Page 460 of 694 FirstFirst ... 360410450456457458459460461462463464470510560 ... LastLast
Results 11,476 to 11,500 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Quote Originally Posted by ladendar View Post
    Can you get Arceus in dream world? Or is it a bunch of craps in catching one?
    Like this?

Spoiler:- Picture:

But yeah, like what Shine said, Arceus is only obtainable from DW in Japanese promotion which ended, I think, last December (Before any other version released even, yes...-_-"). So...guess you can't get it anymore unless it wins the popularity poll in some other countries (iirc, Korean got Rayquaza, right? ._.")
    Last edited by Ju-da-su; 26th August 2011 at 8:02 PM.
    3DS FC: 0731-5807-5483

Pokemon X (JP) OT: シオン
    Safari Type: Normal
    Pokemon: Kecleon, Dunsparce, Chansey

Visit my XY trade shop!

Spoiler:- Successful(?) MM'd IV'd shinies:

My Japanese Dream World session was pretty lame today. I befriended 14 Pokemon, and I kept a female DW Sentret since there wasn't anything interesting. I did manage to beat my previous high score on the Sky Race game, but I don't count it since I'm more interested in beating my high scores on the English Dream World. I harvested my own berries, then I watered other people's berries for extra points. I logged off, and my Dream Point total stands at around 28,500.

Just finished my Japanese DW session for today. I noticed that I no longer had to endure ridiculous delays while visiting and watering other users' berry farms or restocking my share shelves. I befriended only 13 Pokemon in this DW session since the Dream Isle dried up on me after only 5 runs and I skipped the Wailord games as usual. (Knowing that the Pokemon Cafe promotion would end in a few days, I was going to try to befriend an Eevee on the 6th run.) I chose to bring home a female Feebas, and my Japanese DW point count now stands at 58,620.

Found three females in the Dream World today, Hoppip, Chatot and Natu. I kept the Natu. Did mostly get to see the sky, but I found the Natu in the Forest. I have never even seen a Natu in the sky, despite all the times I have been there. Also got another new dream pal, and my total amount of dream points reached 20000.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

In the past 2 days I found 3 female Pokemon in the Dream World. I found another female Eevee in the Pokemon Cafe, which I brought back to my game, and a Burmy, Id also found a female Smeargle, but didnt take it, so lost it. I noticed that when Id found these pokemon, I had my Reshiram in the DW. Todau I went again and finally found that Poliwhirl for my friend. It was a male though, so Ive determined that all those Female Pokemon I found was just a lucky coincidence. I may go back again, just to try to get what I can before the Pokemon Cafe event ends, so take advantage while its still around, people.

Quote Originally Posted by LordLati View Post
    I've grabbed both skins as well... and have also bought everything off the dw catalog (finally). I plan on taking a break from the dw at least until they hold another event or release new skins for the C-gear. Cheers.
    Well, I'm back on the dw again. Sadly I ran out of the ev berries in game and need to grow more... Anyways I obtained a female elekid today with cross-chop.
    I do not care about signatures.

Does anyone have a list for what DW berries have been released? If also, any type of DW item.
    It's been a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Radlin View Post
    Does anyone have a list for what DW berries have been released?
    List of Pokemon Dream World Berries (Total of 37)
    This should be the list of berries that are currently obtainable in the Dream World
    Date: 26 August 2011
        Spoiler:- List of Pokemon Dream World Berries (Total of 37):

Quote Originally Posted by chemistryfreak View Post
    List of Pokemon Dream World Berries (Total of 37)
    This should be the list of berries that are currently obtainable in the Dream World
    Date: 26 August 2011
        Spoiler:- List of Pokemon Dream World Berries (Total of 37):
    Thanks. I think i'm only missing a few of those berries.
    It's been a while.

Just finished my English Dream World session, and I played tons of mini-games in order to pass the time. I ended up befriending 16 Pokemon, but sadly, I didn't beat any records while playing the mini-games. That's still fine, as I had a lot of fun attempting it. I went to water my berries afterwards since most of them were still dry. I harvested some of them, then I planted Chesto Berries since I've been running low on those. My Dream Point total stands at around 25,000.

