Page 461 of 694 FirstFirst ... 361411451457458459460461462463464465471511561 ... LastLast
Results 11,501 to 11,525 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Nutter View Post
    Many Pokémon that have Dream World Ability currently don't have any means to be found. The games doesn't even support bringing any 5th gen Pokémon found in the Dream World.

Currently the only thing that they do in the Dream World is Level up once if you've got over 500 Points in one trip.

Except for a few Pokémon found in games, we have wait on either events or Dream World to give us the Pokémon in question.
    I'm recently new to this forum so I don't know alot. But at the competetive pokemon section alot of people have a gliscor in their team with poison heal ability, wich is his hidden ability. How am I supposed to unlock that ability?

Thanks alot for your help.
    My goal is getting every single Pokémon in my box, including every evolution, and every legal Legendary/Event.

Kanto
        Spoiler:- Kanto:

Johto
        Spoiler:- Johto:

Current 100% legal UT Events I own:
        Spoiler:- Events:

Quote Originally Posted by Heist XL View Post
    I'm recently new to this forum so I don't know alot. But at the competetive pokemon section alot of people have a gliscor in their team with poison heal ability, wich is his hidden ability. How am I supposed to unlock that ability?

You don't, you catch a Immunity Gligar in the Dream World and evolve it to have Poison Heal.

During today's Dream World session, I beat my previous high score on the search for a Pokemon mini-game. I managed to befriend 16 Pokemon in total, and I kept a female DW Sentret since nothing else really interested me (the Dream World really needs an update). I watered all my berries, then I wandered off to water other people's berries. I found a Water Stone on a Share Shelf, and I kept that. I checked my own Share Shelf, and I placed some more items on it.

Had a somewhat terrible time in the Dream World today, found only one female, a Wailmer. I kept it as I didn't have one since before. Though I did not get a chance to send back any items or visit my dream pals as I left way too early.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Today's run was OK. Stunfisk hit level 82, found quite a few gardens that needed at least a little watering. Sent back a female Remoraid, a Pass Orb, a Poké Ball, a Full Heal, and an assortment of berries.

I want new stuff in the Dream World...

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Heist XL View Post

you get a imunity gligar from windswept skys in the dw, and evolve it.

my xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 94~}
    {~Most recent shiny : random shiny Wurmple(OR 1 RE!)~}
    {~3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version/OR version)~}

Join TEF in the Guild section! Click here!

Finally got onto Dream World today and got a berry . Didn't get to do that much though due to time constraints.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Well, the Japanese Pokemon Cafe promotion has officially ended; I hope everyone with a Japanese DW account enjoyed that feature while it lasted.

On the cafe's last day of operation, I chose to spend most of my Japanese DW session in the cafe forest. The forest dried up after just 5 runs. In those 5 runs, I befriended a total of 7 Burmy, 3 Eevee, 1 Smeargle, and 1 Poliwhirl; unfortunately, I didn't find any rare items during those runs. The drink serving minigame still lagged quite badly on my computer. Of the 3 Eevee that I befriended in this session, only one was a female, and that's the Pokemon that I chose to take home.

My Japanese Dream World session was interesting today. I befriended 15 Pokemon in total, and 6 of those 15 were females. It's been a while since I've encountered that many female DW Pokemon, so I was pleased. I headed off to my garden afterwards, and I harvested a bunch of Sitrus Berries. I watered my Lum Berries (which had barely sprouted) and then I went to visit other Dream World gardens. I watered 14 dry berries, and then I left the Dream World since there wasn't much else to do.

Are there multiple databases of dream world isles? Like, each database has limited number of isles it can host?

Because on one account I've, I can't seem to find the isles of the other three accounts, which were linked through trial and error process.

Found four females in the Dream World today, Pachirisu, Sentret, Buneary and Bellsprout. I kept the Pachirisu. Noticed a lot more lag today compared to yesterday, not sure why this happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudkraken View Post
    Are there multiple databases of dream world isles? Like, each database has limited number of isles it can host?

