Page 559 of 694 FirstFirst ... 459509549555556557558559560561562563569609659 ... LastLast
Results 13,951 to 13,975 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Quote Originally Posted by Xaby View Post
    `Cause I'm wondering if it is still possible to connect a pre-owned game that has been recorded to the DW in another account and then connect it with yours.
    i would imagine the easiest thing to do would be is keep playing the DW account from wherever your friend left off, if you want. once you play it in your DS, you'd just have to wait the 24 hours for the recharge. i don't think you can reset the game sync settings to another account, you'd have to restart the game & get new info.

really good run today. finally got the hang of the gem game, even though it's still my least favorite game. took home a female burmy, a female larvitar & a female ledyba. the burmy file made me choose between the burmy, a female bagon w/DD, a female Blue shellos, & a male trapinch, teddiursa w/focus punch, & larvitar.

the only reason i took the burmy is that i've never been able to get one any other way. i have a female larvitar & shellos already, & flygon's DW ability is the same as it's regular one... i did kinda want that bagon, though... DDing Moxie-mence...ah well... maybe i'll get some really good poke-karma...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

As I promised yesterday, I filmed myself playing the "Gem Collecting" game, for those of you that are interested:

The Gem Collecting Game - video

I got my highest score yet in it today; 50,800 points. ^__^

I also took home a female Magby. I haven't played my White DW session yet today, but hopefully I'll get another female I need.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

Today i brought back a female tropius with leech seed.
    Most recent shiny:
    3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

I think this is the right place to post this. Does anyone know if I start a new game will I still keep the same DW account?

Quote Originally Posted by Heliotrope View Post
    As I promised yesterday, I filmed myself playing the "Gem Collecting" game, for those of you that are interested:

I really need to hook up a normal mouse to use on this game...
    Ima definitely try to do the Z's the way you were doing them next time. It's been misreading mine as triangles like crazy.
        Spoiler:- White version personal statistics:

Miscellaneous
    Poke Transfer High Score - 833
    Battle Test High Score - 5839
    Link Battle Record - 13 Wins, 1 Loss

Quote Originally Posted by Ψosiden View Post
    I think this is the right place to post this. Does anyone know if I start a new game will I still keep the same DW account?
    no, because your game sync settings would change...you'd have to start a new PGL account...

Quote Originally Posted by Heliotrope View Post

your video has answered sooooo many questions i had about that STUPID game...tomorrow is another day...
    Last edited by manniezmoll; 22nd November 2011 at 8:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by manniezmoll View Post
    no, because your game sync settings would change...you'd have to start a new PGL account...
    I don't think so, I believe there is a way to erase the previous game sync data and keep using the same PGL account. I remember reading about how to do that somewhere, but I can't remember where.

Anyways, took home a female Absol with Megahorn. It was a hard choice between that and a female Phanpy with Heavy Slam.
        Spoiler:- My Custom Challenges:

DW was a bit of a mixed bag for me today as it cut me off twice and I couldn't get back on the second time. Thankfully I'd already wished for a female Torkoal with stealth rock; pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvershark View Post
    I believe there is a way to erase the previous game sync data and keep using the same PGL account. I remember reading about how to do that somewhere, but I can't remember where.
    really? cool... if you ever find that info, i'd love to see it. i hate having to restart my PGL file every time i start a new game...

Quote Originally Posted by Silvershark View Post
    I don't think so, I believe there is a way to erase the previous game sync data and keep using the same PGL account. I remember reading about how to do that somewhere, but I can't remember where.
    There's not. If you read it, you read incorrectly.

Proof.

More proof.
    Last edited by Blazios; 22nd November 2011 at 9:13 PM.

Woo, got a female Bagon today

1. Manor
    2. Manor
    3. Forest
    4. Manor
    5. Mountain
    6. Mountain
    7. Sea [Dry]

I managed to go through most of them quickly due to the abundance of items and lack of pokemon. I took home a female Cacnea with Teeter Dance as the only other female was Wobbuffet. I finally each at least one each of each new berry.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    There's not. If you read it, you read incorrectly.

