Page 458 of 694 FirstFirst ... 358408448454455456457458459460461462468508558 ... LastLast
Results 11,426 to 11,450 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    Found a female Carvanha in the Dream World today. Could not bother looking for something else after finding it as it was one of the DW females I really wanted. Also got two new Dream Pals, bringing my total to ten.
    I did too. How cool is that! Mine is Lax though, :/

I'll live.

Is anyone else utterly board with the four games that are available in the PDW? Could we get some new ones already, the game has been out four 6 months and the DW has been online for quite some time now. Pokemon Online has an entire page full of non-sense fun zone games. Switch some of those out for the ones in the DW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario with Lasers View Post
    By the way, Miltank with Rapid Spin for great justice. ROTATING NIPPLES
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    It feels like... I had a halfmeter-long boner. After hearing this, it suddenly went all flaccid. Forever.
    3DS Friend Code (In-Game name is Jesse): 5343-7935-6882
    X Friend Safari: Grass-type: Blahdish, Sawbsux, GoGoatse ( -_-' troll freak...)

I SUPPORT REGIGIGAS WITH EXPLOSION.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Quote Originally Posted by Victreebong View Post
    Is anyone else utterly board with the four games that are available in the PDW? Could we get some new ones already, the game has been out four 6 months and the DW has been online for quite some time now. Pokemon Online has an entire page full of non-sense fun zone games. Switch some of those out for the ones in the DW.
    Yes, I am on your boat. But because the DW still lags problems and there is a lot of people on the DW, so that may be why.
    It's been a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Victreebong View Post
    I'm also bored of the current Dream World mini-games. So I've recently been playing them in order to see if I can beat my previous high scores. I already have all of the Dream World Pokemon, so there isn't much left for me to do on the Dream World. I'm sure we'll get new games eventually, though; I'm placing my bets on the Pokemon Cafe mini-game being added to the international Dream World site soon.

After a long hiatus from the PGL I hopped on the DW and caught a female Swellow earlier. I am not quite sure what I will do with it but it seemed more appealing than the Rattata I could have snagged up.

Wow, where on earth can I find a Leppa Berry? Or rather, how do I get one? Been checking every share shelf I can.
    My White FC: 0132-1250-5458

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    Wow, where on earth can I find a Leppa Berry? Or rather, how do I get one? Been checking every share shelf I can.
    A quick scan over Serebii's Dream World page tells me that it hasnt been released yet.
    3DS Friend Code:
    1590-4688-8478
    Add me for Friend Safari!
    Send a PM with your Friend Code to confirm!

Semi-decent run today. As usual, because I'm after a Wooper, only got to go to Pleasant Forest and Windswept Sky today. Only found three females; Staravia (have it), Pidgey (friggin' useless), and Castform (no Hidden Ability), so I went with a male Pachirisu for the lulz.

Didn't tuck Stunfisk in today. Went a different route instead and tucked in the Audino I caught this morning. As it's got Regenerator and a Bold nature, I'm thinking about a Calm Mind set for it. Also brought back a Pass Orb and an Ultra Ball. Oh, and I found someone right off the bat whose whole garden needed watering. Audino leveled up no problem.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

I managed to get a female Farfetch'd today, which was ok for me since it is one of the few females i didn't yet have.
    3DS Friend Code: 2165-5759-7889

My Japanese Dream World session was boring today. I befriended 15 Pokemon, which is a lot more than I usually befriend, but none of the Pokemon were female. I kept a male DW Bellsprout, then I went to harvest my berries. I was surprised to see that someone had watered my berries, as it hasn't happened for about a week now. I collected my berries and planted others; it seems like the only reason I use the Dream World is because we can grow berries on it. I left the Dream World with 500+ points.

Found two females in the Dream World today, Oddish and Poliwag. Needless to say, I kept the Poliwag, and left the Dream World immediately after finding it and checking the gardens of my Dream pals. As I had got a female Vulpix with Drought in a trade earlier, I do now have both members of the weather duo. Though there are still a couple of other Dream World females that I am looking for, so I'll keep going until I have got them.
    Last edited by Winter02; 22nd August 2011 at 7:43 PM.
    I'm not the one you need, but I'll be there to guide you
    I'll show the world to you, and everything I've been through

A broken mind, a battered song, a spark of magic won't keep you strong
    But maybe it's been in you all along

did not have a good run in the DW today. computer was pretty laggy so i didnt stay as long as i liked. i did not get any females but i did get an elekid which i do not have so its not all bad. harvested and planted berries, hopeing i can get enough so i can upgrade my island. also hopeing something new comes along bc i am getting so bored with all these games and seeing the same pokes over and over. but i still keep going back time after time lol
    Latest Shiny:
    RE:

MM:
    Currently MM:
    My Poke Party

i immedately hated the Dream World. I put my precious Volcarona to sleep, for no reason (doesnt even gain a level). Then I clicked on a bunch of bushes which led me to catch some crappy Pokemon. But before I could catch said crappy Pokemon, I had to play an online game where I had to scoop ice cream into a bowl. I was so insulted that Game Freak and/or Nintendo of Japan had me scooping fake virtual ice cream into a fake bowl. What the heck is going on, Nintendo? I am not a 3rd grader, and I don't understand why you dumb-butts would think that scooping ice cream would be fun to someone who enjoys a game about capturing monsters into balls and training them. I mean, seriously, are the two even related? Go to hell. The Dream World SUCKS.

