Page 457 of 694 FirstFirst ... 357407447453454455456457458459460461467507557 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,425 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Quote Originally Posted by paulfalcon View Post
    Say, did they change the maintenance time to Fridays? o.o ((If this was asked, I was too lazy to look back. XD))
    maintenance is still on tuesdays. sometimes it's a short one, until 9am, sometimes it's all day until 9pm. you may have tried to get on while they were uploading the new c gear promotion today. there's usually a short maintenance wait every time they do that...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    I still prefer the Worlds one, though.
    Somehow, I think we're related, since i've seen some similar things on this thread.

Anyways, does anyone think that they're giving out only C-Gear Skins, and there hasn't been another event like the Eeveelutions. Hopefully, they'll give 5th Gen DW Pokemon within the next year. Probably would've been more helpful to make the sprites of the new Pokemon like when Pokemon are in the Entralink.
    It's been a while.

NP = Nintendo Power
    CGEAR = well....xD
    NPC = Non Player Character
    CGEAR = Crying Girl Eating Action Replays (...)

That's what I thought it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Radlin View Post
    Hopefully, they'll give 5th Gen DW Pokemon within the next year.
    Noap. Can't possibly happen.

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    They could give them out as normal events, like singing Pikachus.

Found three females in the Dream World today, Barboach, Yanma and Miltank. I went with the Barboach. Got sent to all different areas an equal amount of times, but in return, they dried out rather quickly.

NPC = Non Player Character
    CGEAR = Crying Girl Eating Action Replays (...)

That's what I thought it was.
    but there's only 1 "C" there

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

taking a break from the DW today, have to catch a lot of stuff in the forest. i'm not really enthused about it anymore, the berries are the only thing keeping me involved. i need new areas or new pokemon or i'll probable quit after i get enough of the berries i need...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

I just got off the English Dream World. The site was really laggy for me, although maybe it was just my computer. I befriended 13 Pokemon today, although I was mostly interested in playing the Wailord game since I wanted to beat my high score. That didn't work out very well, so I harvested my berries and planted Tamato and Sitrus Berries. I watered 8 dry berries, then I went around looking through people's Dream Houses. I left the Dream World with the usual 500 Dream Points.

I know not within a year, but since they do have DW abilities, I'm pretty sure some day they will release some, unless Serebii.net lied to us. :P
    It's been a while.

Quote Originally Posted by myriada View Post
    They could give them out as normal events, like singing Pikachus.
    Yes, but not via the actual Dream World.

I know not within a year, but since they do have DW abilities, I'm pretty sure some day they will release some, unless Serebii.net lied to us. :P
    Just because the data exists doesn't mean it's ever going to be used.

Azure Flute says hi.

Yes, but not via the actual Dream World.

Just because the data exists doesn't mean it's ever going to be used.

Azure Flute says hi.
    I guess your right, since none of the 5th Gen Pokemon don't have the sprite like when Pokemon are outside of their Pokeballs. But still, it would've been nice if we could get a couple more DW ability 5th Gen Pokemon, like they give it in Wi-Fi events.
    It's been a while.

Not a bad run today. Got some females, mostly Taillow, but there was also a Ledyba and Delibird in there. I already have female DW Taillow and Ledyba, though. I don't have a Dream World Delibird of either gender, though, nor do I plan on it, as it's so friggin' redundant for it to get Insomnia. So I went with a male Signal Beam Electrike instead. Didn't even get to go to the Sparkling Sea today, so obviously no Wooper. I also found, right off the bat, that one of my dream pals had almost an entire garden in need of watering. Needless to say, Stunfisk's leveling up today.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    I don't have a Dream World Delibird of either gender, though, nor do I plan on it, as it's so friggin' redundant for it to get Insomnia.
    Although it's pretty much the same ability, it fits the Santa Motive. People haven't thought that's why they gave it the ability.
    It's been a while.

Korea gets Rayquaza.
    They must like Rayquaza or something. I wish we get a popularity poll for the US global link.

