Page 446 of 694 FirstFirst ... 346396436442443444445446447448449450456496546 ... LastLast
Results 11,126 to 11,150 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    Can you get The Sinnoh Pokemon or their fossils, or has it not been released yet?
    There are some Sinnoh Pokemon available in the sea, air, and forest courses. Check the main site.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

I started a game on my pokemon White and connected it to my global link account. If I start a new game then will I have to make a new global link and hook up my game again? Or will it stay the same?x

My Japanese Dream World session was worth it just because I found tons of rare items at someone else's Share Shelf. Apart from getting rare items, I also befriended 13 Pokemon and I kept a female DW Stantler. I went ahead and planted as many Lum Berries as possible, and then I watered other people's berries. There wasn't much else to do after that, so I logged off 15 minutes early.

Found a female Lapras and a female Seaking today, but didn't know which to take home. I'll just leave them there until I manage to trade for one, then grab the other.

Relatedly, anyone want to trade me a Jolly/Adamant female DW Goldeen, or a Bold/Calm female DW Lapras?
    Pearl FC is 1761 9576 5676, White FC 3310 3986 5019, If you're interested in a pokemon i've posted, and you have something i could be interested in (see below) please PM me. Trade thread here. i also offer custom breeding services, for a price.

Want: female DW Sableye, Offering: Most other good DW females

one time i found a bidoof on there o_O i thought sinnoh pokemon were really rare in the dream world i guess not if you find 2 in a row...
    Fan of Pokemon and South Park!

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgonopsid Master View Post
    I started a game on my pokemon White and connected it to my global link account. If I start a new game then will I have to make a new global link and hook up my game again? Or will it stay the same?x
    If you restart the cart, I'm pretty certain you've lost the ability to connect to your old DW. You won't need a new GL account, you just won't be able to access your old DW.

Today in my old DW account, I harvested my 5 rows of Lum Berries. Planted 4 rows of Lums, and 1 row of Cheri (so I have a trash berry for Share Shelf and Ice Cream). Also found an Unnver Aerodactly with Stealth Rock. That'll be nifty to have.

New DW account with my White game, I'm quickly making my way to 10,000 points. It's nice having some extra items during the main game. The Sweet Hearts are nice when you only need to restore a few HP.
    Last edited by randomspot555; 2nd August 2011 at 10:16 PM.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    Can you get The Sinnoh Pokemon or their fossils, or has it not been released yet?
    i've never seen a sinnoh fossil pokemon in the DW, just gen 1-3 fossils.
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Quote Originally Posted by manniezmoll View Post
    i've never seen a sinnoh fossil pokemon in the DW, just gen 1-3 fossils.
    It'll probably be in an event then.
    Looking for:
    - 5-6 IV Beldum Family Member (Non-English)
    - HA Fletchling Family Member
    - Drifloon Family Member (Non-English)

had a question and wasn't sure if it was already asked. but considering there is 557 pages, i'll just ask. how do you get starters with dw abilities legitly?

Spoiler:- Credits:

i believe japanese/event/male only.
    3DS Friend Code: Doobius - 1607-2505-9784
    Safari: Electric - Pikachu - Dedenne - Luxio

Your signature contained too many images. Read the rules before you add anything new.

Quote Originally Posted by GloryHeat View Post
    had a question and wasn't sure if it was already asked. but considering there is 557 pages, i'll just ask. how do you get starters with dw abilities legitly?
    An event in japan was held, but only male starters were given away.

Anyways I'm saving up berries for the modern house on my first dw account (which is the last thing on the catalog). I'm also saving up aspear berries on my second account so that I might buy a spiky plant.

I've also made 2 new dw friends on each of my two accounts... and that is all I have to say.
    I do not care about signatures.

Went to the Dream World today for the first time in two weeks. Find the following females: Ledyba, Lapras, Krabby, Mantine, Gligar, Zubat and Seaking. Decided to keep the Krabby. Saw a total of three Lapras, but not a single Dratini. Did not get as chance to go to the forest, only the sky and the sea.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

Well my visit to Dream World ended before I could make my wish at the tree so I guess I'll be adding to the pokes I already befriended tomorrow. Found myself a firestone on some visitor's shelf. So can't complain..too much. Hope to run across alot more of those,especially Thunderstones,since Lightningrod Pikachu has officially arrived. Made my 1st tower of Soft served above 100in.
        Spoiler:- So Cool:

Need some advice. Is mirror move a decent enough option for a Flying type to have? Cause I befriended a male Chatot with it and was wondering.
    I hatch in the Cities, The Bridges are too mainstream.