(the extra abilites are raw though.)

Found three females in the Dream World today, Doduo, Surskit and Corsola, I kept the Corsola. Also got another new Dream pal and found a lot of items I wanted on that persons share shelf.
    I'm not the one you need, but I'll be there to guide you
    I'll show the world to you, and everything I've been through

A broken mind, a battered song, a spark of magic won't keep you strong
    But maybe it's been in you all along

I used it but it was so laggy I got annoyed so I only planted berries and went to the island of dreams until i got a female then left. I left with a female Swablu.

Random : PokéRadar

Question Starting Pokemon white over with a pokemon global link account.

does anyone here know if u can start a new game on pokemon black/white and not lose ur furniture, berries, or etc in the dream world?

Default boring

Since Nintendo hasn't updated US DW in any form I've pretty much lost interest. It's incredibly boring.
    Apprentice to The Mighty Accelguard

BLACK OG FC:2322 6000 4025
    BLACK 2[/B] FC:4986 2742 8302
    3DS FC-Toddry- 0044-2803-7809
    <Mega! <-Wifey!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Emperor13 View Post
    does anyone here know if u can start a new game on pokemon black/white and not lose ur furniture, berries, or etc in the dream world?
    If you restart your Pokemon B/W game, you will receive a new Game Sync ID. Unfortunately, it is not possible for an existing PGL user history to be transferred to a new Game Sync ID.

I had a good English Dream World session today. I only found 3 Pokemon since I wasn't in the mood to play too many mini-games, but two of those three were females, so that was nice. I mostly harvested my own berries and watered other people's berries, but it was nice to have a relaxing Dream World session where I didn't stress out over the mini-games. I only earned 300 Dream Points, but it was still a good session in retrospect.

Very happy yesterday I took home a DW Tauros with Sheer Force, and just now a female Miltank with curse.
    Friend Safari Type: Normal .Pokemon: Minccino, Lillipup, Chansey PM me if you want to exchange. MY FC 4682-8894-0134
    The Imposter- I'm clearly the original can't you tell?
    *New* The Infiltrator- All your base and spirits are belong to us...!!
    Dream World so far- 6th Gen story coming soon....

AZ

Quote Originally Posted by STUD View Post
    A quick scan over Serebii's Dream World page tells me that it hasnt been released yet.
    Ah, thanks for that, mate.
    My White FC: 0132-1250-5458

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
    i immedately hated the Dream World. I put my precious Volcarona to sleep, for no reason (doesnt even gain a level). Then I clicked on a bunch of bushes which led me to catch some crappy Pokemon. But before I could catch said crappy Pokemon, I had to play an online game where I had to scoop ice cream into a bowl. I was so insulted that Game Freak and/or Nintendo of Japan had me scooping fake virtual ice cream into a fake bowl. What the heck is going on, Nintendo? I am not a 3rd grader, and I don't understand why you dumb-butts would think that scooping ice cream would be fun to someone who enjoys a game about capturing monsters into balls and training them. I mean, seriously, are the two even related? Go to hell. The Dream World SUCKS.

(the extra abilites are raw though.)
    First of all, before you judge the DW, you need to learn that you need 500 points so the Pokemon you tucked can level up. Two, the reason they're crappy is that i'm guessing that you just recently started using the DW, so to you, the Pokemon in the beggining is not supposed to be the one most people want. If they were put in the beggining, then the DW would only Popular for the beggining. Third, although most of us here agree that we should get more games, the game is a bit challenging, especially when the type of berries change the flavors, so people who haven't checked online would not know which berry would be best for them.
    It's been a while.

How do you see the pokemon's dream in the Entree Forest?
    white fc: 2193 9823 8339

Quote Originally Posted by loveyfoof View Post
    How do you see the pokemon's dream in the Entree Forest?
    Did you mean how to get a DW Pokemon that you wished for at the Tree of Dreams to show up in the Entree Forest? If so, simply wake up your tucked-in Pokemon (via Game Sync) after completing your DW session, and the DW Pokemon that you wished for will be automatically transferred into your Pokemon B/W game. Then the DW Pokemon should appear in your game's Entree Forest.

Quote Originally Posted by Radlin View Post
    First of all, before you judge the DW, you need to learn that you need 500 points so the Pokemon you tucked can level up. Two, the reason they're crappy is that i'm guessing that you just recently started using the DW, so to you, the Pokemon in the beggining is not supposed to be the one most people want. If they were put in the beggining, then the DW would only Popular for the beggining. Third, although most of us here agree that we should get more games, the game is a bit challenging, especially when the type of berries change the flavors, so people who haven't checked online would not know which berry would be best for them.
    thank you for attempting to show me why the DW doesn't totally suck but either way it's so incredibly childish and goofy to me that i still think the DW is totally lame.

thanks for explaining the 500 points thing though.

Today's visit to the dream world was quite successful as I found a Male DW Vulpix! I was hoping to find a female one though...I guess better luck next time!

Spoiler:- Male DW Vulpix~:

Im glad announce that I am now Officially a Pokemon Dream World Berry Farmer! I have been spending most of my Dream World sessions planting lots of berries~

I even started a Pokemon Dream World Berry Farming Diary~ Click here to view! Will update daily if time permits^^

Pokemon Dream World is so addictive^o^
    Last edited by chemistryfreak; 24th August 2011 at 11:58 AM.

Page 458 of 694 FirstFirst ... 358408448454455456457458459460461462468508558 ... LastLast