Proof.

More proof.
    Your links didn't lead any where, just to a page that said your session timed out. I read it on one of the threads here, someone explained how to do it. From what I remember though, is that it required a couple of emails/calls to Nintendo's support department to explain the circumstances. It's probably not something you could do everytime you restart your game.
        Spoiler:- My Custom Challenges:

I just finished my two daily Dream World sessions.

White: Had a terrible session here. Got to see the Sky 4 times... which I am not happy with as it is the area that I really don't want to see. Did also get to the Manor and the Sea once each, but I didn't get to the Mountain a single time, which was a huge disappointment. I kept a female Yanma anyway, as it was one of few females from the Sky that I didn't have since earlier.

Black: This session started terribly, but became much better towards the end. Got to the Sky three times, and the other four areas once each, the Mountain being the second last of them. I found three females: Zubat, Finneon and Larvitar. Kept the Larvitar as it was one of my most wanted females.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Went into the dreamworld for the first time today.
    Found a Shinx.
    Not the best poke you could find but i guess i can't get any better at the moment.

Started a new game the other day. Took home a female Larvitar as it was the only decent one available. Finished today with 620 points.

Went And found plenty, but only ended up with a NidoranF knowing Sucker Punch (I assume breeding her with a Nidoking can yeild me a Sheer Force NidoranM)

Started new game on my White so I got a fresh batch of DW events
    I plan to do this everyday if I can.
    Took home a Magnemite on it.

Black: First 2 encountered Pokemon were Female Trapinch and Female Larvitar. Didn't feel like trying anymore since I was satisfied so I went collecting items until it dried out. Took home the Female Trapinch
    Song Claimed: Stratovarius-Hunting High and Low

Black FC: 0604-9277-1113
    White FC: 3010-1593-2470
    Trade shop:Currently not active

PokemonPlus, extending our reach to the stars above!
    Earn points to buy events, join now!!!

Got a female Lotad today. Wasn't much, but at least I could start breeding my own Lotad for a Swift Swim Ludicolo. When I feel like doing it...

I'm still griping about the Nidoran♂ I lost the other day. The game was already finished when somebody tripped the router. And I could be having a Sheer Force Nidoking by now...

Anyone saying Red is a good trainer please explain to me how he can have a Jolteon get OHKO'ed by a Thunderbolt. From a Rhyhorn.

Proud owner of an English Unnerve Mewtwo.

I'm currently in Sinnoh and Johto-Kanto at the moment. If you want to do a trade, notify me when as I won't be online in Kalos (Gen VI).

I went to dreamworld today, and I brought back a female Bagon
    check out my tradeshop http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=559296
    Shop is close due to wifi problem

Trainer name Jay, fc- 1249 0730 3549

I earned 530 dream points today, and brought back an Aerodactyl. I still haven't found a Bagon since Rugged Mountain was added, male or female.
    Jake

3DS FC: 1693-1739-4807

I brought back a female Bagon as well today
    Collecting Events.
    Looking for

Korean Shinsagae Entei 10300
    Time Square Shaymin Korean 05010

Quote Originally Posted by MetalFlygon08 View Post
    Went And found plenty, but only ended up with a NidoranF knowing Sucker Punch (I assume breeding her with a Nidoking can yeild me a Sheer Force NidoranM)
    Yes, this is correct

I only found a couple Pokemon this time, because I skipped some of the ones I didn't want/already had. I met another Beldum, and a Mr.Mime. What I settled on, though, was a Smoochum! Jynx is one of my absolute favorite Pokemon (seriously), so I was thrilled to find Smoochum!
    ***New Signature To Come***

Page 559 of 694 FirstFirst ... 459509549555556557558559560561562563569609659 ... LastLast