Page 419 of 694 FirstFirst ... 319369409415416417418419420421422423429469519 ... LastLast
Results 10,451 to 10,475 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Something big coming?

I hope there's a new area or new Pokemon and items in current areas. I want a Contrary Spinda with Skill Swap for lulz. XD

The ability to select what area to go to is definitely needed. ._.

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Trust me, there's something big coming...
    And by something big you mean....? New area? New Pokemon in old areas?

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

I had a pretty good DW session today, only got sent to the sea and the sky =) I met several females, but I took home Swablu because she's cute and has a great ability. I also enjoyed using the new 5th row of berries.

If something big happens, please please please let it be starters! I want DW Serperior =,(
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2r40gt0.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/j0wppv.jpg[/IMG]
    ~Shiny Card~
    If You're Interested in Shiny Hunting, Check Out Shiny Hunters United!

Went on the Dream World with an Ivysaur today. I like the 5th berry row, now I can plant more berries to get the log house. I found a Tauros in the Pleasant Forest. My Ivysaur grew a level, must've collected over 500 points.

I'm at 10050 points now, so more stuff should turn up soon. I wish I can find Evolution Stones without a promotion because it's hard to find extra stones in the games.

Since they finished running maintenance, I got on the English Dream World site and I did some things there. I transferred over a DW Krabby that I had found a couple of days ago, and then I explored the Island of Dreams. I found 7 Pokemon today since I was kind of in a rush, but I kept a female DW Poliwag once everything was done. A Diglett came to plow my garden as expected, and I managed to water 15 dry berries at other people's gardens. Not too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Trust me, there's something big coming...
    Either:

1) New Pokemons
    2) I don't know.

Syncing~

Mahou Shoujou Megumi Magica

It would be nice for a change that America gets an awesome event before anywhere else. And when Serebii says something big will come, it makes me wonder why would we need something over sized. Isn't it enough that they're normal size? Lulz.
    It's been a while.

I had a pretty sweet run today! First I got my new row in my garden, then I started my hunt, I ran into Skitty, Elekid, Swablu, and Electrike among others, but they were all male. THEN, I met an Anorith and it came up female, then I was wrapping that area up and I got what I thought was a Pass Orb, turns out it was a Big Pearl! Yay!!

Overall all I'm happy with what I got, but I noticed that every area I went to the first four or five screens had nothing going on, kind of bummed me out, but at least I'm over 10,000 points now and I can focus on getting all the fancy rare Pokemon I still need.
    My White Friend Code: 3396 2842 6062
    HG Friend Code: 5156 5902 2249

Current MM Hunt
    775 Eggs and counting

My Shiny Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by PirateBite View Post
    I had a pretty sweet run today! First I got my new row in my garden, then I started my hunt, I ran into Skitty, Elekid, Swablu, and Electrike among others, but they were all male. THEN, I met an Anorith and it came up female, then I was wrapping that area up and I got what I thought was a Pass Orb, turns out it was a Big Pearl! Yay!!

Overall all I'm happy with what I got, but I noticed that every area I went to the first four or five screens had nothing going on, kind of bummed me out, but at least I'm over 10,000 points now and I can focus on getting all the fancy rare Pokemon I still need.
    Cool, I only get like 300 or 400 points when I play because I can't find many people who have dry berries. I've heard that you get 200 points if you use your entire can.
    It's been a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Radlin View Post
    It would be nice for a change that America gets an awesome event before anywhere else.
    It would be nice I guess, but I'd be fine with getting just the normal Dream World promotional events that Japan has already gotten. South Korea is beating us in terms of promotional Dream World events, and that feels terrible since the United States usually gets promotional events right after Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    It would be nice I guess, but I'd be fine with getting just the normal Dream World promotional events that Japan has already gotten. South Korea is beating us in terms of promotional Dream World events, and that feels terrible since the United States usually gets promotional events right after Japan.
    Yeah but that usually happens months after when Japan has it. But still, I just wish we could get the events faster these days.

It seems that the updates that Serebii.net has found is that you can now get a fifth row, and you can now get up to 20 Dream Pals.
    It's been a while.

Well, my dream world run was not as good as it usually was today. I've slept ten hours in the past three days and it's starting to catch up to me physically. x_x I loved my new fifth row, and planted a whole field of rawst berries. Close to my goal now, shouldn't be too long before I have my new island.

Couldn't find any dry berries to water (lie: I found two). So I just went off to Dream Island. I went to the sea like three out of the six times today, and the pleasant forest the other three times. Got a perfect clear on a Wailord game today (and was close two more times but lost it ten seconds til the end). Got a score of circa 96,000- the best I've ever done on that game. The last and only other time I got a perfect clear bonus on my game my score was circa 65,000.

