Page 469 of 694 FirstFirst ... 369419459465466467468469470471472473479519569 ... LastLast
Results 11,701 to 11,725 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    If I may ask though, why is the list of DW events on this Bulbapedia page showing Banette without any information, and displaying The US/Europe release box?
    Banette will be given away in the near future. I can't say much more yet though. ;>

Any reason to get my hopes up for DW Abras?

I have claimed Giratina

While we're waiting for more news about the new area....

Anyone know if it's possible to finish the Find A Pokemon minigame in less than 4 seconds, including finding the berry?

My record is 4 seconds, I wonder if it can be finished faster than that?

Spoiler:- pic:

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    While we're waiting for more news about the new area....

Anyone know if it's possible to finish the Find A Pokemon minigame in less than 4 seconds?

My record is 4 seconds, I wonder if it can be finished faster than that?

Spoiler:- pic:
    Only if youre lucky enough to just click on the first spot the next screen over and get it randomly. That is pretty fast though, hope it produced a female!

Im pretty pissed off that Japan has now had 2 expansions while all other regions have been left out to dry. WTF GF. At least let me get an english DW Eevee or Poliwhirl! I could always trade for them- but thats not the point... its the principle!

- Just to clarify- I have only encountered Poliwag ONCE over the last 4 months of having enough points to actually find it. Of course it was MALE. -_-
    Last edited by NoDice; 15th September 2011 at 11:52 AM.
    3DS Friend Code:
    1590-4688-8478
    Add me for Friend Safari!
    Send a PM with your Friend Code to confirm!

The new Dream World area looks great. I can't wait to play it. n_n

I wonder what other Pokemon will be in it apart from Spiritomb and Chimecho...

Im pretty pissed off that Japan has now had 2 expansions while all other regions have been left out to dry. WTF GF. At least let me get an english DW Eevee or Poliwhirl! I could always trade for them- but thats not the point... its the principle!
    You know, you can play the Japanese DW expansions - you just need a Japanese Black/White game. ;P

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

This is getting ridiculous. When ARE we going to get the Café...new furniture...anything??
    My White FC: 0132-1250-5458

Angry

For those of us that dont like the Japanese version. Were all kind sad that the English version has no Expansions.
    My White FC : 1077 0675 0836

Well, there's still time for the Translation team to make it a "international" event. The Setting seems appropriate for a Halloween Event.

The only Pokémon we know are: The most "famous" Ghost Type of 4th gen, and a Pokémon who's first appeared in a graveyard: http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/hoen...html#rs-summit
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by STUD View Post
    Only if you're lucky enough to just click on the first spot the next screen over and get it randomly.
    Sorry, I meant including finding the berry. Of course it would be faster without having to find the berry first, but you also gets less points

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Hm, and interesting point someone made on smogon: The old mansion dreamworld expansion is visually identical to the mansion found in the haunted zone in Pokepark
    Wii. Breloom, Abra, Sableye and Riolu, all pokemon that benefit greatly from their dreamworld abilities, appeared there.

Edit: This is ridiculous. For about the 10th time in a row, all 15 of my berry patches have gone unwatered. I may have to comit the sin of watering them myself.

If you need lots of points and are on server 3, my island offers 3/4 of the watering limit almost every day of the week. My username is WPS, and my ID is in this thread.
    Last edited by Will-powered Spriter; 15th September 2011 at 7:43 PM.
    Will-Powered Spriter

Quote Originally Posted by Heliotrope View Post
    The new Dream World area looks great. I can't wait to play it. n_n

I wonder what other Pokemon will be in it apart from Spiritomb and Chimecho...

You know, you can play the Japanese DW expansions - you just need a Japanese Black/White game. ;P
    I actually have Black in Japanese, but I havent played it since the english versions came out -_-

Its not really the fact I want to play them, its that its been 6 months now and the English version of DW has seen nothing but a new berry patch that was added across the regional board anyways.
    3DS Friend Code:
    1590-4688-8478
    Add me for Friend Safari!
    Send a PM with your Friend Code to confirm!

Spoiler:- WHEN DID THIS START!?:

I just finished my Japanese Dream World session. I was sent to Pleasant Forest four times today, which was great since I like the Pokemon that are found in that area. I befriended 15 Pokemon today, and I chose to keep a male DW Tangela. I left to my garden after that, and I harvested my berries. I searched through other people's Share Shelves for rare items, but I only found a Sweet Heart. I watered other people's berries, then I left the Dream World. I can't wait until the new area is added.

Nice. Too bad my b-day has passed . Darn you Game Freak! They need to do something like this all year so that every one has a chance for it.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Yes! "Kat's" Birthday next month. (I think I gave my second account the Birthday of 2nd October, which happens to be the same Birthday as the character called Kat who's in sprite form in my avatar.)
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

^ which is kinda funny considering my birthdays October 2nd. XD Honestly, can't wait from some new dream event pokemon like togekiss and banette. Been a LONG time since the eeveelution event.

Is it possible to game the system by changing your birthdate on your DS?

Quote Originally Posted by myriada View Post
    Didn't start in August, I'll tell you that damn much.

Anyway, there's a new US-only promotion.

AND IT'S AN ACTUAL POKEMON! A Halloween Banette! Password to be given out in the October issue of Nintendo Power (wow, talk about timing, huh? I just subscribed to it not a week ago!), but the promotion's already active.

Been guessing passwords for it, BTW. So far, I know that it's not;

Banette
    BanetteHalloween
    HalloweenBanette
    BanetteMonth10
    Banette31
    HappyHalloween
    CursedBody
    Boo
    Ghost
    BanetteDay31

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Well, I better be able to do this because my birthday was on the 10th of September, and I don't see it. I do not want to wait another year for it.

As of right now, I am trying to crack the Password for the Banette, based on previous passwords. Hopefully it's reusable. I could use some suggestions.
    It's been a while.

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Is it possible to game the system by changing your birthdate on your DS?
    No, since it uses the date you told pokemon.com when you signed up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radlin View Post
    Well, I better be able to do this because my birthday was on the 10th of September, and I don't see it. I do not want to wait another year for it.
    Login to pokemon.com and check your mail. Watch your birthday party to unlock it. Such an odd method I'm not surprised it went undetected for over two weeks...

Figures that they'd start the Birthday Togekiss promotion right after my birthday passed. Still, I'm glad that we're getting another promotional Pokemon on the English Dream World. I thought they were going to stop doing Pokemon promotions, but I'm glad I was wrong. And I didn't even know that they were going to start distributing a Dream World Banette. I might get it just so that I can trade it away for something else.

my bdays cumin up YAY! im gonna get a togekiss!!!!!

Turns out I could get my Togekiss. I would've known that If I had gotten an email. Can't wait to get it. All after these months of no Pokemon Promotions
    It's been a while.

I guess I have to wait until August for Togekiss to appear in my PGL.

Just found out that my 3DS nor my DSi won't connect to Wi-Fi. Crap! I guess it has to do that because my router broke and i'm using a network my brother used. Could use some help on what to do. Also, no DW Togekiss or comeback at DW for now.
    It's been a while.

Page 469 of 694 FirstFirst ... 369419459465466467468469470471472473479519569 ... LastLast