Page 459 of 694 FirstFirst ... 359409449455456457458459460461462463469509559 ... LastLast
Results 11,451 to 11,475 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

today was awful. i get on the DW & my computer promptly starts messing up. so i end up booted out & by the time i get my comp issues straightened out, my hour is up. all i got to do was harvest my berries & water some dry gardens...guess i'll just have to wait until tomorrow.
    White: 3053-7006-7276: Lainey
    White 2: 4041-4230-1439: Lainey
    3DS: 5456-0840-5985: Lainey
    New Leaf: Lainey in Torretto

Had a great session in the Japanese DW. I sent Reshiram over and went to the Pokemon cafe. I befriended 2 female Pokemon so I feel pretty lucky. They were a Burmy and a Smeargle. I ended up taking Burmy. Now tomorrow I need to go back and find a Poliwhirl, preferable female, to give to an online friend on a different site. So,I feel pretty lucky, Ive been neglecting the DW lately.

Default Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by DragonTrainerBigRed View Post
    If you restart your Pokemon B/W game, you will receive a new Game Sync ID. Unfortunately, it is not possible for an existing PGL user history to be transferred to a new Game Sync ID.
    oh ok thank you dragontrainer! My friend was telling me the opposite. He almost started a new game till i saw ur reply and immediately stopped him. thanks to u, i was saved from a huge, huge, huge, HUGE dissapointment and grief. but it is sadly disappointing to know this. but i can im glad i got an answer before i made a foolish and regretful choice! thanks alot! =)

Woohoo, after months of fruitless search and GTS-fishing, I finally found a female DW Drifloon in my own Dream World! It even has a Skill Swap (4th gen TM) to boot. I'm feeling lucky

My Japanese Dream World session was boring. I was almost tempted to access the Pokemon Cafe area, but I knew that I would just get bored with that, too. I spent a good 30 minutes on the Island of Dreams, then I left to my garden where I harvested my berries. I also had to water some of them since nobody had done that for me, then I watered other people's berries for points. I almost have 23,000, so I'm excited about that.

Found five females today, Yanma, Sentret, Lotad, Tangela and Growlithe, I kept the Tangela. Did mostly get sent to the forest, only got to see the sea once and the sky twice.

Pokécheck - undergoing Maintenance | Viv | VIP

I'm close to 5,000 Dream Points now, will be able to access the Water area soon.

Haven't gotten any of the Pokemon I wanted in a while. As of now I have my eyes on Natu and Drifloon.

I hope they update it some time soon with more Pokemon and some other games and all that. I enjoy the Dream World but I'm going to end up getting bored of it if updates don't get made.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Just had a decent session in the Japanese DW. It only took me about 11 minutes to use up my entire watering can. After watering other users' berries, I took about 5 runs through the Dream Isle, including one run through the Pokemon Cafe forest, and befriended a total of 14 Pokemon. I noticed that the drink serving minigame in the Pokemon Cafe forest now runs rather sluggishly on my rather old PC; I used to be able to serve about 8-9 cups in this particular minigame, but now I can only do up to 6 cups. (Interestingly, the game's timer still appears to run at the same speed as before.) I chose to take home a female Slowpoke that knows Block. As of now, I have a total of 58,110 points on my Japanese DW account.

Hey all, I'm having problems sending a pokemon to sleep at the moment, I'd been RNG on my UK White on my old DS, which is the DS I use for all my carts to log onto dreamworld.
    Now it keeps saying I'm out of energy and must wait a day on all 3 of my games UK, US and Jap. But that was 2 weeks ago!! I haven't RNG'd since then and have been trying every couple of days
    Anyone know how long it'll take before it lets me back in?? I'd never had this problem before after RNG so I'm worried I've proper screwed it up

You're changing your DS system or changing the time on it.

Stop doing it.

Today's run I can only describe as infuriating. I tucked in a Growlithe I had finished EV training. And finally, for the first time in, what, a week? I get access to the Sparkling Sea. And, of course, there were no Wooper. Not only that, but in the Windswept Sky, guess which Pokemon a Butterfree had me search for? WOOPER. In addition, due to the ever-building lag, I only just scored enough Dream Points to level Growlithe up in time. Ended up taking back a female Tentacool (which I have already) with Acupressure.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 10 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    You're changing your DS system or changing the time on it.

Stop doing it.
    Yeah I know I'm doing it. I've just never had a problem before because I've always set time back to normal after RNG and it's put them to sleep as normal.
    However this time it keeps giving me the out of energy every day, I haven't RNG'd for at least 10 days and still no luck
    I'm considering changing DS's to log it on see if that works.
    Has anyone else had this problem before and how long did it take to resolve?

do you have to leave the pokemon in the dream world more to be able to see its dream in the entree forest?
    white fc: 2193 9823 8339

Quote Originally Posted by loveyfoof View Post
    do you have to leave the pokemon in the dream world more to be able to see its dream in the entree forest?
    Well, to see it's dream, you must wake it up and take it back from the DW using the game sync, since it needs to get the data taken.
    It's been a while.

