Page 449 of 694 FirstFirst ... 349399439445446447448449450451452453459499549 ... LastLast
Results 11,201 to 11,225 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Wow, I can't even get up to 400Dream Points a day.
    I'm guessing there won't be any Unova Pokemon in the DW with the Hidden ability till 6th gen. Or would they show up via event (not just Pansage)?
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

Today I planted in my 4 rows of berries, updated my trade shelf with 9 different items, and took home a female DW Hoppip with Synthesis. I'm so close to the Windswept Sky (currently at 2350).

Quote Originally Posted by Shine
    hmm, weird, the promotion for the Audino skin isn't showing up for me.

Is there anyone else here who still cannot get the Audino one?
    *raises her hand*

I haven't touched Dream World since I don't know when. My Wi-fi's acting kinda iffy, so it's kinda hard to connect to the Global Link -3-

In honor of Mystica
    3DS FC: 3926-5714-3675 | Y IGN: Tempus

Yup. My DW session was more or less pointless. I got a female Tentacool and I'm up to 34,410 DW points now. I want a C-Gear skin I'll actually enjoy, like Mudkip. I want them to make a Mudkip.

I'm curious, anyone here who can't get the Audino skin, what did you set your Location as?
    (check your Location on your PGL account's profile if you forgot)

I'm thinking the Audino skin may indeed available only to those who set their Location as US, not any other country.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

i have 5350 points, so little compared to those up there

Just finished my Japanese Dream World session. I earned another 500+ Dream Points after befriending 12 Pokemon and watering around 17 dry berries at other people's gardens. I didn't have to harvest berries today since they hadn't grown since I planted them yesterday, but I managed to find a rare evolutionary stone while I was searching through people's Share Shelves. So that was something.

An evolutionary stone? Dang, that's lucky! I got a Rare Candy from a share shelf the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    An evolutionary stone? Dang, that's lucky! I got a Rare Candy from a share shelf the other day.
    are those only obtainable for japan so far? it would be so cool if you can plant rare candys lol

This is what it says on the frontpage of serebii

In addition to that, the Audino C-Gear, Earful Audino, has been announced in the US Global Link, requiring a password from the Yahoo Kids site. The password is not currently known but the promotion lasts from yesterday to September 15th 2011. Edit: The password for the Audino C-Gear is YAHOOAUDINO

So I gues that US are the only lucky ones to get it.
    ''You gotta show 'em how bad you really want this.''

^thank god i used us.
    ^plus i found a water stone before, easy.

capsfail

Mahou Shoujou Megumi Magica

I really want Shroomish and Riolu on the Dream World.

And I'm kinda annoyed that it's US only. I want to collect all of them...

In my 10,000+ DW account with my copy of Black, I've just kept my Pokemon asleep. My laptop can't handle the flash/java games or whatever, so I only water berries and do Share Shelfing before I leave.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

I hope they announce the Audino skin for everywhere else soon. Seems like a weird thing to deny us.

Another thing I want to happen: Dream World moves are able to be passed down like Egg Moves...

I agree about the Audino skin. Though feels unlikely that they make a skin that is exclusive for US and Japan.

Anyway, I found 5 females in the Dream World today, Kangaskhan, Relicanth, Pachirisu, Delibird and Aerodactyl. Decided to keep the Relicanth. Saw a Poliwag for the first time, but it was Male.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Quote Originally Posted by Juunanagou View Post
    This is what it says on the frontpage of serebii

In addition to that, the Audino C-Gear, Earful Audino, has been announced in the US Global Link, requiring a password from the Yahoo Kids site. The password is not currently known but the promotion lasts from yesterday to September 15th 2011. Edit: The password for the Audino C-Gear is YAHOOAUDINO

So I gues that US are the only lucky ones to get it.
    The problem is, many people, even those who are outside US, use the US Global Link. UK people also use the US Global Link, for example.
    I also use the US Global Link, yet no Audino promotion or even an announcement.
    Hence why there are people being confused (including me)

What really makes the difference is not the Global Link itself, but your Location that you set when you make the account.
    So it's not just for US only, to be more precise it's for US account only.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

So, that Audino C-Gear only for North American? Well, that's alright, PWC is better looking IMO

Recently I played the long not touched DW, and take a female wooper

My English Dream World session was super-average today. I befriended a total of 12 Pokemon, which is more than I usually befriend, but I wasn't able to find too many dry berries while I was roaming the Dream World. As a result, I barely managed to get 500 Dream Points during today's session. I guess I'm just a little upset since I usually get more than 500 Dream Points. I'm obsessed with earning points, since there isn't anything else to do on the Dream World :x

I went into Dream World today with my Metagross and saw how scary he looked in the Dream World up close. I went to all three areas today, skipped a few ice cream games, but played all the rest. I ended up finding 2 females in the end: A Ledyba with Thunderpunch and a Starvia with Featherdance. As much as Thunderpunch was tempting, I took Starvia because I already had a female Ledyba. I now have 22,450 points, 390 more than before.
    Y BQ COMPLETE!!: 1. Fennekin (Oct 21) 2. (Nov 3) 3. (Nov 17) 4. (Nov 17) 5. (Nov 17) 6. (Dec 10) 7. Klefki (Dec 13) 8. Trevenant (Dec 18)

Current Hunt: Nothing right now

Friend Codes for Safari:
    X: 2165-6202-2279 (Type: Water with Panpour, Frogadier, and Wartortle)
    Y: 5370-0975-3532 (Type: Flying with Woobat, Pidgey, and Rufflet)

Went online the Dream World today with a Minun. I found Pokemon and played games. I got a Female Natu this time.

I like going to to other peoples dream worlds, sending dream pal requests all the time, and watering there berries, plus switching items that I need.
    white fc: 2193 9823 8339

I dont bother clicking on every thing that moves when you search for a pokemon, I just look for the berry than listen for the pokemon.

I get new vistors all the time, when I login.

Found four females in the Dream World today, Lileep, Zigzagoon, Lickitung and Shellos. The choice stood between Zigzagoon and Shellos as I already had the other two, and I decided to keep the Shellos. Also saw a Vulpix for the first time, but it was Male, and got another Dream Pal.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Page 449 of 694 FirstFirst ... 349399439445446447448449450451452453459499549 ... LastLast