Page 509 of 694 FirstFirst ... 409459499505506507508509510511512513519559609 ... LastLast
Results 12,701 to 12,725 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Quote Originally Posted by Pink sneasel View Post
    Q: After you befriended 50 Pokemon and selected them to come back to your game, does that mean you can no longer befriend any Pokemon?
    A: As it is now, that seems to be the case. However, there was a similar restriction when the original japanese site launched that was later lifted to allow more then 50 pokemon to be befriended by adding more pages to your friend board then the initial 5. Whether or not this will happen again for the international sites has still yet to be determined.
    Hey, guys for anyone wondering if there is still a limit of 50 pokemon available for transfer to your international version game from dream world, I'd like to confirm that this is NOT the case!

This limit only applied to the demo version of dream world which players could use prior to registering their game sync ID.

There is no limit no matter what the version

Here's the proof (See screenshot)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gokarter; 17th October 2011 at 11:50 PM.
    Jimmy

FC: 1893 0645 5375 (White)
    FC: 2794 5545 1040 (Platinum)
    FC: 2064 3350 7732 (SoulSilver)

Quote Originally Posted by gokarter View Post
    Hey, guys for anyone wondering if there is still a limit of 50 pokemon available for transfer to your international version game from dream world, I'd like to confirm that this is NOT the case!

This limit only applied to the demo version of dream world which players could use prior to registering their game sync ID.

There is no limit no matter what the version

Here's the proof (See screenshot)
    Awesome~! Thanks a ton for posting a screencap of the official response.
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/scqki8.png[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Clan Info and Badge:

(Credit for the Vappy Banner goes to GuitarzandBulletz)(Credit for the Vappy badge goes to _Snivy)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkoru_91 View Post
    Awesome~! Thanks a ton for posting a screencap of the official response.
    No problem mate
    Jimmy

FC: 1893 0645 5375 (White)
    FC: 2794 5545 1040 (Platinum)
    FC: 2064 3350 7732 (SoulSilver)

Befriended a Female Misdrevous with Inferno. I woke it up on the site but gonna have to wait a day or two to wake it up in game.

Decent run today. Went across the bridge 4 times:

Forest
    Forest
    Manor
    Sky

Befriended 15 Pokemon. Took home a DW Female Shuppet, and reached 175 Razz Berries. Now to plant Bluk!

(Credit for the Vappy Banner goes to GuitarzandBulletz)(Credit for the Vappy badge goes to _Snivy)

Just finished my run through the DW today, picked up an Illumise in my Black and a Volbeat in my White.
    I have also noticed an interesting trend. I chose not to upgrade my log cabin in black to the manor and have only one friend request pending (sorry, I'm full) and on my white I bought the manor, and have 9 friend requests (11 last saturday), and I have a full 20 DW pals already. Any one else see a bump of new requests after upgrading to the manor?
        Spoiler:- Dream world name:
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

So I finally broke the 7500 threshold today, unfortunately I didn't get into the forest where I wanted to catch a Glameow. Befriend a lot other Pokemon, but I'm focusing on completing the dex in White so I stuck with what I needed.

Reaching 7500 wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Hopefully the next set of benchmarks for new updates aren't very far from that.
    Pokemon Y
    3DS Friend Code: 1461-7604-0905
    Type: Steel
    Pokemon: Skarmory, Magneton, Klefki

Kalos Dex Completion
    Finished!

Need help? Just let me know.

Goal is to complete dex before the release of Pokemon Box!

Had a very brief session tonight. My razz berries came in, and so did a few of my rawsts (thankfully they weren't dead so I got 5 each), then I planted the entire garden full of Sitrus. Hopefully I can get the full stock of 5 from them; I may let them loop into Wendesday and try to sneak in watering but eh.
    After that I was a bit ehhhh so I decided to take the first new female I got, and just so happened to be a Corsola. Which is good because the ice cream mini game is a minor drain on my resources.

Before I logged off I remembered "Hey, I have all the new berries!" and finally bought the super snazzy Manor. I like that it has actual windows inside it, even if it meant I had to move around and remove some of the ones I put up.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    Before I logged off I remembered "Hey, I have all the new berries!" and finally bought the super snazzy Manor. I like that it has actual windows inside it, even if it meant I had to move around and remove some of the ones I put up.
    Dangnabbit! Another person here got manor already? XD I better hurry, lest I fall behind.

Getting the Manor is actually easy if you already have 5 rows, this is the "format" I used when planting the new berries

X Y Z
    X Y Z
    X Y Z
    X Y Z
    X Y Z

X = Razz, Y = Bluk, Z = Nanab

with 5 rows and with each tree producing 10 berries, I got 50 razz, 50 bluk, and 50 nanab per harvest.
    In just 5 days, I already can buy the Manor, since those 3 berries only takes a day to fully grow.