I ended up taking home a female Omanyte out of the three females I encountered today (the others were Clamperl and Qwilfish), and a pass orb. My current total is 9,040.

I don't see much benefit from the maintenance, but I suppose we have to be patient. Good things come to those who wait.
    Banner made by Skiyomi.

Userbar made by Mew_.

I'm a female.

Spoiler:- Shiny Hunter:

I wish there was a Ghastly in the DW, because it's one of my favorite Pokemon. Though it's a shame that it doesn't have a DW ability.
    It's been a while.

Got my 5th row today, found a few female DWs and ended up taking a female oddish. Went from 4400 to 4810 today, so not too bad points-wise, considering I could only find one person with waterable berries.

An extra row of berries and twice as many Dream Pals. Dream World just got awesome again!

I am CONSTANTLY being sent to the sky, and I have every Pokemon the place offers. It makes me angry. I need many Pokemon from the other two areas, but never seem to make it to either of them. When I do, I always seem to find Pokemon I already have... I am ready to just quit going. Ah, well...
    ***New Signature To Come***

Quote Originally Posted by jwla View Post
    I am CONSTANTLY being sent to the sky, and I have every Pokemon the place offers. It makes me angry. I need many Pokemon from the other two areas, but never seem to make it to either of them. When I do, I always seem to find Pokemon I already have... I am ready to just quit going. Ah, well...
    If you get sent to an area you don't want to go to Click on the Return Home button before making any of the 10 steps. It seems to be luck of the draw and might take a minute or two to be sent to where you want to be. I've done this a number of times and I didn't notice the areas dry up because of it. I think the areas dry up if you skip a lot of pokemon encounters, been to the tree a lot of times that visit and/or the 1 hour time limit is almost up.
    ℓσνє ωιℓℓ тєαя υѕ αραят.

For the eveelutions or whatever it is called, can i do it if i never did the game thing?

No, the time has expired unfortuantly, therefor you may only obtain them by evolving a DW Eevee. Speaking of DW Eevees, i'll trade you one..
    COOL FACT, IF YOU WANT TO TRADE WITH ME POST IT ON MY TRADESHOP SO I GET BUMP'd PKMN R'US, My Trade Shop Credit to Draya The Dark Master for the UB
    [IMG]http://i38.*******.com/mj5ycy.png[/IMG]

Today was pretty awesome in the DW. Took full advantage of the fifth row of berries and the 20 dream pal limit. I also found the pokemn I wanted at the first step, but decided to keep playing. Ended up finding so much pokemon, that I didn't have enough time to water plants. oh well though. I went to the forest three times, the sky once and the sea three times. I left with a female clamperl and 21210 points, 690 more than I started with.

Ps: Is anyone else happy that their footstep can finally stop glowing now?

My Japanese Dream World session was better than my English session. I managed to find about 10 Pokemn today, which is pretty good considering that I was in a rush today. I kept a female DW Skitty at the end of the session, just because I want to evolve it into Delcatty. I also harvested some berries and watered 20 dry berries at other people's gardens. That's a new record, as I rarely find dry berries anymore.

for some reason i havnt been seeing any pokemon on the dream world. it been like this for four days. does anyone know why? i dont have wifi at my house so i cant wake up my pokemon and put another back to sleep without having to beg one of my family members to drive me to the nearest hotspot. is there any other way to get the pokemon back?
    Looking for 6IV Ditto. Have lots of events and some shinies (some of both are flawless/5IV). Message me and we can discuss

FC:1950-9844-1837
    IGN:Zac

Quote Originally Posted by hillyzac View Post
    for some reason i havnt been seeing any pokemon on the dream world. it been like this for four days. does anyone know why? i dont have wifi at my house so i cant wake up my pokemon and put another back to sleep without having to beg one of my family members to drive me to the nearest hotspot. is there any other way to get the pokemon back?
    You need to transfer another Pokemon into the Dream World in order for more Pokemon to appear. There's no other way around it.

D: gaaah!! i was hoping i wouldnt have too... let the begging begin...
    Looking for 6IV Ditto. Have lots of events and some shinies (some of both are flawless/5IV). Message me and we can discuss

FC:1950-9844-1837
    IGN:Zac

Dang, my birthday was yesterday...The day they decide to do maintenance. Curse you, Pokemon!
    99.9% of everyone at SPPF have a sig. If you're part of the .1% that doesn't, put this in your- Ah, shoot!
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post
    Yes, because a game suitable for children will feature a character with two girlfriends whom he keeps locked up in his castle.
    I have claimed MMMBop - not that anyone else wanted to...

Page 419 of 694 FirstFirst ... 319369409415416417418419420421422423429469519 ... LastLast