Spoiler:- Warcraff Shines:

[IMG]http://i51.*******.com/21jdu9f.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/13zu7pi.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/30jrbeb.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by warcraff View Post
    Need some advice. Is mirror move a decent enough option for a Flying type to have? Cause I befriended a male Chatot with it and was wondering.
    Its not a great move, but then again chatot isnt that great in the first place :/

My Japanese Dream World session was pretty average today. I found some berries to water at other people's gardens, but I didn't earn as many Dream Points as I had wanted. I harvested my own berries afterwards, and then I planted a ton of Oran Berries since I was running out of those. I befriended 9 Pokemon, and I kept a female DW Skarmory. I didn't want to look around the Dream World after that, so I just logged off 20 minutes early.

This was my second week at having access to the sea area. In that time I have found only one dratini and that one was male. That all changed today. Today on my fifth trip in, I found a female water pulse dratini. Ended my run right there and took that baby home. It was the fifth pokemon I had befriended and only one of two females I found today (the other was a female luvdisc).

Well that is it. I have found one of every female pokemon in the 10,000 pts catagory. My days in the Dream World will now be fewer and fewer. I hope that give Americans some of the new dream world areas soon.

Yep. The month rolled over. Non-Japan needs a new DW event.

Today I sent back 20 each of all 6 EV berries, got a female Elekid with Magnet Rise, and closed at 33,850 points.

New c-skin offer on Dream World. It is a earful audino c-skin. You are suppose to find the password on Yahoo kids. I can not find it so I must be really early or really dumb. Check it out.

I couldn't find the password either after checking every single page on the site, inclusing the study section... probably is too early. I've waited five or more minutes for the password to be up, too.
    Last edited by darkgamerGS; 4th August 2011 at 3:52 AM.

seems that they took the announcement (on PGL website) back down. I can't find it.

Probably it IS too early.

anyway, a weird thing just happened

Spoiler:- image:

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Robbob View Post
    New c-skin offer on Dream World. It is a earful audino c-skin. You are suppose to find the password on Yahoo kids. I can not find it so I must be really early or really dumb. Check it out.
    The Audino C-Gear skin, eh? I never liked that C-Gear skin for some reason, so I'll probably skip this promotional event. I'm glad that they're doing more promotions, though. There was a time when I wasn't sure that we'd be getting more C-Gear skins, but I'm glad that we're getting new ones every few weeks. I just wish that new promotional DW Pokemon were distributed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    anyway, a weird thing just happened

Spoiler:- image:
    It's happened to me before as well. It's just a glitch.

over the last week, had been playing and barely ever was taken to the forest. didn't play for a couple days cause my wifi isn't set back up, but played today, after a day or 2 of not...and was taken almost entirely to the forest. and it seemed like i was allowed to visit more/pokes stayed around longer this time before running out. not much good though....took home female rattata. did they bump up the number of times you can visit with the update?
    3DS Friend Code: Doobius - 1607-2505-9784
    Safari: Electric - Pikachu - Dedenne - Luxio

Your signature contained too many images. Read the rules before you add anything new.

Officially reached 10000 points today.

does anyone use DW to get Pokemons they cant get in the game to complete the National Dex?
    Pokemon Black FC: 5458 0929 9006

I've been hearing that there is or will be a Audino C-Gear Skin, and you need a password. If that is true and you manage to get it, post it here, cause although I don't like Audino, I like to get the skins. Just in case I'll want to use it.
    It's been a while.

Did not meet that many Pokemon in the Dream World today as they stopped appearing quite quickly. Met five females, Zubat, Pidgey, Drifloon, Spearow and Staravia. I decided to keep the Drifloon.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

Page 446 of 694 FirstFirst ... 346396436442443444445446447448449450456496546 ... LastLast