And the only requirement for that "format" is having 5 razz, 5 bluk, and 5 nanab to fill all the soil, which should be very easy.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

My Japanese Dream World session was flawless. There was no lag today, so I got to roam around the Dream World smoothly. I befriended 15 Pokemon, and there were several females in that batch. I kept a female DW Mawile, and then I headed to my garden to harvest my berries. I planted some Razz Berries and some Sitrus Berries once that was done, and then I watered other people's berries for points. I found some rare items while I was searching through a Japanese player's share shelf, and then I left the Dream World.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Getting the Manor is actually easy if you already have 5 rows, this is the "format" I used when planting the new berries

X Y Z
    X Y Z
    X Y Z
    X Y Z
    X Y Z

with 5 rows and with each tree producing 10 berries, I got 50 razz, 50 bluk, and 50 nanab per harvest.
    In just 5 days, I already can buy the Manor, since those 3 berries only takes a day to fully grow.

And the only requirement for that "format" is having 5 razz, 5 bluk, and 5 nanab to fill all the soil, which should be very easy.
    Yeah, I did this, except it took longer because nobody watered my plants. Even without anyone helping, it can still be done in 7 days.

God I hate Site Maintenance. I haven't been on since friday and I am worried about my berries.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    God I hate Site Maintenance. I haven't been on since friday and I am worried about my berries.
    Don't worry. They don't fall off and regrow, they don't decrease in number, they don't die or dry out, and they don't disappear.

Long story short. Your berries are fine.

So, yesterday I went to the Dream World with my Musharna (Pokémon White). Was sent to the Manor first, but didn't befriend any female Pokémon. Then went to the forest, befriended a female Lickitung. Took her to my game, and changed my C-Gear skin from Zoroark to Summer-Deerling.
    -Ledyba
    STEEL TYPE SAFARI
    Ferroseed, Forretress, Excadrill
    5155 - 3555 - 6383~

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post

X Y Z
    X Y Z
    X Y Z
    X Y Z
    X Y Z

Bah! Why didn't I think of this. :S I was growing them one at a time; A full garden of Razz, then a full garden of Nanab, and now a full garden of Bluk.

full garden of 1 type of berry will take 6 days to get the manor.....not exactly "slow" either
    since in a single day you'll get 150 (5 rows, 3 soil spots each row, 10 berries each soil) that means in two days you'll get 300 razz, then two days later 300 nanab, then two days later 300 bluk

Mine is in 5 days, so it's still faster, but you have the advantage of still having many leftover berries to but other Decor since it only takes 250 each for the manor, but you have 300 each
    While I still have to plant again a few times to get the other Decor.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Had an excellent session yesterday, it seems (for me anyways) bringing my shedinja takes me to the manor more often.

I took meditite with me, didn't capture any footage since I wanted more dream points and a lag free session...

AZ
    Friend Safari Type: Normal .Pokemon: Minccino, Lillipup, Chansey PM me if you want to exchange. MY FC 4682-8894-0134
    The Imposter- I'm clearly the original can't you tell?
    *New* The Infiltrator- All your base and spirits are belong to us...!!
    Dream World so far- 6th Gen story coming soon....

AZ

Had a short session today. Befriended female DW Gastly, planted some berries, looked for other berries, but couldn't find any berries that needed to be watered.
    ~Ledyba
    STEEL TYPE SAFARI
    Ferroseed, Forretress, Excadrill
    5155 - 3555 - 6383~

The person who had the problem to have the skin resolved it. We don't know why but she was on the american PGL and not on the French. It's very strange but she told it was ok now.

Today I finally had the manor. I changed my woody house for the manor. But for my european version, I have to grow more berries.

I've got a question about Serebii and bulbapedia's list.
    On Serebii, it is said that in the sky, there is a Natu and in the ocean, there is a Wingull. But there are not mentionned on Bulbpedia. Did you encounter these Pokémon there?
    Thank to wafiazizul and GameMaster0000!
    ありがとう chemistryfreak!
    Danke Girathommy!
    Thanks iqgoldmine for the Ditto!

Quote Originally Posted by Shien View Post
    On Serebii, it is said that in the sky, there is a Natu and in the ocean, there is a Wingull. But there are not mentionned on Bulbpedia. Did you encounter these Pokémon there?
    I haven't looked at those lists, but in my experience I found Natu in the forest and Wingull in the sky...Maybe they are in both? If so, I haven't seen them.
        Spoiler:- Dream world name:
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

Quote Originally Posted by Shien View Post
    i've found natu in the forest & wingull in the sky...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

My Dream World session was pretty uneventful. Aside from planting berries and sending the event Banette to my game, nothing happened at all. By the time I had got the Manor, no Pokémon would appear.

This article came up on the pokemon.com site this evening, it explains a bit more about the manor pokemon and the ability changes when the pokemon evolve etc. I know most people will probably know this stuff already but I found it interesting.

http://www.pokemon.com/us/games/stra...-spooky-manor/
    Friend code 3909 7793 4190

I went to dreamworld today, and I brought back a female Spoink
    check out my tradeshop http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=559296
    Shop is close due to wifi problem

Trainer name Jay, fc- 1249 0730 3549

Page 509 of 694 FirstFirst ... 409459499505506507508509510511512513519559609 ... LastLast