Although it's pretty much the same ability, it fits the Santa Motive. People haven't thought that's why they gave it the ability.
    No, I've thought of it. It's just that that's no reasonable excuse for screwing Delibird over even more than they already have (I mean, come on- those stats, Splash as an egg move, no evolution, and quite possibly one of the worst defensive typings in the game). Here they had an opportunity to give it an ability that could actually benefit it in some way, and they gave it what amounts to an inferior clone of an ability it already had (I say inferior because Vital Spirit at least affects wild encounters, while Insomnia doesn't do diddly besides prevent sleep). Hell, there are a number of different abilities Delibird could have gotten that fit the Santa Claus motif;

*Infiltrator. A reference to the fact that Santa has to infiltrate one's house to deliver the gifts.

*Thick Fat. A reference to Santa's girth.

*Gluttony. A reference to how everybody leaves out milk and cookies for Santa (on that note, Delibird should learn Milk Drink).

*Speed Boost. A reference to how fast Santa needs to be in order to deliver gifts to basically the whole world in one night.

*Unburden. A reference as to how Santa unburdens his sleigh ever so slightly throughout the night as he delivers his gifts.

See? Five abilities right there, none of which are clones of abilities Delibird already gets. No, I'm convinced Nintendo didn't think this one through.

For those of you interested, my Stunfisk is level 81 right now.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

By the way, Delibird is one of the most common Pokemon in the Dream World, for being one of the only ones you can actually find twice in one visit to the island.
    Last edited by myriada; 21st August 2011 at 5:22 AM.

By the way, Delibird is one of the most common Pokemon in the Dream World, for being one of the only ones you can actually find twice in one visit to the island.
    Oh, Nintendo be trolling us something horrible.

Oh, yeah, forgot to mention, I switched to the Croagunk C-Gear skin today. I might alternate between that and the Worlds 2011 skin every so often.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

My Japanese Dream World session was so boring, that I left and decided to access my sister's English Dream World account instead. I downloaded the Croagunk C-Gear skin for her, then I went to the Island of Dreams to locate some Pokemon. In the end, I befriended 14 Pokemon, and I kept a female DW Gligar. I left the Dream World with more than 500 Dream Points, so my sister can't complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    No, I've thought of it. It's just that that's no reasonable excuse for screwing Delibird over even more than they already have (I mean, come on- those stats, Splash as an egg move, no evolution, and quite possibly one of the worst defensive typings in the game). Here they had an opportunity to give it an ability that could actually benefit it in some way, and they gave it what amounts to an inferior clone of an ability it already had (I say inferior because Vital Spirit at least affects wild encounters, while Insomnia doesn't do diddly besides prevent sleep). Hell, there are a number of different abilities Delibird could have gotten that fit the Santa Claus motif;

*Infiltrator. A reference to the fact that Santa has to infiltrate one's house to deliver the gifts.

*Thick Fat. A reference to Santa's girth.

*Gluttony. A reference to how everybody leaves out milk and cookies for Santa (on that note, Delibird should learn Milk Drink).

*Speed Boost. A reference to how fast Santa needs to be in order to deliver gifts to basically the whole world in one night.

*Unburden. A reference as to how Santa unburdens his sleigh ever so slightly throughout the night as he delivers his gifts.

See? Five abilities right there, none of which are clones of abilities Delibird already gets. No, I'm convinced Nintendo didn't think this one through.

For those of you interested, my Stunfisk is level 81 right now.
    I forgot to put "at least it fits the Santa Motive" but you have a good point about those abilities.
    It's been a while.

I found it three times in a single visit. In fact, within that single visit, I only found those 3 Delibird.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

It seems like Delibird's terrible DW ability and itself is being the most discussed about thing on this thing as of right now.
    It's been a while.

Found a female Carvanha in the Dream World today. Could not bother looking for something else after finding it as it was one of the DW females I really wanted. Also got two new Dream Pals, bringing my total to ten.

My English Dream World session just ended. For the first time in three days, there wasn't a lag, so I'm happy about that. I was able to spend about 30 minutes on the Island of Dreams, just searching for Pokemon among the various areas. I managed to befriend 15 Pokemon, then I left to my Dream House to buy a piece of furniture that I had my eye on for some time. I harvested my Sitrus Berries, then I planted Babiri Berries. I didn't get a chance to water any dry berries, but I earned 500+ Dream Points.

Just got an (male unfortunately)Igglybuff.
    I like Metagross, and I used to claim it!
    Spheal with it.

Spoiler:- 3DS Friend Code:

got a male Farfetch, and only 250 points away from going to the skies . So should be ready by tomorrow.

Page 457 of 694 FirstFirst ... 357407447453454455456457458459460461467507557 ... LastLast