Today's Dream World session is as usual...nothing much...seriously why am I even posting...LOL...anyway here is my list of Dream World Berries
        Spoiler:- My List of Pokemon Dream World Berries~:

Can anyone help to identify which berries am I missing? I hope to collect all the Pokemon Dream World Berries~
    Last edited by chemistryfreak; 25th August 2011 at 2:58 PM.

My English Dream World session was cut short today since my computer crashed halfway through the session, but I managed to befriend 13 Pokemon before that happened. I kept a female DW Yanma, and I went to harvest my berries. I planted Figy, Sitrus, Oran, Cheri, Pecha and Chesto Berries, then I went off to water other people's berries. That's when my computer crashed, so I wasn't able to gain any Dream Points from that. Anyway, I still earned a few points from the mini-games, so at least that's something.

Found only one female in the Dream World today, a Skarmory. Not really something that I wanted, but I kept it anyway. Also noticed that the site were almost lag-free today, making everything go extremely quick, I got done about 15 minutes earlier than usual.

Pokécheck - undergoing Maintenance | Viv | VIP

Bleh run today. A lucky visit to the GTS earlier this morning nabbed me a female Unaware Wooper at last. Then, during today's run, I realized- I'm not after anything else in the Dream World! Everything else I either have already, don't have worthwhile Hidden Abilities, or both! Anyway, a number of distractions from my family caused me to lose a few of the Pokemon Seek games, and I couldn't find a dry garden anywhere, so Stunfisk remains at level 81. Took back a male Sudowoodo, a Fresh Water, a Soda Pop, a Lemonade, and an assortment of berries, all of them either EV-reducers or damage-reducers. Also changed from the Croagunk C-Gear skin back to the Worlds 2011 C-Gear skin, because that skateboarding Pikachu is just too badass. I'll keep switching back and forth whenever I feel like it. Until they give us a Weezing C-Gear skin, anyway. Because if they make one, I will be all over that thing. I'll still do Dream World runs, though. Keep building up those dream points, grow berries, try to level up Stunfisk... It could be in the future they implement a new area that requires a massive Dream Point total. Who knows?

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 10 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Haven't been able to use the DW, since i'm back in school and I have a lot of things I still need to do. Hopefully the Cafe Expansion comes to America. Life would probably be better if we all have the events at the same time. But still, probably would cost too much money for that. Hopefully I can use it today.
    It's been a while.

Quote Originally Posted by chemistryfreak View Post
    Today's Dream World session is as usual...nothing much...seriously why am I even posting...LOL...anyway here is my list of Dream World Berries
        Spoiler:- My List of Pokemon Dream World Berries~:

Can anyone help to identify which berries am I missing? I hope to collect all the Pokemon Dream World Berries~
    i think the only one you're missing is the pamtre berry, but i'm not sure it's been released yet...
    White: 3053-7006-7276: Lainey
    White 2: 4041-4230-1439: Lainey
    3DS: 5456-0840-5985: Lainey
    New Leaf: Lainey in Torretto

Pamtre is in a different "class" of berry alongside 4 other berries that are also unreleased yet in the DW, they are Spelon, Watmel, Durin, and Belue.

In case you're wondering, all 5 of them are the best berries for Pokeblocks that is easily obtainable (they can be obtained in-game back then in R/S/E)

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Can you get Arceus in dream world? Or is it a bunch of craps in catching one?

Quote Originally Posted by ladendar View Post
    Can you get Arceus in dream world? Or is it a bunch of craps in catching one?
    You could, via a Japanese Dream World event that has passed already.

And even then, since it is Japanese DW, it was limited to only the Japanese version of B/W.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by manniezmoll View Post
    i think the only one you're missing is the pamtre berry, but i'm not sure it's been released yet...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Pamtre is in a different "class" of berry alongside 4 other berries that are also unreleased yet in the DW, they are Spelon, Watmel, Durin, and Belue.
    Thanks for the info~ After doing some research I have compiled a list of berries that are not yet released in Pokemon Dream World~ Just for anyone who may be interested~
        Spoiler:- List of berries that are not yet released in Pokemon Dream World~:
    Last edited by chemistryfreak; 26th August 2011 at 8:27 AM.

I'm now exploring the sky area in the DW, took a long time to get there.
    black fc: 3954 7898 2098

white fc: 1334 8461 6247
    3D fc:5241-1928-8415
    ss fc: 1420 8011 8001
    platinum fc: 2365 4547 4140
    heartgold fc: 2193 6560 9604
    pearl fc: 1420 5611 6415

Page 459 of 694 FirstFirst ... 359409449455456457458459460461462463469509559 ... LastLast