OK run today. Stunfisk got to level 82. Took back a male Drain Punch Buneary.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Found two females in the Dream World today, Yanma and Lotad. Did not want either of them but I kept the Lotad anyway. Did almost only get sent to the sky today again, I wish I didn't as I already have almost all females found there.

Woot, got a female Execute with Giga Drain. Dream points at 2300.(yeah I suck)

I have claimed the beast that is Shieldon.
    Credits to Geekachu for my amazing licky.
        Spoiler:- The rest of my sig:

I have collected another set of the EV berries I then planted 2 patches of each of the EV berrie and also some misc berries I use on that annoying ice cream mini game. I also managed to empty my watering can and I went to the isle of dreams twice. I didn't befriend any pokemon of note so I decided to not wake up my pokemon.

I earned ~400 points today and I shall make the total 500+ tommorow so that I might level up my pokemon again.

Finally was able to return to Dream World after being denied because of advancing the clock to sort out the Wifi stuff in FF3(Onion Knight). Now that I'm back on was able to continue my search for and acquire a female Skarmory.

I have to see for myself if the Weak Armor Ability is useless for competition. Have a couple of ideas, that I hope pan out. Didn't really do much house visits but I did plant a bunch of EV berries. Hope to continue that as I go on the hunt for a female Growlithe.
    I hatch in the Cities, The Bridges are too mainstream.

Spoiler:- Warcraff Shines:

[IMG]http://i51.*******.com/21jdu9f.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/13zu7pi.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/30jrbeb.png[/IMG]

I didn't encounter too many Pokemon on the English Dream World today since my computer was lagging badly. I managed to find a female DW Buneary, though. I kept her, then I left to water/harvest my berries. I planted Lum Berries since I was running out of those, then I wandered off to water other people's berries. I only managed to find five, so I left the Dream World early with around 400 Dream Points.

Found three females in the Dream World today, and as usual, they weren't anything that I wanted. Kangaskhan, Mareep and Horsea. I kept the Mareep. Got sent to all areas today, but did mostly meet Pokemon that I already have.

How can I tell how many dream points I have?

when you log in to the PGL, go to your profile & click the DW tab at the top. you'll see your point total there.
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Thank you very much

I had to water all of my planted berries today since nobody watered them last night. I then re-planted some oran berries. I finished up my previous dw session by going to the isle of dreams 3 more times.

I made a total 500+ points and managed to level my Thron to level 53. Its much less of a hassle to only log in once every 2 days from my point of view (I'm at 32,000+ points now).

This might sound stupid..
    But to unlock a 'hidden ability' of a pokemon do I just put it in the Dream World and get it out a day later or something?

And f I do that, will that pokemon get trained like the daycare or just sit there at the same level.
    My goal is getting every single Pokémon in my box, including every evolution, and every legal Legendary/Event.

Kanto
        Spoiler:- Kanto:

Johto
        Spoiler:- Johto:

Current 100% legal UT Events I own:
        Spoiler:- Events:

Quote Originally Posted by Heist XL View Post
    But to unlock a 'hidden ability' of a pokemon do I just put it in the Dream World and get it out a day later or something?
    if it doesn't have the DW ability going in, there's no unlocking anything, it won't have it coming out. the only way to get the DW ablility on a pokey, is to find it IN the DW.
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Quote Originally Posted by Heist XL View Post

And f I do that, will that pokemon get trained like the daycare or just sit there at the same level.
    Many Pokémon that have Dream World Ability currently don't have any means to be found. The games doesn't even support bringing any 5th gen Pokémon found in the Dream World.

Currently the only thing that they do in the Dream World is Level up once if you've got over 500 Points in one trip.

Except for a few Pokémon found in games, we have wait on either events or Dream World to give us the Pokémon in question.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Nutter View Post
    Except for a few Pokémon found in games, we have wait on either events or Dream World to give us the Pokémon in question.
    The same is true for many items as well. All 4th gen items are programmed into the game, but many aren't available or have to be released with events. Light Ball was unobtainable until various Pikachu JP events started having them as held items. And the Darkrai event in Japan released the Enigma Berry.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Page 460 of 694 FirstFirst ... 360410450456457458459460461462463464470510560 ... LastLast