but if anything is announced, it'll be posted on the main site. That's only concerning the Generation 2 Starters of course, since Generation 5 Pokemon won't be available on the Dream World until they get overworld sprites.
    Last edited by Lorde; 21st June 2011 at 6:00 PM.

Today was a great run for me because I emptied my watering can in under 5 minute thanks to my dream pals and the Sky Race finally loads after not working for the past few days. Got a lot of dream points (up to 17,270) and good rare items to add to the share-self since I don't need them. No problems occurred thankfully.
    ℓσνє ωιℓℓ тєαя υѕ αραят.

Wait, am I allowed to get an Eeveeloution right now?
    3DS Friend Code: 3609-1355-2485 (Missingno.)
    Friend Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, Galvantula (Electric)

PM me if you added me!

Took home a female Yanma. Managed to surpass 5000 points so I unlocked the sea - I knew this as on my last visit it took me there when the pokemon dried up. Now on 5010 DW points.

I need a DW Carvahna female. Anyone have an extra?
    Looking for:
    - 5-6 IV Beldum Family Member (Non-English)
    - HA Fletchling Family Member
    - Drifloon Family Member (Non-English)

Pretty good run today, got a female DW pidgey after opening up the windswept sky area. Also emptied out the watering can and got up to 3090 points.

My Japanese Dream World session was pretty good today. I managed to find 11 Pokemon, and I decided to keep a DW Growlithe since I hadn't gotten one of those yet. I also harvested some more berries, but my Lum Berries still hadn't grown, so I'll need to check on those again later on. I watered 15 dry berries, which was a lot more than I watered yesterday.

does anyone ever get a glitch in the ice cream minigame where the combee disappeared?

Anyways, I had an encounter with my arch nemesis, the white pop up screen! at least it only appeared when I was just 3 steps away from the tree, so thats good. My berries have been rotting away on my share shelves, even my lum berry. Just goes to show that basically everyone has all the berries in the dream world now. Even the new people just trade for rare berries from the japanese players.

Today, I finally found a DW tauros! too bad it was male though I went to the forest twice, the sky three times, and the sea once. I took home a female remoraid, and ended my session with 17950 points, 460 more then I started with.
    Last edited by Infernape102; 21st June 2011 at 10:16 PM.

Page 411 of 694 FirstFirst ... 311361401407408409410411412413414415421461511 ... LastLast