Because on one account I've, I can't seem to find the isles of the other three accounts, which were linked through trial and error process.
    Yes, there are four different Worlds, each segregated from each other. You cannot connect two accounts which are on different Worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by myriada View Post
    Yes, there are four different Worlds, each segregated from each other. You cannot connect two accounts which are on different Worlds.
    >_<

Thank you for the information.

May I ask how do you know there are four different worlds?

I've gotten nearly all the DW has in it. I'd like it if Game Freak would release the Leppa berry into the DW since they are so useful for when you're training pokemon or don't want to go into town for restoration. Most visits I try to reach 500 points but lately I get bored by the end of the hour from the usual mini-games.

been out of town for a few days, and not on the comp, or DW....looks like i haven't missed anything.......COME ON, LET'S GET THE GOOD STUFF OVER TO THE US ALREADY!!! :sadwavy:
    3DS Friend Code: Doobius - 1607-2505-9784
    Safari: Electric - Pikachu - Dedenne - Luxio

Your signature contained too many images. Read the rules before you add anything new.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudkraken View Post
    >_<

Thank you for the information.

May I ask how do you know there are four different worlds?
    I came across it looking through the internal workings of the Dream World, and with several testers, confirmed they were completely segregated.

Does RNG'ing affect Game Sync? I've been trying to put a Pokemon to sleep but I keep getting "Game Sync ran out of Energy, etc." I have my Game Sync ID already and the last time it said I tucked in a pokemon is 08/28 8:13. Its 8/31 9:24 and I'm still getting the message.
    Pearl
    Name: Venom
    FC:
    My pearl ID: 39905

White
    Name: VENOM
    FC: 4169 6800 7700
    My White ID: 45362

My Simple Shop
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=538400

Quote Originally Posted by Venom Hitman View Post
    Does RNG'ing affect Game Sync? I've been trying to put a Pokemon to sleep but I keep getting "Game Sync ran out of Energy, etc." I have my Game Sync ID already and the last time it said I tucked in a pokemon is 08/28 8:13. Its 8/31 9:24 and I'm still getting the message.
    For RNGing, afaik you must be changing the clock. Changing the clock makes you wait 24 hours after failing to Game Synch before you can Game Synch again.

why does this game make the things that count take forever to do?
    anyways,i got tired of going to DW every single day and still no benefits. =/
    my Black fc:0261_1968_3284

Never try to argue with people on this website. Your IQ will just drop.

Quote Originally Posted by myriada View Post
    For RNGing, afaik you must be changing the clock. Changing the clock makes you wait 24 hours after failing to Game Synch before you can Game Synch again.
    Thats what I thought, but I waited from 08/29-08/31 without changing my date on my DS it stills says the same thing.
    Pearl
    Name: Venom
    FC:
    My pearl ID: 39905

White
    Name: VENOM
    FC: 4169 6800 7700
    My White ID: 45362

My Simple Shop
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=538400

Quote Originally Posted by Venom Hitman View Post
    Thats what I thought, but I waited from 08/29-08/31 without changing my date on my DS it stills says the same thing.
    Weird then... I'd suggest maybe waiting another 24 hours and see if it clears up, other than that no idea.

I finally realized that I can't beat my high score on the search for a Pokemon mini-game, so I've stopped trying. I wandered around the Island of Dreams, befriending Pokemon and collecting items. I managed to find some Big Pearls while I was in the Sparkling Sea area, then I went to the Tree of Dreams. I kept a male DW Wooper, then I harvested my Lum Berries. I planted some EV-reducing berries, then I visited other people's Dream Houses. I left the Dream World with around 450 Dream Points.

Found two females in the Dream World today, Pidgey and Remoraid. I kept the Remoraid. Did also get a new Dream Pal. Otherwise nothing special happened, though I felt that I mostly ran into Pokemon that I already have or don't want.

Unhappy

Eventually we should be getting the DW cafe. I just dont know when.
    My White FC : 1077 0675 0836

Got 3 Pokemon today, one of which was female . It's a Hoppip. Also got some items. Trying to look at the board now... and getting ready to wake up my Pokemon soon.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Page 461 of 694 FirstFirst ... 361411451457458459460461462463464465471511561 ... LastLast